The Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,674 Followers

"Relax little boy and you will enjoy it more." Ronnie ordered as suddenly I felt Ronnie drip more oil on my anus. I stopped pumping as she began slowly working her magic on my ass. then I felt something firm press into my ass. I knew Ronnie was fucking me with her strap-on but I didn't care. The feeling was exquisite. At the same time Tanya pulled me as deep as my five inches would go. After several strokes Ronnie pulled the dildo out of my ass and replaced it with her fingers. Ronnie started milking my prostate with her fingers, in moments I was shooting my sperm into Tanya again. The whole process had taken less than four or five minutes. I rolled off and collapsed exhausted on the bed.

Tanya got up and made drinks, returning she gave me a Viagra. Thirty minutes later we repeated the act, Tanya pulling my dick deep and Ronnie fucking me with the strap-on, then milking my prostate. At some point the powerful orgasms felt so good they literally left me paralyzed. I slept soundly that night.

When I woke in the morning I was alone and felt guilty for having made love to Tanya. My back side was sore and swollen. When I had let Tanya jerk me off I didn't feel like I had betrayed Susan, now I did. Laying there I wondered what Susan was doing. I realized things where getting too crazy and I knew I had to put a stop to the insanity. I got up, dressed and returned to the room. As I entered the hotel room I heard the phone ring and answered it. It was Susan.

"Hi Steve where were you, I've been calling all morning." Her voice was subdued. I explained I had slept over at Jay's.

"Are you angry with me honey, I'm sorry I was short with you yesterday, do you forgive me." Listening to Susan I was caught off guard by her apology in light of yesterday's phone call.

"I'm okay, I'm not mad." I answered, forgetting everything I was going to say. Hearing her apologize made me happy, happy to get my wife back.

"I called home this morning, Barby and Jane miss us a lot." I could tell Susan was very emotional.

"What did they say." I asked. Barb just turned six and Jane was going on four. We came here hoping to make them a brother.

"Just that they missed us and wanted to know when we would get home." We chatted for a while and I told her I was anxious to see her. Then I asked if she was having a good time, and she said it was beautiful there. I felt my dick begin to stir as I thought about her fucking Roy.

"How about Roy, has he been treating you okay." I asked pushing to learn more. I began touching myself. There was momentary silence on the other line.

"Yes he's been nice." Sure I thought he wants you all to himself, I thought about his black cock stretching her cunt and then I pushed more.

"Just nice." More silence. My dick was hard as I became more excited. I wanted to hear details.

"What do you want to know exactly Steve."

"You know, did you make love, did he make you cum. Did he cum in you a lot." I asked, my dick was very hard, my cuckold madness was out of control.

"Jeez Steve, you want the details of my sex with him, he is insatiable okay. Dam I call you wanting to tell you how much I miss you and love you. How important our family is to me and all you want to know is how often I'm fucking Roy. Okay then, Steve. We fucked last night and again this morning, oh and he always makes me cum. We will probably fuck again when he gets back from his run. I have never had better sex with anyone, are you satisfied. Maybe you want to know if I have fallen in love with him, want to know that." Susan was pissed off. I realized I had crossed the line, my wife was trying to make amends, trying to get control of the situation and I had just pushed her away.

"Susan I'm sorry I was just curious."

"Yeah right, your touching yourself right now aren't you, I've got to go." She said, and with that she hung up. I sat there thinking how could I fuck things up so bad. That night I skipped Jay's party and stayed in. The next morning I stayed in too.

Susan returned late the next afternoon. I had to do a double take as she had changed her hair again. Susan had changed her thin braids to dreadlocks which were half black and a straw blond. Susan's tan was dark and she was wearing new cloths and shoes. She had on a white cotton tank top that just covered her breasts in fact laying down in bed I could see the bottom of her tit's. The skirt was a denim mini. Susan turned and gave the bellman a tip for bringing up numerous shopping bags and her luggage. Closing the door behind him she kicked off her platforms and walked over to the bed.

I could tell she was a little buzzed. As she neared the bed and stood over me, her skirt was so short I could see the shear white thong she had on. climbing on the bed she knelt by me sitting back on her calf's.

"Like my hair," she asked.

"Wow looks like you were busy. The hair is different." I said, wondering how the new look would go over with family and friends. She did look oh so sexy.

