The Trip

Story Info
A beautiful unconscious female to fulfill your fantasies.
3k words
4.11
91.4k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTRPM
MSTRPM
3 Followers

It was approaching 12:30 am, cruising at a slightly illegal 70 mph; top 40 country was blaring in the mini-van. Don Chaney was on his way home from a weeklong business trip to southern California. He was about 80 miles from home, about 2 hours left to drive until he reached his north coast home.

"What the hell?" Don could see up ahead on the right shoulder of the sparsely traveled Hwy. 128, a vehicle on it's roof, the wheels still spinning. Don came to a screeching halt about 100 yards past the overturned vehicle. Don backed his van to within a few feet of the wreck. Jumping out of the van, Don hurriedly walked to the dark blue Ford Taurus. Looking inside the passenger window Don could see a female still in her seat belt in the driver's seat. No other persons could be seen in the vehicle. Don opened the door and called out to the woman.

"Are you all right, can you hear me," he yelled. There was no response. Don was torn between taking the time to go back his van and retrieve his cell phone or providing first aid. Don chose the latter. Unlatching the seatbelt the woman slumped into Dons arms. Don tried to hold the woman's head still while maneuvering her out the door. Once on the roadway Don could see the woman completely. There were no obvious signs of serious injury.

There was a small amount of dried blood around the right nostril and there appeared to be a pretty good size bump and bruise around the right eye. Don put his ear to the womanize chest, he heard a normal heartbeat. Don was feeling a little more confident that there was not a life threatening injury. Don scrutinized the woman closer now. The woman was very attractive, Don thought, about 25 years old, olive colored skin and shoulder length black hair. Don observed that the woman was wearing a white button up blouse and a medium length dark skirt. The woman's shoes were missing and Don could see her nylon covered feet.

"Oh god what's happening," Don thought to himself. Don was getting very aroused looking at this beautiful helpless woman. Dons' hand found it's way to the woman's chest. "I'll just check for a heartbeat again," he told himself. His hand cupped the woman's small but firm breast. The woman stirred a little and Don quickly removed his hand. The woman's eyes opened for a few seconds and then closed again. Don straightened up and walked back over to her car. Looking inside, Don located the woman's purse. Rummaging inside Don found a wallet. Don observed a California driver's license in the window of the wallet. Theresa Pagnani, from Ventura, Calif, born 1975. Don took the purse and walked to his van with it and laid it on the floorboard.

Walking back to the woman Don thought to himself " THIS IS NUTS, I'm not really doing this"! Don reached under the woman's shoulders and began dragging her to the passenger side of his van. Don managed to get her situated in the seat. Looking around one more time, Don got in the van. Don started the van and pulled onto the Highway. About 10 yards ahead Don observed three deer standing on the shoulder of the road. Don surmised that the woman swerved to avoid the deer and lost control of her vehicle. "What the hell am I doing" Don asked himself. " Well, I could be taking her for medical treatment or to the local Law Enforcement Agency," Don knew

better. Looking over at the woman Dons mind began to wander again. He reached over and pulled the woman towards him, her head resting on his lap. Don found his hand unbuttoning her blouse. Keeping his eyes on the road and driving slowly, Don cupped one of the small, bra clad breasts. He could feel the nipple protruding through the silky undergarment. Don rolled the nipple between his thumb and index finger. It appeared to harden under his touch. Don shifted the woman's head in his lap; his engorged cock was becoming uncomfortable.

Feeling bolder Don lifted the bra up and over the small mound. "She is gorgeous," Don thought while sneaking glances at her little, firm titty. His horniness was really overcoming him now. Don removed his hand from the little titty and reached for the bottom of her skirt. His hand began to push the skirt up from the bottom. He could feel the warmth of her thighs, warmer the higher he went. "She's wearing pantyhose," he thought as he reached her crotch. Pantyhose had always been a turn on to Don; there was something very sexy about a nylon-covered butt and pussy. Don cupped the woman's pussy with his hand.

"What's this?" Her pantyhose was all wet. Hmmmm....Don thought, her bladder must have let go during the accident. Even in the wet her pussy felt very warm. "I wonder if she's wearing panties," he asked himself and his hand went for the waistband of the pantyhose. Don worked his hand under the pantyhose and immediately felt the hairiest pussy he had ever felt. Nope, no panties!

Don felt for her pussy lips through the hairy mat. Her pussy felt as small as her little titties. Don managed to get a finger into her little hole." Man is she tight" he thought. She was also very wet. Don wondered if it was pussy juice or pee? After rubbing her little hole for a few moments, he removed his hand from her crotch and stuck his finger under his nose. He couldn't tell whether which was the strongest, but it sure smelled sweet to him.

