The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes went wide when she saw his naked penis. Not that it was very long, nor was it very thick. But it was definitely very hard. Unlike Tim's, it was uncut and the head was swollen and from here, it looked as though it was throbbing.

Just as casually, the man pulled the loose skin of his penis up and then pushed it down to reveal the angry looking reddish tip.

"See, what you done to my cock?" he asked, looking at her. Rather, she realized, he was staring at her horribly open vagina. His eyes traveled upwards and took in her rising and falling breasts.

"Let me tell you folks one thing," he continued in his casual tone. "My country women are just as good, if not better in the tits and ass department. I've had women with far bigger and shapely tits and cunts so tight you'd feel they wanted to snap your prick off. But the sight of a colored cock inside a white pussy and on white skin, boy, that will be great, huh Tim?"

Tim was red-faced, still struggling with the bonds that held him to the chair. Though the sight of his wife, naked, splayed and tied to the bed had, to a large extent, aroused him, the situation wasn't exactly conducive for him to feel like shaking hands with the sick man.

"Sooner or later I've got to free at least Sam. I mean, free her from those nylon ropes. Guess why?" the man laughed brusquely. "I've already said I'm going to free the two of you off those bonds eventually, but it's got to be Sam first. Especially that little gag in her mouth because otherwise how in hell is she supposed to slide those luscious, thick red lips up and down my cock?" he chortled jovially.

He stared at the couple and Tim admitted that the man had eyes more for Sam than for him. Sam had quit wriggling, reckoning that there wasn't much to be achieved by doing it: the man was right, the more she struggled, the harder did those ropes seem to get around her wrists and ankles.

"Besides," the man's voice had now become husky and strangled. "Besides, I want you to bend down over me when you suck my cock, Sam. Go down on your pretty knees and suck it. I want you to bob your head up and down, back and forth. And all this means that you will have to be unrestrained and free to move."

The man rose, still fondling his penis gently and walked slowly over to the bed. Sam cringed when he sat down beside her head. He was so close that she could smell that musky odor coming off his genitals.

"When I finally stripped you and tied you up, I was so horny Sam, that I just had to jerk off." Her eyes widened and she tried hard not to stare at his erection. "Push, pull, push, pull and whoosh! Sorry Sam, but I came in your top. Didn't want to come over your face and tits or inside your mouth while you were still knocked out. It isn't fun that way, you know. I would also like Tim here to watch it when I finally do that. Wouldn't you like to, Tim?"

Tim froze. He knew that it was pointless to struggle or even try to think of a way to get away from this punk. He knew that the man wasn't kidding when he had said that he wouldn't hesitate to use the acid or about his men hovering outside the cottage. What he couldn't understand was why the acid at all? The man could simply let a couple of his men in the room, free Sam and have his way with her.

The man seemed to read Tim's thoughts.

"I want to fuck Sam all over before I let my guys see her like this. She tries any tricks after I untie her and believe me, I'll find one of the acid bottles and let it sprinkle all over her face. And trust me, no plastic surgeon in this world is going to get those deep pock marks and scalded skin off!"

The man paused. "Let me also tell you another thing. I don't like repeating myself. When I ask a question, your answers are going to be either yes or no. When you can't speak because of the gags, you nod for yes and shake your head for no, understand? If you irritate me, I'll begin by burning one finger at a time, starting with Tim. Maybe I'll let a few drops dribble onto his dick as well."

Tim shuddered. That would be horrible, he thought.

"Now," the man spoke, his hands reaching over to the gag he had stuffed inside Sam's mouth. "I'm going to pull this gag out of your pretty mouth, Sam. I think you have heard what I wanted to tell you. There wasn't any point in trying to tell you all this if I had allowed you to interfere with your comments and hence that bit of discomfort."

Slowly, he began to pull the cloth out of her mouth. "Remember, no screaming, no shouting, no abusing, okay?"

She stared at him, frightened out of her wits.

"Remember?" his voice hardened.

Hurriedly, she nodded.

"Ah, that's good," the man chuckled, finally pulling the gag all the way out. She took a deep breath, trying not to shout.

"W-what d-do y-you want?" she stammered.

