The Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Preparing for the family trip.
4.2k words
4.29
67k
64

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following story is true, however the names have been changed for privacy. This is an incest fic that involves a father's thoughts of wanting to have sex with his daughter. Everyone in this story is either 18 or above.

*

It was nearly three days ago that I was clearing the stacks of papers, marked assignments, thesis proposals, and other knick-knacks off the desk in my office. My eyes caught on to a framed photograph of me and my wife, my arm around her shoulders while her hand was around the shoulders of our daughter. Before I go on, I am an Associate Professor in a department of a very good university in Toronto. My name is Abe H., and I am about 165cm, average build - I try to keep in shape as much as possible due to being much bigger sized in my childhood; I have black hair, brown eyes, brownish skin, and I wear glasses.

My wife is the very same girl I met in Fall of 2000 when I was twenty and just starting my Sophomore year of university in Wichita, Kansas. Dani and I met - bumped into each other actually - when she was an eighteen year old Freshman. I was at the end of one of the lines to register for courses, and she was getting into the line as well... except she was behind me when she continued walking while looking for something in her bag. And then she bumped into me. I was already having a really bad day, and the bump, no matter how accidental, didn't really help. Even though I heard a female voice apologising profusely, I still wanted to give her a piece of my mind. But when I turned around, I was immediately taken in by her green eyes and red hair. She continued to profusely apologise while she gave off a sweet smile, it was that smile that had me mumble that there wasn't a problem. That smile made me forget that I was pissed at her.

Instead of chewing her ears out, I asked her if she'd like to have some lunch. And she agreed.

We had lunch later that day where I found out she was an international student like me. Unlike me, she was from Toronto, Canada. After that first lunch, I asked her for a dinner date the next day. And she accepted. One dinner turned to two, and then to three, and then we hung out more and more. And it would be nearly a month later that I was in Dani's room where she was was riding my approximately five and a half inch cock; her cream coloured tits were bouncing as she moaned with her head pulled back - her red hair bouncing along as it cascaded down her back and the front of her shoulders.

"Aaaa... aaa... aaa..." Her moans kept on repeating before I quickly pulled out, and then with a grunt I flipped her over. She yelped out at the sudden movement before looking up at me with a shit eating grin on her face.

"Pound me... fuck you... just pound me!!" I remembered smirking as she growled those words before I pushed my cock all the way inside her cunt. Her eyes widened as she let out a small scream while I remember closing my eyes as her throbbing walls enveloped every single inch of my cock. I remember her hands pressed against my back, her fingers curled inwards so that her nails could dig into the skin. I didn't feel pain, just a surge of pleasure just as she barked , "fuck me!"

I went all in, literally. Her hot wet cunt took in the entire length of my cock. The 'schulk' sounds from my sweaty balls slapping her ass thanks to my cock ramming into her cunt repeatedly, was music to our ears. I was sure I put on a condom, I was sure she put in on for me after I came into her mouth following a fantastic blowjob. But as I kept ramming into her, as the sounds of her moans and my grunts filtered through to the rest of the room; as the stench from our sweat and other bodily fluids took over the smell from the scented candle in the room, and as the bed creaked violently; we didn't stop to think if the condom was still on.

My balls tightened before I grunted out loud and her entire body trembled while she screamed out, "fuck!!! Cumming!!! Cumming!!! Fuck!!! Oooooh!! I feel it!! Oh fucking God, I feel it!! Ooooh!!"

I felt my cum shoot inside her, I felt one stream after another ejecting as her walls pressed down onto my cock like a vice. When we came down from our highs; when we stopped panting and began breathing normally, we realised what happened. I pulled my softening cock out of her pussy just before she put two fingers through her labia and deep into her pussy. I looked around onto the sweat-damped bedspread while she pulled out her fingers which were now coated with a slimy substance.

"Oh God," she said while I leaned sideways when I found what I was looking for; I picked up the condom I had been wearing at earlier that night... the one that was now lying on the bed.

