The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugghhh!" she cried out again.

"I take it you are loving this thing, slut," the man chuckled. "This, you will like better. Watch, Tim."

The man now began a slow in and out movement of his finger inside her vagina. The movements were accompanied by rather loud and squishy sounds and Tim knew that his wife had indeed become wet there. Despite the situation, Tim couldn't help but feel his own penis stiffening. It made him feel ashamed. No, he thought desperately. This can't be happening. But it was true: his penis was definitely erecting.

The man laughed harshly. "There you go, Tim. It's natural pal. A nice beautiful white bitch fucked with long brown fingers! Look at it. In and out, in and out, ah, yes sir, her cunt is tight and oh shit, it feels like she wants to snap my finger inside!"

Sam's mouth had opened involuntarily. Quickly, the man slid his hand off her breast and pushed a wet finger inside her mouth.

"Suck that finger, bitch, and taste your cunt there. Ah yes, see? Now, would you blame me for this? You know how sweet you taste, right?"

He continued to push in and pull out his fingers inside her vagina and her mouth simultaneously, gradually increasing the depth of the stroke as well as the pace.

"That's it, slut, suck on my fingers with your cunt and your mouth, ah yes, like that, bitch! Imagine it's my cock fucking your whore pussy and another dark cock sliding in and out of your mouth. Getting hornier, whore? We shall soon make that real, you know. You will get to know what it is like with a lot of dark cocks surrounding you and inside you. You would like having one fucking your mouth, another pumping in and out of your pussy and get to jerk off on another pair of them, huh? Maybe we'll let another fuck you up your ass at the same time and another fucking your big tits."

Both, his obscene conversation (not that she hadn't experienced dirty talking before in her life – she and Tim adored it) as well as the steady plunging movements of his fingers was making her giddy. Without realizing it, she was responding by raising and lowering her buttocks and now, she had added a slight, but nevertheless quite noticeable up and down movement of her head.

She had not closed her eyes out of fear and suddenly she realized that given a chance, she wouldn't like to close them at all. The sight of the man's finger plunging in and out of her insides (she could clearly see it) was exciting her and strangely, she felt the fear resolving. She felt ashamed at these thoughts. Was she depriving Tim? Was she cheating on him? But, she reasoned, hadn't they involved themselves into such scenarios during their role-playing? She vividly recalled how she liked to hear Tim muttering to an imaginary friend to "fuck her pussy from behind, pal, faster, faster" while she, on her fours would suck on his (Tim's) erect member.

Would Tim also be feeling the same way? She glanced at her husband squirming on the chair and her eyes took in his erection. He was excited, no doubt. But was it her horribly open and naked body the reason of his arousal? Or was it the situation where he had to watch a stranger raping – yes, raping her that was getting Tim excited?

She vaguely remembered an instance that they had experienced once long ago, just after their marriage. Tim had stood above her head, his legs planted on either side of the couch, sliding his penis in and out of her mouth and at the same time stuffing a rather large and realistic looking dildo to do it to her down there.

"Look at your pansy husband, baby," Tim had said in a theatrically hoarse voice. "Look at that piece of shit watching us gang banging you. Suck that dick harder, yes, and hey Mike, fuck that cock inside her faster!"

They had had a good laugh over it after they had climaxed.

But never before had they fantasized about her being raped. She had always been a willing partner in those wild scenarios and this was the first time they were experiencing rape with a man they scarcely knew.

Now, this stranger had a finger inside her vagina and another inside her mouth. He was plunging them in and out of the openings and was encouraging her to speed it up, take it deeper. He was talking about bringing in other friends of his whom he said were waiting outside. Friends who would not take turns one after another, but do it simultaneously as well.

"Oh yes, you little piece of white trash," the man murmured, pulling his finger out of her mouth and rubbing the saliva-coated digit over her nose and her forehead. He continued with the rapid, rhythmic thrusts of the other finger inside her vagina. "You will lie on your back on one guy with his cock buried deep inside your ass. Another will lie across you with his cock drilling your pussy. The third will fuck your mouth and don't ask me how; another will be pumping his dick back and forth between your whore tits. And to complete the picture, you will jerk off on two other dicks. Imagine, bitch, six brown guys all at once! And they will shoot their spunk all over your white body."

