The Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim was above him with her eyes closed and her hand reaching behind her trying to feel the slick, hot friction his cock was making with her pussy.

There they were, for the first time, violently crashing their bodies together. Brian’s hips making their quick and fervent thrusts, Kim’s body openly accepting them. It went on that way for twenty minutes or more. Brian’s lips eagerly sucking, kissing and biting every inch of Kim’s flesh his mouth could reach, Kim letting him. Letting someone for probably the first time in her life please her without her holding back.

Between the tight, incredibly hot feeling of being inside Kim’s body and his tongue encompassing her full, soft breasts, Brian thought he would come right then. He stopped his thrusts trying to delay the inevitable eruption of his climax that was hanging on the horizon. But as soon as he did, a soft moan came from Kim and she took over where he left off. Her hips instinctively moved on top of his, her pelvis moving in and out, sliding his manhood in and out of her, greedily sucking up every inch he had to offer, seemingly oblivious to the man beneath her.

Kim’s closed eyes faced the ceiling as soft mumbles and moans escaped her lips. Her hands rested on Brian’s belly giving her momentum for each push of her brown hips. Brian’s mouth released their grip on Kim’s breasts as he anchored her hips to his with his hands in an effort to stop her from pushing him over the edge. But it was too late. His own actions sent him over the top for as soon as he pushed down on her hips, the first tremors of Kim’s orgasm sprang to life and he felt the walls of her pussy grab his cock like a vice.

Kim’s fingers found her damp nipples and twisted them. Her mouth fell open again as her orgasm came at her in waves. Brian’s balls tightened and his first load shot out of him and into her like a rocket. His entire back lifted from the floor while he held on to Kim’s hips for support. Each time her body convulsed, Brian’s cock would get the brunt of it, squeezing out more and more of what was left of his seed into her body. Their bodies finally began to subside as Kim’s hips continued their X-rated gyrations on top of Brian.

Beads of sweat covered his forehead as he reached up and caressed Kim’s breasts in his hands. They were still sensitive from her fingers and his teeth, causing her to jump when he softly pinched them.

Kim’s blouse still hung around her waist, her arms also still in their respective sleeves. She finally opened her eyes, stood up on her knees and let Brian’s quickly softening cock slide from inside her. The action released a small puddle of cum on his crotch along with it. She dismounted Brian and collapsed on the floor, spent and happy for the first time in a very long time.

She lay next to him, her legs draped across his stomach.

Brian was slowly stroking the side of her arm, deep in thought, when suddenly he chuckled and a startled Kim turned to him with a raised eyebrow.

“What?”

“I’m not looking for anything,” Brian teased mocking Kim’s voice.

“Stop it.” Kim laughed, kicking her leg in his direction.

Brian caught it and kissed it up to her knee. His hand found its way back between her thighs as his middle finger invaded her sopping wet entry again, thrusting it in and out making sloppy noises as it did.

“Did you like that?” He said, softly kissing her breasts and slowly moving down toward her stomach. His lips glided over the scar on her side and he stopped momentarily to look at it.

“Yes, I did. I love how you fuck me, Brian,” she said as she used her hand to push his fingers deeper insider her. She closed her eyes and moaned.

Her emphasis on the word ‘you’ struck him as strange, but her next three words tossed the thought out of his mind completely.

“Do it again,” she cooed almost pleading, her eyes still closed.

Brian could feel a tingle in his groin again. He crawled on top of Kim and kissed her soft lips.

“Is that an order?” he whispered. His fingers still slipping in and out of her pussy.

Kim opened her eyes, stuck the tip of her index finger in her mouth and nodded seductively. He glanced at the television set. Marilyn and Tony were now locking lips in much the same way he and Kim just had. His eyes narrowed as he looked back at Kim’s aroused body. Brian had a feeling it was going to be a very long and very wonderful night.

12