The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had expected him to be brutal. All rapists were brutal: they needed to expend their lust and she had never thought that they would be concerned about the hurt and pain, at least the physical part of them, that they caused to their objects of desire. She had read a lot about rapes, seen a lot of them in movies, but she wondered, as the man now replaced his finger inside her opening with his tongue, was this what the man was doing? He seemed to be least bothered about his own fulfillment; indeed, she thought that all he was concerned about was to give her the pleasure, which he was seeking.

The only thing that seemed so crass about him was his language. And she now heard him as he looked up at her from between her legs.

"I bet you are going to come, slut," he said.

Her eyes flew open and looked into his. He seemed to be mocking her as he dipped his head down and swept the flat of his tongue over her mound. He looked up again and grinned crookedly as he opened the lips of her vagina even further apart with his fingers.

"What a pretty cunt you have!" he said, gazing deeply at her opening. "Not only does it look good, it tastes so beautiful!"

The man twisted his head around to look at Tim. "Right, Tim?"

Tim was going through the most agonizing time of his life. Here he was, thousands of miles away from home with his wife of one year, in a strange cottage at a remote place with a stranger asking him the crudest questions he had ever been asked and doing the crudest things he had ever imagined being done to his lovely wife. What the hell was he supposed to think?

His penis had by now stiffened to what he knew was its maximum proportions and though he would have gladly strangled this crazy man, he couldn't but feel the blood pumping through him like never before at the sight of his lovely naked wife, so helplessly tied on the bed. And he was now quite sure that Sam was going to have an orgasm. For the first time he began to pity her. He thought about what his reactions would have been like if he had been similarly tied on the bed by a lusty woman and be similarly dealt with.

What if that had happened, he wondered? What if a woman had tied him up and taken his penis in her mouth? The thoughts only succeeded in arousing him further.

The man dipped his head back between Sam's spread-eagled legs and this time pushed his mouth firmly right on top of her mound. She let out a gasp, following it up with an uncontrollable "Ughhhh!" and shortly thereafter, she almost screamed.

Just as abruptly, the man withdrew and this time Sam definitely moaned her disapproval because she was sure that had he stayed locked up in that position for a few seconds more, she would surely have climaxed.

The man had other ideas. "All fun only for you, little big tit slut? Time for a change, I suppose. Don't worry, I am going to make you come several times!" He stepped onto the floor and sidled towards her head. Her eyes followed him somewhat dubiously and with just a little spark of fear. Had he finally decided to hurt her?

"You ever tasted your own cunt, bitch?" he asked, back to fondling her heaving breasts. "Suck on this for a while."

He brought his hand to her face and pushed a wet finger inside her mouth. She realized that it was the finger, which he had used to pump inside her vagina a few moments ago. She could taste herself and almost wanted to tell him that she had tasted her own juices since a long time ago.

Tim knew that too because it was one of the things he liked to do with her. And he knew what she would do. And she did just that.

Without being ordered by the man, Sam's lips closed around his proffered finger and she unconsciously applied suction on the digit.

"Ah, just as I thought!" the man laughed. "You are a whore, you know, and I knew you would love to lick your juices off my finger! Oh yes, don't just suck that finger, baby, lick it with your tongue."

With increasing horror, Tim watched his young wife comply. It was impossible that she was doing this out of fear. She had to be excited, the way she was lapping the finger with her tongue.

"Now," the man said, pulling his finger out of her mouth. "Keep your mouth wide open, yes, like that. Stick out that tongue, way out, bitch, like you do when the doctor tells you to, oh yes, like that. And don't close your fucking eyes! I told you I go for kissing in a big way, you whore, and now you are going to taste your juices off my mouth!"

Sam watched the man's face descending towards hers and so surprised was she by his quick movement that she froze, her mouth wide open and tongue hanging out. His open mouth crushed hers and she felt his tongue pushing roughly into her mouth. He bobbed his head up and down, in effect, thrusting his tongue in and out of her mouth just as his finger had recently been doing.

Helplessly, she found herself sucking on his tongue with equal fervor, tasting the musky taste and inhaling the musky smell of her vagina on him. She gulped down a rush of the saliva that he transferred from his mouth to hers as he kissed her with increasing passion.