Her eyes held Tim's and she could see the confused look there. Was there another strange look there as well? The one he often gave her when he was aroused and wanted to have his way with her urgently?

The man now carried his hand from her face to his pants. He unbuckled it. For a moment, she couldn't see his penis when he let the pants fall down over his legs and to the floor.

Not surprisingly, the man wore nothing under his pants and his throbbing manhood sprang out, completely naked and unencumbered by any cover. His testicles looked larger now that they swung outside completely.

"In and out, in and out," the man continued to chant, plunging his finger in time with his cries that were now sounding almost furious. "Jesus, but you have a hell of a tight cunt, bitch! What's the problem? You look like someone who has had more than a fair share of cocks and I figure you should have been looser down here."

The man now began to rub his thumb over her clitoris even as his finger moved in and out of her without interruption.

Unconsciously, her back arched up off the bed and surprised, she realized that she was on the verge of an orgasm. She suddenly heard an animal like sound and realized that it was coming from the back of her throat. Her eyes riveted on to Tim's and his mouth was wide open, a look of complete astonishment on his face.

Too, she noticed that her husband was fully erect!

Just as suddenly, the man pulled his finger out of her vagina. There was a soft 'plop' when he did that and she moaned, almost in disappointment.

The man laughed harshly, one fist wrapped around his penis, gently moving the hard cylinder of flesh up and down, peeling the foreskin back till the angry red tip was exposed and then pulling the skin back up to cover it.

"Want me to fuck your cunt with my finger, huh?"

She was breathing hard, her large breasts rising and falling with the effort. Her mouth was wide open and her eyes looked lost. A film of sweat glistened on top of her forehead. Her body was as taut as a stretched-out bowstring.

"Well bitch, I asked you a question."

She nodded dumbly, hoping that Tim would realize that she had no other option but to agree with this man. Part of her was disgusted at this complete humiliation and the other part wanted the assault to continue to its inevitable end: that end where she would orgasm.

"I didn't hear you," he said, bringing his finger, now smeared with her vaginal juices to her lips.

"Y-yes," she panted.

He rubbed the juice-smeared finger across her lips.

"Yes, what?" he questioned.

"D-do I-it," she stammered, glancing at Tim.

He pushed the finger in her mouth and reflexively, she sucked on it, tasting herself.

"Do what, bitch?" he repeated.

He was standing by the bed, beside her waist, with Tim behind him at an angle so he could watch.

"Y-your f-fin-finger..." her voice trailed.

"Excuse me, but at this point of time you are sort of trying to suck it."

"The o-other o-one," she croaked.

The man chuckled, releasing his penis and stretching the fingers of that hand. "You mean the one that was just fucking your pussy?"

"Y-yes."

"What about it?"

"Put it back t-there, p-pl-please." She hoped she didn't sound like she was begging, when she knew that in fact, she really was. God, she thought, this is disgusting! Why did she have to be like that? Why couldn't she have remained cold like a fish and ignore the stimulation that he had given her and was still giving her. His finger, moving in and out of her mouth, was a gesture that she found highly erotic.

The man chuckled. "You are confusing me, slut," he said. "Put my finger back where?"

He knew he wanted her to say it. She wanted to show Tim that she wasn't ready to submit to that; at least not just now.

"Inside m-me," she told the man.

"But my finger is already inside your mouth, see?" He rubbed the fingertip over the roof of her mouth, pulled it out and rubbed it across her lush lips.

"N-no, that f-finger, in-inside here," she blushed when she thrust her hips up the bed, indicating exactly where she wanted it.

"Inside your slut cunt?" he taunted.

"Y-yes," she whispered, trying hard not to look at Tim.

"Well then, say so."

The man waited, now leaning forward to grasp her round breasts with his hands, in the process, his penis brushing one side of her belly.

"Well?" his voice hardened.

"Please put your finger inside my – uh – p-pussy," she murmured faintly.

