The Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Two youths reach the end? of their journey.
4.8k words
4.43
7.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Trip Ch. 02: Heading Home

As we walked out of the open-air auditorium, I took Lyzi’s hand in mine. Although the time we had spent together was so short, I felt things for her I’d never known before this day. All the phone conversations and shared jokes that had occurred prior to this, our first meeting, had set her up to be an amazing girl. But my thoughts had not done her justice.

When Skyler held my hand, I could not comprehend all that my body was feeling. And to even attempt to know what was going on in my head was a joke in itself. I guess I just never knew that two people could become so close, so quickly.

“I really think we should hang out sometime, you know, when we don’t have to worry about lame people ruining a good time.”

“Yah, that sounds like a plan Lyzi. In the meantime, should we go get some dinner?”

“Sure.”

So we sat through a pretty good Italian meal, holding hands under the table, and kissing every so often. When 8 o’clock came around we took off to meet the rest of our group at the last ride before we ventured home.

Lyzi shared a boat with her boyfriend, so I had to share one with my girlfriend. She attempted to make an effort with me, but to no avail. She finally began to understand that I had no interest in her or her lame ass games. I had found heaven in her best friend.

As I rode along with Sean he started kissing my neck and rubbing my stomach ever so softly. As his hands moved upward he discovered my missing bra and immediately questioned me about its absence. I let him know that it had become a nuisance and I had let it go. He was less than pleased so I told him that I was an adult and could do whatever I wanted, and that I really didn’t give a fuck about what he felt anymore, and we continued our ride in silence. God I hated that prick.

Our journey through hell ended and I was so excited about the ride home I practically skipped to the car. My now ex-girlfriend pretended not to care as she flirted with some random guy she’d picked up at the park and had no doubt fucked in a bathroom stall. As I headed to the parking lot, I scanned the crowd for Lyzi, only to find her and Sean yelling at each other a few feet away. I decided to make the trek without her, and uncover the reasons behind their little tiff later. Now, I didn’t mean to bring a good thing down, but I prayed they were breaking up. ……………………………………………………………………………………………………… I met a rather chipper looking Sky back at the vehicle, who proceeded to give me the biggest smile I’d seen from him all day. When we were settled in back, he let me know that he was now a free man, which delighted me immensely and renewed my faith in divine intervention.

“Good for you Sky. Now you can explore the many opportunities I’m sure you have available to you at home,” I said, as I gave him a smile of false bravado.

“There’s only one I’m interested in taking advantage of…” I replied to her as I squeezed her hand. Then she leaned into me and we fell asleep together as the car moved steadily homeward. About two hours later, the group stopped for food, but we let them know we weren’t hungry and stayed back in the car. Instantly I recognized the mischievous twinkle in Lyzi’s eye as she leaned in to kiss me. In mere milliseconds, her shirt was off and her hands were deftly stroking the bulge that grew in my crotch. I suckled on her tits and rubbed her back from the nape of her neck to the swell of her ass, and heard her soft moans of appreciation. As we kissed and touched I mentally gauged the amount of time we had, and decided to take things a bit further. Gingerly, I moved Lyzi off of me, and laid her back on the rough carpeting of the car’s back area. I lay down beside her and we resumed out sweet kisses as my hands ventured down her torso. I traced soft, slow circles around her navel and then let my fingers start to work on her fly. Once open, I snaked my hand into her jeans and gently rubbed her through her panties. I tugged on her jeans and lifted her hips to help get them off of her glistening form and then made small kissed down her body until my mouth reached her panty clad cunny.

I nibbled at the crotch of the tiny cotton haven, and finally planted my lips firmly on her sheathed nubbin. She gasped at the contact and I knew she was mine for the taking. She lifted her hips so that I could more easily remove her cotton companions, and spread her legs very slightly so that I could have better access in our cramped little love nook. We rearranged ourselves so that her legs were bent and her feet at my shoulders, and I gradually let my fingers trace their way up her thighs to that magical void between them. My index finger began to probe her teen pussy while I kissed my way up her thighs. When my mouth reached her, this time bare and willing, I inhaled the sweet aroma of her sex, and my brain went wild. I began to lick at her cunt like it were the last food available to me on earth and I brought my middle finger to join its friend within her virgin puss. I nibbled and sucked at her slit and finger fucked her for what seemed like an eternity. By the time I inserted a third finger, I could tell this girl wouldn’t last long. I quickly removed my fingers just as her breathing became shallower and I heard her groan in disappointment. But that disappointment was short lived, as my tongue quickly replaced my fingers in her little slice of heaven. She squealed in excitement and as I began to thoroughly tongue-fuck this sweet young girl, her soft hands and agile fingers snaked through my hair and held on tightly as she rode my waiting mouth to orgasm. As she came, her whole body shook, and her sweet nectars flowed more abundantly, filling my mouth with pure honey.