"So what am I going to do now," Don thought to himself. A half an hour had gone by and the woman just seemed as if she was in a deep sleep. Every now and then some little noises came from her mouth as if she was waking up. Don thought of the little motel that was a few miles up ahead. The motel had small independent cottages and were situated a long distance from the Managers office.

This time of year there was very little tourist travel. Don eased the Van up the long dirt road driveway. After waking up the managers Don got a key and bought a small bundle of firewood. Fireplaces were the cottages sole source of heat. Don parked the van with the passenger door facing the cottage. Unlocking the door, Don went inside and turned on the lights. This time Don carried the unconscious woman. He placed her on the queen-size bed. In no time Don had a good size fire going. Turning off all the lights except the bedside lamp, Don looks the woman over again.

She looked like an Italian model. Don picked up the purse he had placed on top of his suitcase. Looking through the purse he found a little silver contraption. It looked like a ring. Oh.... He thought to himself, it's one of those little "therapeutic" vibrators you put on your finger. "Hmmm.... A horny, gorgeous woman on my bed" he thought. This really aroused him. Don walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. As he sat down the woman's eyes flashed open.

"Oh shit," he thought, this is it, I'm busted. The woman looked at Don with a blank look, smiled, and then closed her eyes again. Was she awake? Don shook her lightly and whispered "Theresa are you awake?" There was no response. Don thought it wouldn't be too long before this woman woke up and stayed awake. He had plans and there was no turning back now. Don picked up the cord that had bound the firewood. Don lifted each of her arms overhead and tied them to the headboard of the bed. This made Don even hornier.

He unzipped his pants and released his hard cock. He got on the bed and straddled the woman's chest, his cock pointed at her face. Inching himself closer with cock in hand, he began rubbing it all over her face. " I bet she sucked her share of pricks in her lifetime" he thought to himself. Too bad she wasn't awake to do it now. Don scooted back down to where he was sitting on her hips.

Don unbuttoned the remainder of the woman's blouse and opened each side, exposing what appeared to be a very expensive lace bra. One of her titties was already exposed from his earlier exploration. He unhooked the front clasp of the bra releasing the other tit. "Hmmm.... Maybe a 34 b at best," probably smaller," he thought to himself. There were dark brown circles dead center of each tit, about the size of a quarter. Don touched the nipple of her left breast.

"Holy shit"; the nipple began to stiffen. The nipple was now about the size of two pencil erasers. Bending over he took the nipple into his mouth. The nipple was easily 3/4 of an inch in length. "I bet she has a hard time hiding these when she's cold," Don thought. He placed his mouth over the other breast. The same thing happened...big pencil erasers. He could almost get the entire tit in his mouth if he tried. Don got up off of the woman, his cock still hard and protruding out his zipper. Don reached for the zipper on the side of her skirt and slid it down.

He pulled at the hem of the skirt and slowly pulled it down her legs and tossed it to the floor. Don could see the dark mound of hair beneath the pantyhose. The woman's olive skin was almost exactly the same color as the panty hose. Don leaned forward from the bottom of the bed and placed his head directly into her crotch. Don could smell the aroma of pussy and pee through the reinforced panel of the pantyhose. Don stuck out his tongue and licked the still moist panel. "I can't take this anymore," as he raised himself from the bed. He quickly removed all his clothes. Taking his cock in his right hand, he slowly pulled the foreskin up and down. Don felt like a kid in a candy store not sure what he wanted first. Kneeling on the bed, Don reached for the waistband of the pantyhose and began rolling them down, lifting her butt and over her knees.

Don was amazed at how thick and black her pussy hair was. She didn't have an abundance of body hair, just her pussy. Remembering how small the pussy lips felt earlier, Don leaned over and put his hand on the mound and probed through the hair for the lips. The woman's pussy couldn't be more than two inches long and the lips were very pronounced. He needed to get a closer look and removed the pantyhose completely. Don separated the woman's legs as wide as they'd go and bent her legs at the knee.

"Wow," Don could see that the jet-black hair was even extended beyond her butt crack. Leaning in between her thighs, Don took his hand a found the lips of her pussy. He spread them apart with two fingers, looking into a bright red hole. Moisture could be seen on the interior of her lips. Don stuck out his tongue and leaned into the furry hole. His tongue was immediately coated with pussy juice. Don thought he tasted the salty taste of pee also. Licking further up her pussy he came upon a large nub. "Her clit is big," he thought to himself. He stabbed at it a few times with his tongue and he thought he felt her pussy contract. He placed his lips over the clit and began sucking on it like it was a little cock. There was no doubt he was getting some kind of response as her pussy was wetting the hand he had placed on her lips. Don alternated between sucking and licking the clit and was accumulating a

cupped hand full of pussy juice. "Could she really be awake," he wondered. Don removed his face from her pussy and looked up at her face. He could see a slight smile formed on her lips. "She's playing possum," he thinks to himself. I'll find out real quick. Don straddled her little titties again and pointed his cock at her mouth. He leaned forward with his hips and began pushing his cock past her lips. No resistance is felt. Pushing harder he was able to get half his cock into her mouth. He began a slow rocking movement.

