The Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
They continue their day adventure.
1.5k words
4.16
33.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2eat
luv2eat
43 Followers

Steve got up and moved toward the back of the boat. I yelled to Steve, "Hey" to get his attention and started to use his expended cum as a body lotion on my boobs and hard nipples. I stared at his crotch to see that he was still semi-hard and watching me, I thought I notice a little twitch. In my mind I said, "Yep, I am gonna keep teasing Big Boy for awhile." We would soon be heading in and this was fun.

Knowing I had his attention, I pull my top back over my boobs and decided to layout and get some sun on my back. I made sure that Steve could see my thong-covered ass. Pretending to get comfortable I rolled over on my stomach and lifted my butt in the air just a little, with just a little wiggle to give that "Dinner is now served" offering. Then I lay completely flat on my stomach and soaked in some sun.

I was able to peek over my shoulder a few times and smiled when I actually saw Steve rubbing his cock through his suit. Smiling when I saw this I again would lift my butt in the air a little bit and wiggle. Once I went a little higher than normal so the Steve could see my pussy lips that were being spread by the thong. Hee Hee, it was a skimpy thong.

About and hour after I laid down we decided it was time to start in. I was starting to put my shorts and shirt back on but then thought, "Nah, I'm having too much fun."

After getting things set for the trip in, I went and sat at the back of the boat. My eyes were now able to view Steve's ass from behind while turning us around and heading in. It was now my turn to start rubbing the little patch that covered my pussy and clit while I continued to stare at that butt, thinking nasty thoughts.

Steve would look over his shoulder to talk once and a while and when he did I made sure that I had my legs spread nice and wide while I rubbed my clit. Putting on a little show, that I know Steve enjoyed watching.

About a mile from shore, I got up and approached Steve from behind and opened my hands and gently grabbed his ass. The silky feel of his shorts feel so good and I started to feel my pussy twitch a little more. Slowly I started to massage his butt. I had to chuckle as I felt him sway a little bit. His legs were spread about three feet apart as I slowly traced my finger down the outline of his butt split. I found myself getting more aroused and wetter by the second. I lingered around the butt hole area gently pressing the tip of my finger against the cloth of his suit. I heard a groan come from him and then after teasing that sensitive area, I slid my hand in between his legs until I reached his balls. Another moan from Steven and then I stated to massage his nut sack gently with my right hand.

It felt so good and now I watched as he started that grind, like his cock was trying to find a place to be inserted into. I reached around with my other hand and started to stroke his now hardening cock through his shorts. I pressed my rock hard nipples and tits into his back, now using my body to massage his.

Steve turned his head and said, " Michele, you have got to stop, where are only a half mile from shore and I am about to cum again." I leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Ah what's the matter baby, seems to me like Big Boy is enjoying this." I slowly took my hand off his hard cock and move it to his hand and guided it to the throttle of the boat and put it in neutral. As the boat rocked gently I returned my hand to his still hard cock.

I went to the top of his trunks and slowly slid my hand in and found my target, a hot, rock hard cock. I wrapped my fingers around it and gently squeezed it. I couldn't believe it but it actually seemed to get harder. I leaned next to Steve's ear and said, "Would you like me to suck your cock before we get in?"

"You're kidding, right?" Steve said.

With that I pulled myself away from him and moved him back a little bit. I slowly moved in front of him and nudged him back a little farther. I got on my knees and rubbed my cheeks against his cock. Reaching up to his waist, I lowered his trunks down far enough so that it freed "Big Boy" and his balls. I stroked his cock a few times and then lowered my lips down to the tip of his penis. It was a deep purple, mushroom shaped head, totally engorged with blood. I knew he wouldn't last long as I kissed the tip of his cock. I then flicked my tongue out touching the delicate and sensitive opening. Tasting his pre-cum for the first time I washed the head with my tongue. Then I slowly sucked the head into my mouth, massaging the bottom of the head with my tongue.

Steve placed his hand on the back of my head and I slowly started to engulf more of his hard thick cock into my mouth. Inch by inch I swallowed his whole prick, massaging with my tongue as I went. Again I reached up between his legs and gently rolled his balls in my hand, massaging. I started bobbing my head up and down like a schoolgirl getting her first taste of male tube steak. With my other hand I reached between my legs and started rubbing my pussy. God did it feel good.

Then all of the sudden Steve pulled back and out with a plopping sound came his cock from my mouth. I looked at him quizzically. He raised his finger to his mouth and went "ssshhhhh".

He lay down on the deck and then motioned for me to come over. He said, "Come over here and sit on my face while you suck my cock." I giggled a little while I watched him take his trunks completely off, his cock standing straight up like my own little sundial. I then went over and slowly while pulling my string to the side positioning my pussy on his mouth. God it felt so good! Then I leaned forward and took his cock in my hand and again took the head into my mouth. I felt Steve's tongue working it's way around my pussy and clit, every once in a while dipping into my pussy. Then Steve reached around with his hands and spread my ass. With one hand he pulled the string aside and exposed my pussy and butt hole to his eyes and tongue. God it feel so hot and nasty and I got wetter just imagining the vision.

Slowly he worked his tongue from my clit to my butt holeā€¦.slowly and teasingly moving it in and out of my pussy and then tickling my ass with it. I lifted my head and told Steve to smack my bottom for being a naughty girl today. All of the sudden "Smack!" I small ouch came out of my cock filled mouth. But it hurt so good. Suddenly I felt a finger enter my pussy; teasingly it probed. Then I felt my pussy slowly getting finger banged. I started pumping Steve's cock with my hand as sucked hard on its plump head. I could feel him getting closer and me too.

Suddenly Steve pulled his finger out of my pussy, much to my disappointment. Then he really surprised my when I felt his wet finger suddenly pressing against my asshole. Pressing firmly but gently it slowly slide into my ass. I took my free hand and reached between my legs hunting for my clit. God it felt so damn good, my finger on my clit and cock in my hand and mouth as Steve buried his face in my pussy while probing my ass.

It must have been getting to Steve also; I knew he was so near. With all the massaging of my body I exploded onto the tongue inside of me and it felt like a geyser. I had closed my eyes just as Steve cock twitched one last time and unload it cum filled balls into my mouth. I sucked hard trying get every last drop of Steve hot cum. How I love that taste.

I rolled off of Steve and we both lay there still hot and sweaty as our breathing and heartbeats slowly calmed down. The breeze started cooling us down quickly. We kissed each other passionately and slowly got up and dress. As we pressed the throttle forward to finish our journey to shore I whispered into Steve's ear, "Big Boy is gonna have a good time tonight." And then squeezed his butt cheeks.

To be continued.

luv2eat
luv2eat
43 Followers