The Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CE300
CE300
279 Followers

"Did I do something wrong?" Josh was crestfallen to be stopped so close to his goal.

"God no!" Justin gasped. "You are doing a great job, but I don't want to cum just yet. I was hoping that you would do me a big favor?"

"Anything you want babe."

"I want you to make love to me."

"Here? You wouldn't want to wait and do it someplace more romantic?" Josh was keenly aware they were in the room Justin had been attacked in; plus his injuries weren't horrendous, but they were there.

"As long as it's with you I don't care where it happens, Josh please."

"Okay, Justin, if you're sure." All doubts vanished with Justin's petition.

Justin positioned himself on the bed, lying on his stomach. Josh draped himself over him, skin to skin in a most intimate way.

Josh nibbled on the shell of Justin's ear, "Turn on your back angel, I need to look in your eyes the first time we make love."

Justin shivered; Josh's voice at that timber could make him cum just from speaking. Josh gave him enough room to flip over then he leaned down and began to kiss Justin, allowing his cock to rub against Justin's entrance. Josh was leaking more precum than he could ever remember. He slid his aching flesh up and down the valley of Justin's ass. He positioned his cock right at the entrance and very slowly started to push. Justin did the best he could to relax and let Josh inside of him. When his head broke into Justin's heated passage he felt him jump and tense up.

"Angel, do you want me to stop," Josh held himself still, fighting the urge to sink into Justin's inviting body.

Justin looked into his emerald eyes as Josh showed him such care. Even if the burning and discomfort was more than he expected, the moment was more than he ever hoped for.

"No, don't stop but try to take it easy and slow."

Josh would push a little and stop, then push some more and stop, inching slowly into him. The last thing he wanted to do was cause Justin any type of pain. Once he had gotten all the way in he started to do small strokes to get Justin used to the feeling. It felt so hot and tight in there that Josh knew that he was not going to be able to last very long. It was the greatest feeling Josh had ever felt, nothing in life or imaginings compared to being joined with Justin.

With each stroke Josh went a little farther out and a little faster. The sight Justin's hard cock bouncing on his stomach was such a beautiful sight that Josh couldn't take his eyes off of it. Justin began to meet his thrusts, delighting in the glorious fullness of having Josh in him. It was not long before Josh could not hold back anymore. He told Justin that he was going to cum and he tried to pull out but Justin clamped his legs around Josh's waist and held him into him. Josh stammered Justin's name as blasted his entire load into him. The heat and force of Josh's load caused Justin to cum as well, he moaned as he shot stream after stream all over his chest an even hitting the head board. Josh collapsed on top of Justin completely spent. They both laid there breathing heavily and trying to catch their breath. Finally, after a few minutes Josh was able to talk.

"That was completely amazing! I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did. I hope I didn't cum too soon for you?" Josh said as he looked into Justin's eyes, which had now returned to their beautiful deep blue.

"To tell you the truth when you were sucking my cock I almost came a few times but had to hold back. Where did you learn to do that?!"

"It just came to me."

"That was the best I've ever could have dreamed for my first time." Justin said with a smile.

"Wait, that was your first time?!" Josh heart dropped knowing that he had just taken Justin's virginity. The last bit of innocents Justin had left and he took it. He felt guiltier than he had ever felt before in his life.

"Yeah I've never been with anyone before." Justin furrowed his eyebrow at Josh's changed demeanor.

"Justin, I wish I'd known that."

"Why? Would you not have done it?" Justin asked.

Josh shook his head, "I don't think so, at least not here like this. Giving someone that special part of you is a huge deal." Josh was beginning to feel like a true failure to Justin. How could he have not known?

"Josh do you love me?" Justin queried.

"Of course I do." Josh said as he leaned in and planted a kiss on Justin.

"And you know I love you. I wanted my first time to be with someone who I love and loves me. I couldn't be happier that it was you I got to give it to." Justin said as he laid his head on Josh's chest.

Josh was doing his very best to fight back the tears that where forming at his eyes. He kissed Justin on the head.

"No matter what, you are loved. Whether we stay together or not you will always be my friend. I will never break your heart or deliberately cause you pain. You can trust me on that. I love you Justin and I am so happy you love me."

As they lay there together Josh could tell that Justin had fallen asleep. He reached over, gathered the covers over both of them; pulled Justin a little closer to him kissed him on the head again, and closed his eyes reliving what had just happened.

**********

Thanks for reading this chapter! And keep your eyes open for Chapter 4 Homecoming.

CE300
CE300
279 Followers