The Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Second part.
2.1k words
4.16
20.1k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for the negative comments for the first part. Some notes, first of all Neha is a bi (it was my bad), second the mc married her to avoid deportation.

*****

Chapter 2:

It almost took like another 4 hours after landing for us to go to Meridian Hotel. We had to file a police report and answer some questions to the airport officers and such. They told both of us to go to the nearby police station the next day.

I knocked on the door.

"Yes?" Sarah's voice came from the other side.

"Want room service?" I asked in a rough voice.

"Are you trying to sound seductive?" Sarah asked chuckling on the other side.

"Just open it." I replied impatiently.

"Fine."

I heard her footsteps heading towards the door as she opened it.

"What do you want?" She asked leaning on the door seductively.

"The Queen's manager called. He want us to welcome them both at the airport."

Sarah face showed that she was not happy with this new deal.

"Come on! This is kind of an important deal."

"But I am tired." She replied in a childish voice.

I scowled at her.

"Ok fine." Sarah said and closed the door and changed into an appropriate costume.

"Nervous?" Sarah was looking at me smiling.

"You are not?" I asked back playing with my buttons.

"Nervousness didn't make me the woman I am today." She replied proudly.

"Good for you." I replied.

We were both on the helipad on top of the Meridian Hotel waiting for the Queen to arrive. The wind was blowing real hard and I couldn't take my eyes off Sarah's beautiful hair flailing.

"You look nice." I tell her getting closer to her.

"Ooo, really?" She asked coy, "I didn't even try."

I kiss her on her on the lips spontaneously. She was reluctant at first but then started kissing me back.

"We shouldn't be doing this here." She said pulling back.

"I know. Just imagine a threesome when Lady Whitewood catches us." I replied smiling and pull her back to me.

My free hand roamed to the area between her legs and I started to rub her over the cloth. She moaned into my mouth.

"You are really naughty." She pulled back again and removed my hand away from her crotch, "But no, not now." She said sternly.

I didn't want to go against her wishes, so I obeyed and gave her a small kiss and waited for the helicopter to arrive.

It was almost 20 minutes later that the vehicle arrived. A typical rich guy helicopter with the words 'Magenta' written on it in green letters.

The photos did no justice to the actual beauty of Lady Whitewood. She was 35 years but could easily pass for a 20 year old. She had long silvery kind of hair that was tied up into a ponytail. Her eyes were a striking blue color, which just pierced through me. I couldn't take my eyes of them. She was wearing a black and white pencil dress that really matched up to the curve of her body.

Sarah went forward and shook her hand firmly and talked about something. I went over to the Queen's manager and discussed the agenda and stuff.

After a couple of minutes of talking, the queen walked over to me.

"Let me talk with him." She was looking at her manager.

He nodded and left. She took me to a corner.

Sarah was looking at me from the distance not sure why the Queen herself wanted to talk with me.

"Here, your mother gave this to me." She handed me a letter.

I was completely taken aback.

My mother? I haven't thought about her for like 4 years. She left me and my father when I was 16. I never knew the reason and we never talked about it.

Because of my lack of answer she continued, "Read it when you get time."

The Queen turned back and called over her manager and left, "We will discuss things tomorrow." She said to Sarah.

"Hey, are you alright?" Sarah looked at me concerned.

I was not sure I was. I was still holding the paper so tightly that my hand hurt. My mother? How does she know the Queen?

"Hey." Sarah woke me up from the trance.

"I am alright." I replied keeping the letter in my pocket.

"What did she say to you?"

"Nothing." Was all I could say to answer her.

I was staring at the ceiling watching the fan spin slow. I looked at the letter, still unopened, lying under the helpdesk book.

Should I open it? I wondered for the millionth time that night.

**"What do you think of this?" My mother looked at me with her beautiful eyes holding the red shirt she just bought for me.

"Looks nice." I reply trying it on.

I looked at myself in the mirror, it matched my physique.

"Try this." She handed me another identical one but blue in color.

It didn't feel much different.

"Why did you buy two similar ones?" I ask her frowning.

"It was' buy one get one free' kind of deal." She said smiling.

"Great." I reply and take them both back to my room.

"Dinner will be ready in a couple of minutes." She shouted.

"Call me when it is." I shouted back and started to play some games on my desktop.

"Where is father?" I asked my mother.

"He will come." She replied in a low voice as she chewed on her food.

I didn't ask any more questions, instead we spend the time talking about random things.

Few Hours Later.

I was having a very naughty dream when the sound of low angry arguing woke me up. I recognized them both as my mother and father's. This was not the first time they have argued during the night. But today they sounded a little more aggressive than usual. I couldn't hear what they were saying though.

The next day my father informed me that my mother has left for a business trip (which turned out to be quiet a long trip considering she didn't return...ever.)**

The sound of knocking woke me up. I rubbed the drool from my mouth.

"Are you awake?" I heard Sarah's sound come from the other side.

"Yes, a sec." I put on my pajama and opened the door, "Ssup sexy?"

"Are you alright?" She asked, "Did Lady Whitewood say something weird?"

