The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
henlar
henlar
25 Followers

“Oops, sorry. I guess I wasn’t paying attention when you said you were going to shower.”

Sofie blushed in the cutest way, just like a little girl. I put the tray on the bedside table between the beds and put on boxers and a t-shirt. “Fancy a glass of champagne?”

“I will probably begin to act silly, but what the heck. I never realised it tasted so good.” She sat up and took the glass. “Cheers!”

“Cheers.”

“Uhm, it really tastes goooood,” Sofie said.

“Haven’t you tasted it before?”

“No, except with dinner this evening- I have always assumed it was snobbish rubbish, not really worth the money.”

“I don’t know if it is, but it does taste good. Especially this variety.”

“What is it?” Sofie said and stretched her neck to see the bottle.

“It’s free.”

“Argh, I thought you knew something about champagne.”

“I don’t, really. I just know the names of a few brands. But I do like it and drink it as often as I can.”

Sofie looked thoughtful. “It’s funny, I have always read a lot and kind of admired authors, but now that I’m sitting next to one, I don’t know what to ask him.”

“I take it you didn’t like what you read?”

“Oh no, quite the opposite, I was surprised at how much like a real story it is.”

“Well, to me, they are real short stories and novels. Why should it be worse to write about sex than it is writing about violence?”

“I didn’t mean it like that… well okay, I did, but… I don’t know. I don’t like violence but I like crime stories even when they are a little bloody. I guess it’s the way we are brought up. Sex is sinful.”

“So is violence, at least according to the bible. ‘Thou shall not kill’ or something like that.”

“Yes, but… sex is more sinful. That was why Adam and Eve were thrown out.”

“I know, but it’s still wrong. Anyway, I take it as a compliment that you were surprised the way you were.”

She looked thoughtful again. I poured another glass of champagne. The first one seemed to have evaporated in the hot room.

“Where do you get the ideas? I mean, if it’s not something you have done yourself, where do you get them? I read part of a story about a couple of teenagers who kind of discovered sex together when they were rehearsing some scenes from a school play.”

“Some of it is actually my own memories. Some of it is things others have told me about their lives and fantasies. Sometimes I just pick up pieces of conversation. It’s amazing what people talk about in public.”

“You mean you eavesdrop on people?”

“I don’t need to do that. One time, I was standing outside a shop waiting for my wife and there were these three girls, sixteen or seventeen, talking about how they like a boy to make love to them. I was only six feet away and I could hear every word.” Sofie just looked at me in awe so I continued.

“Of course, it all melds together in my fantasy. I rarely use specific persons or events. Usually I blend them in with each other to form new persons. It’s too risky to take something a person has told me and put it directly into a story. You can do it if it is somebody’s fantasy, but not real events and people.”

“I rarely discuss my sex life and fantasies with my friends and certainly not with male friends,” Sofie said, blushing but daring because of the champagne. “How do you get somebody to tell you. Is it something like ‘Sex, lies and videotape?’”

“No, not really. Sometimes readers write to me to comment on my stories. I always reply and sometimes it turns into a longer exchange of letter and maybe a friendship. They tell me about their life and fantasies. Sometimes, readers write to me with a particular fantasy they have and ask if I can write a story about it. I generally don’t write custom-made stories, but I do get inspirations that way. It takes more than one or two lines from a reader. Most of it comes through exchanging more letters and gaining some sort of confidence in each other.”

The champagne had loosened Sofie up and she lay down on the bed, facing me. “If I told you a fantasy of mine, would you write a story about it? For me? Have you ever done that, written a story for somebody?”

“I have on special occasions. It depends on the person and on the fantasy. It has to be something I can relate to, too.”

She was quiet for a moment. Then she smiled. “I think I would like that, but I’ll write it to you. I don’t think I can tell you face to face.”

“It’s okay. Do you want my e-mail?”

“I already have it. It was in one of the stories.”

“How many did you read?”

“Three,” she said and suddenly blushed fiercely.

“You read ‘The Play’ or a part of it. What were the other two?”

“One was a very short, unfinished story about a guy doing calligraphy on a girl’s body. It was kind of weird.”

“It’s only a sketch. I don’t really know what I want to do with it. What was the last one?”

“It was… some really kinky sex-scenes. I couldn’t really make out the story. Some kind of orgy.”

“Did it shock you?”

