The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I have read about it, but I don’t think I’m qualified to give lectures.”

The dominant role was difficult to maintain. I couldn’t really keep it up. I was probably not cut out for that role.

Sofie opened her mouth again. This time, I didn’t go deep. She sucked like a Hoover. Her lips closed tightly around my cock and the foreskin was pushed back, exposing the head to her soft tongue. It felt really good, but not good enough for me to come. I love a blowjob, but it rarely makes me come.

“Touch yourself while you suck my cock.”

She looked up at me, still sucking, but I could see a wicked smile in her eyes. It was me, ordering her to do it, but I was no longer “forcing” her to do anything. It didn’t really matter any more. We were way past living out a fantasy of hers or mine. Sofie spread her legs and slipped her left hand under her stomach. It was a bit awkward for her to rest on only one elbow, so I asked her to roll over and lie on her back. She did it without question.

“Touch yourself again and open your mouth.”

It was actually too late for me to order her to do it. I knelt over her head and slipped my cock into her open mouth. This was a much better position because I could see what she was doing with her hands and I could play with her lovely, small tits. But in the long run, it was exhausting to hover over her head. My legs were beginning to tremble and not only from the exquisite treatment she was giving my cock.

Suddenly, I lost my balance, just a little bit. I fell slightly forward and my cock was pressed deeper into her mouth, trying to enter her throat. I could see her throat bulge and her stomach convulsing from the sudden intrusion. A strange, choking sound caught in Sofie’s throat. I pulled back instantly. Sofie swallowed hard a couple of times, took a deep breath, and put her left hand on my thigh. One more time, this time deliberately, I pressed the head of my cock almost into her throat. Her stomach convulsed violently as she desperately tried to swallow my cock. Then she took her hand away from my ass to make me pull back again.

Her right hand had stopped moving while my cock tried to enter her throat, but while she swallowed hard to keep her composure, it began to move again. I was pretty sure it wasn’t a pleasure for her to have my cock forced almost into her throat, but it apparently excited her. Me too, for that matter. It was something I had never dreamed of experiencing. She wasn’t quite there yet, but my cock was still in her mouth and maybe the third time would do it.

We did make one more attempt. I could feel the muscles of her throat massaging the head of my cock. I was so engrossed by her bulging throat that I missed her sign and didn’t pull back before I noticed that the muffled, guttural groans was sounding louder. It was only a question of a second or two, so it didn’t cause any harm.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth to let her breathe freely. She coughed and swallowed hard a few times. Her eyes were shining feverishly again.

“Fuck me,” she said. “Now!”

At that point, my other head began functioning again. Condoms! Shit, here I was, a responsible father, always telling my own kids how dangerous unsafe sex was and what was I doing the first time in twenty years I had sex with anybody but my wife? All the things I shouldn’t do with a stranger and I had forgotten all about condoms. I had written too many stories where I could rule out the possibility of venereal diseases or I had lived too many years in a monogamous relationship where I didn’t have to worry about it. Well, no matter what, we needed a condom now. And I didn’t have any. I knew the men’s room in the hotel lobby would be a sure place to find a machine, but it would kind of break the spell. Shiiit.

“Damn, Sofie, we don’t have any condoms. We should have…”

“I have some in my suitcase,” Sofie said and scrambled out of bed.

She had condoms? Of course. Her boyfriend was supposed to join her Saturday. Great. I was certainly not in the mood for a trip down to the men’s room. The same desire that had made me forget all about the condoms quickly made me push away any worries about what had already happened.

Sofie rummaged in her suitcase and found the condoms. She jumped back into bed and handed me the package. I ripped it open and handed the condom back to her.

“You put it on, then. I’ll keep the fire burning.”

I turned around facing her crotch.

“How… how do I put it on?”

“Haven’t you tried it before?” I asked, a little surprised.

“No. He always puts it on.”

“It’s about time you learn. Sometimes, it can be a lot more fun, if the woman puts it on.”

I began to explain how the foreskin had to be pulled back and she had to make sure she put it on with the right side up. If not, it would be pretty difficult to put it on. And no air-pockets inside. She listened as I explain. When I had finished, I leaned back to give her room to work.

She approached the task very seriously. First step was to pull back the foreskin. Using both hands, she pulled it back, then examined my cock to make sure it was pulled back all the way. She even licked a finger and traced the rim of the head, just to make sure. Then she took the condom and placed it on the tip, ready to roll it down over my cock. But before she rolled it down, she had to make sure the foreskin was pulled back one more time. Actually, she put the condom down again and just played with the foreskin.

Realising that it would take her some time to put the condom on, I turned around again. Not because it was boring to follow and feel her “condom-training,” but I was sure it would be even better if I could explore her pussy while she was doing it. A moment ago I would definitely have used my mouth and tongue to explore, but something in the back of my mind told me to behave responsibly and use my fingers. We’ve had enough unsafe sex. Besides, fingers could be just as useful. That was, after all, what we both used when we were alone.

Sofie finished experimenting with the foreskin and began to roll the condom down over my cock. In the meantime, I had distracted her a little, circling my finger around her clit. But as soon as she had finished, she began rolling the condom off again.

“I’d better try one more time to make sure I have learned it properly” she said, sounding very excited.

I was beginning to have my doubts as to whether or not I would be able to handle one more of her training sessions. Her hands felt very good on my cock when she played with the foreskin and the head. But what the hell. We was going to stay here all night and the way Sofie was acting, she might just be able to get my cock up one more time.

Again, she spent a long time making sure the foreskin was pulled back. Her fingers traced the rim and brushed down the shaft, just to make sure. Driving me crazy, that was what she was doing. Her warm soft hands felt so good. For some reason she also needed to play with my balls a little to get the condom on. It was really driving me crazy. So I did the same. Like before, I circled around her clit with one finger, tickled her opening with another finger, and a third was teasing her arsehole. It didn’t make it easier for her to put the condom on, but it was good for her to learn it under stress.