"It was Roy's idea, it was meant to cheer me up after talking to you. Do you like the outfit Roy bought it for me." Susan pushed her chest out I could see the bottoms of her perfectly tanned tits. Now I was getting a little angry, I could tell all this was a rebuke for her attempt to smooth things out the day before. At the same time she looked so slutty, I found my penis getting hard.

"That other stuff." I said, looking over at the shopping bags.

"The dress is for tonight, the other stuff is just some pretty things he got me."

"You going out tonight?" I questioned?

"We both are."

"What about alone time." I continued.

"We are alone right now and I brought you a surprise. You remember asking me about what Roy and I did the last two days. I'm surprised you aren't curious what we did this morning at the hotel and then on the plane just before we landed." Susan smiled, as she reached over and placed her hand over my shorts and squeezed my dick. Susan was definitely high but not drunk. I couldn't tell if she was trying to make me angry or excite me. Feeling my penis her smile turned into a grin.

"Wow someone's hard." I tried not to react but it was to late, Susan looked so good.

"Susan, stop, look I'm sorry, about yesterday, you are right this has gotten crazy. this whole thing was suppose to be a one time thing." Susan didn't answer instead she stood up and pulled the tank top over her head. then undid her skirt and pulled it and her white thong down. Her pussy was shaved and as she knelt down next to me I could smell her sex. The scent left me trembling as she swung her leg over me and sat on my chest. My arms were pinned under her legs and now the scent of sex was stronger, almost overpowering. I knew she had just fucked Roy.

"On the plane?" I looked up between her legs as she scooched up bringing her pussy closer to my face.

"Yes he wants me all the time, see." Susan moved up again so that her clit was inches from my mouth. Then spread her red pussy lips with her fingers inviting me to look. I tilted my head up to look at her pussy.

"See how red and swollen his cock leaves me Steve, now lick it." She said as she reached back and squeezed my stiff penis through my shorts. I strained to lick her clit, the smell of her pussy making me crazy with lust. I reached behind her with my arms and forced her forward. Looking up our eye's met as she pushed her slit down onto my mouth. With my first lick of her pussy I could tell it was full of Roy's sperm. I closed my eyes and sucked on her well fucked pussy.

"That's right, lick it baby, this is what you want. He had me close the curtian between the cockpit and cabin, then right there he took my panties off and had me sit on his big cock, oh god baby that feels so good. Oh baby my kitty is so sore, that feels so good. No one eats pussy better than you baby." With every deep lick of my tongue I could feel her contracting her pussy, pushing more of his black seed into my mouth.

Susan reached down and took my head in her hands and pulled my face even harder into her wet pussy. She began grinding her slit against my hungry mouth. She was rough and I could see she was reveling in her conquest.

"I love it when you lick me baby. My kitty is so sore from Roy's big cock and your tongue makes me feel so good. Lick it! that's it lick it like that."

Thinking back to her conversation with Roy the night before the trip I wondered if she wasn't acting at Roy's direction. Had I pushed her over to Roy, was this my fault. I didn't have time to dwell on my thoughts as Susan tilted her head back and began gushing a mixture of her own juice and her lover's cum.

"Oh fuck baby you make my kitty feel so good, oh god, oh god," Susan cried as she came. Knowing I could excite her like that drove me over the edge. It was to much for me and I came too. My penis oozed sperm.

Susan sat back on my chest and looked down on me smiling.

"What am I going to do with you Steve, I love you so much, no one makes me feel better than you. Oh look you missed some," she said, as she ran her index finger along my cheek, picking up a dollop of thick cum. Bringing it up to her mouth she licked it off her finger. God I thought, my Susan had changed over the last week. I watched her get up and head to the bathroom.

"Hon if you want to go to dinner, you need to get up and get changed, the place is fancy, so dress pants and a jacket okay."

"Do you love him." I asked as she got to the bathroom door. Susan turned and gave me a sad smile that said I'm not sure. She turned and walked into the bath. I heard the water turn on. I got up and took my sticky shorts and boxers off and followed her into the bathroom.

"Susan you didn't answer me."

"I love you Steve," she said, not making eye contact.

"Do you love him. God you do don't you, this was suppose to be a game Susan.