"Say cunt," he chuckled. "I like it better than pussy."

"Please p-put your f-finger inside my c-cunt!"

"Attagirl!" the man said, swiftly lowering one hand from her luscious breast and sliding a finger inside her open vaginal lips.

"Now what?" he asked, letting his finger pause when it was embedded deep inside the opening.

She had gasped when he had so swiftly violated her again. She was trying hard not to close her eyes and she had to bend her head down to watch his hand.

"F-fuck my p-uh-cunt with it," she implored. This time she ignored Tim.

The man laughed out loud and began stroking his finger in and out of her again. Amazingly, he maintained the same rhythm that he had previously set.

"That's more like it, bitch. Didn't I say we could yet have a great time together if we cooperate with each other?"

"Uggh, agghhh, hmmmm, ahhhh..."

"Ah yes," the man chortled. "I kind of like to hear that kind of language. Maybe it's a mix of Latin and Greek, but who the hell gives a fuck? Go at it, bitch!"

"Ooohhhh, ahhhhh, hmmmm..."

He twisted his finger around, keeping up the tempo. He squeezed her breast almost cruelly with his other hand and flattened his penis against the side of her voluptuous body.

"Oh shit, oh shit," he grunted, for the first time, showing some emotion other than cruelty. "I wanted to fuck this cunt with my fingers so bad, it hurt. First with the fingers, I was telling myself when we were driving over here, and then, with my tongue and finally with this cock! You'd like that, huh?"

Sam nodded instantly. She knew she couldn't pretend not to have been affected with all this and a voice inside her head said, 'To hell with Tim'.

The man shuffled to one side, keeping his body bent at the waist so that his finger wouldn't disconnect from her hot opening. He was almost sort of doubled over by the time he was standing right beside her head.

She smelt his penis again; it was so close to her now. The man had an incredible sense of timing because he had kept up with the rhythm of his pumping finger even as he re-positioned himself.

"All you got to do now, slut, is turn your head towards my cock and open your mouth, see?"

She hesitated, for just a fraction of a second. Studiously, she ignored her husband and did as the man had instructed her to. She turned her head to the right. She didn't have to open her mouth because after he had thrust his finger back inside her, it had opened on its own.

His finger pumping inside her, one hand kneading her oversized breast, the man pushed his hips forward till his knees came up half way on the bed.

Finally, his penis slid inside her mouth.

"Aaahhh," the man sighed when she closed her lips around the pulsating cylinder. She could taste the pre cum and as she had always done in her life before, she allowed her tongue to sweep over the part of his penis that was inside her mouth.

She wasn't much into measurement, but she guessed she had at least half of his penis inside her mouth and that meant that roughly three plus inches of it still remained outside.

Whatever length of it was inside, she was aware that it was quite thick. Unconsciously, she found herself comparing the size, the feel and the taste of this penis with that of Tim's.

This seemed to be more alive, she concluded. She had closed her eyes when he had thrust his penis into her mouth and now she opened it and found herself staring at his flat belly.

He wasn't much of a man, she thought. He was almost thin to the point of looking malnourished, but strangely, that was the last thing she cared about. He was an expert; at least whatever he had done to her with his fingers had proved that point.

"Oh yes," he hissed, and now, the pace with which he was thrusting his finger inside her, increased. He twisted his head and stared at the sight of his penis sliding in and out of her mouth.

"Suck that dark meat, slut, oh yes, slide those pink and red lips up and down my cock, ah yes, you suck good! Faster, bitch, faster, as fast as my finger is fucking your cunt, see? Feel how fast it is fucking you? Ah yes, and just as deep, you white piece of trash, just as deep as my finger. See how deep it is going inside your pussy? The entire finger, see? The whole, entire fucking finger!"

Her hips bucked up off the bed and Tim, watching from the chair, felt a twinge of jealousy; it seemed that his wife was enjoying it, almost as if she wanted that bloody finger deeper inside of her and to go even faster than it was going, which, he thought would be impossible. The man had set up a furious rhythm.

