The Trio Ch. 04

Story Info
Accommodating an experienced wife.
7.4k words
3.88
80.4k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This is the final chapter of a story which broke nicely into four chapters. Two of the chapters could possibly stand alone, but the four fit together better as a single tale. I've changed the characters' names and deliberately left out certain specific details in order to conceal the participants' identities. The reason will certainly become obvious.

SUMMARY OF CHAPTERS 1, 2, AND 3.

Bill, Kim, and I had been sent by our college to an academic conference. Although each of us had been a faithful spouse (Bill to Sue, Kim to Rick, and me to Terri), the three of us had playfully ended up in bed together. Kim had surprised all three of us when her continuous orgasms only ended when Bill and I collapsed into exhaustion.

The three of us had unexpectedly experienced the most intense sexual passions we had ever imagined, and in spite of attempting to end our affair, we resumed our three-way sex the following evening. We had experimented and explored our sexuality for most of the next two days, finally joining the mile-high club. We had vowed to conceal what we had done from our spouses.

Of course our secret had come out, and Bill's and Kim's spouses had both retaliated by filing for divorce. Terri, my wife, had retaliated by offering herself to the men at a local fraternity. Once the men had fucked her as many times as they could manage, she had climbed into bed with me covered with their cum, with more leaking from her cunt and ass. After describing her evening of debauchery, she had put a tape into the VCR and announced that she had once been a frat-whore.

TERRI'S TALE

"I was an only child. My father was a really strict religious nut, and I was a protected, innocent virgin when I went away to college. I fell in love with a guy a couple of years older who took his time with me. He talked me out of my clothes, and I loved kissing and hugging him while we were both naked. He got me off with his tongue and his finger inside me, and I loved it. I learned to eat him, too. I'd never felt anything so wonderful. We finally fucked for the first time on Halloween. From then on I was taking the pill, and we fucked every chance we could. He couldn't get enough and neither could I. I knew I wanted to marry him and make love all day long.

"I told my folks I had a serious boyfriend, and they invited him to our house for Christmas. Of course they had no idea I was no longer a virgin. He was put in a spare bedroom way down the hall from my room. We'd been fucking every night for a couple of months, and there was no way we could not do it, even with my folks in the house. After everyone was asleep, he slipped into my room and climbed into bed with me. We must have made too much noise or something. I was in the middle of a toe-curling orgasm when the light came on and my father stormed in.

"Sam - that was my guy's name - kept fucking me for several more strokes, and even with my father watching I couldn't stop my orgasm. My father dragged Sam off me - well, out of me - as I continued to climax. Sam shot his load on the floor and my father hit him. Sam hit him back, and my father fell down. Them my mother came running in, too. You can imagine the scene. Sam and me both naked, cum on the floor, my father holding his stomach and moaning. I was moaning too, but from my climax.

"My father called me a tramp and a whore of Satan, and my mother said I'd disgraced them. They ordered Sam and me out of their house, and they told me that I was never to come back. It was after 2:30 in the morning when we drove away. We went back to the college and sneaked into Sam's dorm room. We fucked in his room every day until classes began again.

"A few days later I got a letter from my mother. She said the college wouldn't refund the tuition money for the spring semester that my parents had already paid, but my parents refused to keep sending me money for the dorm. Or for anything else. The last thing my mother wrote was that I had disgraced them and they were going to forget they ever had a daughter. She signed it using her formal, married name - not 'Mom' like she always had before. It was clear they wanted me out of their lives. Forever." In spite of all that had happened, I felt a surge of sympathy for Terri. "Are your parents still alive?" I managed to ask.

"Who the fuck knows? Or cares? I told you they were dead, didn't I? But now you really know why they weren't at our wedding. They wanted me gone and I obliged them. But it was terrible. They left me with no place to live, and I had expenses - like food - that I had no way to cover, and I still wanted to go to college. I decided to say they were dead. In a way they were. To me at least."

"But having sex with Sam didn't make you a whore!" I protested.