Sofie giggled. “No. I have some wild dreams sometimes. But I could never tell anybody.”

“Well, I think you have read the story I write when I get too worked up and need to let off steam. I try to keep my stories realistic, but sometimes my fantasy just runs wild. In the beginning I put it into the stories and then deleted it afterwards when I read them, because it didn’t fit in. But it took too long to edit the stories, so now I have this story I use when I need to see something in print or just need to let off steam. It’s not for publication.”

I looked at her. Her face was flushed and her eyes were shining feverishly. Maybe it was just the heat in the room, but I think it was something else too.

“I… I would never want to do most of the things you… put into that one, but... it was kind of exciting to read it. I mean, even if you don’t want to do… stuff, it can be… exciting to dream about it.”

Sofie looked timid and very excited at the same time. She hadn’t finished. I could feel that.

“Sometimes, I feel like… doing something... wild... live some of my fantasies. Like, I would never want to be spanked or hurt or anything but… I think I would like… to try and... submit myself completely to a man... to be his... to let him control me and do whatever he demands of me.” She hid her blushing face in her hands. “Oh why am I telling you this? It’s so embarrassing,” She giggled, obviously embarrassed.

“You’ve just read my fantasies. You don’t need to be so shy about yours.”

This conversation was taking an interesting turn. I am a faithful husband, but a man can only take so much before nature takes over. This could prove to be just that “so much.”

“You are… I’m not used to it… It’s…” She took a deep breath and looked at me. “Okay, have you ever tried completely dominating a woman while making love to her?”

“No, I haven’t,” I answered truthfully.

“Do… you want to?” she asked and looked down timidly.

I didn’t mean to tease her, but it came out like that. “Depends on the girl.”

“You know what I mean,” she frowned.

“I didn’t mean it like that. I meant if the girl was willing to do it.”

Sofie looked down again. “She is,” she whispered quietly.

“Do you really trust me? You have only just met me and you have read through some of my fantasies. Are you sure you trust me enough to hand over complete control to me?”

“I trust you. If you can write stories like the one with the school play, you can’t be all that bad.”

“You can trust me and we can stop at any time you want, but you have no way of knowing that for sure. I might tie you to the bed and call for somebody to come and fix the air conditioner. You have no way of knowing.”

“Female intuition.”

Sofie got up and stood in front of me. “Take me. Take me in any way you want. Make me yours this night,” she said, melodramatically.

We both laughed, but the mood changed completely. Words were suddenly obsolete. I got up and embraced her. “We can stop whenever you want to,” I whispered to her. She didn’t speak, just nodded to acknowledge.

I began undressing her, pulling her t-shirt over her head. As I had expected, she was a little chubby. Her bra was plain white cotton containing a nice pair of small breasts, which I unwrapped next. I stepped back a little to admire her breasts. They were so beautiful, pointing slightly upward, playfully.

Sofie stood passively, not daring to look at me, maybe as part of the game, maybe because she was a little embarrassed. I reached out and touched her nipples lightly, making her shiver. Yes, she was pretty, although not the typical heroine of an erotic story. Her jeans were hugging her hips tightly, making her soft tummy look chubbier than it really was, but I found that cute.

I continued to unwrap this gift from heaven. It was difficult to open the button in her tight jeans, but I succeeded without pinching her too badly. Down and off they went, leaving her only covered by a pair of white cotton panties. A distinct, dark patch was clearly visible between her legs and a few hairs had escaped the panties. She didn’t shave or trim her pubic hair.

“Turn around,” I commanded her.

She turned, but there wasn’t really room enough between the two beds.

“Stand on the bed.”

The soft mattress almost made her lose her balance and she giggled, falling out of the submissive role for a second, but resuming it when she had steadied herself close to the edge of the bed, standing with her lovely back to me, her legs slightly apart.

“Bend forward and hold on to your knees.”

Sofie complied and the panty fabric stretched out over her lovely arse. I ran my hands over the two globes, moving down to the hot, naked skin of her upper thighs. Her inner thighs were smooth and soft. I moved up again and traced the rim of her panties from the slightly damp crotch up over her buttocks. With both hands I pulled the panties down over her arse, but not all the way down. I left them just below her buttocks.

Considering her unstable position, I caressed her soft buttocks very lightly, then ran a finger down along the crack. I wriggled it in between the panties and her damp, hot pussy lips. Sofie swayed dangerously but kept her balance. She was more than damp. When I retracted my finger, it was glistening with moisture.

