The Trip

Story Info
Wife enjoys husband & his friend on college trip.
1.4k words
4.37
85.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I married Adam, I was 18 and he was 24. Even though I was right out of high school, I was hardly what you would consider "innocent." I'd done my share of running around in high school, but seemed to settle down when I met Adam.

Although I had been rather wild and promiscuous in my youth – even engaging in a threesome with two guys - after I got married I felt like I should be "proper." Even now, three years later and with the experiences we've shared, I still am timid about talking about sex and fantasies with my husband.

None the less, Adam gradually brought up the idea of group sex. While his dirty talking excited me and turned me on, I still was reluctant to let him know that it did. In my mind it just wasn't right to fantasize about other men when I was happily married.

When Adam started working with a guy he'd gone to school with, Brian, the discussion of group sex came up again. While on a business trip with Brian, Adam showed him some "naughty" pictures he'd taken of me. At first, I was slightly upset, but as Adam told me how much it had turned Brian on to look at me, I changed my mind about it.

It seems that Brian had been experiencing a "block" lately and looking at me was the first thing in several months that allowed him to cum from masturbating.

While having no lack of interested guys in school, I've always been rather self conscious of my body – at 5' 4" and 120 lbs., I knew had a fairly nice body, and especially a nice ass, but a rather small chest. My husband always says they're a "perfect handful – or mouthful," but hearing that another man had found pictures of me attractive enough to masturbate and get off, really made me feel surprisingly sexy.

As luck would have it, Brian and Adam were also taking some classes together at the college, and along with a few others, were taking a school trip together. There was enough room in the vehicle and an extra room at the hotel for Adam and me to stay in, so I went with.

The whole drive there, all I could think about was the fact that Brian had seen me naked, and it got me rather excited.

Well, it turned out that there weren't quite enough rooms at the hotel after all, so Brian volunteered to be the "unlucky" one to stay with the "old married couple." I knew there was a possibility of something happening, but at the same time let those old feelings come back that told me hoping for such a thing was wrong.

The first night we were there, Brian and Adam, along with the others that came with, decided to go out to a couple of bars. Being still a few months away from my 21st birthday, I had to stay behind. When I finally was bored out of my mind, thinking they were never coming back, I got into my pajamas and went to bed.

Shortly after that, Adam and Brian stumbled in, not drunk, but definitely feeling the effects of the alcohol. I was stunned when Brian stripped down to his boxers and got into his bed, right in front of me. Brian has a tattoo across his back - and for some reason, it really turned me on.

After Adam got into bed with me he said, "You know, Brian was telling some pretty interesting sex stories when we were on that business trip. You should here some of them. Brian, why don't you tell us some?"

As Brian began one of his stories, Adam started fondling my breasts. The stories and thrill of feeling me up with another man in the room got him pretty steamed up and soon, he had moved his hand down to my pussy. Wanting better access, he took off my shorts and panties underneath the covers and continued fingering my already wet pussy. Not knowing what was going to happen next, I was trying to be rather discreet about the whole thing.

Adam leaned over and whispered into my ear, "You don't have to be quiet... Let him hear what I'm doing to you."

Although still slightly nervous, I let my breathing become deep, lustful gasps, and soon soft moans were escaping from my lips. We knew Brian could tell something was going on in the bed next to him, because occasionally the story would pause for a moment and his words were a little choked.

Adam decided to really get things rolling by whipping the covers back off of my half naked body. Brian had a clear view of Adam stroking my pussy, but was trying not to blatantly look. "Why aren't you telling us your story anymore?" my husband asked.

"I, uh... It sounds like you're busy over there, so I won't interrupt you," was his reply. Adam helped me sit up and took the last piece of clothing off of me – my t-shirt.

"Why don't you join us, instead?" Adam said.

Brian resisted at first, saying he was fine where he was with the view, but when Adam moved down and started eating my pussy, he couldn't resist any longer. While Adam licked my hot pussy, Brian came over and began kissing me while playing with my tits. The sheer excitement of having two men focusing on my pleasure nearly made me cum. Seeing another man kiss and fondle his wife had Adam on the edge of blowing it, too. I could tell by the way he was vigorously licking my wet pussy.

Brian moved up to offer me his cock, and I eagerly took it into my mouth. It's not that I don't enjoy giving head, but Adam's dick is so thick that in no time I feel like my jaw is locking up.

Brian's, while being slightly longer than my husband's, was the perfect size for me to wrap my lips around. The feeling of having one man lick my pussy while having another man's cock in my mouth was enough to send me over the edge. As I slid my tongue down Brian's shaft to take his balls into my mouth, I exploded while Adam licked every last drop from my dripping pussy.

Adam then moved out of the way while Brian buried his 8 inch cock into my well eaten pussy. Fucking another man while my husband watched is the sexiest, most exciting thing I could have ever imagined.

We suspected Brian hadn't been getting any lately, and knowing that I was bringing him that much pleasure made me even hotter. As he came deep inside my already throbbing cunt, I could hardly resist the urge to dig my fingers into his smooth back. Brian had an excellent body, and I couldn't believe I was lucky enough to have a husband that wanted me to fuck it!

After Brian was done, I thought Adam would want me to clean myself up a bit. Instead he stepped in right where Brian left off and began fucking me harder than he ever had before. Like I said, his cock is very thick, and it felt enormous as he slid in and out of me. It had been one of his fantasies to see me get fucked by someone else, and apparently it was all that he'd hoped it would be.

It was strange to feel his wide cock pushing in and out of the mixture of mine and Brian's cum. While Adam pumped his dick into me, Brian moved back up by my head and began kissing and caressing me. As I began to moan again from the thrill of kissing one man and fucking another, it didn't take long for Adam to add his own cum to the mixture.

The night was absolutely incredible, and had the guys not had to be up the next morning, I'm sure it would have kept on going til the sun came up. It was better than I ever would have dreamed – the thought of two men had always sounded like a lot of work to me, but they turned the tables and focused all their attention on my pleasure. Luckily, we still had two more nights in the hotel, and they definitely weren't wasted! It's happened again since then, and while it was incredible, too, nothing will beat the first time. And I believe we're all three looking forward to the next time.