"I don't love him like I love you, it's different. You don't have to worry, okay."

"But you love him."

"Yes alright, what did you expect would happen, but I'm married to you, I had your two daughters, I love you and I always will. About tonight, look I promised Roy I would go to dinner with him tonight. Roy has to entertain some business associates tonight and they are bringing there wives. I met them the first night in the Caymans, they think I'm Roy's fiancé Steve. Roy needs me there. I promised him Steve. Roy even agreed to let you go if I went with him, but if you want me to stay here with you I will. You are my whole world, you and the girls."

Fiancé, my mind started reeling, how did that happen, I though jeez this guy Roy was crazy. At the same time the fact that he was claiming Susan was his woman to other people was exciting. Roy's confidence was intimidating. I wanted to learn more.

"Hold on Fiancé? Another thing, how will my going not make everything very awkward, I'm your husband. I'm sorry I don't understand." The water was warm and soothing. Susan was facing me and began washing my chest and arms as we spoke.

"Okay, on the plane ride that first morning Roy surprised me with a ring. He told me about the dinner with his business associates and asked if I would substitute his ring for my mine. Then that night one of the ladies commented on how beautiful my engagement ring was and I went along with it, that's all." I noticed Susan now had on her wedding rings.

"Where is the ring he gave you?

"I'll show you when we get out." I sensed, there was more.

"Anything else I should know?" I asked.

"I was really angry with you after the call yesterday, and well I got this after I hung up." Susan turned around and lifted her thick dreads. There at the base of her spine was a quarter size tattoo of the Ace of spades.

"What the fuck Susan. Was that Roy's idea. You let him mark you." I was pissed off. True it was small and discreet, never the less I thought I should have been included in the decision.

"Actually Roy wanted me to get a bigger one when we went into Kingston that first time, but I said no. You really made me angry Steve, it seemed like the only thing you care about is you and this cuckold thing your going through." She sounded angry again, then softened. "I can have it removed if you want."

"I can't believe all of this, Roy introducing you as his fiancé, the tattoo, it's too much." Susan was now taking a soapy wash cloth to my nuts, my penis was semi hard again.

" You started this Steve, in the beginning I was against it remember. Wait you are getting turned on by all of this aren't you?" Susan asked as she leaned into me, her hard nipples brushing my chest. My mind reeled, as the cuck in me started thinking about my wife and Roy. How Roy was stealing her. How I wanted to watch them interact together, to see him fuck her again.

"Fuck Susan, this whole thing is making me insane, let's say I go, how would we explain my presence? Hello, nice to meet you I'm Susan's husband?"

"No silly, you could be my step brother or cousin or something, it's only for a few hours. You just said it was a game, wouldn't you like the drama," she cooed, as she continued soaping my balls and hardening penis. My mind pictured my wife acting like Roy's fiancé in front of others. My cuck lust was full blown again. My wife had just agreed to stay with me, it was my call. Should I put a stop to this crazy game. the words coming from my mouth tried to hide the truth.

"What happened to my conservative wife," I said smiling, as my dick became harder.

"I love you my little man, thank you for being so understanding." Susan certainly knew how to press my buttons.

"This is the last night, okay, tomorrow it's just us promise. This has gotten too crazy." I weakly insisted "You sure you want to go." Susan asked as she squeezed my penis hard.

"Yes." I took Susan in my arm and kissed her. I realized it had been the first time I had kissed my wife in over three days. When we stopped kissing Susan asked, "So what do you want to be, my half brother same dad, different mom's, or my cousin?"

"Bother."

"Then it's settled, let's get dressed, by the way I love you mister. Oh one more thing hon will you give me a shave," she said as she handed me a razor.

"I love you Susan, more than anything in this world." I said looking into her eyes, then I knelt down as Susan put her foot on a bench in the shower giving me greater access to her pussy. Sitting on the floor of the shower I carefully shaved a few black nubs that were showing and rinsed her off. It only occurred to me later that I had shaved her for Roy.

Susan slipped on a black thong then unwrapped a beautiful black evening dress. Modest it was something she would have worn going out at home, not to short, just above the knee. The top was clingy and showed off her large b-cup breasts which were braless, her nipples were quite prominent. She put on some 5 inch pumps and went to the hotel safe and placed her modest wedding rings inside. then she retrieved a box and pulled out a fabulous strand of large pearls. I watched her slip on a ring. Even from where I was sitting I could tell it was a big diamond.

