The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLAngel
FLAngel
1 Followers

"Turn around," he says roughly as he helps her to turn. Once she is straddling him backwards, he slides his hands up her body, pushing her top up as he goes. Roughly, he squeezes her breasts....kneading them, pulling at her nipples, pinching them lightly making them harder.

Angel reaches between her legs and pulls his speedo aside, releasing his throbbing cock and huge balls. Lifting up, she pushes her ass back, then down, trapping his cock and balls between her thighs, up against her pussy. Even through the bikini bottoms, Ross can feel her heat. Leaning forward, her breasts resting in Ross' hands, Angel begins to rock back and forth, her hands moving up and down, squeezing his cock, his balls. She can feel him getting hard. Leaning back, Angel turns her face so she and Ross can kiss. Angel rubs her cloth clad clit against Ross' cock, squeezing his balls. She can feel his pre-cum as it rises. It is slick in her hands, even under the water. Ross squeezes her nipples hard, Angel's hands become rougher, squeezing harder on his cock, pulling, squeezing his balls. The harder he squeezes, the harder she squeezes. Angel breaks the kiss, gasping for air, rubbing her clit harder against Ross's cock, wishing she'd had the nerve to take her bottoms off before beginning this.

Ross can't believe he's sitting here all but naked, Angel "riding" him, his hands holding her breasts, pinching, pulling her nipples. He never believed this would happen, but he is grateful for the chance. "Harder," he breathes, his voice rasping in her ear, and he feels her hands get rougher. He can feel his cum building, his balls start pulling up, getting ready to let go.

Angel takes her hand off Ross' cock, pulls aside her bikini bottoms, and presses Ross' cock hard against her throbbing, slick clit. Her nether lips wrap around the outside of his cock. Sliding up and down, breathing hard, moaning deep in her throat, she can feel her own orgasm building as she feels his balls tighten. Squeezing harder, pulling up on his balls, her other hand wrapped tightly around the base of his cock, she begins milking him, as they both start to cum, pressing down hard, sliding up and down his shaft.

Ross can feel the heat in the water as Angel cums hard on the outside of his cock. Ross stiffens, his cum bursting forth from the head of his cock, as he cums, and cums, and cums some more. Angel continues to pull, stroke and squeeze his until he relaxes.

Angel slumps back against Ross, breathing hard. She leans her head back to rest on his shoulder. She continues to knead and stroke his cock; Ross lightly continues to pull and squeeze her nipples as their breathing slows. Angel turns her head slowly to look at Ross. His head is back, his eyes are closed and his mouth is open, trying to take in more air. Softly, she kisses the side of his mouth and says, "Thank you."

***** ***** *****

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If I receive a good response, I will post Chapter 2. My thanks to Bullballs_1 for proof reading and moral support.

FLAngel
FLAngel
1 Followers
12