“This really turns you on, doesn’t it?” I asked her.

“Yes,” She whispered.

“Are you thinking of all the things that could happen now?”

“Yes,” she said, her voice trembling.

“Does it frighten you?”

“Yes,” she whimpered.

I slipped my finger in between her pussy lips, upward into her vagina.

“But you still want to do everything I tell you to?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me,” I said, slowly moving my finger in her.

“Please, make me do everything.” She moaned. “Make me a person in your story. Use me as you want to. Even if it hurts a little. I want to be yours completely.”

“I get no pleasure from hurting you, and neither do you. I want to give you pleasure in ways you haven’t tried before,” I said.

I didn’t really know what she had or hadn’t done before, but it sounded good. Okay, maybe a little too much like a late 19th century novel. I might have asked her to call me master or something like that instead, to emphasize my dominance, but it wouldn’t feel right. This was a story, a story we were to write this night with her as the main character. I wasn’t going to use her for my pleasure, I was going to use her for our pleasure. This story was going to be for both of us.

I retracted my finger and pulled her panties down to her knees.

“Take your panties off and spread your legs a little more.”

With both hands on her hips, I leaned down and kissed her buttocks all over. The sweet fragrance of her perfume mixed with the musky fragrance of her arousal. A fine film of perspiration covered her. I licked her buttocks, close to her pussy lips and tasted the salty sweat. Licking closer, almost over her puffy lips, I tasted a different taste, the sweet taste of her sex. I felt a strong urge to push her over and bury my face between her legs, but I waited. I spread her buttocks and kissed my way down from the top of the crack to her pussy lips. Sofie began to sway again, her legs trembling.

“Get down on the floor again and face me.” I said, still holding her hips to steady her.

She turned and jumped down on the floor, making her breast jiggle a little. My God, those small breasts were lovely.

“Take off my shirt.”

Obediently, she pulled my shirt over my head, stepped back and looked down, not at the floor, but at my boxers. I didn’t order her to take them off me. Instead, I reached for the champagne cooler and dipped my fingers in the ice water. Then I put my cold fingers on her nipples. Sofie gasped and her nipples hardened instantly between my fingers.

I had to taste her nipples. I had to taste all of her but right now, I had to taste her nipples. I leaned down and sucked her left nipple into my mouth. The rubbery texture mixed with the salty taste was exciting. I lashed my tongue over it, flipped it from side to side, and bit it lightly. I did everything I possibly could imagine to her lovely nipple. She squirmed, pressing her thighs tightly together and bucking her hips like I was giving her small electrical shocks.

Her right breast was just as lovely as her left and I paid as much attention to it as I had done to its twin. I was reluctant to let go, returning again and again, just when Sofie expected me to stop. Finally, I had to get up, because my back was hurting from the awkward position.

Sofie was blushing and hot. Her hair, wet from sweating, clung to her face. She looked up at me with shining eyes, filled with anticipation.

“You are so beautiful,” I said as I looked at her.

“Thanks, but…”

“No but. You are very beautiful. You don’t look like a model, but that’s what I love, a real beauty, not some artificial product made of makeup and silicone. You are a true beauty.”

Sofie looked at me, blushing. A brilliant smile spread over her face, making her eyes sparkle.

“You really mean it.”

“Yes I do,” I said, then tried to get back in the dominating role. “Now lie down on the bed.”

Sofie sat on the bed and lay down on her back. Up to this point, it wasn’t really a problem to act dominating, but I wondered if I could go through with it in a convincing manner. It was so easy to write about it, but to actually do it was something else. Some of the things I had written would sound and look absolutely ridiculous if they were to be acted out in real life.

“Sofie, have you ever showed a man how you touch yourself?”

“Touch myself?”

“How you satisfy yourself?”

“No.” She sounded slightly choked. I think she knew what I was going to tell her to do next.

“Show me.”

Her mouth formed the word “no,” but not a sound came out. She hesitated for a second, then lifted her hands and spread her legs a little. Her hands moved up her inner thighs, then she hesitated again. She closed her eyes and put both hands on her pussy, spreading the lips with her left hand and sliding one finger in between.

“Oh God,” she gasped as her finger slid up to touch her clit. “I’m so wet.”