"I must have come off when we changed position," I remember telling her as she sat up with her eyes wide open. All I could think was that I came into her. I could see her gulp before she looked down her body past the valley of her D cup breasts and towards her still wet cunt. My eyes went down there too - the light filtering through the gap in the curtain covering the bedroom window shone against her wet cunt (and the rest of her body too).

I came inside her. I tried to stop a smile from forming on my face. I had no idea how Dani would take this - we did talk about our future together, but this was something that was unexpected.

A few minutes later... minutes that felt like hours, Dani said that she wasn't on any birth control. The two of us were still in school, and she was a Freshman who did not want to quit school. So we made a decision that would fit with what we wanted for our future. So when we found out she was pregnant, we already made the decision to keep the baby, and there was no way we were putting it up for adoption.

And nine months later, Marini was born with her mothers red hair and my brown eyes.

Pulling myself out of my own memories, I looked away from the framed picture and stood up off my high-backed chair. I was ready to leave my office and head home. But as bad luck would have it, just as I was about to leave my office, I received a call on my cellphone from my wife. I had a bad feeling, which was confirmed when I connected the call and pressed the phone to my ear. Locking the door to my office behind me, I frowned as my very angry wife was cursing out her boss at the software development company where she was one of the project managers. Apparently there was a big conference going on in the States, and the lead guy responsible for the keynote wasn't able to make it since he was ill.

So my wife, the head of the the only other group familiar with the work of the ill bastard, needed to rush to the United States that very night - in fact she was supposed to leave in three hours for the airport. Before I could say anything else, Dani said that she rushed home just as Marini finished packing her bags. I could hear the sorrow in Dani's voice when she said that Marini was devastated, but she said with a tie that elicited no argument, "the two of you are still going, Abe."

"But..."

"I'm already looking for another flight that will get me from there to Langkawi," was Dani's reply, "it's a three day conference, and I'll get out by the third night. Kelsy (Dani's boss) can handle everything for the next two days before they return to the office."

We already planned for an eight day, seven night vacation in Langkawi with my parents, who would be meeting us there on the fifth day, before we would move on to Kuala Lumpur and stay with my parents for another week. It would be in KL that I would be meeting my sister who is living in Vancouver. So I calculated in my head that despite not being able to spend some time with my wife for the first few days in Langkawi, I'd be able to make up those days when she arrived to the island. In the meantime, I had time to spend with Marini - and I was already mentally counting the cost of how many clothes and souveniers she'd be buying once we reached the island.

By the time I reached home and parked my car next to Dani's, it was already two in the afternoon; Dani was due to leave for the airport in a little over two hours while Marini and I had to leave for the flight to Langkawi at about seven in the evening. I rushed through the front door, closing it as I yelled out, "I'm home!"

Stepping into the living room, I heard footsteps from the second floor heading for the stairs. I placed my bag on the coffee table in the living room while looking up at Marini, her eyes wet and puffy while her face was red - indicating she was crying, as she rushed down the stairs.

"Papa!" She yelled out, her voice cracking as she rushed into my arms while Dani followed close behind her. My wife stood at the stairs with a small smile on her lips as I kissed Marini's left cheek before whispering in her ear that Dani would be joining us in Langkawi in a few days.

"She'll just be a bit late," I continued to whisper before pulling away from the hug. I placed my hands on Marini's cheeks while saying, "in the meantime, you're gonna have a lot of time to spend with your old man."

She gave me a smile and nodded her head before she kissed my left cheek. I then told Marini, "make sure you have the stuff you absolutely need. I know you'll want to get a lot of clothes from there, honey, so it makes no sense to bring a lot of clothes with you from here. Just bring the essentials with you." Marini nodded her head before she rushed up the stairs, but not before hugging Dani and then rushing past her.

When Marini reached the top of the stairs and vanished into the hallway that led towards her room, Dani walked down the rest of the stairs while she bit down on her lower lip.

"I have to leave in about two hours," Dani whispered as I grabbed her hips with both hands and pulled her close until our bodies were touching, my hands now resting on the small of her back, "I had plans for the first night in our cabin. I thought we could send Marini to explore the resort while we..." I brought my head down to her neck and started pecking the sensitive skin just under her left ear with my lips. She gasped, unable to finish her sentence for a few seconds.