The man laughed as if this was some kind of a big joke. "Hey, don't make me believe that all blonds ARE dumb. Here I am, telling you what is going to happen and the first thing you ask after I take off that gag is the dumbest fucking question you could ever think of. You disappoint me, Sam." His voice abruptly hardened as he threw the gag to the floor. "What do you think I want, you fucking slut? I want to fuck you all over. I want to fuck your mouth, your tits, your cunt and yes, maybe your ass as well. Who the fuck can say?"

She shuddered, merely staring at him for a long time before glancing at her husband, who was trussed up on the chair.

"And guess what, bitch? You are going to cooperate. When I stick my cock inside your mouth, you are going to suck on it like you'd suck a goddamn lollypop, see? When I shove it inside your pussy, you are going to milk it with those cunt muscles of yours. Later on, my beautiful little white whore, I'm going to ask you some real personal questions with Tim out of hearing distance. I'm going to ask those same questions to Tim and if there's any difference, I'm going to really hurt the two of you. I like to hear private things, if you get me, huh? A girlfriend thought I was a sick pervert wanting to hear all those kinds of things until she too got hooked to it. Maybe, I'll begin by ramming a iron spike lying outside up Tim's ass and then up your pussy."

Sam noticed that the man's eyes were glittering: strange savage and wild and he really seemed to be dead serious.

Suddenly, he chuckled, casually reaching out with one hand to cup one naked breast. She shivered at the touch, trying to instinctively back away, realizing there was no place to go. He didn't squeeze her breast, neither did he fondle or caress it. He merely put his hand over it, his palm also grazing the nipple.

"Don't!" his words lashed out and she froze. "I wasn't fucking around when I said I want you to obey. You do that again and you will regret it, okay?"

She stared at him; eyes round with fear.

"Okay?"

Hurriedly, she nodded.

"You can talk, can't you?"

"Y-yes," her voice was hoarse. Her throat was dry and parched.

Gently, he increased the pressure on her breast, releasing it and squeezing again. "God, but your tits are big and firm!"

His touch was surprisingly gentle and his hand was soft and dry. She would have thought it would be sweaty given the circumstances.

The man glanced at Tim who was glaring at them. "Lucky dog! You get to play around with these jugs whenever you want, huh? You like watching this, Tim? Like the contrast of the color? White tits, brown hand and oh, that rosy pink nipple! You got a hard on, Tim?"

The man slipped his hand down over the breast and pushed it up. "Let me see if you can get your tongue to lick the nipple, bitch."

He pushed the breast way up and it mashed against her chin.

"Now, all you got to do is push that tongue of yours outside your mouth and lick the nipple, slut."

She didn't want him to repeat the question again. She knew that she could easily do what he wanted her to. Too many times in the past she had done it; Tim loved to watch her make love to her own breasts. She flicked out her pink tongue tentatively and let the tip touch the nipple.

"Wow! I love that! I always maintain that a woman's got to have tits that she can lick herself! Go on, you white bitch, lick it. Lick it up!"

He turned slightly towards her and she was suddenly aware that his rock hard penis, still sticking out of his fly, was grazing against her waist. The tip felt hot and wet against her skin.

He now grasped both her breasts and this time he began to cup and maul them, pushing them both towards her face.

"Your head isn't tied up, bitch. You could easily bend down and suck your tits, couldn't you?"

Sam did.

"Both the tits, you little sexy whore!"

She complied immediately, letting her tongue run over the smooth swell of her bosom.

"Don't forget the nipples. They are more important, you know."

She licked the nipples.

He pressed his throbbing manhood into her waist and began to undulate his body back and forth.

"I feel like spraying my milk all over your stomach, slut. Just watching you suck your tits is getting me off. But hey, plenty of time for that, huh? You like to kiss, baby?"

Frightened out of her mind by now, she nodded.

"Yippee! That's so good. I like kissing, you know. All those fuck films I get to see on the DVD rarely show those sluts kissing for real. Nothing but tonguing and that's not so hot. You got to really, really kiss! Open your mouth!"

She drew back from her breasts, no longer looking at her husband, unable to see the look in his eyes. She opened her mouth.

"Wider, you bitch, open it wide. Pretend I'm your fucking dentist."

