The Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a lot of exaggeration, the man finally pulled his penis out of her. She flushed when she glanced at his wet organ, aware that it was also coated with her juices. She felt some of the juices dribbling out of her vagina, running down the insides of her thighs.

Swiftly, the man leaped to his feet beside her, his organ, now satiated, hanging limply between his legs, leaving her sprawled out on her back on the divan, her legs stretched wide open, her breasts heaving.

"I'm going to sit back and rest a while, friends," the man stated. "She's all yours. If you all feel she's not cooperating the way that she just cooperated with me, hit her."

He uttered the last sentence without any change in his voice – just as though it was a matter of fact, to be obeyed without hesitation.

She looked wildly at Tim and then at the man who was pulling a chair towards him, next to the chair on which Tim was tied up. She then directed her frantic glance at the black man and then looked at the other men just as apprehensively.

"P-please, please..." her voice trailed off.

"Just shut the fuck up, bitch," the man roared from his chair. "One of those apes might just decide that it would be better to cut your fucking tongue out if you make so much noise!"

"Hell no, chief," Jay uttered, moving closer to her. "No way am I going to cut off her tongue! Wouldn't want to be sucked off by a tongue-less lady, no sir! There's a better way to shut her up. Hey lady, why don't you just take my cock in that sweet mouth of yours?"

Jay pushed his shorts down to the floor and knelt on the divan beside her, shuffling up till he was positioned beside her head. His penis was erect. It was quite long, longer in fact than the 'chief's' (she had decided to mentally name him that) but thinner. Naturally, it was oozing with his pre cum and she watched dully as he brought his palm over the head to get it wet and then rubbed the hand across his penis.

He hunched down on his knees, bringing his organ close up to her face and stroking the wet head over her cheeks.

"Ah, your skin is so soft! Oh yes, I am going to love having my cock sucked by you! Open up, you cunt, let me slide this boner inside your mouth and fuck your face!"

He was at one side of her body, so she had to swivel her head towards his organ. He pressed the tip of his shaft against her swollen lips and she had really no option but to open her mouth.

"Agghhh!" Jay grunted as his penis slid smoothly inside her mouth. "Suck on it now, you little cunt, suck, suck!"

She worked her lips around the shaft and had to raise her head up to take it in her mouth. After it was about half inside, she lowered her head again. He grabbed her cheeks and yanked her face up, thrusting his hips forward and jamming his shaft inside her mouth. Her throat opened effortlessly as the tip entered inside it.

Jam went for her breasts. Still standing on the floor, he leaned across and grabbed her breasts, squeezing the flesh cruelly. "Ah, what a pair of tits! You were right, chief. There's no way you done it all till you got a pair of white and big tits in your hands!"

"You will change that opinion once you slide your cock between them, Jam!" the man spoke from his chair. "You agree, Tim? I bet you love it just as I do when you have those big pretty tits wrapped around your cock, huh?"

Tim did not answer, preferring to look on at the scene unfolding in front of him. He was trying his best to ignore his own erection.

"I asked you a question, Tim," the man's voice had hardened.

Tim looked hastily into the man's intense eyes and nodded.

"What does that mean, Tim?"

"Well, uh..." Tim cleared his throat. "Uh, well, yes."

"If you don't want to talk, why the fuck did I remove that gag?"

"N-No! I – I mean, yes, I like it too."

"Like what, Tim?" the man sneered.

"Uh, I well, I like doing her breasts too."

"Say it like I want to hear it, Tim."

"I – I like to fuck them."

Jam had decided to test his chief's opinion about sliding his organ between her breasts, because he had managed to push his hips towards her body, the tip of his naked organ grazing on the soft mounds. He dragged it across the expanse and then cupped them together, trying to push his penis between them. Squatting beside her prone body, her head away from him to service his other friend Jay, was making it difficult for him to achieve his goal.

"Twist your body this way, you sweet cunt! Let me fuck your tits!"

"If that cock comes out of your mouth, you have had it, bitch!" Jay warned, pumping his organ steadily in and out of her mouth.

Sam did twist her body without stopping the up and down movements of her head. She felt Jam's slimy organ slide up and down her cleavage and then his hands roughly pushed her breasts together.

"Let me hold them for you," the voice belonged to Lucky and she felt his hands replace Jam's on her breasts. Lucky not only pressed her breasts harder around Jay's organ, but also managed to tweak her hard nipples.