She then hissed out, "while we fucked", while a hand was on her trouser covered ass, and my other hand was now on her upper back and moving up to the back of her neck. In the meantime, as we stood in the living room, Dani was pulling out my shirt from underneath my trousers and, before I knew it, one hand was under the back of my shirt and on my bare back, and her other hand was pulling down my zipper while my cock begged for release.

"That was my idea too," I hissed in her ear as her hand slipped through the zipper opening and her fingers were about to grab my engorged cock which yearned to be free and in Dani's mouth, "I want you on your knees, I want you to take my cock into your mouth and..."

She kissed me before I could finish. I groaned as she grabbed the hard shaft and gently squeezed before pulling away from my body; her hand still grasped my cock. She then whispered, "no time. Marini's in her room so we have to be quiet."

She squeezed my shaft once again over the material of the boxers I was wearing as the thought of the two of us being as quiet as possible while our daughter was in her room at the the other end of the hallway made the two of us horny. I think it was the taboo of it all, as well as the sensations that we knew would burst through our bodies when we each tried to stay as silent as possible - its not the first time we had sex when Marini was at home, usually we'd fuck at night when she was asleep.

And from how loud the two of us were when we fucked, we were glad that Marini is a deep sleeper.

I pulled Dani's hand out of my trousers - she pouted - before I carried her in my arms and rushed up the stairs. The two of us were chuckling as we went up to the second floor. And upon, reaching the top of the stairs, the two of us stopped chuckling at each other and looked towards our daughter's closed door at the end of the hallway to our left. We could barely hear the girl talking to someone - who we assumed was on the phone - before we rushed to our bedroom. The two of us were already counting down the minutes to when Dani had to leave us temporarily.

Stepping into the master bedroom, I dropped Dani on the bed. She was chuckling as she tore off her clothes while I turned and rushed to close the door. As the door was about to close, I didn't notice Marini opening the door to her room. She would later tell me that she heard laughter while talking to her best friend, Kara, about her plans for Langkawi and then KL. She wanted to see what me and Dani were up to, and so she told Kara that she would call back, and then she opened her door to find that the master bedroom door was about to close.

Anyway, the door closed with a 'click' and then I felt hands on my waist. I felt the hands turning me around, only to find a naked Dani already getting down onto her knees before using the hands on my waist to lean me back against the wall to the right of the door.

"I won't be able to have this for our first night there," she whispered before smirking as she looked up at me with her green eyes for a second. She then looked down to stare at my crotch while biting her lower lip. Her fingers had already undone my trousers, and she then pulled it down along with the boxers I was wearing. She hissed in awe as she wrapped her slender fingers around the girth of my hard cock that looked as if it was pointing at a downwards angle towards the floor. She was tilting her head as she used both her hands to massage it; the head of my cock hit her chin when she raised it to her eye-level before using one hand to stroke the shaft and the other hand was playing with the head.

I had my eyes closed as waves of pleasure just ripped through my body. I barely heard Dani whisper, "so I'll have this now, and enjoy myself as much as I can before we meet up again in a few days", before I felt her tongue lick the underside of the head.

"Fuck," I grunted as she took in most of my cock into her warm mouth. I could feel my cock-head rubbing against the back of her throat as she took in more of the shaft, her teeth slightly brushing against the shaft; her tongue licking the shaft and massaging it like there was no tomorrow. She then pulled back, and I growled when she sucked and her head bobbed forward. I could hear slobbering sounds coming from Dani as she continued her blow job, eventually she took in my entire length and I groaned when I felt the familiar feeling of her throat. My eyes were closed, I had lost myself to her blowjob while my hands now rested on her head and her fingers were curling inwards into my waist. It would be a several minutes later that I felt the familiar tug in my balls just before I hissed out, "I'm cumming.... Fuck, I'm cumming... cumming..." I tightened my hold on the top of her head, and then pushed my cock as far as it could go into her throat and leaned forward. My body spasmed just before I released one load after another into Dani's throat while her screams were muffled from my cock deep within her mouth as she took it all in... swallowing every single drop.

