The Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake68
Jake68
147 Followers

"Oh god, that was great," Shona said, kissing his chest, then kissing Jane again. Jane laid her head on Barry's chest, purring softly, her hands wrapped around his chest. Barry tried to will his cock hard, wanting the moment never to end, but it just lay there limp. Jane lifted his cock to her lips, kissing it softly.

"Is it too tired to play again, Barry?" Jane asked giggling. Barry smiled, running his fingers through her soft blonde hair.

"It will want to play again, I promise," he replied.

"It better, or it will be walking," Shona laughed. They lay there for a while, enjoying the afterglow and each other's company.

They decided to eat in that night. Jane and Barry went to a nearby market while Shona showered and got everything ready to cook. Walking to the store, Barry held Jane's hand, enjoying the time they had alone together. When they got back to the camper, he and Jane showered together, washing each other, their hands discovering each curve and crevice of the other. when they came out, Barry put on a T-shirt and some shorts. Shona wore a gold chemise while Jane put on a blue baby-doll.

After eating, Barry cleaned up, washing the dishes and putting everything away while Jane and Shona lay on the couch in each other's arms, watching TV. Barry sat on the floor, Jane running her fingers through his soft hair. Finally, it was time for bed. Barry wasn't too sure where he was to sleep. He offered to take the couch, but Shona said no.

"You aren't riding for free hon," she laughed. Barry smiled, knowing that he would have to pay them again and again for the ride.

Barry followed the two girls to the back of the camper to the king size bed. He could feel his cock beginning to stir again, pressing against his shorts, making a little tent on his front. Shona and Jane got onto the bed first, Shona stroking Jane's long blonde hair. Barry stood at the foot of the bed, watching them. Jane crawled to him on all fours, her tits swaying back and forth. Barry felt his cock become rock hard when he looked at Jane, moving towards him like a cat in heat. Jane's fingers went to his shorts, unsnapping them. They fell to the floor, his cock staring Jane in the face. Jane stroked his rod slowly, enjoying the feel of the thick shaft in her fingers. She also enjoyed the feel of Shona's hands caressing her ass, her lips kissing their way down to her mound.

Jane studied the cock in her hands, noticing the thickness and veined shape. Jane loved cock even more than Shona and Jane wanted this one. She felt something for this stranger, his friendly attitude and assuring smile. Letting her tongue roll around the head, Jane suddenly dropped her head down, engulfing Barry's thick cock deep into her wanting mouth.

Barry moaned loudly as Jane sucked his cock like a pro, working him into a fevered pitch. Shona slid under Jane, tugging at her knickers. She grabbed Jane's firm ass, pulling her pussy hard against her mouth, plunging her tongue deep into her friend's wet tunnel. Jane squealed when she felt Shona's tongue digging inside her cunt. She rocked her hips back and forth on Shona's tongue, grinding her muffin on her mouth.

Jane tried to concentrate on Barry's hard cock, but couldn't. Shona knew what Jane liked and was using every bit of that knowledge. Rubbing Jane's clit with her fingers, Shona tongued and ate Jane's quivering pussy, licking her juices as they flowed out of her. Barry thrust his cock deep into Jane's hot mouth. Jane could feel his cock growing harder and thicker, filling her mouth. The thick head rubbed deep against the back of her throat. Jane's moans were muffled, her mouth filled with his meat. She rocked her hips hard against Shona's mouth, her cunt burning with intensity. She pulled Barry's cock out of her mouth, unable to breathe.

"Ooohhh God, Shona!!!!!!! Eat my fucking pussy!!!!" Jane screamed, rubbing Barry's cock against her chin and cheek. Shona dug her nails into Jane's bum, grinding her face against her cunt and clit.

"Oooohhhh fffuuuuucckkkk!!!!!" Jane screamed, sitting upright so she could sit more firmly on her friend's face. She grabbed Barry's cock, squeezing it between her large tits, fucking it with her globes. Barry had to use all his concentration not to come on this beautiful angel.