"Roy? The pearls, the diamond, are they real," I asked. I knew the answer.

"I think so."

"You can't keep them Susan."

"Would you put these on for me honey." I walked up behind her and moved her dreads that she had in a pony tail to the side and attached the clasp of the pearl neckless. Staring at the tattoo, I realized she had given into to Roy. Roy knew I would see it, sure as hell he was marking his property. Susan turned around and took my breath away, tall and tanned, she was magnificent.

"I always wanted a ring like this." Susan said, giving me the back of her hand so I could see the ring.

"Wow, what is that like three of four carets?" The ring was astonishing.

"I know, I think it's close to four, it's the same ring I saw in the hotel jewelry store the day before our trip, I mentioned to Roy that I thought it was beautiful. I think he has an interest in that store too, anyway the next day, boom. He's something." Yeah I thought, four more nights and we will never see the fucker again. Still his efforts to steal my wife did excite me as I rubbed my dick.

"The pearls."

"That was after our phone call when he took me shopping, he wanted to cheer me up."

"So, you're going to give them back aren't you."

"I can try to give them back, but he won't take them, I can promise you that. I have to run, we can talk about it later. I will meet you at the restaurant in 30 minutes. Don't forget, you're my older brother." Leaning over she gave me a peck and was out the door.

Now that Susan was gone my mood swung again. Alarm bells were going off in my mind. What the fuck was I doing, what was Susan doing. Everything was totally out of control. I felt trapped with no choice but to show up at the restaurant.

I went down to the bar and had a double before taking a taxi to the restaurant.

The place was fancy. I gave my name to the maître d' who escorted me to the table. Roy stood up and introduced me to the two other couple. One couple was white and from and from Sweden, the other was interracial and from France. The Frenchman Claude was black and his wife Marie spoke haunting English.

Aidan and Elsa spoke perfect English. Claude it turned out was a developer and Aiden a banker. I sat across the table from Roy and Susan who were flanked by the couples. The conversation moved between English and French, which left me in the dark. I knew Susan had taken French in college but was surprised she spoke the language so well.

Susan and I spoke but it was just small talk. Watching her with Roy was exciting though as they both looked at each other as if they were in love, it was bizarre. Many times I watched as Susan would lean over and rub Roy's arm or whisper something in his ear.

"So is this the your first time to Jamaica?" Elsa asked, feeling sorry for me being left out of the conversation.

"Yes and you." I answered. Elsa was blond with a golden tan, a beautiful woman. She was wearing a cream colored dress cut low, that did little to hide her ample breasts when ever she leaned over. Elsa explained how they had traveled the Caribbean, mostly on business. Elsa's husband, Aiden was a banker who primary expertise was in developments and resorts. Apparently Claude and Roy were trying to build a resort on Martinique.

"Will you be joining us in Martinique to look at the project?" Elsa asked. I was about to answer when Roy interrupted.

"Did I mention that Steve is an attorney who works in real estate. Steve you represent several large Christian charities don't you?"

"Yes how did you know?" I could see Roy wanted to change the story from his trip, I wondered if he had already invited Susan and she had failed to tell me. More curious was how he knew about my client's.

"Oh Jay mentioned it on the phone today." I didn't remember giving Jay that information either.

"Really," I answered, " what else did he say".

"You would be surprised." Roy's face darkened for a moment, then he smiled as if he had said something he regretted.

"You gave away my surprise Elsa, I hadn't told my future brother in-law about the trip. We leave at 9am sharp Steve. All you need is a small bag, we can swing by your hotel and you can stay with us tonight. sounds good?"

I glanced at Susan, who had a surprised look on her face. Clearly this was news to her

"I thought we were going to spend the day together sis." I asked, smiling a little sarcastically.

"We will brother, it was suppose to be a surprise, I promise we will spend the whole day together on Martinique. Actually while the men are in their meetings you can escort us ladies on a tour of the island." Susan smiled.

I kept thinking about how we could get out of the trip. So I waited till Susan got up to go to the restroom and followed a few minutes later and waited for her to exit.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,674 Followers