The Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still.

It was his goddamned house and his goddamned bedroom and his goddamned bed and if she had a problem with him sleeping in it, SHE could sleep on the goddamn couch. He wanted her and was going to go in there and make sure she knew it. She wanted him too, if she didn't why did she kiss him like that earlier? Why did she sleep, half naked in his bed next to him? Was she just teasing him?

Brian found himself getting angry as the thoughts ran through his mind. Finally, he decided he'd do what the hell he wanted. He walked up to the closed door and carefully turned the knob making sure not to let the door squeak too loudly. He also made sure not to step on that damn creaky floorboard just a few steps from the door. If she heard it, she'd wake for sure. He didn't want her to know he was there. Not yet.

Brian made his way into the bedroom and carefully slipped under the covers next to Kim's sleeping body. She was lying on her side with her hand tucked underneath her cheek.

Brian again slid his hands down the cotton length of his nightshirt, this time fully aware of his actions and feeling himself get increasingly harder by the second. As he reached the end of the material, he grabbed the hem and pulled it up over her hips. He ran his hands over her smooth round ass and realized she wasn't wearing any panties.

The realization made his cock twitch again with excitement. When had she taken them off? She was wearing them before he went to the couch, he was sure of it. He realized he didn't really care any more as their absence made his goal easier to accomplish. He was already hard and ready, now it was all he could do to keep from delving inside her luscious body.

He closed his eyes and kissed her neck starting at the nape and pulling his shirt's collar down moving down toward her shoulder blade. There was still the faint smell of her perfume on her neck and he tried his best to inhale every bit of it. He ground his hips against her buttocks while his body instinctively tried to connect with hers even though they were separated by the thin layer of material that was his boxers.

He felt his own hand slide underneath his shorts as he instinctively began stroking his aching protrusion. He quickly yanked his underwear down around his knees and let his legs kick them the rest of the way off. The sudden movements made Kim shift in the bed, but not wake.

Brian lay perfectly still until he was sure she didn't know he was there. He now lay completely naked in bed next to her, his erect member straining for its elusive object of desire. He let his hips guide his cock slowly across her soft and warm ass. His breathing now heavier than ever. He slipped his cock between the silkiness of her thighs right in the area between where her thighs met and her steaming hot pussy began.

He thrust slowly back and forth feeling the intense friction from between her thighs. He let his hand reach around to the front of her body while his fingers found that warm furry mound between her hips. With each quiet and sensuous stroke he could feel the tip of his cock with his hand as it seductively played with Kim's clit from the other side.

Kim's breathing became bated and Brian could feel her arousal by the increasing moistness of his fingertips and intruding cock. Kim unconsciously tilted her hips backward so that he could gain easier access to her sweet, eager pussy.

He let his hips guide his cock as he breathlessly plunged his shaft into her wet and waiting slit. The heat was intense and mind-numbing. A soft gasp escaped Kim's lips and a deep, guttural moan fell from Brian's as he entered her slowly from behind.

She grabbed his head from behind her in an effort to bring his body closer to her own. Kim's legs parted slightly to allow for easier movement of Brian's ardent thrusts inside her. At first his momentum was slow and deliberate, he tried to savor every moment and sensation that being inside this sexy woman afforded him.

His hips met hers in a silent tango beneath the sheets. The wet, slippery sound of his manhood entering and withdrawing from her hot furnace intensified with every thrust. Kim's soft coos became more and more audible until they bordered on yelps.

Brian's assault on Kim's body intensified and the slapping together of their bodies was the only sound in the world they could hear. He rolled Kim on her stomach and bore down on her from behind while he fingered her clit beneath her. Each impaling thrust sending an increasingly intense sensation through his body until he finally felt the familiar tightening of his sack. Kim's screams of pleasure were enough to awaken the entire neighborhood. With one last powerful plunge he...

"Brian!... Brian wake up!"

He awoke suddenly, startled. He looked up to see Kim leaning over him wearing his black robe.

"I made breakfast. Scrambled eggs and hot dogs. It's all you had, " She said shrugging. She smiled at him while running her fingers through her tangled, wet hair. Brian inhaled deeply. She smelled of lilacs and the aroma made him smile.

"How long have you been up?" Brian asked as he rubbed his eyes with a groggy slowness that reeked of disturbed slumber. The piercing pain the couch gave his back woke him even more. He groaned in response.

"I could ask you the same thing," Kim teased as she let her eyes fall on the impressive tent Brian had formed beneath the sheets.

"Oh, Shit!" Brian yelped as he looked down and instinctively sat up and grabbed his crotch in embarrassment. He looked up at Kim who was already walking away. He thought he heard her chuckle in the distance.

"I got up about an hour or so ago," she yelled from the kitchen. "I hope you don't mind I borrowed your robe after taking a quick shower. It just looked so inviting I couldn't resist." She bit off a piece of her hot dog and placed the remainder back on her plate.

All Brian could think about was the shower. His cock ached for release and hitting the springs was the only way he could conceivably go about it with Kim in the house.

His mind was still overflowing from the dream he had of making love to her and he thought it was plenty of ammunition for the task at hand, so to speak.

"I'm off to the shower," Brian relayed as he finally stood up and gathered the sheets from the couch. He deliberately bunched the sheets in front of his pelvis, still trying to hide his unyielding erection.

Kim watched his bare, muscular back and firm, boxer-clad ass as he made his way to the hallway. She felt a tingle of excitement shoot through her body and she shuddered in response.

"Have fun," Kim teased again. She rested her head in her hands and leaned her elbows on the kitchen counter while staring at him through the bay of the breakfast nook.

"I'd have more fun if you joined me," he quipped not bothering to look back in her direction.

Silence was his answer. He'd figured as much.

Kim watched his lean, strapping form disappear around the corner. She quietly chuckled to herself as she sat down to finish her breakfast.

12