"No, but as far as they were concerned it did. And it was the beginning. I got a couple of part-time jobs, but they were barely enough to pay for my books, food, and a trashy little one-room apartment I got after I had to move out of the dorm. Sam wasn't any help. All he wanted to do was fuck me. He got tired of having me complain about not having enough money to live on. We started arguing and fighting.

"Then one night I showed up at his room to ask for a couple of bucks so that I could get something to eat. He was watching a game on TV with two of his friends. One of them said he'd pay me ten bucks if I'd suck his dork. The other said he'd pay twenty if he could fuck me. Sam was still really pissed at me from an argument we'd had the night before. He just waved his hand toward his bed and told me to go ahead and earn some money rather than beg for it. The two guys laughed. I couldn't believe Sam could treat me this way.

"Something inside me snapped. I knew he was just being pissy because of our fight the night before, but I took it like he was daring me. I stripped off my clothes and spread my cunt lips apart and let them see how it looked. I told them I wanted the cash up front. They each payed me for a blowjob before I fucked them. Then it was wham, bam. After the blowjobs, it took maybe fifteen minutes to get both of them to fill my cunt.

"Sixty bucks. Cash for two new cocks in my cunt. Sam just watched. When they left, Sam wanted to fuck me, too. I told him he had to pay for it like his friends did. He called me a 'cheap-fuck-slut' and shoved me naked into the hall. I got dressed while a bunch of guys watched and made comments. One of them offered me his bed for the night. I said he had to pay for it. I fucked him and slept with him that night for $50. He was my fourth, and he had the biggest cock so far. He fucked me four times.

"Afterward I was really sore, and my pussy hurt for two days, but it wasn't all that bad. And I had enough money to get through the next couple of weeks. And my period came a few days later, so nobody knocked me up. Lucky, too, since nobody used a condom. I found out later that the pill doesn't always work." Terri paused and took several sips of her drink. Her face had turned red with anger. I saw tears running down her cheeks, but she made no attempt to wipe them away.

Even though I was married to Terri, I'd never seen her exhibit this side of her emotions. Perhaps it had something to do with her relationship with her parents, but did it really matter? Again I started imagining what she had probably done with the SAE men the night before. I almost didn't hear her when she continued.

"I was making enough money with my part-time job and selling my pussy that I could get by, but I knew I'd never be able to pay tuition and fees after the semester ended. I really didn't know what I was going to do.

"That's when Mike showed up at my apartment. The way he was dressed I knew he had money. He was a friend of one of my regular fuck-boys. And he was the president of a fraternity. He invited me over to the frat house, so I went. About a half- dozen guys talked to me. They had this little first-floor apartment. It was the housemother's before the university rules changed and they did away with them.

"They asked me if I had ever had sex with more than one guy in a night. When I told him I had, Mike told me that they would pay fifty dollars for every guy I'd fuck before dawn. They had more money than brains. I needed cash so badly I'd have done them all for almost nothing, maybe some food.

"Mike was the first. I made four hundred dollars that night. I liked having naked guys watching me fuck another guy. I was so sore and tired I slept until the next evening. During the day Mike brought me some food, and that night he made his proposition to me. "Three different frats had kept their housemother apartments rather than convert them to some other use. He told me I could live with two other girls in an off-campus apartment, paid for by the three fraternities. I had to spend weekends in the frat house, fucking with some of the men on Friday and Saturday nights. For that I could use the housemother's apartment. It had its own private entrance. During the week I could eat free meals with the men whenever nobody was visiting, but I had to be naked and do blowjobs after the meals. Any time I was there I could fuck them, too, if I wanted to.

"I agreed to fuck six men every weekend, rotating through those interested. I also had to give twenty blowjobs each week, again rotating. For this the frat payed for the apartment with the two other frat-whores and provided almost all of my meals. I had to make up the fucks I missed when I was having my period. Extra fucks - you know, after the first six each week - were $50 cash. Extra blowjobs were $20 cash. Sleeping all night with me in the housemother's apartment was an extra $100 per man per night. Sometimes I could sleep with two at once and earn double. Usually they took turns fucking me all night long. Mostly separately, sometimes at the same time. I didn't really care 'cause the money was good. And I liked the sex, too.