She stretched her mouth wide open till she thought her jaw would split open.

Holding on to her round breasts, he bent down and put his mouth squarely on top of hers. She felt his tongue sliding inside, sweeping over the roof of her mouth and clashing against her tongue. His lips were soft – almost like those of a woman's – but insistent.

He backed away and glared at her. "Is this how you kiss your men, slut? Didn't you know that you have to suck on the tongue? Like you would suck on a fucking dick?"

He bent down again and placed his mouth over hers and this time she sucked on his tongue. He slid his tongue deeper inside her mouth and she could feel the velvety tip probe her tonsils.

Tim watched dumbly from the chair. He could see Sam's cheeks working furiously as she sucked on the creep's tongue and suddenly, the man began raising his mouth up and down over Sam's face, as if he was actually making love to her mouth. Which, Tim supposed, he really was.

After almost three minutes of this, the man finally backed away, breathing deeply. During this time, he was kneading her large breasts, pushing them together and then pulling them apart. Even after he ended the kiss, he continued fondling her breasts.

"There," the man sighed, smacking his lips together. "That wasn't so bad, was it? Hey Tim, you lucky dog, but your wife kisses really mean. She sucks tongue like it would be my cock, which pretty soon, she will. Yeah, my sweet little whore, you kiss real good."

He pulled his hands away from her breasts and now grasped her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, squeezing them and rubbing his fingers together. She shuddered involuntarily, her legs tautening.

"Makes you feel horny, huh?" he whispered. "I know you are going to feel hot, baby...this trick never fails. Your nips are hardening, see?"

He was right, she thought. Her nipples had erected on their own and she blushed. No, she wasn't feeling horny, but her nipples had always been super sensitive. Tim always said that and she had agreed. In fact, she could orgasm just by having her breasts sucked and nipples licked. Fervently, she hoped that this blatant play of sexuality by this stranger wouldn't arouse her.

But deep in her mind she knew that eventually, she would be aroused.

From the time she had learned about sex, she had always been eager to explore the thousands of venues that she had come across. She hadn't been a virgin when she married Tim and neither was he. It was in fact their respective love of sexual experimenting that had drawn and molded them together so cohesively. Breast-play, hell, even caressing her thighs would often be enough for her to have a series of those mini-orgasms.

All the time that this man had been speaking about what he wanted to do to her and what he wanted her to do to him had been quietly arousing the back of her mind. She had ever been raped before and neither had she ever imagined this would happen. But hell, both she and Tim knew just how volatile and sexy they were!

The man glanced at Tim and in a mocking voice said, "Hey Tim, you ever go down on your wife? I bet you do. Just look at that sweet shaven pussy. Didn't want hair in your mouth when you licked and sucked her cunt, did you?" he chuckled at this thought. "Know what, pal? I love muff diving. Oh yes, I do. I love to lick and suck and bite the clit and fuck my fingers inside the hole. Makes the woman squirm and wriggle and get really hot, you know? Of course you do! Shall we try that, buddy?"

The man slipped his hands down from her breasts to her slightly rounded belly. His fingers made gentle circular movements around the navel, making her gasp involuntarily, again. He laughed gleefully and let his hands slide further downward till he was caressing the insides of her creamy, silken thighs.

"Ooh, such smooth hips! So round and firm! You drive me nuts, bitch!"

She was spread-eagled and horribly open down there and she knew it. Helplessly she felt fingers sliding up and down the lips of her vulva and her legs went rigid.

The man shuffled his body down the bed beside her body till he was now seated near her hips.

She stifled a moan when he gently pried open the thick lips of her vagina with thumb and middle finger.

"Ah, look at that! It's so goddamn pink! Never seen a cunt so pink before. Like petals of a rose, huh? Shit, but your cunt's hot!"

She glanced at Tim quickly. He was staring at the man's fingers that were manipulating her there. He must have felt her eyes on him because he glanced up. She squeezed her eyes closed, wanting to shut out everything.

"I didn't ask you to close your eyes, whore!" he shouted.

Her eyelids fluttered open and she gazed into his maniacal eyes.

