The Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife and hubby enjoy their boat.
1.9k words
4
63.4k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2eat
luv2eat
43 Followers

We love our new boat and enjoy taking it out as often as possible. It was a Saturday and our kid was off for the weekend with friends. Steve and I decided to make a day of it on the boat. We got an early start and were enjoying the mild morning for this time of year.

We had both dressed for the morning temperatures but underneath we both had on our swimwear. Steve had on his normal suit and me with my new Wick Weasel bikini. It was extremely sheer on the top and bottom, and SMALL. The material was so thin that it barely hid my nipples and bottoms showed off my camel toe. Being a little shy I would not have worn this in public but since we were going to be on the ocean, just the two of us, I was very comfortable.

We were a couple of miles out and anchored the boat and did some fishing. As the day progressed and it became warmer, we started shedding our morning clothing to get more comfortable. Steve, taking all of his clothes off except for the tight bathing suit, that showed the shape of his cock, still soft. I decided to do a little teasing and only took my shirt off to show off my new swimsuit top. When Steve saw this his eyes got a little bigger and focused on my breasts and said, "Michele, I love your new suit." I giggled a little, which made my boobs jiggle (and my nipples get harder). I said, "If you like this much of it wait until you see the whole thing," with a big smile.

We went back to fishing for a while and all of the sudden a wave hit the side of the boat and splashed water on me. With the material so thin, the water caused the top of my suit to become transparent and my nipples became clearly visible. I turned to Steve and acted like nothing was different but saw the look in his eyes as he saw my new top wet for the first time. I looked down at his crotch and saw his cock slow starting to get hard. I looked for a few minutes and watched it grow to a semi-hard erection and walked over to him and placed my hand on his crotch and rubbed both his cock and balls. Then I leaned into his ear and whispered, "Later big boy, later".

Knowing I now had Steve's attention I walked a few steps away. With my back to him I unbuttoned the shorts I was wearing I asked "Where are you putting our clothes to keep them dry?" Then I slowly slid my shorts over my hips and made sure that I wiggled my thong covered ass so that Steve would take notice, and notice he did. Then I bent at the waist to finish lowering my shorts and to give an unobstructed view of my butt and my now starting to tingle pussy. I looked back to see you pointing to where to put the shorts, which I already knew, and noticed that "big boy" was even bigger and thicker. I do love that thick cock. I smiled and stood up and put the shorts away.

After putting my shorts away, I walked back to where I had been fishing. My path back to that spot meant moving past Steve. When I got to the point where I had to get around him I turned making sure that my butt would rub up against his crotch and slowly moved past him making sure to grind my bunns up against big boy for a second or two. Then I moved back to my pole, fishing pole that is. I looked back and noticed a wet spot on Steve's trunks right where his engorged cock head was. In those trunks there was no hiding what he had between his legs now and my pussy got wetter and wetter, thinking about the pre-cum that I like to taste so much. But that would have to cum later.

I cast my line into the ocean and decided that I wanted Steve to stay at least semi-hard. I decide to move the cups of the bra to the side pretending to want to get some sun on them. A little while later I gently start to rub my nipples with my fingers, gently rubbing and then rolling between my thumb and index finger. I was starting to get turned on by doing this, but more important was that Steve was watching the whole show. I would glance over catching him rubbing his cock through his trucks when he thought I wasn't looking. Seeing that made my pussy twitch even more.

I looked at Steve and using my index finger motioned for him to come over to me. I was in the sitting position when he came over and his cock was bulging only about a foot from my face. I reached up and with my index finger and middle finger I touched the wet spot on his trunks and asked, "Where did that cum from and what may I ask caused it." He just looked down on me with a big poop eating grin on his face and said nothing. Then I slid my two fingers down the length of his rock hard cock along the large vein on the bottom of his penis. A low groan escaped from his mouth.

I continued my motion on his cock with my two fingers moving up and down, slowly oh so slowly. Teasing and saying "Now come on Big Boy, what caused this."

He smiled and said, "You know what cause it, YOU!"