Sam's hips jerked back, her buttocks hitting the bed every time that the man jammed his finger inside her wide-open vagina. She struggled to match the rhythm of his thrusting finger by increasing the pace of the sliding movements of her lips up and down his throbbing member.

The man grasped her breast and squeezed it and then seized the nipple between his fingers, rolling it around, twisting and pinching it.

An involuntary moan from her seemed to only excite him further, so much so that he pulled his penis outside her mouth and contended himself by rubbing the wet tip of it across her swollen lips. She let out what seemed to be a disappointed sigh as he dragged the tip of his penis down her chin and on to the breast he wasn't kneading.

"Ah yes, feel my cock rubbing your tits?" he asked. "Oh shit, look at that, will you, Tim? Doesn't that dark cock look so sexy rubbing those white tits? I wish I could shove that tip of the nip up that slit of my cock!"

The man actually tried it out by pushing his penis against the nipple while his other hand went back to squeezing her other breast. He shuffled, slid the rock hard penis back into her mouth, rocked his hips back and forth and then suddenly slammed his hips forward till she gagged, feeling the tip lodge itself in the back of her throat.

"Well, what do you know?" the man gasped, pausing. "This bitch wife of yours can actually take my cock in her throat! Oh yeah, slut, milk my cock with your throat, ah yes, like that! This has surely got to be one of the best goddamn blowjob I've had in my life, Tim! You got talent, honey, I'll say that much for you! Now, let me fuck that mouth of yours, ah, ah, ah!"

He began pumping back and forth, back and forth, groaning and grunting. Tim could also hear his wife moaning. He felt the bile rising up his throat, unable to believe that Sam would actually be liking the things that this stranger was doing to her. Part of him wanted to wrap his hands around the man's throat and the other subconscious part sent the inevitable signal to his penis. He didn't know whether the sight of the man making it out with Sam should make him angry or turn him on.

He suspected that Sam was getting excited. It was quite obvious that she was turned on: the fact that her hips were bucking up and down against the man's finger and that animal-like growl that she was making deep in her throat, proved it.

His mind went through their various fantasies they used while making love. He knew that Sam loved those fantasies where he had pretended that there were more than two men making love to her just as he himself loved it when they involved two or more women during their role-playing.

Added to it, he knew that both of them were quite open, inventive and crazy about sex.

But, rape? That it was actually happening was unbelievable. And if what the man was saying about getting his friends to join in later on was true, Tim knew that they were in for a nightmare.

"I love your hairless pussy," the man panted. "I think I should reciprocate as well. I'm sure if I eat out your cunt, you are going to get more turned on, huh slut?"

The man pulled his penis out of her mouth and walked over to her where her feet were tied to the posts. His penis swayed, glistening with her saliva coated onto it.

He got on the bed on his knees. Her legs were outside his as he crouched low, first reaching out for her breasts.

"Can't keep my hands off those tits of yours, bitch. Ah, they are really big and firm."

He bent down and Sam gasped when he blew hot air over her pelvis. Kneading her breasts, he lowered his face between her legs and flicked the tip over her parted vaginal lips, lightly and tentatively. She shuddered and groaned. She glanced helplessly at her husband, her eyes wide with confusion. Surely he would understand?

Up and down his tongue slid over her slit. He did not insert it inside the opening, holding himself back. Her hips once again shot up and off the bed when his tongue slithered over her erect clitoris.

"Like that, whore?" he asked, chuckling before going back to tickling her clitoris with his tongue. She writhed on the bed as he expertly increased both the pressure and the speed of his tongue on her.

"Agghhh..." she cried out when he suddenly thrust a finger inside her wet opening after releasing one of her breasts.

He began to lick her clitoris avidly, keeping up the fast and furious pace of his finger pumping inside her. This time, Sam just had to close her eyes. She had been disgusted at the thought of experiencing being raped, even revolted by the thin, slightly built man. After he had described to them about the acid in those bottles and his friends waiting outside, she had become frightened by him.

What this man was now doing was beyond her comprehension. She had experienced a lot of sex with a lot of partners before settling down with Tim; however, this, she felt, was a totally different experience altogether.