"Yeah, that's it, my little slut, look at what I'm doing. Always like it when a woman keeps her eyes open, you see? Up and down, ah yes, that's the way a man's got to play with these kind of fat cunt lips, see? Let me see now, how's our little buddy here?"

His finger grazed up her vulva and pressed on her clitoris. She blushed again because it had hardened. She couldn't help it!

"Ah, the clits hard and erect. Wow, she's got a clit like a little weenie! Why, I think that maybe you could fuck this inside another slut's cunt! It's real big and real hard, Tim. Like I said, you are one lucky dog!"

The man continued to keep the lips of her vagina open with two fingers of one hand and now, he used a finger of the other hand to rub tiny circles right on top of her clitoris.

Involuntarily, her hips bucked up and she whimpered. The man continued to grin, his eyes fixed on the spot between her legs where his hands were so busy. He caressed, rubbed, pressed and pinched the hard bud and pried the lips open as wide as he could.

His manhood was now pressed up against her naked thigh and she was aware that he was pushing his hips back and forth, up and down, masturbating his thick erection against her skin.

For a moment, she prayed that he would ejaculate and maybe it would be all over. But deep in her mind, she knew it wasn't going to be so easy. Her mind was screaming for her to ignore his fingers stimulating her clitoris. She tried to think about ugly things and things, which she hoped, would take her mind off the naturally pleasant pangs that coursed through her writhing body. But she admitted that nature had to take course. She found her mind cursing herself for having been so addicted to such stimulation – and she cursed herself for being so wanton.

"Quit struggling, my little slut," the man chuckled. "It's inevitable, you know. You might as well have a good time. Look at yourself! You look like a slut in heat! Your legs are stiff; you are practically panting and trying so hard not to moan! Come on, bitch, give yourself a break!"

Tim felt a growl emanating from deep within his throat and despite of the tape across his lips, he uttered a strange guttural cry. The man looked at Tim in surprise.

"Hey man, you can say something, uh? Maybe I should have pushed a kerchief in your throat as well instead of just taping you. Be patient, you horny bastard! You are going to have a show of your life, and tell you what? If I am happy, maybe I will pull off the tape and allow your slut wife to jerk you off." He laughed delightedly, glancing between Tim's outstretched legs.

"Hey Tim, you got a hard on, pal!"

Tim reddened. He had been aware that he was indeed getting an erection. But he couldn't tell the man that it was not from watching what was done to Sam but rather watching his wife's lovely naked body. The sight of a naked Sam, especially when she would suck on her own breasts and the sight of her naked vagina never failed to arouse him. Tim was aware that he should have felt anger. He was feeling pretty angry, but the sight of his naked wife was sending other signals to his penis as well.

The man now began to probe her vaginal opening with his middle finger. He was quite gentle about it, thought Sam, who had expected him to shove the finger all the way in instead of what he was doing now. He let the tip of his finger caress the opening and then, very slowly, began to slide it inside.

"Wow, bitch, you are wet!" he exclaimed, pulling out the finger before it was even a quarter of its length inside. He rubbed the opening, not quitting the to and fro movements of the other finger on her clitoris.

"Hot, hot, hot! You are hot, huh?" he asked, looking up into her eyes.

She was afraid to close her eyes lest he resort to the methods he had so graphically described he would adopt if she would do so. Too, she was also scared to lock her eyes into his – her lustful feelings were there for anyone to see.

"Huh?" he prompted, just that bit of steel in his voice, letting his finger pause when it was about halfway inside her opening. He pinched her clitoris and she bucked her hips up again.

"Y-yes," she answered bashfully.

"See what I mean, Sam? You are a hell of a sexy bitch and this isn't going to disgust you. Just imagine that it's my cock trying to push inside your wet cunt!"

From his chair, Tim managed to let out a grunt. The man glanced at him again. "Feeling left out, buddy? Want to sample your wife's wares? Want to join me here?"

All of a sudden and without warning, the man pushed his finger all the way inside her vulva.

"Hmmmpphhh!" she groaned and her hips rose off the bed as if wanting to pull that finger deeper inside her.

His other fingers slid off her clitoris and she felt them trail over her mound, over the rounded belly till his hand had captured her left breast. He pulled his finger out of her opening, at the same time, squeezing powerfully on her breast.