I removed my head from her soaking hole, and kissed my way up to her gaping mouth, where we shared a deep soul kiss. Gradually she came down from Cloud Nine and we realized that reassembling ourselves would be a smart plan. As she put her clothes back on, I noticed that the car was filled with the pungent odor of pussy and decided it’d be a good idea to roll down the windows and open up the doors. When Lyzi had put herself back together, she walked around to the front of the car and took a seat on the hood with me.

“That was amazing. I can’t believe you…and your tongue! I mean when we kissed I was in heaven but…wow. You are amazing”

“Haha. It was my pleasure babe,” I replied as I planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

“Oh no! You’re pleasure…are you sure you don’t need me to take care of that,” I said as I noticed the still huge swell in Sky’s pants.

“Don’t worry about it, I’m a big boy, I can be patient.”

“If you’re sure,” I replied as I heard footsteps approaching the car.

When the group finally settled in, we began the last leg of the trip home. I was exactly an hour away from saying goodbye to the sweetest, sexiest, most talented and gifted guy I had ever met.

“I don’t know what I’m going to do without you Sky,” I said as I snuggled into his chest.

“Ahh you’ll be fine. You have Sean to take care of you.”

I laughed and replied with a saccharine “Not for long…” ……………………………………………………………………………………………………… Finally we pulled up into Mal and Sean’s driveway and we were all free to go. Everybody hugged their goodbyes, with the exception of Mal and Sky, and smiled inwardly at her expression when he kissed me on the cheek. I took that opportunity to whisper a quick message in his ear:

“Meet me at the corner store in ten minutes.”

He stepped back and nodded his reply with a smile, and then I approached my boyfriend. As if he sensed what I was about to tell him, he took my hand and put it on his chest and gave me the best line he could think of to make me stay. I told him that I was tired of his lies and his games and that it was time for me to let go of the negatives in my life. He became indignant and pushed my hands off of him with a shrug.

“You’ll be sorry Lyzi.”

“I already am because I wasted so much time with you.” And with that I walked to my car and drove to meet my match at the liquor store around the corner.

When I pulled up Sky was waiting for me with a curious expression on his face.

“What exactly am I doing here Elizabeth Rain Walker?”

I smiled. He remembered my name…not that it was hard to forget… “Do you have to head home tonight?”

My eyes widened at the implied invitation of a lifetime. “I’ll just leave a message for my parents letting them know I’m staying with a friend. I’m sure there’ll be no problem. Why?” I had to ask for clarification…

“Well, my folks are out of town and I was thinking I could use the company…”

“As long as you don’t mind seeing my ugly face for the rest of the weekend…” “Hah! You’re face is gorgeous…as are other parts of you…” I said as I kissed him on the cheek. “Follow close behind me; my house isn’t too far from here.”

I got in my car and led the way to my deserted house just a few miles away. While I drove my mind reveled in the possibilities of the evening, and I decided I wanted to revisit some of the activities of the afternoon while there was a teen girl’s fantasy staying under my roof.

As I followed my very desire to her home, my mind reviewed the events of the day and fantasized every possible outcome of the night. I just hoped I wouldn’t find a way to fuck it up like I had always done back in high school. I made it my goal to repeat what happened in the car to show Lyzi how much I loved taking care of her.

When we got to my house, I let Sky park in my garage, and as the door shut a deafening ring sounded throughout my house. When I realized what that meant, we rushed in to disarm the alarm. We ran through my kitchen and down the hall to get to the systems controls and I entered the code seconds before the alarm sent a signal to the police. God my parents were paranoid, and this was just another reason why I was glad I’d be heading off to school this fall.

