The Trip Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake68
Jake68
147 Followers

Jane grabbed at Terri's shorts, working her fingers up her legs. Terri's hips jerked as Jane rubbed her fingers along her lips.

"Ooohhh Gggddddd, Jane," Terri moaned, feeling another woman's fingers on her pussy for the first time. Jane plunged her fingers into Terri, twisting and fingering her tight cunt. Jane could feel her juices flooding out of her tunnel.

Terri began bucking wildly, having gone from the aggressor to the taken. "Ooohhhh ffuuuccckkk," Terri yelled, surprised at her vocalness. Her hips bucked back and forth, fucking Jane's fingers. "Ooohhh sshhhiitttt, I'm cummminnnggg," she screamed.

Terri thrust her hips hard against Jane's fingers, driving them deeper into her cunt. "Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" she moaned, her cunt squeezing Jane's fingers as her juices ran down her thighs.

Shona increased her pace, plunging her fingers in and out of Beth faster and faster. Beth began fucking her fingers, her hips thrusting hard. "Ooohhhhhh Ggggdddddddd," Beth moaned, her hips pounding against Shona's hand. Shona kissed Beth hard, their tongues whirling together, tangled in Beth's mouth. Beth came hard, her cum squirting out onto her shorts and all over Shona's hand. Shona kept her fingers inside Beth for several moments, letting her squeeze her cunt around them.

Shona pulled her fingers out, bringing them to her mouth. She sucked on her fingers, tasting Beth's sweet juices. Beth took Shona's hand, sucking on Shona's fingers too. The four women lay there for several minutes, enjoying the afterglow of their passion.

Suddenly a horn was blowing again and again. Jane knew it was the horn of their camper, that Barry was warning them that they were almost there. The girls quickly straightened up. They smiled at each other, kissing each other deeply. They waited for the men outside the tent as if nothing had happened.

The girls prepared dinner while the boys gathered more wood for the fire. "The girls sure are acting strange," John said to Mike. Mike agreed, wondering what was going on. Barry had an idea, but wasn't going to say. If Jane and Shona wanted them to know, they would tell them.

They had a delicious dinner of steaks and corn on the cob with a salad to boot. The girls and Barry helped clean up while Mike and John relaxed, telling jokes.

When everyone sat back down, the girls sat together with Barry next, then Mike and John. They talked for a long time about their trip and lives back home.

After a while, Jane turned to Shona, motioning to the lake. Shona smiled and the two women got up and walked to the edge of the lake. The moon was behind them, casting a silhouette. They turned back to the group, then to each other. John and Mike watched in shock as Jane and Shona kissed passionately, holding each other tight.

Mike and John began laughing and acting like school boys, watching their first porn flick. Beth sneered at them, then looked at Barry, who was watching Jane and Shona with a smile on his face. He turned to Beth and winked a knowing look. Beth smiled back at Barry, then gave Mike a dirty look.

Just then Jane and Shona began removing their clothes and ran into the lake. It was cold at first, but they quickly became accustomed to it. Mike and John began elbowing each other, laughing, making Beth and Terri more angry. Jane called out, "Coming in Barry?" The other two guys looked at Barry in shock. Barry just smiled at them and gave Beth another smile. He walked calmly to the lake, shedding his clothes along the way.

"Damn, can you believe them?" Mike asked John. "I can't believe how wild those bitches are." Their comments really pissed Beth off. She whispered to Terri then they both got up. They walked to the lake as Mike and John just watched.

By this time, Barry was already stripped and in the water, splashing and kissing Jane and Shona. Mike could not believe that his very straight wife was taking off her clothes and getting into the cold lake with three strangers, but there she was... naked, walking towards her new friends.

Beth ran into the water laughing. She ran to Shona, hugging her tightly. Terri swam to Jane, coming up right beside her. Mike and John could barely make out what was happening, but it did look like their women were kissing the other women. Barry was standing next to Jane who broke her kiss with Terri to kiss him. Shona slid her tongue down Beth's neck, nibbling as she went until she reached Beth's firm breasts. Beth tossed her head back as Shona sucked on her hard nipples.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Beth called to Terri.

Terri giggled, "Me neither, Beth. I am so horny its unbelievable!"

With the water only up to her knees, Shona kissed her way down Beth's belly, flicking her tongue over her soft lips. Beth's knees nearly gave way. She had to grab Shona's head for support. "Ooohhh Gggddddd, Shona... that's incredible. It's never felt like this before," Beth moaned, her hips rocking slowly against Shona's hungry mouth. Shona looked up at Beth, smiling, then drove her mouth hard against Beth's wet pussy, her tongue plunging deep into her. Beth squirmed and rocked, her hips thrusting against Shona, fucking her talented tongue.