Jane leaned back, thrusting her cunt hard onto Shona's face just as her orgasm erupted, flooding her lover's face with her hot juices. Shona squealed gleefully as she licked and sucked Jane's sweet juices. Jane sat on Shona's face for several minutes, letting wave after wave of electricity race through her body. Finally she fell back, her breasts rising and falling as she breathed deeply, her hands groping, squeezing her tits.

"Ooohhh God, Shona," Jane moaned, that was incredible, "God I love sucking cock and being eaten at the same time." The girls laughed, caressing each other lovingly. Barry crawled onto the bed next to Shona, sliding his hands over her tight body. Barry kissed Shona on the back of her neck, nibbling on her soft flesh. Sliding his hand over her hips, he cupped her ass, his fingertips slipping between her cheeks. Shona bit her lower lip, moaning softly, bolts of electricity racing through her body. She rocked her hips slowly, pressing her firm ass against his probing fingers.

"Ooohhhh God, Barry... you really love to tease, don't you, babe?" Shona asked softly cupping her breast, rolling her hard nipple between her fingers. Barry smiled, pressing his fingers ever so slightly deeper into Shona's wet pussy. He loved teasing a woman, slowly building her excitement, bringing her to the edge, then stopping, allowing the moment to prolong, to last until she could no longer stand it. Shona felt her body begin to tremble as her passions built inside her. Barry sensing this, pressing his fingers deeper into her pussy, sliding them in and out, her juices squishing out.

Jane watched her friend, her lover, slowly lose control of her body. Shona rocked her hips a little faster, driving Barry's fingers deeper into her tunnel. Jane flicked her tongue over Shona's sensitive nipple, taking it into her mouth. Shona grabbed Jane's head, pulling her into her large breasts.

Shona began moaning louder as her body was being slowly ravaged by Barry and Jane. Barry plunged 3 fingers into her quivering pussy, making her body jump instinctively.

"Ooohhh ffuuuuccckkkk!!!" she groaned, her hips bucking faster against Barry's plunging fingers. "Ooohhh God, yeeeeessssss!!" she screamed. Shona thrust her hips back and forth, fucking Barry's long thick fingers. She felt his fingertips rubbing against her cervix, filling her hot cunt.

Barry grabbed Shona, flipping her onto Jane. The two women slipped into a 69, Shona on top, her hips still fucking Barry's thick fingers as she ate at Jane's wet cunt. Jane lapped the juices that flowed out of Shona, down her thighs. Barry kneeled behind Shona, rubbing his cock over her firm ass.

"You want my cock, Shona? You want me to fuck your wet cunt?" Barry asked, rubbing the thick head up and down her lips.

"Oh fuck yes!!! Fuck me Barry, fuck me hard, please!!!" Shona screamed, her voice muffled by Jane's pussy. Jane looked up, watching as Barry placed the thick head of his hard cock against Shona's dripping cunt. Slowly it slid into her, forcing her lips apart as the thick shaft drove deeper into her. Nothing that Jane had ever seen looked as hot and erotic as that.. Barry's thick cock thrusting in and out of her friends cunt.

"Oooohhhh fffuuuccckkk!!!" Shona screamed as Barry thrust hard, plunging his manhood all the way into her tight cunt. "Fuck me Barry, fuck me hard!!!!" she cried. Her cunt squeezed around the thrusting cock, grabbing at it, trying to hold the thick shaft inside her. Jane watched as her friend was being fucked hard, Barry's hips slamming against Shona's ass. Jane rubbed her fingers over Shona's swollen clit adding to her sensations. He pounded her cunt again and again, stretching her walls. Shona buried her face into Jane's wet pussy, tonguing and sucking on her lips. Jane's hips bucked against her mouth uncontrollably as another orgasm built inside her.