In my rush to silence the alarm, I had failed to notice how close Sky came to me when we stopped at the control panel. I could feel his hot breath on my neck and the heat radiating of his skin. I was so turned on I had to make every effort not to attack him where we were standing. I turned around and asked “are you hungry?”

I replied by leaning in and kissing Lyzi right on the lips, letting my tongue slid into the hot wetness of her mouth. My hands snaked around her body and planted themselves firmly on her ass. She slowly ground her hips into me, and her hand reached for the stiffening inhabitant of my Dickies. She pushed me back and led me up a staircase and into her bedroom. I was instantly overtaken by my desire to taste, touch, and become a part of every location on this girl’s body. We separated briefly so she could pull of my shirt, and I decided that there was no point in hers still being on and threw it to the floor.

I let my hands snake around her lithe body and pulled her atop me as we fell to her bed. We continued to make out as my hands played with her breasts and tugged at her nipples and she twisted and pinched my nipples as well. Never had that type of contact made me so horny in my life.

As I tweaked Sky’s nipples, I freed my right hand from its task and let it roam to his pants. I easily undid his fly and began to stroke the area just above his cock. I could feel his enjoyment beneath me and decided to free his manhood so I could once again get a taste of perfection. I slid off of his body down to the floor, and knelt before him tugging his pants down with me. He sat up and let them fall to his ankles, and then I stood up, hooked my thumbs in his boxers, and slid them down as my body glided back to its kneeling position. He then stepped out of both and stood before me completely naked. Here I had a pure, untainted view of the most beautiful man I had ever laid eyes on…not to mention the juiciest, biggest cock I had ever seen. Being a virgin and only moderately experienced, I didn’t have much to compare it to, but I knew it was something special.

Lyzi knelt before my naked frame and I watched her take in all I had to offer. Slowly she leaned in and planted a soft kiss on my cockhead. She kissed up my shaft and massaged the base and my balls, and then slowly let her tongue in on the fun. She licked from the base, up my shaft, to the head, and then engulfed the entire tip in her mouth. As she slid as much as she could between her heavenly lips, I felt as if warm silk was being wrapped around my dick. She gradually let her head bob on my cock and found a steady rhythm to blow me with. The feeling was incredible and I felt like every moment was bringing me to the brink.

As I bobbed up and down on his massive prick, Sky weaved his hands into my hair and began to gently fuck my face. As his hips bucked into me, I became aware of the friction being created between my clit and the crotch of my jeans. His speed increased, and his moans got louder, and gradually I reached an incredible orgasm without and personal contact. I moaned my delight with more volume I anticipated and Sky looked down at me in confusion. As he realized the fact that he made me cum without laying a finger on me, the thought became too much for him, and he fell to a sitting position on my bed as he filled my mouth with his salty seed.

As I came in Lyzi’s waiting mouth, I reveled in the fact that she got off on sucking my cock. When my orgasm subsided, I pulled her up to me and kissed her deeply. I was rewarded with the musky taste of my own cum, and my member stirred with that realization. I then helped Lyzi all the way to her feet and was eye to eye with the soaked crotch of her jeans.

“We should probably get those off of you,” I said as I unzipped her fly.

“Yah, I don’t think I’ll be needing them anymore,” I replied as I helped Sky get them off.

I stood in front of him, naked as the day I was born, and watched his cock twitch and begin to grow as he surveyed every inch of my body. He pulled me to him, and sat me on my bed. He nudged my body back into the center of my mattress and gently laid me down before him. He spent some time sucking my nipples into to erect nubbins at the ends of my tits and then traveled lower to taste me once more. However, this time he played no games, and dove right in for the kill. His tongue penetrated my well-lubricated hole, and lapped at my sweet nectar. He pinched my clit between his thumb and index finger while he tongue fucked me roughly and quickly. The anticipation from earlier combined with the sensitivity from my earlier climax allowed his expert mouth to bring me to orgasm in minutes.

As her hips bucked at my mouth and her hands remained planted firmly on my head, I had to fight for air while she rode the waves of her climax. When she released me, her eyes opened and she licked her lips in the most seductive manner. She beckoned me to her and kissed me sweetly, sucking her flavor out of my mouth.

“I want you to fuck me Sky.”

“What? Are you…I mean, I’ve never…”

“I’ve never been this sure of anything, ever. You make me feel like you’re the only reason I exist. I want you to be my first.” “Lyzi, I can’t imagine my first time being with anyone but you.”