At the opposite side, Sonny stood on the floor, his hands on her knees, forcing them apart even further. He pushed his penis towards her gaping vagina and rubbed the tip back and forth the slit.

"Ah, this cunt is really hot! I'm not even inside it, but hell, it's burning my cock!" he groaned.

"Tell him to fuck her cunt with his cock, Tim," the man said, continuing to stare at the group on the divan.

"Ah shit, I don't care what that son of a bitch says, I'm going to fuck her anyway," Sonny grunted.

"Stop it right there, Sonny," the man said in the same flat voice. "I want Tim here to tell you to go ahead and fuck his wife."

Sonny stopped pushing his legs against hers and grinned crookedly.

"I'm waiting," he announced.

"Go on, Tim," the man said, turning to look Tim squarely in his eyes. "Tell my pal to fuck your wife's cunt with his cock."

Tim flushed hotly, his own penis aroused, much to his dismay. He had no other choice in the matter and he knew that the man knew it as well. He hoped Sam would understand.

"F-Fuck her," he whispered.

"He didn't hear you," the man told him.

"Fuck her," Tim repeated in a stronger voice.

"Put it succinctly, please, Tim. You know what I want you to say. Or, do you want me to get serious?"

"Fuck her pussy with your cock," Tim blurted.

"I like it when you call it cunt," the man smirked.

"Fuck her cunt with your cock," Tim said.

"My pleasure," Sonny laughed and lifting Sam's legs up till they were almost perpendicular to the rest of her body lying on the divan, he pushed his hips towards her.

In spite of having Jay's penis sliding in and out of her mouth, Sam gasped when she felt Sonny's huge organ slam inside her vagina. Holding her legs high in the air, Sonny began to stroke his penis in and out of her, immediately setting up a fast, furious rhythm, pushing her body up over the divan so that Jay's penis literally gagged her while Jam speared her breasts with his penis.

Sam felt light-headed and was bewildered by the goings on around her. She had never in her wildest imagination thought that no less than four men would service her simultaneously.

Sonny slammed in and out of her vagina, stretching the walls wide open with the immense size of his organ and she fought to breathe as Jay stuffed her mouth with his own penis. Lucky continued to tweak her nipples, holding her breasts close to each other around Jay's shaft sliding slickly between them.

Lucky reached up and grabbed one of her hand, guiding it down and silently urging her to grip his shaft. She closed her fist around the throbbing flesh and without having to be told, she began jerking it back and forth, masturbating him while he watched her breasts being so ruthlessly speared by his friend's organ.

"Shit, Jay. Your cock looks so damned brown between her tits!"

"Just turn around and watch Sonny's black cock fucking her white cunt, Lucky. Now, isn't that a sight for sore eyes?"

Tim was thoroughly defeated. His mind was numb and refused to work. He gave up on trying to ignore his erection and suddenly had a desperate urge to relieve the tension building inside him.

Damn it, he thought. That was his wife being gang banged by a bunch of thugs and this guy sitting next to him was the one who had started it all. He should be trying to be brave and maybe throw himself at this crazy man they called 'chief', at least he had to show some semblance of fight. But the moment these thoughts crept into his mind, he knew that it would be futile to attempt doing anything.

And there was Sam, he thought. That she definitely had a couple of orgasms when this chief was doing those things to her was a fact. As he now stared at her, he wondered whether her buttocks were really wriggling or was that just a trick of the light? Did Sam really love this? Four men around her, touching her, stroking into her various orifices and openings, talking lewdly, breathing, kissing...

Lucky, whose shaft she was masturbating, now cupped her wriggling buttocks. "Jeeze, look at this ass! Hey guys, get this bitch on the floor."

They had an amazing understanding between each other. It was as if they had done this a number of times before.

Sam found herself on her knees on the floor. Sonny was behind her and he yanked her buttocks up, plunging his shaft into her from behind and holding her up against him. Her back was pressed against Sonny's chest and she had to lean back to support herself. This gave Lucky the opportunity of hunching in front of her and guiding his shaft between her breasts, a place that had up until recently been occupied by Jam's organ. Jay and Jam stood on either sides of her body and she had to whip her head from side to side to take their organs in her mouth, one after the other. When she wasn't sucking one organ she was jerking it with her hand.

