The Trip

Story Info
Gary finds out he likes it from bikers.
1.8k words
4.25
80.9k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
271 Followers

My wife and I were in a little bit of a rut, so to speak. So we sat down to dinner one night and began discussing our lives together. After almost 25 years together I pretty much thought things were going, as they should. Boy was I wrong!

She proceeded to let me know all about my shortfalls. We finally agreed that the best thing for us would be a divorce. She would keep the house and I would take the motorhome.

I have always been an active biker and decided to take the motorhome and bike to Laconia for the annual rally in June.

This trip would take 2 weeks to make and I was more than ready for it by the time it was time to leave. I headed out of town in the motorhome with the bike on a trailer behind me. I drove for almost 6 hours before stopping and when I did stop it was at a remote campground along the way. I decided to take little nap after setting up and dozed off. About 2 hours later, I heard the familiar sound of motorcycles filling the campground. I looked out the window and discovered that the campground was full of bikers on their way to the same rally I was headed to.

After a while I made my way outside and made a fire in the fire pit and relaxed in a chair near it drinking a beer. The bikers nearby were already wired and were having a great time with their women, one was being fucked on the picnic table in clear view of anyone in the campground. The others that were not in line to fuck her, were just sitting around the fire they had going, drinking beer and talking about what they would be doing to her if she was their bitch when I walked out into view. One of them came over and invited me to join them, as it seemed I was also a biker with my bike behind the motorhome. Little did I know what they had in mind!

I went over to their campsite and accepted a beer from them. It wasn't long before I felt very sleepy, I told them I was feeling sleepy and was going back to my motorhome and was hoping to see them all at the rally. They told me goodnight and they would see me later.

I have no idea when it happened but the screaming of a woman in camp suddenly awakened me. As I exited my motorhome to see what was happening, I was grabbed from behind and restrained. I was very scared. I was led over to the biker's campfire and told that if I did everything they told me to I would not be hurt. I told them that I would do as told and they released me. They then told me to strip as I was going to become another one of their bitches for the night since they were a little short on bitches that night.

Needless to say I was scared shitless and did as they told me. As soon as I was naked one of them grabbed my balls and said he was going to cut them off if I didn't do as I was told. I agreed to do whatever they told me to do! I was then led into the center of their campground and ordered to kneel. As soon as I was on my knees one of the women came up to me and ordered me to suck her pussy, as I did this I found that it was already full of cum and tried to pull away. A slight tug on my balls reminded me of what would happen if I did not do as I was told so I leaned back into her pussy and ate her out. She left me kneeling there and got up onto the picnic table and one of the bikers shoved his cock into her. She moaned as he began to roughly fuck her.

One of the bikers then pushed his hard cock into my face and told me to start sucking him. I opened my mouth to protest and it was immediately filled with hard cock. He held my head and began to fuck my mouth. I could barely breathe as his cock was going deeper and deeper into my throat with each thrust. Suddenly he stopped his fucking motions and I could feel his cock begin to spurt his hot cum into my mouth. I tried to swallow it all but some ran out around his cock, as he pulled his cock out of my mouth I finished swallowing what was left of his cum in my mouth. As soon as he pulled out his cock was replaced with another one and it all started again. By the time I had sucked three of them my mouth and throat was getting sore but they just kept fucking my mouth until I had sucked all 6 of them. I figured they had all gotten off now and would leave me alone so I stood up and started to leave when one of them grabbed my arm and said I wasn't going anywhere yet as the party was just beginning.

I began to really worry about what might be next as they led me over to the table the girl was laying on and told me to mount her so they could sandwich me. I began to struggle with them but was easily overpowered. For some strange I had been hard all this time as my mouth was being raped and was still hard as I pushed my cock into her waiting pussy. As soon as I was inside her I felt something wet on my ass crack and realized they were lubing my asshole up. I tried to tell them to stop but as I did one of them told another one to stuff something into my mouth to keep me quiet. The biker then climbed onto the table and knelt over the girl's head and told her to sick his balls as he forced his cock into my mouth. Then I felt a finger push into my asshole and then another one until I finally had three fingers inside me and pumping in and out. When the fingers finally were pulled out of my asshole I felt relieved but only for a few seconds as all of a sudden I felt the bulbous head of a cock begin pushing its way into my body until it finally forced itself past my tight sphincter only to be followed by the rest of the huge cock behind it. This guy was not the least bit concerned about my pain, all he wanted to do was fuck me deep and hard. I wanted to scream out in pain but could not because every time he pushed into me I was forced deeper into the pussy below me and my mouth was forced onto the cock in it making the cock go deeper into my throat.

The pain started to lessen as this brutal fucking went on and pretty soon I was actually beginning to enjoy the feel of this hard cock working against my prostrate. Pretty soon she was moaning and began to orgasm under me as the cock in my ass began to pulsate and shoot his cum deep into my bowels. It was more sensation than I could stand and I shot my own load into her pussy and began swallowing a load of cum that was being dumped down my throat. The two cocks were removed from my mouth and asshole and I was pulled off the girl. Another cock being pushed into her pussy immediately replaced my cock. I was then bent over one of the bikes and felt another cock pushing its way into my now ravaged asshole. This one did not hurt though. As I guess my hole was pretty stretched out as well as being filled with cum for more lubrication. Pretty soon I could hear them cheering on whichever one of them that was fucking me and calling me their little boy bitch and to get used to the feeling of cock in my asshole because I would be getting a lot of it this weekend.

I woke up the next morning and looked outside hoping it had all been a dream. They were still there though! I had mixed feelings as well. On one hand I had been brutally raped by these men and should try to just get out of there as quietly as possible. But on the other hand I had to admit that I actually did enjoy myself. I decided to stay and see what this new day would bring. I made some coffee and went outside to find some of the bikers up already and saying hello to me as though nothing out of the ordinary had happened the night before. I replied accordingly and off loaded my bike from the trailer figuring to go for a ride through these beautiful mountains. As I was getting ready to leave three of the guys came over and asked if I wanted to ride with them as they new this area and could show me some of the better places to ride. I tried to beg off but they were quite insistent so I went along with them.

We rode for several hours and I was indeed impressed with their knowledge of the area. It was gorgeous. When we stopped for lunch we were in a very secluded spot and quite hidden from the road. The three of them announced that it was time for lunch and they would now feed me. I was then forced onto my knees and began sucking their cocks. It didn't take them long to all cum in my mouth but they all decided that I should suck them to hardness again and let them fuck my boy pussy like they did last night. I figured I was in no position to argue, and actually was looking forward to it. They told me to strip and bend over a bike. One of them then spit on my asshole to lube it and pushed his cock in without stopping to let me adjust to it. I moaned and was soon enjoying the feeling of being full again.

The others soon replaced each other until they had all fucked me. They told me that I was now their bitch and would be for the entire rally. We then rode back to camp where I was immediately pushed to my knees in the middle of the rest of the bikers and told to beg to be their bitch and fuck toy until they grew tired of me. Then they all used me again over and over.

I can't wait until next years rally!

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
271 Followers