Shona's juices were squirting out of her cunt, running down her thighs and into Jane's waiting mouth. Jane could feel Barry's cock rubbing against her nose as she sucked on Shona's clit, driving Shona even wilder. Jane wanted to suck Barry's cock again, before he shot his load inside her friend. She reached up, grabbing it as it slid out. Jane pulled on it, lifting her head to take the cum covered cock into her hungry mouth. Barry groaned loudly as Jane cleaned the hard rod of Shona's juices. Given a moment of pause, Shona went back to attacking Jane's luscious cunt, her tongue digging deep. Barry's cock throbbed inside Jane's hot mouth, rubbing deep down her throat.

"Ooohhh ggddddd Jane... you are so fucking good!!!" Barry moaned as he felt his cock reaching its climax. Jane let go of the thick meat reluctantly, sliding it back into her friend's waiting cunt. Shona squealed as Barry pulled her hard against him, slamming his hips against her ass as his cock drove all the way into her convulsing cunt. Shona could no longer concentrate on Jane's pussy, losing all control of her body. She rammed her fingers deep into Jane's cunt, finger fucking her hard and fast as her orgasm reached its peak.

"Oooohhhh ffuuuucckkkk... I'mmm cuuummminnnggggg!!!" Shona screamed, ramming her ass against Barry, driving his thick cock even deeper into her. Her plunging fingers sent Jane over the edge too, her hips bucking, fucking Shona's fingers.

"Oooooohhh God, oooooooohhhhhh fuck!!" Jane groaned, her cunt squeezing Shona's fingers as her juices flooded her tunnel. Jane's cum squirted out as Shona rammed her fingers into her, covering her face with Jane's juices.

Barry pounded against Shona's ass, thrusting again and again, his cock throbbing, jerking inside her tight, wet cunt. He groaned loudly as his body tensed, his cock becoming rock hard inside her cunt.

Shona felt his tension, the rigidity before the release. She drove her hips back against him as her orgasm exploded inside her. She arched her back, rubbing her clit against his sliding cock. She came hard, her juices erupting out of her cunt.

"Oooohhhh ffffuuucccckkkk!!!!!" she screamed, burying her face into Jane's soaked cunt. She felt a hot stream of cum shooting from Barry's hard cock, slamming against her walls. The heat of his cum sent her over the top again. Her body shuddered, cumming again and again, a series of explosions bursting inside her belly, racing down through her cunt. Her cunt filled with his cum, mixing with her own, overflowing the tight space. Barry kept fucking her, pounding his hips against her ass, forcing their cum out. His cock jerked and throbbed inside her, cumming again and again. The mixture of their passion oozed down her thighs, warming her. Jane flicked her tongue over the cascading cum, lapping and licking all she could.

Barry fucked Shona for a few more minutes, his cock staying hard, but losing some of its rigidity. Finally, exhausted, he collapsed to the side, breathing hard. Shona stayed on top of Jane, her body trembling, shaking from the recent series of climaxes. She rested her head on Jane's tummy, kissing her friend. She couldn't move, her heart pounding against her chest. Trying to catch her breath, Shona just lay there, hugging Jane. After a few minutes, Barry wrapped his arms around Shona, pulling her to him. Jane slid up to them, sandwiching Barry between them. Nothing was said for several seconds, each basking in the afterglow of their passion, trying to regain their thoughts.

They lay on the bed together, Barry's arm around each of his lovers, the girls resting their heads on his chest. The room smelled of sex and their bodies were covered with the sweat of their passions. Jane wrapped her leg around him, resting her head on her hand. Her breasts pressed against the Barry's side. They talked about tomorrow and things that they could do. It was decided that they would try to go to the top of the mountain, Barry had told them that the view was incredible. They slipped under the covers, keeping each other warm with their heat and drifted off to sleep. Before falling asleep, Barry decided that he could afford to spend a few more days with the Jane and Shona, after all, they were guests in his country and he needed to show them Southern hospitality.

Jake68
Jake68
147 Followers
12