The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just that now we've been together for about a year and a half now, and I just love you so much and miss you so much when we are apart." Said David.

"I love you too David," said Jill.

The two lovers wrapped their arms around each other in a deep embrace and they shared a passionate kiss. After they unfolded their hug, Jill started to get up, but David pulled her back down to him.

"We have to get going now, otherwise we won't get back to your hometown until after dark," explained Jill.

"I know, I just wanted to hold you a bit longer. We should get going I can hold you as much as I want when we get back to my place." Said David.

The couple proceeded to get dressed and make their way back to David's truck. It wasn't very long until they were on the road again. Jill put away her sex story book and instead started reading her Stephen King book. They drove for about an hour, and they reached David's hometown. The two found a place to eat first thing. After dinner they went back to David's house. Jill had been to David's house many times, and felt just as comfortable there as she did in her own apartment. Both people took separate showers cleaning all the sex smell and road grime off of them. After they both finished their showers, they dressed for bed Jill wearing her satin pajamas and David just in his black briefs. They sat on the couch watching TV together, talking about different things. Finally the couple decided that they were tired and it was time for bed.

David and Jill turned off the light and got into bed and cuddled there together. Both people were completely exhausted from the trip and all the activities they'd been up to along the way. The couple fell into a deep sleep in each other's arms. Jill woke up about 6 o'clock in the morning; the sun was coming through the window shades in little strands all over David's bedroom. Sometime during the night the two people had untangled their bodies' and David was lying on his side of the bed with his back to Jill. Jill ran her fingernails up and down David's back, causing Goosebumps to break out all over him. David turned, still sleeping, over on to his backside letting, out a little moan as he turned.

Jill began running her fingernails up and down David's arm and the across his chest, and then down across his stomach. David wiggled a little under Jill's touch, but his eyes remained closed, soundly asleep. Jill continued the caresses down over David's underwear and the bulge hidden underneath. Next Jill worked her hand into the band of David's underwear, she found his soft cock inside, and it still hadn't woken up as well. Jill wrapped her hand around David's soft member and began to stroke it, with each stroke it began to get harder. Finally David's cock was fully erect, and she stroked her hand up and down his hard shaft. David wiggled and mumbled something in his sleep, and then his eyes fluttered open.

David and Jill looked each other in the eyes. David saw Jill playing with his erect cock this was an interesting awakening. Jill seeing that every part of David was fully awake, she attacked the top of David's underwear, David rose up his ass, and Jill pulled the underwear off him and discarded them on to the floor. Jill quickly pulled off her pajamas, and now completely naked she straddled David, opening her pussy lips and grinding her pussy up the length of David's long shaft. Jill bent down and locked lips with David a deep and passionate kiss, Jill unsealed her lips and began licking around David's lips. David kept coming up and trying to latch his mouth around Jill's tongue, she wouldn't let him. Jill the sucked on David's nipple making him suck in a deep breath of air.

Next Jill raised her hips up off of David and grabbed the base of his cock; she then stuffed David's cock deep inside of her. Sitting on top of David, Jill began to grind her hips on to David's. Then Jill raised herself up letting David's cock slide out of her, but not all the way, and then Jill slammed herself back down on David hard. Jill kept doing this, letting David slide out of her, but tightening her muscles as she went up and then slamming herself back down on David. David couldn't take much more of this, he was going to cum soon, but he wanted it to last a little longer.

Jill leaned down over David and kissed his lips, deeply probing his mouth with her tongue, and then latching her lips around his tongue and sucking it into her mouth. When Jill finished the kiss she sat back up and David followed, Jill wrapped her legs around David, the two wrapped their arms around each other. The two lovers were in the middle of the bed locked in an intimate embrace, legs and arms wrapping around each other's bodies'. David and Jill's hips gyrated together, the object was no longer just fucking they were making love. David softly and passionately kissed Jill's lips, loving the texture of her soft lips on his. David ran his fingers through Jill's hair stopping to caress the back of her neck the way she likes so much.

Then David grabbed the back of Jill's neck and pulled her back so that her tits were pointed in his direction, the brought his mouth to her left tit, her most sensitive. David kissed the soft tissue of Jill's generous breast, intentionally avoiding the invitingly erect nipples. Jill began to moan, at David's intentional teasing, she thrust her chest forward toward David, as if saying you better suck my nipple now. At Jill's uncommunicated request, David took the nipple into his mouth, gently running his lips back a forth over her sensitive nipple, then the suckled on the nipple holding it between his lips and flicking the tip back and forth with his tongue. David repeated this process with Jill's right nipple. Suddenly Jill leaned her upper torso all the way back her arms locked in backward angle on the bed. Jill's legs unwrapped from around David's waist and stood out straight behind him. With the strength of her arms and legs, Jill began thrusting herself down on to David's cock hard, slamming down on him and he had slammed himself into her the day before.

With this new position David had a glorious view of Jill's pussy wrapping around his cock, and he watched as her pussy swallowed his cock and then watched it come back out again. Once David had enough of the show before him, he began rubbing Jill's pussy, enjoying how completely wet she was, finally he began to rub Jill's clit back and forth. Jill felt her orgasm building inside of her, but she knew she wouldn't be able to keep up this unique position while she is cumming. Suddenly Jill sat back up like she had been doing half sit ups, she pushed David down so that he was now lying on the bed. Jill pulled her legs out from under David.

Jill was astride David's hips once more, and she began her calisthenics, the same as when they first started, coming up off of David and then slamming herself back down on him hard. David worked his fingers in between their bodies and began to rub Jill's clit in circles. Jill was still rising up and off of David and then slamming herself back down on him hard, pushing him deep inside of her. Jill's body began to shake and convulse, in the throes of orgasm, due partly from David's rubs on her clit and the pulsation of David's cock inside her. Jill's pussy muscles tightened their grip around David's cock, and then abruptly a flood of juices poured out of June all over David's middle. At this David felt his own orgasm quickly coming, David grabbed Jill's hips and pushed himself deep inside of Jill, David's body going rigid and his cock emptying his own frothy juices deep inside of Jill's pussy. Jill collapsed on top of David, both laying there attempting to catch their breath. Jill pushed herself off of David, his cock sliding out of her as she went, then she just fell into a pile beside David.

"Well, good morning dear," said David.

"Good morning to you as well." Said Jill, "So, what do you want to do for the rest of the day?"