“Then make it happen.”

I replied by leaning forward and kissing her with a warmth and passion I had never expressed before, which could be shared with no one but her. I let my hand fall to her pussy and began to explore her depths to see if she was ready. I gently finger fucked her with two, and then three fingers before I dared to put my sizable cock in her tight virgin cunt. I moved so I was in between her legs, and positioned my dick at her entrance. I smiled down at her as I placed her legs up around my shoulders. Slowly I rubbed my dickhead around her entrance, and then gently pushed in.

I closed my eyes, as Sky became a part of me. First the head, then another inch, then another, and finally one smooth thrust sent all 10 inches of him into me. My pussy ached, both in pain and in desire, and after a few minutes of adjusting to his size, I gave Sky the go ahead. He pulled out all the way to the tip, and then shoved it all the way in. I cooed in delight and grabbed on to the sheets beneath me as my first lover found his rhythm. He moved steadily and smoothly and I was intoxicated with lust as I said goodbye to my innocence.

Her tight pussy gripped my cock like a glove and became my second skin. As I pumped in and out of this beautiful pussy and even more beautiful girl, I was in a state of pure euphoria. If I had thought her mouth was bliss, her hot little cunny had to be the epitome of ecstasy. I fucked her steadily for what seemed like a lifetime, but was really only fifteen minutes, and then shifted her legs so they were wrapped around my waist. I rammed my no longer virgin cock into her sweet treasure hole for ten more minutes until I felt a familiar tightening in my nuts.

“Ahh…I’m not going to last much longer babe….”

“Uh oh uh, me neither Sky…I’m so close baby”

“Oh my God you feel so good, you’re pussy is clutching my dick so tightly.”

“Oh, you’re filling me completely…so deep, oh. Oh oh!”

“Ahh ahhh!”

I grabbed on to her legs and leaned forward to kiss her as we both came. Our tongues dances as I filled her thoroughly fucked pussy with hot sticky cum for the first time in her life and in mine. We no longer had to separate bodies but had united as one in a glorious passionate right of passage. I had made her my woman and filled her recently virgin womb with my seed.

My pussy milked every last drop of cum from his rapidly shooting member. I had made him a man; my man, and loved every minute of it, and every inch of him. As we came down from our sky-high apex, we shared an array of kisses and caresses before drifting off to sleep. ……………………………………………………………………………………………………… I woke up the next morning with pure, honest beauty sleeping on my chest and stroked her hair ever so gently. The room smelled of sweat and for the first time ever, sex. I was glad that I had shared something this significant, this profound, with a girl I was fast falling in love with. We’d known each other for years and met just yesterday, but I knew I wanted to share many more memories with her, especially ones like these. As I tossed the sheets off of us, and slid down to Lyzi’s sweet sweet pussy, my cock jumped at the revelation that I had taken her cherry without a condom.

“Fuck!”

“We sure did,” I replied to Sky’s voice as I was stirred from sleep.

“No, I meant…well don’t freak out or anything but…we didn’t use protection last night.”

“It’s ok, I’m on the pill…”

“Really? Yah…my parents…severely paranoid…but that’s one way it works in my favor…”

“Oh thank God! Or thank your parents rather…”

“Hmm so what were you doing down there?”

“You’ll see…”

I let my mouth place tiny kisses on her neck, and then kissed my love on her candy-sweet lips. My mouth ventured southward to her ample breasts and I took one in my mouth and one in my hand to work a little magic. As I took on this task, I felt a sly hand approach my rapidly growing penis, and encircle it very softly. As I suckled, she stroked, and when I moved to try the other breast she advanced her hands efforts to my heavy balls. I let my free hand stroke her cunt and eased a finger in for further exploration. I became more and more eager to taste her sweet cunny honey and as I let my mouth slide lower, she stopped me.

I pulled him back up and kissed him on his lips. Then I pushed him onto his back and kissed down his body. As I moved with my lips down to my new favorite plaything, I swung my hips around and mounted his face as I devoured his cock. I felt him twitch with excitement before assuming his position at my pussy. As we shared each other I became aware of the fact that I was falling in love with this boy. We had shared our intellectual interests for almost a year through instant messages, and phone calls, and now that we were sharing our bodies, I knew how much I wanted and cared for him.

12