Tim realized that his wife wasn't exactly reluctant anymore. In fact, he detected a sense of urgency about her movements. It was as if she couldn't keep her hands and mouth and her sex away from attention.

Sam was amazed that these ruffians had actually turned her on. She was also aware that another orgasm was imminent and when it did hit her, she no longer pretended as if nothing had happened. She moaned aloud and began to push her buttocks harder against Sonny. She sucked deeply on Lucky's short, but thick shaft, urging him to go deeper inside.

"Oh fuck, this bitch is loving it, oh my god, she's sucking my cock like she wants to eat it all! Oh shit, oh yes man, I'm going to come!"

"Hey, hold your horses, Lucky. Remember what we discussed?" the man spoke from his chair, watching the proceedings with great interest.

Tim vaguely wondered what they had planned. His penis had become so hard that he was feeling uncomfortable and he was almost on the point of asking the man to free his bonds so that he could at least masturbate to ease the tension.

The sounds that the group was making were pretty loud. The men were grunting and groaning and through all that noise, Tim could hear the faint moans that his wife was uttering.

Sonny now gripped her waist and stood at his full height, no longer crouching as he had been before. That was to change the angle with which his organ was thrusting into her from behind. He slid his hands up the sides of her body and reached for her breasts, still wrapped around Lucky's shaft.

"Let me hold them for you," Sonny gasped, pinching the nipples and crushing the breasts together. Lucky watched with glazed eyes as his manhood completely disappeared between her unbelievable melons.

"Way to go," he yelled, speeding his thrusts to send his shaft gliding faster and faster in her cleavage.

Sam was slurping wetly on Jam's shaft and jerking Jay's wildly. It must have been for too long because Jay said, "Don't forget my dick, slut."

Like a windshield wiper, her head whipped to the other side and she engulfed Jay's penis, now jerking on Jam's wet shaft.

She was one wet mountain of lust and desire. Pushing back to meet Sonny's hard thrusts, she was also managing to jerk the upper part of her body up and down to masturbate Lucky's organ with her breasts.

Just as suddenly, she felt her juices beginning to boil. She was taken aback by the suddenness and by the desperate need to orgasm.

She uttered a long drawn out cry that ended in a whimper when Jay's shaft hit the back of her throat. And then, she was climaxing.

A low growl escaped Tim's wide-open mouth as he watched his wife attain yet another orgasm. Her face was flushed, cheeks hollowing and puffing furiously as she sucked hard on Jay's shaft, at the same time, moving up and down to masturbate Lucky's organ with her breasts.

"Time, guys!" Sonny yelled suddenly, whipping his penis out of Sam's vagina. The immense shaft, black and hard, glistened with the juices as he now gripped it in his fist, beginning to jerk it furiously.

Things happened so fast, that it surprised Sam.

She suddenly found herself lying on the floor on her back, spread-eagled. Her long legs were wide open as were her eyes as she watched the four men range around her.

Sonny stood over her, his feet planted on the floor beside her waist. Lucky stood at her head while the other two men at her sides. It became suddenly apparent what they intended to do.

They were going to ejaculate all over her!

"That's it, boys," yelled their chief excitedly. "Give that slut a cum bath! Let that spunk fly over her and paint her white body! Now, boys, now!"

Lucky exploded first. His sperm splattered over her blonde hair and then he adjusted the direction by guiding his bursting organ so that the next bursts landed over her heaving bosom.

Jam went next. He cried out, his eyes shut as he let go, spraying his sperm over her belly. Sonny, inflamed by the sight of his two buddies coming over the white woman shouted, "Oh shit, I'm going to come, I'm going to come! Take this, you little cunt, take this!"

His flow was almost entirely directed on her breasts and she felt the heavy drops slapping her there. A stray burst almost blinded her and she hastily wiped the smear off with her hand.

The last to come was Jay, that tall look-alike of the chief.

"I want to come in her mouth, chief!"

The man laughed. Sam glanced at him and noticed that he was smoking a cigarette. Her glance shifted toward her husband and she noticed that Tim's penis was straining upward, hard and erect. She looked briefly into his eyes and then the vision was blocked by Jay's throbbing penis, which lowered down till it was stuffed inside her mouth. Crouching over her, he pumped his penis in and out of her mouth.