The friction from the roof of her mouth on the head of his cock was about to make him explode. No, he wanted that tight little pussy; he'd drop his first load in there. He was convinced she was still unconscious. He got off and positioned himself between her still spread legs. He aimed his cock towards her pussy and found her slippery lips. Cock in hand he begins rubbing it around the tight little hole. Unable to contain himself any longer, he pushes his hips forward and buries his cock to the hilt.

"My god this is one tight pussy," he thinks as his cock begins it's to and fro motion. Never in his life had he felt a pussy so wet, hot and tight, the feeling was indescribable. Instead of banging up against pubic bone as normal, the thick hair was acting as a cushion." Oh man, I'm gonna cum real soon" he thought, as much as he wanted to make it last. It felt like the head of his cock was swollen twice it's normal size. The feeling was the most intense he had ever felt. Don couldn't imagine anything more exquisite. If he was able to custom make a pussy...this is what it would be like. His balls begin to tighten and he knew within a few more strokes, he would be spurting the biggest load of cum in his lifetime.

The feeling is there, he pushes his hips forward and he can feel the head of his cock against her cervix. This is it! He makes one tiny little thrust with his hips and his entire being seems to be coming out the end of his cock. A tingling sensation is felt from his feet to the top of his head. He is panting and light headed but the feeling is not subsiding. A body orgasm is the only way to describe it. This is not the usual, just sensation in his cock. He can feel his cum filling up around his cock. The fit is so tight that there isn't any opportunity to leak past. A new sensation is felt. His cock feels like it is in a bowl of warm Jell-O.

He's not going soft. He does not want to move but needs to. Don begins some more in and out motion, not pulling out too far as to not release this glorious vacuum around his cock. Don is now operating out of an area of his brain that he has never used before. "What do the Buddhists call it," he wonders to himself. Samadhi, total bliss and enrapture. Nothing else exists except the conduit from his mind to his cock. Don looks up at the sleeping woman's titties. The nipples are sticking

straight up as large as ever. Don fastens his mouth over one. Sucking the tit like a newborn baby, Don begins a harder and faster thrusting of his hips.

Even though he has basically kidnapped this woman and is now having non-consensual sex, he feels a connection with her that he has never felt with another woman. At this point in time, Don wouldn't have cared if his wife, the Pope or an armed SWAT team burst into the room. He was in a mental space he had never been in before. Removing his mouth from the huge nipple, Don places his mouth on hers. He begins a soulful kiss and snakes his tongue into her mouth. He is pumping faster now. Holding her head in his hands his tongue explores her mouth.

His tongue is beginning to feel like a second cock, experiencing sensations he had either never felt before or had never taken the time to feel. Don feels movement on his tongue. Her tongue is responding back, although ever so slightly. Now Don can feel slight movement of her hips. Don's concentration is broken for a second. "Oh oh, she's waking up," he panics. No sudden or resistive movement is felt from her and his mind returns to "his space." Her eyes are still closed but her tongue and hips are becoming more active. Don positions himself up higher on her pubic area making sure he makes contact with her clit. " Oh shit, this is too much, she's fucking me back"! Sounds are beginning to come from her throat as their tongues intertwine.

"She must be feeling something close to what I am', Don thinks to himself. Indeed she is. Don felt with his tongue a place on hers, that when he touched it, her pussy would contract around his cock. It was hard to discern who was fucking who the hardest. Don continued tongue fucking her as he pistoned his cock in and out. Don could feel her swollen clit each time he thrust forward. Once again the indescribable feeling was washing over him.

The "body orgasm" was approaching quickly. Don wasn't sure if he heard the actual words or whether they were telepathed. " Now, cum now" was what his brain picked up. Don's cock plunged as deep as it had been and he felt pussy muscles gripping his cock. Her pussy felt like a hand milking a cow. Spasm after spasm, wave after wave rolled over them. Don felt her legs grip him around his waist, pushing harder against him. His cock went in further than he thought possible. Don stopped his motion but hers continued.

Once again Don thought he heard words but he could not make them out. Don felt her body stop in mid air and stiffen. Once again he could feel her pussy gripping his cock and then it went limp. Don fell asleep with his cock still inside her, his head on her shoulder.

To Be Continued...

MSTRPM
MSTRPM
3 Followers