The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

His big dick was up across everything. What a thrill. It was exquisite. My clit was begging for mercy and my vagina was twitching. If he ever got in there he wasn't ever going to get out. He put his arms up under my shoulders, elbows down and worked my breasts and nipples. All this time he was ranging up between my legs. I could feel his balls striking lightly.

"If you want, reach down and find my clit and put it there. It's a good place to start." I felt his fingers then his hot dick. I was very sensitive. Then he was softly pushing right against the tip. We kept at this with me thrusting up for a long time like before. Very nice feeling.

I whispered very quietly in his ear, "When you get down to my vagina could you run the ridge well past my g-spot and back out maybe twenty or thirty times. The ridge really feels fantastic on my g-spot. When you need to, just go ahead fully in and enjoy yourself."

I knew that if he put his ridge well past my g-spot he wouldn't be that far from fully in. It would be almost a full fuck but when he decided to go all in it would be another thrill for him. And me.

He nodded a couple of times. I think he was probably a little spaced out like I was. This was great sex. A moment or two and I felt him a little lower, rooting around some. He thrust there for a few moments maybe and moved it left and right and I felt it down just a little more. I still had my knees up, feet planted. He moved a hand down under one of my buns and spread it out. Wow, did I like that.

He kissed me tenderly and ran his tongue across my lips and I felt him near my vagina. This was getting to be serious sex. I had no doubt he knew exactly where he was. I was really getting nervous and I could hardly breathe. I felt my nostrils flaring, raggedly sucking in some air. He pulled back and pulled at my bun and I felt his head push in my vagina.

He didn't stop or say anything. He went well past my g-spot in one thrust. It wasn't that easy, he was big and there was good pressure on his dick. I opened my mouth and took in an enormous lungful of air. It was a thrill so far up there I couldn't possibly describe it. I kept my hips down and let him go.

When he went in the first time he never stopped. Out and in again. We were fucking. He had had an orgasm so hopefully we were in for a long one. He was really enjoying himself. Well, who wouldn't? I'm a good lay. He was over his shyness being with me and was giving me his best.

The first few thrusts brought the hackles up on the back of my neck. I had fluttering eyes and nose breathing for the first fifteen or twenty thrusts. The satisfying feeling made me tingle all over. We were a first for each other. He settled down and got looser and I did too and started thrusting with him. He was giving me all the pleasure he could, nice and slow. About 20 or 25 minutes later he cranked it up, fully in and faster. A young man that age could run it like a piston.

With the floating state of my clit I was a goner. I let out a short squeal and hoped Janet and George couldn't hear us. No door between our rooms so it should be sound proof. Nick smiled and kept at it.

He gave me a really nice orgasm and the fast pace got him one too. About a minute after my eyes got uncrossed he let his go. I hugged him and thrust up when he came down. It was grand. He was so comfortable in me we didn't want to stop. Later I padded off to the bathroom again and back. We talked and drifted off to sleep.

Early morning, very dark and I felt him stirring around my buns. Hot. We were spooning. I didn't know if he was awake or not. I was. It felt delicious. I slipped a hand over between us and lightly ran around his shaft. He kissed my shoulder. He had said 'may I', I had said 'yes', he had said 'thank you'. It wasn't long before I lifted a leg back over his hip. He arranged himself and I felt him probing. He was so big the head felt like a baseball bat. I wasn't open all that much. Loved his stomach bumping my buns.

I slipped a hand down and pushed the head in at the right place and he ploughed on through. He played with my neck and ran his fingers through my hair and palmed my breasts and played with my nipples. He was thrusting fully in at a nice young power pace. It seemed like a long long time later when he put an arm over my lap and pulled a little and had an enormous orgasm.

This one seemed different with the long grunting and thrusting. I think it built up with him being nude in bed with a nude woman for a few hours. That was what I was after. He got horny, he had a woman, he got it done. Besides, I was the woman. Was I good or what.

The next day we were all lively driving along and touring. I could tell Janet and George screwed each other's brains out. I thought I would get Nick for one more night and then get George back for two nights. Maybe Janet and Nick would get together for a couple of nights before we switched back. Two nights and switch seemed like a good plan.

I got Janet alone and said, "Did you know Nick is bigger than George? I was shocked. He is so tender and easy going. He needs some girl training in the position department but he learns quickly and I don't think he's ever done oral. Don't tell him I said anything. We don't want to embarrass him.

"If you don't mind could you take care of your dad for one more night? I want Nick to stay with me. After that I thought we could switch off every two nights if it's ok with you. This is the most wonderful trip. It's the best thing we could have done this summer and you're a peach."

"Oh sure mom," she said. "Dad's great too and he already knows everything. How did you get Nick in bed?"

"I put the suitcases on one bed and turned each side of the other one down and we decided who would get which side and that was it."

Janet looked at me with a big smile and twinkles in her eye and nodded her head. The fourth night from now I would find out if she taught Nick oral. I might even find out if she taught Nick some of her dad's ways.

This was a wonderful family trip. It could last for years.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers
12