"God, Sonny, if her cunt is as tight as her mouth, I reckon you are really fucked up!" he gasped, increasing the rhythm of his strokes.

Finally, she felt his sperm hitting the back of her throat. Surprisingly, the flow was so copious that even if she wanted to swallow it all, she wouldn't have been able to. Almost half of his ejaculate dribbled out from the corners of her mouth, leaking down over her chin to land on her breasts.

For the first time, she felt exhausted. This had been incredible. Five men, counting the chief, had all violated her and she had lost count of how many times each of them had done her in how many different ways. And now, she was literally drenched with their juices. There it was dribbling over her forehead, some was in her hair, yet there was that large amount of it coated over her breasts and of course her face, her belly and finally, her mouth. And she wasn't forgetting the most important part where a stranger's sperm had deposited: her vagina!

Her eyes rolled inside her head and suddenly she was out like a light.

She vaguely remembered that since coming off the plane, the only time she had closed her eyes was when the man had drugged them.

She didn't know it, but she was immediately snoring!

******

The man seemed to have a thing about showers.

It felt to her that it had hardly been about fifteen minutes after she had fell asleep and now here she was back in the bathroom and under those bunched-up shower nozzles, allowing the cold water to pelt her naked body like a fusillade of bullets.

What was even more disturbing was the fact that the man too was standing beside her under the shower, equally naked and her husband, still bound to the chair was glaring at them from the doorway.

It was disturbing because she knew that eventually the man would get aroused and she would have to satiate him again. She was not at all confident that she could take this anymore. She felt worn out, used up and completely exhausted.

"Nice little gang bang that one, huh?" the man sniggered, rubbing the bar of soap furiously across his chest. She tried to ignore the man's penis swaying between his legs, trying to imagine that it was the most grotesque thing in the world. Deep inside, she accepted that it was, on the contrary, truly magnificent. It wasn't all about the size, but the way he had used it and brought her to orgasm.

"I ask questions, I expect you to answer, bitch."

Hastily she nodded at him. "Y-yes, it was," she whispered.

"What?" the man insisted on a more detailed answer.

"It was a good fuck," she replied tonelessly.

Tim flinched. No doubt he was aroused; after all, he reasoned, which man wouldn't sport an erection when he gets to watch a woman made love to by a group of men? It didn't matter then whether that woman was a wife, a sister, a mother or even a daughter, he thought.

Tim had a rather painful erection by now. The rest of the gang had disappeared and for now it was only the man and his wife in the room for company. Plus, he thought that Sam was looking cuter and somehow sexier than before. For too long had he borne it and he felt that if the tension couldn't be relieved, he did have a stroke. Without realizing what he was saying, he blurted out,

"Damn it man, I need to get off!"

Sam was astonished and bewildered. She froze; her hands lathering her breasts froze as well. Her eyes went wide and she stared at her husband squirming in the chair.

The man wasn't fazed at all. On the contrary, it seemed that he had expected Tim to say these words eventually. He let out a harsh laugh.

"Poor Tim," he sneered, his hands going down to soap his penis. "Look at his poor cock! It's difficult, isn't it, Tim? Watching your pretty little white wife getting fucked in every which way possible and not being able to participate? You want to jerk off, Tim?"

Tim felt the color rising on his face and he nodded, trying to avoid his wife's glance.

The man chuckled. He thrust his hips out to allow the water rinse the soap off his organ.

"Sonny!" he roared.

The other men had left immediately after having satiated themselves and were in the adjacent room. Sam, now flushing deeply as she realized her husband's predicament, could hear noises in the other bathroom. What was it about these men, she thought? Each one seemed to be fixated on showering.

A couple of minutes went by before the connecting door opened and the black man entered. He was wearing shorts and was wiping his glistening body with a skimpy cotton towel.

"You called chief?" he asked, glancing casually at Sam.

"Hubby here wants to jerk off," the man told his friend.

Sonny laughed mirthlessly. "I was beginning to think that maybe his dick was going to burst out on its own. It's about time, pal," he continued, walking to the chair on which Tim was bound.

"Just free his right hand and stand over him while he jerks off," the man advised.

As Sonny leaned down to obey his chief, Sam noticed that the man was shutting off the showers. Luckily, she had managed to rinse off all the soap and she now stood uncertainly, watching the man walk up to her, his penis dangling between his legs.

123456...9