Once I was done, I moved my hands away from her head and she pulled away. Saliva and cum coated my shaft while fluids ran down the sides of her mouth. Dani was panting as she stared up at me with a smirk on her face. Her face was flushed as she wiped the sides of her mouth before getting back into her feet.

"My turn," I growled as I grabbed her, pulled her towards me, and then kissed her.

We eventually found ourselves on the bed, we were at an angle; her head facing one corner of the room while my feet were facing the door to our room. Where was my head? Well, my arms were wrapped underneath her thighs, my hands pressed down Dani's pelvis while my lips were locked onto her pussy. She was writhing on the bed, sweat already covering our bodies as she grabbed the sheets tight while her head was pulled back as she tried not to scream out in pleasure. As I tongue fucked her, Dani tried so hard to not give in to the pleasure ripping through her body that it turned me on. And as I moved my tongue out from her slick wet folds to her clit, I felt her body attempt to jump up - my hands still held her down - as she released a small scream.

While licking her clit, I looked up at her covering her mouth with two hands to prevent more screams. Unable to muffle the screams any further, she reached out with her trembling left hand and pulled a pillow over her head and pressed it down - well, I could still hear her muffled screams as I wrapped my lips around her engorged clit and played roughshod with my tongue on that highly sensitive area. Dani's D-cup tits quivered, and her pink aureola's were covered in goosebumps while her nipples were standing at attention as her body quaked.

She writhed harder; the more she tried not to scream, the more muffled screams she made. It was a contradiction I know, but it was such a turn on. While playing tongue football with her clit, I slipped three fingers into her pussy.

Another muffled scream.

Then more muffled screams escaped her lips as I finger-fucked her while using my tongue to write the letters of the alphabet on her clit. Her body was covered in sweat, the smell coming off her turned me on just as the muffled screams did. So I finger-fucked her harder while I pressed my tongue onto her clit as hard as possible. In a few more minutes, Dani grunted and went stiff while her back was arched upwards, her hands pulled the sheets inwards towards her. She released the sheets and then pulled the pillow off her face and threw it to the carpeted floor as warm liquid shot out from her cunt. It hit my chin while I continued playing with her clit; and before she was done, I moved my head down and lapped up some of her juices with my tongue.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck..." Dani repeated between breaths. I licked her wet cunt one more time before looking up and wiping the wetness away with the back of my hand. Her arms were over her eyes as she whispered between laboured breaths, "oh God, that was... shit... that was so good... so good... fuck... one more time... fuck me... I want your cock..." She moved her arm off her eyes and groaned as she pushed herself up to her elbows. My chin was resting on her clit as I stared up at her while she said, "fuck me... fuck me until I have to leave fro the airport. And then fuck me the day we meet on the island."

"Is that even a question?" I asked as I got up on my hands and knees and moved up the length of her sweat covered body. I was about to kiss her before her eyes shifted towards a spot behind me, and she blushed.

"You forgot to close the door."

I was sure I looked confused, because Dani giggled at the expression on my face. She then nodded at the door. I looked over my shoulder and saw that the door was ajar; something that wasn't possible since I made sure the door 'clicked' shut. Of course my mind and body was then riddled with pleasure from Dani's fantastic blowjob while I was leaning back against the wall, but I was sure that the door was closed.

"Lucky I had the pillow cover my screams," Dani giggled before asking me to close it. I just nodded my head as I wondered how it could have opened. I knew I locked the door, and the only other person in the house was Marini. After I reached the door to the master bedroom, I leaned sideways to look into the hallway. I saw a blushing Marine closing the door to her room. Our eyes met, and her face got even redder; if that was possible.

I closed the door as I came to the realisation that me and Dani were so engrossed in our fuck session that we didn't notice the door to our room opening and Marini looking inside. I wondered how much my daughter had seen, and I wondered why I wasn't angry at her for not knocking on the door beforehand and getting permission to enter.

12