"The other two women had similar arrangements with two other fraternities. Our apartment was off-limits for sex or parties. We used it to rest and study. And to talk about techniques. After all, the quicker the guy came, the quicker we earned our money.

"One of them - Suzi - and I agreed to do a lesbian sex act for $500, split down the middle. Anybody who fucked us afterwards paid the $50 rate. We did this once a month, alternating with the three fraternities. The third girl didn't want any part of it, even for the easy money. She was really too prissy to be a good whore.

"I got in at least five extra fucks and ten extra blowjobs each week. Usually more. I started sleeping with one or even two men together on both Friday and Saturday nights after the fucking, and that brought in at least another $300 a week. With the lesbian act and the other stuff, I cleared more than $1000 a month, usually more than twice that.

"About a third of the guys didn't want any part of me. They'd watch me give blowjobs and fuck other guys, but that was all. I didn't like the looks they gave me. But each guy who fucked me tried to do better than the other guys, so I didn't mind a few guys looking disgusted 'cause I was getting really good action. Besides I could see their peckers making their pants stick out, so I knew they were turned on."

My mouth must have been hanging open at this point. Although I had suspected that Terri was more experienced sexually than I was, this was beyond anything I had ever thought possible. Terri took a sip from her drink, gave me a cold whore's look, and continued.

"On alumni weekends at each frat, all three of us girls worked together. Our prices went up to $200 for fucking and $50 for blowjobs. Sleeping all night with each guy was $250. Each of us easily cleared more than $3000 for two nights' work. We were so popular with the alumni that the fraternities went from one annual alumni weekend each year to one each semester - just so the alumni could fuck us more often.

"During the summer I fucked for money and food from the frat guys taking summer classes. Several of the alumni would stop by, too, and they paid the higher rates. Almost all of them were married, but I didn't care. They paid well and I enjoyed the sex. So did they. I'd do things their wives wouldn't. Like take them in my mouth and ass. I managed to pay books, fees, and tuition, with plenty left over.

"I had to stay away when the fraternity had parties or when there were guests other than alumni in the house. You know, girlfriends, family members, like that. On weekends I often heard other women having sex in the frat house with their boyfriends, but I managed to avoid seeing them since I was in the housemother's apartment.

"Several times I had to sneak out when the campus police raided the fraternity looking for alcohol. I had to stay away for a few days, and that cut into my earnings. Even though I was on the pill, I had to have a couple of abortions, and I couldn't fuck for a few days after them. I guess that much cum just can't all be stopped. But other than that, things were going well. I was making good grades, and I had a lot of money hidden away. And the sex. Well, I was in the zone most of the time when I fucked more than one guy at a time.

"The other two girls were afraid of the zone, so I'm really surprised that Kim could get there. You have to just let loose and completely give up all self-control to get into it. And you don't really know what's going on until the fucking stops. You're completely helpless. A couple of times somebody chewed on my nipples until they bled and I didn't notice until later. Every so often you kind of come down a little and are aware of who's fucking you, but most of the time you aren't. Anybody could come in and fuck you, and you probably wouldn't even know they had been there. I guess it's ten or fifteen minutes after the guys stop that the zone ends. Even then I could get back into it for another half-hour or so if somebody started to fuck me.

"Everything came to an end the summer after my sophomore year and my third semester of . . . being a frat-whore. Everyone caught a stubborn type of gonorrhea. The fraternity brothers and I had always been scrupulously careful about diseases, and we got weekly free examinations and lab tests at the Student Health Service. Until the clap, this had prevented everything but a few mild yeast and skin infections.

"The public health investigators traced the source to an alum who had stopped by for a midsummer fuck. My job as a fraternity whore was exposed, and when I was tipped off that the Health Department had notified the police, I packed up my shit and left the state. I transferred and ended up at the university with you.