"Na." I replied and sat down on the bed, "It's just..."

Why am I keeping it a secret anyway? It is not like a nuclear secret or something. Maybe it was because, the Queen gave it to you privately? It she didn't want it to be a secret, she could have given it to you publicly and what the fuck is my mother's relation to the queen? She left that night to join the Queen's brigade?

"I am waiting." Sarah said, "Or if you are not comfortable talking about it, it's fine either way."

I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me. She lost her balance and fell on top of me. Her huge breasts pressed against my chest giving an erection to me right there!

"What are you doing?" She asked in a low sexy voice.

I turned her over, so that I was on top of her.

"The queen gave me a letter." I tell her and kiss her neck.

She tasted like strawberry.

"A letter from the Queen?" She asked surprised and tried to push my face down on her body.

"Someone is impatient." I tease her and started to unbutton her shirt, trailing kisses where her skin was revealed.

She moaned loudly as I kissed her navel.

"You like that?" I lick around it.

I threw her shirt away and gave a final kiss to the navel and trailed kisses to her face. When our lips met, we kissed passionately like long lost lovers.

"I wonder what your husband would say." I mused.

"Don't talk about him, idiot." Sarah replied.

I kept quiet and removed her pants. I noticed the wet patch on her panties and removed them and tossed them away. She was clean shaven down there.

"Already wet?" I teased her and licked the lips.

She tasted like a combination of lemon and something sweet.

"You...aah...made...me...aaaaah...this way." She said in between moans.

I climb up her body and suck on her nipples. When I flicked on my boss's pink nipples her entire body shook as she came up with her first orgasm.

"What was that?" I asked surprised.

"I am...sensitive there." She said panting.

"Aw." I replied, "You should have said that sooner."

I sucked on the nipples again.

"You...aah...idiot." She moaned.

I felt her hips move against my crotch. I stopped sucking on her.

"Hey." She protested, "What are you doing?"

I stood up and removed my clothes.

"That is definitely huge!" She said eyeing my thick cock with lust.

"Bigger than your husbands?" I asked chuckling.

"Oh come on!" She complained, "Stop talking about him."

"Fine." I replied and went back to sucking her erect nipples.

My hips involuntarily started to slide up and down on her wet pussy.

I felt her hand grab my rod and stroke it. It wasn't long before I came on to her hands.

She brought her hand to her mouth and looking at me seductively licked the white cream from her palms.

I laid down on the bed trying to catch my breath. Sarah moved over me and started to slide herself on me, like a body massage. Her breasts felt really nice moving up and down on my body.

"Something is getting hard again." She said in a slutty voice and slid the down. Her lips were centimeters apart from the tip of my cock.

She grabbed the thick rod with both her hands and started to stroke it yet again. She licked the tip of my cock. The moment they made contact, a shiver went up my spine!

Sarah smiled at me but said nothing. She took the entire thing into her mouth. I felt her tongue play around inside. It was completely different from how Neha used to suck me. This was more...experienced.

Sarah used one of her free hand to play with my balls. I moaned and groaned with pleasure as she did that. Before long, I released myself into her mouth.

"Sorry." I quickly said ashamed. I hoped to last longer.

"Don't worry." She said smiling and gulped down the liquid, "You still seem to be pretty hard."

"Can you blame me?" I asked her boldly, "You are an absolute MILF."

She looked happy with that comment, "Now who is going to make me cum?"

"Why don't you sit on my face?" I asked with anticipation.

I never had done a 69 before.

She obeyed happily.

Her wet pussy was just over my mouth. Before I started to lick, she had started to suck on my cock again. I too didn't waste time. I started to lick her nether region with eagerness. She really tasted good. Not that I have experience in licking a tons of pussy. There was just something about her, maybe it was the fact that she was my boss that made the entire deal a bit sexier.

I started to flick my tongue on her clits. I felt her shiver on top of me. I grabbed her butt cheeks and started to fondle them as I continued licking her.

The slurping noise was rebounding through the room making me lose control.

"I..aaa..going...to..cum." I managed to say from under her pussy.

"Mweee too." Sarah moaned and came right on my face. I tried to lick as much of her liquid as possible.

"That is a lot of cum." Sarah plopped down near me and swabbed the cum leaking from the sides of her mouth and licked it. Hugging me tightly she gave me a kiss and started to taste her own juices from my mouth and face.

"I am glad I took you on this trip." She said to me in a low voice, "I don't how I would have proceeded with the entire killer on board the plane."

"I am glad you took me with you." I said to her and gave a small kiss to her cheeks.

We both looked at each other eyes and before long we slept soundly.

I woke up suddenly. The time was 2 am. 4 hours have passed since the encounter with the beauty lying near me. I gave her a small kiss on her forehead and looked at the letter on the table. I took a deep breath and decided to open it.

What is the worst that can happen, right?

"Hello son." I saw my mother's pretty handwriting, "It's been a long time, I know it. I don't know if you can forgive me for leaving. But I want to talk to you. I want to see you. I am in room 243. I will explain everything."

-To be continued.