"Now how did I cause that?"

After saying that, I reached up to his trunks and pull them down to just above his knees. I looked up at him and said, "What's the matter hon, pussy got your tongue."

He looked at me and said, "You know how you caused it."

"I do huh, well why don't you tell me to be sure I know why."

Then I reached up and grabbed his hand and placed it on his cock. "And while you're telling me I want you to slowly stroke your cock form me while I watch." As I moved my hand away I cupped his balls in my hand giving them a gentle squeeze.

He said, "Well okay, but if I am gonna do this you need to do some rubbing also, of yourself."

"Well what would you like me to rub?"

He said, "I want you to rub your pussy for me. Would you do that please?"

"Well how do you want me to rub it, like this?" as I reach down an massaged my pussy with my hand, "Or would you prefer to see my little kitty?" as I reached an pulled the crotch are of my suit to the side exposing for the first time my pussy to the air and it felt good. Then Steve said, "Yes that way, I want to see it." Still slowly stroking his cock.

I reached down and started massaging my pussy with my whole hand feeling the wetness I was generating. As I asked him "Well?" I parted my lips with my middle finger rubbing in up and down, flicking my clit every once in awhile.

"It started when you took you shirt off and I saw your new suit for the first time, I just stared and watched as your nipples started getting harder and harder." His hand was starting to move a little faster now. "I was okay then until the water soaked your top and it was like you weren't wearing a top." The head of his cock was starting to grow bigger and thick and his pace increased. "You didn't help my case much when you came over and rubbed my cock and balls and talked nasty in my ear." I said, "Me talk nasty?" "Yes, you," he said. But the real killer for me was when you turned around and wiggled your shorts off your hips and I saw what little there was to the bathing suit, it just went straight to my cock." By then I was watching Steve jacking off and listening to him say why his cock got so hard and getting hotter and hotter myself. I slowly slid a finger in my pussy and said, "Ummmm, go on."

Steve was starting to breath real hard and I knew it wouldn't be long now. "Then when you bent over to take your shorts off, I thought I was gonna cum in my trunks." Fast and faster he was stroking as I slid a second finger in. "When you went back to fishing and had to pass me and you rubbed your ass on my cock, I almost grabbed you by the hips, pulled your string aside and started to feed my cock into your pussy right then and there. I wanted to do you right then and there, and I didn't care which opening."

My pussy was really starting to contract around my fingers now as I listened and watched. I looked up at Steve and said, "Is that what you want to do right now, you wanna slid your hot, hard, thick cock into my pussy, huh, babe?"

"Oh God, yes, more than anything in the world right now!"

I told him, "Lean down here baby." When he did this, I whispered in his ear, "Lean you face down near my pussy, so you can smell how hot it is." Still stroking his cock and he put his face inches from my honey pot. "Can you smell how hot she is, can you see how wet you have made her, see how sloppy wet you have made her." "Oh yes", was all he said.

"You wanna put your tongue in my pussy, baby, you wanna taste my love juices?" All he could get out was a muffled moan. "Baby you wanna slid the thick head of you cock in there, wanna feel that wetness on your dick?"

"Oh yes, pleeeeeeaaaasssseee." Then I looked him in the eyes and said, "Nope that will come later." He was stroking harder and harder as I told him, "For now you can come on my tits. You wanna come on my tits or stop."

With that he stood up and took the head of his cock and place the slit full of precum and started rubbing it on my hard nipple and then the other. Back and forth. It slipped between my breasts and I pushed them together trapping "Big Boy". Steve then started to hump my boobs, pumping his ass up and down. I reached around and grabbed his ass, massaging his cheeks. My finger finally found his butt hole and I slowly slid my finger in a little way and then farther. I started sliding my finger in and out of his ass. While he was fucking my boobs, I was finger fucking his ass. He gave one last lunge and then his cum shot all over my chest. He collapsed on top of me and I slid my finger out. We kissed and smiled at each other as I said "Later Big Boy, later you get some more"

To be continued.

luv2eat
luv2eat
43 Followers