Tim's engorged penis throbbed as he watched the almost obscene kiss linger on and on as if the man's lips were welded to Sam's. The man slid his body upward at an awkward angle so that he could rub his swollen manhood against her waist and his hands seized her large breasts again, pushing them together.

Finally, the man tore his mouth away, gasping for breath and as he did so, a film of saliva connected his lips with hers. He broke it with a hand and rubbed the fingers across her lips.

"Oh shit, that was so good," he panted, clambering onto the bed. "And now time for you to return the favor, bitch. No, better still if we do it together. It will inspire you to suck my cock harder!"

Quickly, he knelt over her, his knees on either side of her head and inside her bound hands. He was now facing her feet. He reached down and bent his straining member to direct it to her face. The wet tip of his penis rubbed her cheeks and then her lips.

"Open, open your whore mouth, you cunt! Yes, yes, ahhh, ah, that's so fucking good! Suck on it now, harder you little slut, harder! Raise that fucking face and take it deeper, you white piece of trash! Ah, yes, that's my girl, that's my slut! Talented mouth, I said, oh fuck, yes, go at it, baby, suck, oh yes, suck my cock! Way to go!"

The man grasped her breasts as she raised her face off the bed to obey him, taking a considerable length of his penis inside her mouth. She applied the suction on the throbbing flesh just as she had to his finger while he kneaded her breasts.

"See this Tim?" the man taunted, a strained look nevertheless appearing on his face now; perhaps, Tim thought, the strain of trying to hold back his orgasm. "See that brown dick fucking your white wife's face? Notice the contrast, pal? I can see that you have...look at your dick, you pansy! You've got a hard on watching your slut wife giving head, huh? Just watch how she's gobbling down my cock! Way too much, man, I got to tell you, you got a fucking amazing slut for a wife! Ah, yes, that's it, baby, suck my cock, ah yes!"

The sight of his wife sucking so avidly on the stranger's penis hypnotized Tim. Her mouth was stretched and he could clearly see saliva dribbling out from the corners of her mouth. Back and forth, in and out went the glistening brown shaft. Tim noticed the way Sam alternately hollowed and puffed her cheeks, accentuating the sucking motions. Yes, he admitted to himself. He had an erection, though his mind still refused to accept the possibility of such kind of arousal, which his mind told him was repulsive.

Back in the days when he had dated chicks that didn't care a damn about who they slept with, he would have perhaps considered, if not enjoyed, this scenario. But this was his wife, his own loving wife!

The man had now begun to maul her breasts, making her cry out, perhaps with pain. His movements had become more frantic and he now occasionally slapped her breasts as they jiggled. He pulled the nipples towards each other as he began to pump his hips up and down, sending his penis deeper and faster into her sucking mouth.

"This is too much, yes, too much! Tell you what, you big tit whore? I'd really like to fuck these tits now. From up here so you can lick my balls and ass when my cock slides between those jugs! Oh yes, I'd like that very much!"

The man pulled his penis out of her mouth and swiftly adjusted himself over her prone body, slipping his penis in the valley of her large breasts. His buttocks hovered over her face as he impatiently pushed her breasts together, wrapping the ample flesh around his turgid member.

"Oh shit, yes!" he cried out thrusting his penis in and out of the tunnel that her breasts formed for it. "This is fucking good, oh yes, always wanted to fuck a white slut's tits! Oh man, this is so good!"

Tim watched the man's brown member slide back and forth between his wife's breasts. Tim had always been proud of Sam's breasts; so large, yet so firm that they never really needed a bra for support. He had always been entranced by them and could never forget the first time he had held them in his hands.

The man bent down, watching his penis travel back and forth between her breasts. He seemed to be hypnotized by the sight and was further inflamed.

"Fuck, fuck, this is fucking incredible!" he panted. He leaned down and without any warning, plunged his head between her legs.

"Agghhh!" she cried out, her body arching up as though a jolt of electricity had passed through her. Her voice was muffled and Tim could no longer see her face, buried as it was below the man's thrusting buttocks.