"I had plenty of money saved. More than enough for my junior year. My grades were good, and I earned a scholarship for my last year. I also got a couple of on- campus jobs by fucking two of my professors. I decided to give up fucking for money, but I still enjoyed frequent sex. I only had one weekend when I went to a party and fucked a lot of guys and got into the zone. Then I met you and settled down. Guys that saw me getting gang-fucked treated me like I was dirt, and I wanted to have a normal life. I gave up the zone so that you could love me.

"One last thing. In case you're into porn, like you claimed you enjoyed at the hotel with Kim and Bill. Some of the guys wanted videos of themselves in action - and of Suzi and me fucking each other. We charged them quadruple rates for that. I've got several of them locked up and hidden away. I put one in the VCR. I'm going to play it for you. Right now. I want you to see me the way I was." She turned on the TV and clicked the remote.

The quality was really poor. It was grainy and sometimes out-of-focus. The sound was so bad that the background hiss and noise usually covered the sounds of sex. Sometime there was too much light, sometimes too little. It was really just a collection of short clips. But even with her different hair style I could easily recognize a younger version of my wife, the porn star. The movie that Bill, Kim, and I had watched was not as depraved as Terri's home movies. Not by a long shot. As I stared at the television screen I was so shocked I felt dizzy.

Terri was completely naked in every scene. The video began with her eating in the dining room while fully-dressed men came up and rubbed her breasts and reached between her legs. When she finished eating, she strutted naked around the fraternity dining room as most of the men groped and fondled her. She kissed them and laughed as they poked their fingers inside her pussy and anus. Later I watched as she gave blowjobs to dozens of different men as others groped and fondled her.

I saw a nearly endless string of men fucking her in more positions than I had ever imagined. A couple of the men had truly gigantic pricks, and she obviously loved having then in her pussy. I saw closeups of cum dripping from her pussy and anus. I saw her having simultaneous sex with so many men I couldn't count them accurately.

One nearly continuous segment showed her loudly and enthusiastically fucking nine different older men, one after the other, as fast as they could get inside her. All wore wedding rings. Obviously these were some of the alumni.

But the most intense scenes were of Terri with another woman, presumably Suzi. Whether they were faking their excitement or not, their lesbian sex was incredibly erotic. As they finished fingering and licking each other to several intense orgasms, a group of men raced up and began to fuck them both. In seconds there were so many men around the women that they were no longer visible. Only their high-pitched squeals proved they were present. Those men not actively fucking were jerking off, and cum was spraying over everyone.

The video lasted a little more than an hour. I had found the movie in the hotel to be so erotic that I had to beat off. This one left my penis as deflated as my heart. "So now you know. The others are about the same. Same girl in the sex scene, but mostly different men. Wanna see it and count how many men I fucked before you?" I shook my head. I looked at Terri but I could no longer see my wife. All I saw was a whore. I remembered the cum dripping out of her pussy that morning. The cum from God knows how many different men.

"I was never worried about anyone I knew seeing the pictures or videos. They're not good enough to sell. You know, the quality sucks. I'm a hell of a long way from where that took place, and all of the guys just wanted souvenirs. I've kept mine locked away - until now."

Terri rewound the video, popped it out of the machine, and left the room. She was gone for several minutes as she hid the video. My head was spinning with dangerous thoughts. I wanted to kill her, but what would happen to my - our - kids if I did? At the very least I planned to throw her out of the house.

When Terri came back, I told her so. She gave a mocking, cutting laugh. "I could divorce you and throw YOU out for fucking Kim. You're the one who's going to be subpoenaed to testify in two different divorce cases. Last night I was just having fun at a party. And there's no way I'll tell you where I hid my frat-whore tapes." She glared at me. It was the cold, calculating stare of a whore - not my wife.

Something had been nagging at me, and as I looked at the stranger in front of me, I realized what it was. "What happened to your hair? Did you do some kinky thing with it last night?"

Terri reached a hand up and swept her hair into place. "You really are an ass, Bob. I cut and trimmed it so that those studs at SAE wouldn't be able to identify me. I bought a wig that looks just like my usual style. Until my hair grows back, I'll wear it whenever I go out."

"So nobody will find out that it was you who . . . had sex with those . . . "

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers
12