“Spread your legs and let me see how wet you are.”

She obediently spread her legs a little more.

“Does it turn you on to show yourself off?”

“Yesss,” she gasped and spread her legs wide apart.

“Show me how you use your fingers in your pussy.”

“Oh God. How can I do this in front of you?”

“Because you want to show me how hot you are.”

Sofie slipped a finger into her vagina, still rubbing her clit with her other hand. I had always wanted to see a woman masturbate in reality, not just on film. Somehow, the porn industry’s average masturbation movie clip didn’t look very real to me. This was the real thing. But I wanted to bring her off myself, so I had to stop her soon.

“Do you touch your arse when you masturbate?”

“No,” she moaned, then changed her mind. “God, it’s so embarrassing. Yes, I do.”

“Show me.”

She hesitated, but she was too excited to stop now. Slowly, she pulled the wet finger from her soaking vagina and, pulling up her legs, she began to circle her tiny arsehole. Her breathing was ragged and it wouldn’t be long before she was going to come.

“Stop!” I said and knelt on the bed between her legs.

She didn’t comply immediately, so I pulled her hands away and held them. Sofie opened her eyes and looked at me with a glassy stare. I considered for a moment if she was expecting me to punish her for not reacting promptly, but it didn’t feel right. Still holding her hands, I leaned down and kissed her inner thigh.

“Do you like to have a man eat your pussy?”

“I don’t know.’ She gasped, shivering each time my lips touched her thighs, closer and closer to her pussy.

“Have you fantasized about it?”

“Yesss.”

“Do you want me to do it?”

“Yesss.”

“Tell me what you want me to do.”

“Lick my… pussy. Please. Eat me, bite me, just make me come,” she wailed.

My lips had reached her pussy. I planted a hard, craving kiss on her swollen, hairy lips before I darted my tongue inside and began to explore the folds and crevices. The effect was staggering. Sofie raised herself from the bed, pushing against my mouth. She whimpered loud and strained her muscles. I could feel the pull in her arms. This was happening faster than I had expected.

I sucked her clit into my mouth, rubbing my tongue hard against it. Sofie threw her head from side to side. Her body stood like a fully bent bow, ready to send the arrow off. Her stomach began convulsing and a hissing sound told me the arrow was about to leave the bow. Her thighs closed around my head. She ground herself against me, rotating her hips. I held on to her hands and kept sucking her clit until she released my head and begged me to stop.

I crawled up to her and cuddled her, giving her time to recover. It took a couple of minutes for her to get back to earth.

“It was fantastic,” she finally said when she had caught her breath again.

“You hadn’t tried it before?”

“No. We… haven’t tried anything like that. I have only… dreamed of it. One of my friends told me about it, but I haven’t dared to ask my boyfriend to do it.”

“And you have never tried to take him in your mouth?”

“No.”

“Is it part of your fantasies when you masturbate?”

“Yes.”

She had looked a little tired after her orgasm, but the glow was returning to her eyes.

“Open your mouth.”

She looked questioning at me, but opened her mouth. Slowly I brushed two fingers over her lips, tracing them all the way around before I put my fingers into her mouth. She closed her lips around them and sucked.

“Use your tongue.”

Her tongue swirled around my fingers. Slowly, I inserted the fingers deeper then pulled back, but she quickly sucked them in again. I was dying to feel her lips close around the head of my cock. Pulling my fingers from her mouth, I got up. Sofie rolled around to lie on her stomach, resting on her elbows. My crotch was right in front of her head. She could just reached my boxers and pull them down over my cock while she rested on her elbows.

My cock popped out in her face, making her jerk her head back in surprise. Then she looked at the hard cock right in front of her.

“Rub it on your face.”

She rubbed her face against my cock, smearing the precum on her cheeks and lips. Tentatively, she licked her lips and tasted the fluid.

“Do you like the taste?”

“Uh huh,” Sofie hummed, still rubbing my cock over her lips.

“Open your mouth.”

She opened up wide without hesitation. Slowly, I let my cock enter, continuing until it hit the back of her mouth. Sofie attempted to get more into her mouth, or rather, down her throat, but it was no good. She couldn’t suppress her gagging. I pulled back.

“Don’t choke yourself.”

“How do they do it, you know, take it all in.” She asked, still trying to clear her throat.

henlar
henlar
25 Followers