The man no longer wanted to speak now as he settled down licking and sucking her vagina, continuing to thrust his penis between her breasts. He felt the velvety flesh of them enveloping his shaft. His penis was already wet with her saliva and the movement between her breasts was smooth, as smooth as though they were made of silk.

The man gripped her thighs as he feasted on her, no longer bothering to hold her breasts together around his penis. He had realized that her breasts were big and firm enough to grip his shaft and now, he slipped one hand up to her belly. He plunged a finger inside her again as he continued to devour her wet mound.

Sam felt his penis thrusting wildly between her breasts, felt his tongue licking her erect clitoris, felt his finger slamming in and out of her now inflamed vagina. Involuntarily, she ducked her head towards his crotch to take one of his swinging testes in her mouth, sucking on it.

The man groaned aloud, his organ working like a well-oiled piston between her breasts and then he pulled out his finger from her vagina. She wailed, lunging her hips up towards him in an obvious gesture that indicated she was welcoming the intrusion. He did not disappoint her, because this time, he held two of his fingers together and pushed them just as swiftly in the wet opening.

It was quite difficult for him, lying, semi-straddled as he was in the reverse position atop her writhing and twisting body. The thrusting of his penis in her large cleavage was quite in the opposite direction to the in and out movements of his fingers in her vagina. As he thrust his penis forward till his scrotum would brush the top swell of her breasts, his fingers would disappear inside her vulva and he timed it so that his tongue would sweep up her gaping slit. Her head was tilted at an almost unnatural angle as she tried to suck on his testicles, but somehow, Tim noticed that they were managing the situation quite well enough to make it look coordinated and rhythmic.

Her gasps and moans suddenly changed to a long drawn out wail and her legs became rigid. Her body arched up the bed and even though her cries were muffled, Tim realized, with considerable jealousy that his wife was on the verge of her impending orgasm.

The man realized it as well. He hastened his thrusting movements, both, of his buttocks as well as his fingers. His tongue danced up and down the slit of her open vagina and he finally latched his lips onto the erect bud of her clitoris.

"Aahhhh, ugghhh, arrrgghhh, hmmmm, ooooohhhhh," she whimpered incoherently, twisting the lower body from one side to the other, her tongue flicking the smooth flesh of his hard buttocks.

Her body suddenly flopped down on the bed and she emitted a growl, her head twisting away, breathing hard through her flared nostrils and her open mouth.

She was drained. The climax had overwhelmed her and she felt that her insides had turned to jelly. The exhaustion that replaced her left her limp, almost as though she was lifeless.

The man kept his fingers thrust deeply inside her vulva and raising his head up from between her legs, he now glanced triumphantly at Tim. His face was covered with her juices and his own sweat.

He stopped thrusting his buttocks, his tumescent organ lying still in the valley of her breasts. Tim thought that the man had climaxed as well, but that wasn't to be.

"Well, well, well,' the man chortled. "The whore actually came! Look at her, look at that slut! I guess she really needed that, Tim boy! What's it, pal, never give her head, huh? Never go down on this sweet cunt?"

Tim, his eyes bulging, his penis throbbing uncontrollably, stared back at the man. If only he knew, Tim thought.

Sam always loved this position. The only difference was that he had never thought of sliding his penis in and out between her breasts when he would lie atop her. Instead, he would slide it in her mouth when he tongued her down between her legs. The classic sixty-nine! Oftentimes she liked to be on top because it allowed her to control the length of his shaft that she could accommodate inside her mouth. Moreover, she liked to suck on the top part of his penis more than having him deep inside her mouth.

"I like to bob my head up and down, darling," she had told him.

But this was something else, Tim thought. He admitted that it was an extremely erotic position. He found himself wanting desperately to do to her what the man had just done.

The man was now clambering off the bed and his organ dangled between his legs as he stood on the floor beside the bed.

"That was great, wasn't it, Sam? I bet you came in buckets. Do women come in buckets?" he laughed, fondling his penis. "But I guess its time you make me happy. Time for me to spill my come over you; paint your white body with it. Ready, whore?"

She lay gasping, her chest heaving dramatically. She was too weak to acknowledge him; too weak even to move her head.

