The Trip Back Home!!

Story Info
An affair with an elderly married woman and the daughter.
1.9k words
3.65
79.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey all you readers! My name is MasseurCJ and this story is one of the true incidences that happened with me a few months back while I was getting back from Bangkok! About me, I'm a young entrepreneur who runs an export firm so have to travel a lot all the time and always busy with work. And I'm 23 years old so my hormones keep me on the go along with my super high metabolism which keeps me active and super energetic in the office and in the bedroom!

So let me give you a brief background before I get to the main story. I have been having an affair with a married woman from Bombay. I'm not going to take real names so let's just call her Amy. We have been having quite a wild affair past 8 months now and we are going pretty strong. She has a pretty nice body. Not a diva body but very lustful with proper weight at the right places. And she has some amazing tattoos on her wrist and on her shoulder. And she is always horny and that's how I got a chance with her. Anyway coming back, she has a very pretty daughter who has just turned 18 and they both had planned to go to Bangkok to celebrate it.

Now because I was having an affair with the mother, she asked me to plan something so that I'm in BKK as well with them. Now as I said that I have a business of exports, I planned a trip to China for my work and while coming back I was going to stay at BKK for a day and come back with them. The daughter of course didn't have an idea about this. So the mother and I had quite a night in BKK after the daughter slept and somehow managed to leave at the same time for the airport. We were staying in the same hotel so that's why. Now we got to the airport and I was messaging the mother to get in line with me for the check in but she didn't know how to convince her daughter to join me as well as they were a bit behind in the queue. Somehow she managed to convince the daughter that I'm the mother's friend's son and they can jump the queue if they come with me. At last it all worked out and I managed to book our seats together saying we were together.

Now as soon as we got in the flight, I was sitting on the aisle seat, the daughter in the center and the mother next to the window. Both of us were pretty upset that we weren't sitting together otherwise we would have groped all the way back to India. Now the real turning point of the story comes. As we took off and the flight was at a cruising altitude, I could sense something near my feet. When I figured it out, it was the daughter who had kept her legs behind mine. I thought she just kept it like that but later I started feeling a few moments all over my calf muscle is when I realized that she was trying to hit on me! At first I didn't know how to react so I was just sitting still and letting her do what she wanted while thinking that the daughter is as horny as her mother.

After she started rubbing her feet against my legs, I started responding as well by locking my feet into hers and rubbing and playing with them! This went on for quite some time after which she placed her hand on my thigh and started rubbing it all over and teasing me by just gently touching my crotch. She took her my hand in her other hand and placed it on her thighs. I got my hint and started rubbing her thighs as well while squeezing them gently. All this was happening under our blankets so the mother didn't know any of this. She was already getting bored and had almost slept.

So now the play between me and the daughter started getting more intense as one of my hand run beneath her tee and started brushing and rubbing her waist and slowly moving up to her bra. Other hand was busy massaging her thighs. She was wearing shorts so it was much more fun to feel her soft skin! Then my hand on the thigh went up to her shorts, unbuttoned it and went straight onto her panties. They were pretty moist already and as my hand touched her pussy, she shivered! At the same time, my hand which was in the tee, reached up to her boobs and went beneath the bra to feel them! She didn't have huge melons or anything but she did have very firm and tight breasts up there which really turned me on.

Meanwhile her hand had gone inside my denims and had started rubbing my cock as well! As we were sitting next to each other, we couldn't do much neither were we very comfortable. Yet I continued to rub her pussy through her panties making sure that she reached her orgasm! (I'm pretty good at that!). But after a while my urge to get in her pants was getting unbearable and I asked her to come to the washroom after 5 min and I'll be waiting for her. I showed her which one and went in. After 5 min she faintly knocked on the door and I very slowly opened it so that other passengers don't doubt. As soon as I opened it, she barged in and went up straight for my lips and we started making out very passionately! I closed the door behind her and sat back on the sit with her sitting on me with her legs on both sides! We were kissing very passionately with our tongues entwined into each other as I pulled up her tee and she did the same to me! I unhooked her bra and kept it near the sink.

It was a bit uncomfortable as you know how small the toilets in the flights are! Although we managed to remove each other clothes completely! At first I made her sit on me while I relished on her breasts for a while; licking them all over, sliding my tongue on those perky and erect nipples, circling them with my tongue and pulling them up with my teeth and sucking on those tits for some time. Meanwhile she managed to remove her shorts and her panties and then removed my denim as well! My cock immediately sprung up in my boxers which she licked and then took off the boxers as well and started kissing my cock all over. Starting from the tip and going all the way down to my balls! She started sucking on it as well taking the whole length inside her mouth and gagging a bit which really turned me on! While she was doing that, I was squeezing her breasts, slapping them and pinching them gently making her moan!

She controlled really hard not to moan as other passengers might get aware! When she got done sucking my cock, she pulled down her panties and stood against the door with one leg on the sink. Inviting me to come and eat her up! We smirked at each other and I immediately went on my knees, rubbed her pussy for a while and started fingering it! After she was getting uncontrollable, I placed my tongue on her pussy and gave a long lick all the way up her pussy line to her clit! She was definitely not a virgin is what I could make out! I was flicking my tongue wildly all over and inside her pussy; moving it inside in circles making her go wild as she held my head. My other hand was rubbing her clit while one hand was squeezing her breasts!

At last she got her orgasm again and shivered completely. I could feel the vibrations all over my tongue as her pussy shuddered! That was the best feeling ever! After she orgasm like crazy, she pulled me up and kissed me like there's no tomorrow and made me sit on the seat again. My cock was still high up in the air as she stood in front of me with her legs on both my sides! She held my cock, looked at me and smirked, rubbed her pussy with her other hand and sat very perfectly on my cock in a way that the whole length of it went inside her pussy in a go! I have seen very few girls who have tight pussies who can do that! And she was a pro for sure! As she sat in my cock, she sprung back her head in pleasure and started grinding back and forth at first. One hand of hers was against my chest while the other on my thigh!

She was grinding me in the most perfect way. Making sure that my cock brushed against all sides of her pussy and then she started going up and down on it; increasing her pace slowly. Going faster and harder with each bounce! I was in heaven as she did that! There came a point when I held her ass really tight and made her bounce on me with all her force and she did so with pleasure! I could see how much she was enjoying that and that she was closing in to yet another orgasm! I could feel her pussy tightening up which in turn choked my cock as well making me reach near my climax as well! We were making love way too wildly by the end of it! She was grinding and bouncing on my dick with all her force while I was holding her by her neck and other hand holding and squeezing her breasts as we were nearing an exploding climax!

Soon enough she reached her peak and gushed all over my cock! Her pussy tightened like never before and throbbed like crazy! I couldn't take it anymore and told her I'm about to cum as well! Listening to this, she immediately got off and took my cock in her mouth and jerked it from the girth while squeezing my balls which made me explode all inside her mouth! I sprayed her mouth with my warm jizz and she made sure she licked every bit of it! I held her face as she did that! We both were totally exhausted after that! We finally looked at each other, kissed and got dressed. She went back to her seat and I followed a few moments later. All throughout the flight we were holding on to each other acknowledging what a great time we had!

So that's how I managed to have sex with the daughter of the lady I was having an affair with! We still meet quite often and have some crazy times in bed; both the mother and the daughter. But at separate times of course! Ha! Ha! They still don't know that I'm having sex with both of them! I hope you guys liked my story, although it was pretty long but it was my first attempt so I guess you guys will excuse me! For any comments and feedback, do write up to me at the link in my author profile.

I'll come back later with more such incidences! Till then take care guys!