She used the same condom, but when she tried to roll it on the second time, she could only get it half way.

“It… won’t,” she gasped, very distracted by my finger. “I have… Oh God… to take… uuuuhmmm… another.”

She hadn’t put the rest of the package back into the suitcase, just dropped them on the bed. She opened another and this time she immediately began to roll it on. It was becoming increasingly difficult for her to concentrate as I had snaked one finger into her vagina and one into her arsehole. As soon as it was on, she pushed back hard against my fingers.

“Fuck me. I need to feel you in me,” she moaned.

“I want you on top. I want you to ride me,” I replied.

Sofie straddled me and I guided my cock to her opening. Slowly, she impaled herself on my protruding spear. God, it was slow. I felt my cock being squeezed in a vice. With agonising slow speed, she finally got me all the way inside.

Her eyes had been closed while she descended on me, but now she opened them and looked down at me. “Tell me to do something,” she gasped, sounding and looked so aroused. “Tell me to do something naughty.”

My mind was racing for a moment, trying to think like it was one of my stories. I raised my hands to her tits.

“Touch yourself. Play with your clit and your arse while you fuck me.”

Normally I never used the word fuck. It was so vulgar, but it was suitable in this situation. We both wanted to be vulgar. It didn’t really turn me on to order her to touch herself, but watching her doing it was so hot. And it really turned her on when I ordered her to do things.

Still looking down at me, she began to play with her clit. I could see it in her eyes when her finger made contact. Then she put her left hand behind her back and began to play with her arse. I could feel her fingers brushing over my balls. Deep inside her, my cock felt her body respond to the caresses.

“You are so sexy. Does it make you hot to play with yourself while I’m watching and my cock is deep inside you?”

“Oh God. It’s so naughty.”

“Does it make you hot to be a really naughty girl?”

“Yesss.”

“Tell me what you are doing.”

“I’m… rubbing my clit and... oh God, it’s so... I’m playing with my arsehole.”

“What are you doing with your arsehole?”

“Ohhh... I . . pushing my... finger into... Oh God, oh God, oh gawd.”

Sofie threw her head back and I could feel her finger enter through the thin membrane that separated the two holes. The finger on her clit was working hard and fast. Her pussy muscles were rippling around my cock, almost like she was moving a little, but she wasn’t, which was really good, because I wanted this to last forever. It was so wild.

I had been playing gently with her nipples, but the excitement made me pinch them a little harder than I had intended, making Sofie whine.

“Yesss, pinch my nipples. Oh gaaaaawd.”

“Imagine there is a man behind you and it’s him who is in you. Push your finger deeper,” I gasped, trying desperately to hold back.

“He’s… in my... arrrrrse,” Sofie whimpered. “You’re….both… in meeeeeeeeeiiiiii.”

Her words turned into a high pitched squeal. Her finger was deep inside her arse. I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock. Her first orgasm had been quiet and intense, this one was an explosion. It was just too much.

I began to bounce her up and down on my cock with all my force, holding on to her tits. Sofie had to move her hand from her pussy quickly to avoid it being crushed between us. I think it took me about 30 seconds to catch up with her. Before her orgasm had peaked, I began to fill the condom.

The wild ride continued for a few seconds more until my last rigid jerk. Sofie collapsed on top of me. We were both gasping to catch our breath and we were soaked in sweat.

We lay in the aftermath for long time while my cock dwindled inside her. We didn’t have energy enough to move when my cock and the condom fell out of Sofie’s pussy. We were absolutely wasted. In the end we had to get up. We were sticky and superheated and we needed a bath. We just showered then went back to bed. This time to sleep.

Sleeping in a sauna isn’t pleasant, but the room cooled slightly during the night and the temperature was down to something like 25 degrees when I woke in the morning. We had the ventilator fan in the bathroom running all night and I guess it helped a little.

We had slept in separate beds. It was simply too hot to lie close together. The wakeup call was at six and I was still very sleepy when the phone rang. I sat up and looked over at Sofie, nude on her bed. She looked just as pretty as yesterday, even with her hair clinging to her head. We had both been sweating like hell all night and surely needed a bath again. But first I needed to relieve my bladder.

When I got back, Sofie was stretching her body and purring like a kitten. We looked timidly at each other for a second, then we both began to laugh. Here we were, two adults acting like bashful teenagers.

“Good morning. How are you feeling?” I asked her.

“Fine, but a little sore. I think I bruised something down there last night. It feels like somebody has pounded the bone with a hammer.”

“I know what you mean,” I grinned. My pubic bone felt fairly sore too.

“We better get a shower and some breakfast. How about showering together? That will save us a little time,” she said with a smile.

I seriously doubted the timesaving effect of showering together and I proved to be right, but it was still a great idea. Soaping and washing each other inevitably led to a lot of touching and we ended up in bed again, quickly putting on a condom. We made love, lying like spoons, side by side. It was nothing like the wild and naughty ride last night, but it was good and tender.

We said goodbye in the baggage claim area in Copenhagen, both knowing we probably would never see each other again. This had been a lovely little adventure, nothing more, and neither of us really wanted it to be more.

Six months later, I got an E-mail from somebody, signing as “S.” She had just gotten a computer as a present from her husband. I hadn’t forgotten about Sofie and I was pretty sure it was from her, but there were no clear signs in the short letter.

I replied as always and got a longer letter back, where she told me a little about herself, but also that she wanted to stay anonymous. But she would like to tell me some of her fantasies and she would be very happy if I used them as inspiration for my stories.

The first one took place in a hotel room with no air conditioning.

End