"I told you I don't like to ask the same question twice," he said in a harsh voice and she hurriedly nodded.

"So tell me where do you want me to spill my spunk?"

"W-wherever y-y-you w-want it," she croaked, studiously avoiding Tim. Now that she was thoroughly satiated, she felt a stab of guilt running through her and she wondered, oh my god, what is this? How would Tim be feeling like now that he had watched the complete and humiliating take over of his wife? A glance at his erect penis told her that Tim was indeed aroused and she wondered if he were to be blamed for his condition. Any other man in his position would be surely similarly affected, she thought, irrespective of the fact that it was his wife who had been violated. And oh god, she realized, the man had not even actually had sex with her so far! It had just been a blatant display of oral and breast sex – he had still to violate her vagina with his penis!

And incredibly, she noticed that the man was still hard as he had been before. In fact, if it were possible, his organ was even more erect and strangely, looked more enormous: longer and thicker.

"I guess I could finish inside your mouth," the man mused. "Do you like swallowing come?"

She knew what he would like to hear. "Y-yes."

"Or would you rather that I splatter my spunk all over your lovely slut face and those big whore tits?" he taunted.

"W-whatever t-t-that p-pleases you," she replied.

"But tell you what, bitch? I loved it most when my cock was fucking your tits. I have know it to be said that women often consider their tits just as another part of their bodies and get no stimulation when a cock fucks between those jugs. As a matter of fact, a lady friend of mine told me once that it was the stimulation of the nipples that sets off women, you know, makes them hot and horny. So it is going to be a paradox for me. Should I fuck your mouth and unload inside it? Or should I fuck your mouth and pull out and splatter my spunk all over your pretty face and those massive jugs? Or, should I just fuck those tits and come there? Problems, problems!"

He pretended to think for a while, stroking his organ slowly, and then, apparently coming to a decision, he walked over to the chair where Tim was trussed up. For one horrible moment, Tim thought that the man would masturbate over his face, but he noticed the man walking behind the chair.

"Poor Tim! He really couldn't get a good view of my cock fucking your tits, slut! I do think that he deserves a ring side view of the proceedings."

She realized that the man wanted to put his organ back between her breasts when he uttered the words and glanced at Tim. The man grabbed the back of the chair and maneuvered it to the side of the bed, so close that if he were to free Tim's hands, her husband could have easily reached out and touched her body.

"That's better, isn't it Tim? Now you can see how my cock slides back and forth between your lovely wife's gorgeous tits. Poor, poor Tim! Just look at his dick straining to pump out his come! I bet one little touch and boom! He will explode!"

Tim knew that it was true. Disgusting as the whole scenario was, Tim was quite over the edge. The sight of the brown penis invading his wife's ruby-red lips and filling it up, the sight of the man licking her vagina, shoving his fingers in and out of it and finally the sight of his wife shuddering to her inevitable climax as the man worked expertly on her, had brought Tim to the very edge of his orgasm.

Tim watched the man clamber over the bed once again, this time straddling Sam's belly. The man grasped her breasts once more, fondling the weighty mounds, rubbing the nipples with his fingers.

"Oh yes, what beautiful tits! So soft, so firm, so big and so white! Now you notice Tim the way it contrasts with the color of my cock. Not that you would get to see the whole length because your wife's huge tits are going to envelope it and bury it completely within them. But I will occasionally pull those tits apart so you can see my cock gliding between them."

The man crouched low over her prone body and bent his penis to push it between her breasts. He pushed the globes together and it was true, Tim noticed, that his organ disappeared between them.

Immediately, the man began to rock back and forth.

"Ah, what a fuck! This has got to be even better than having my cock up inside a cunt! Mind you, I have still not sampled this slut's pussy, but all that in time. For now, Tim, see this?"

The man, true to his words, pulled Sam's breasts apart to expose his organ gliding back and forth in the cleavage. Tim noticed that the loose skin of the man's organ, not circumcised, pulled back over the shaft to completely cover up the fiery purple head when he rocked his buttocks backward, and when he pushed his organ forward, this skin, by the time the organ was halfway up the cleavage, would peel back to expose the purple head.