Terri returned to Jane's breasts, wanting to finish what she had started earlier. She cupped the large, firm globes, squeezing them with more skill this time. Jane moaned, pulling Terri's head hard into her cleavage. Terri sucked and nibbled, grinding her face into Jane's breasts.

"Now I know why men love tits so much," Terri laughed, looking up at Jane. Jane felt her body begin to tremble, Terri's mouth was bringing her to her first orgasm of the night. Sliding one hand onto her mound, Jane began fingering herself as she was about to climax. Terri felt Jane shaking, increasing the sucking and biting on Jane's hard nipples.

Barry, sensing Jane's climax, dove into the water and came up onto his knees, between Jane and Terri. He drove his tongue deep into her quivering, wet cunt, sucking and eating her. Terri, lost in the moment, began grinding her pussy on the back of Barry's head, driving his mouth harder against Jane's thrusting cunt. The hardness of Barry's head and the thickness of his hair rubbed hard against Terri's trimmed pussy, grinding against her lips and clit.

Jane was in ecstasy, her breasts being eating by a first time lover and her cunt eaten with skill by Barry.

"Ooooohhhhhh fffuuuuccckkkkk!!!!!!" Jane screamed, her body convulsing and shaking uncontrollably. Barry grabbed her arse, supporting her, but also grinding his mouth harder into her cunt.

Jane's orgasm exploded, her juices were forced from her pussy by the powerful contractions of her cunt. Barry licked and sucked all he could, her cum running down his cheeks and down her thighs.

"Oohhhhhh God, Barry... you are so fucking good. You can eat me all day and night if you want," Jane said, her fingers wrapped in his hair. Barry moaned and kissed Jane's soaking wet cunt. He had always loved making women cum, satisfying their wanton needs. He reached up and took Terri's hand, pulling her gently into the water.

Barry kissed Terri, his tongue sharing Jane's cum. Jane's was the first woman's juices that Terri had tasted apart from her own. At the time she hadn't enjoyed that earlier experience. Now she kissed Barry hard, wanting to taste as much of Jane's essence as she could.

Barry broke the kiss, stroking her hair, guiding her head gently to Jane's dripping pussy. Terri looked at it for a few moments, then flicked her tongue over Jane's lips. The tart flavour surprised her. She flicked her tongue again, tasting more of the essence of Jane. Terri inhaled Jane's aroma, exciting her even more.

"Go ahead, Terri," Barry said softly, tenderly, "Make love to Jane." Terri turned to Barry, kissing him deeply, then pressed her face into Jane's pussy. Jane moaned as Terri licked and sucked on her lips. John watched, his mouth open, as his girlfriend kissed Barry, then began sucking on another woman's cunt. Whenever he had tried to get her to watch a porn flick, she had always been turned off by the lesbian scenes.

Barry stood up, kissing Jane. His cock was standing straight out but none of the women seemed to have noticed. Jane thanked Barry for helping with Terri.

"I'll thank you personally, later, babe," Jane whispered to Barry.

Barry walked over to Beth and Shona, who was on her knees, eating Beth's shaved pussy. Beth was squealing and moaning loudly. Shona was considered by most of her girlfriends to give the best head and she was trying extra hard with Beth. Beth almost lost her balance several times as Shona toyed and sucked on her aching cunt. Barry stood behind her, steadying her so she could fully enjoy the pleasures of Shona's mouth. His hard cock pressed between the cheeks of her firm arse, sliding up and down her cheeks. He cupped her breasts, smaller than Shona's or Jane's but just as firm and shapely, squeezing and groping them, adding to her pleasure.

"Oooohhhh Ggggdddddd," she groaned, "I never imagined it could be like this." Beth had never been with two people at once before and the feel of four hands on her trembling body was too much. She grabbed Shona's head, pulling her hard against her pussy as her orgasm erupted, flooding her cunt with her juices. Shona slurped and sucked all she could, wanting to taste all of Beth.

Beth held onto Shona for a few minutes as she came again and again, her juices running down her legs. Beth's body was shaking wildly as she tried to regain her breath. Barry held onto her, supporting her, but also caressing her beautiful, firm breasts. No wonder Shona had spent so much time there, he thought to himself.

Once everyone had settled down, they gathered together, kissing and caressing each other's bodies. Beth called to Mike and John who were still sitting dumbstruck by the campfire, "You boys get everything cleaned up and put away, then, and only then will we come out." Everyone laughed at how the guys sat there for a couple of seconds then quickly jumped up and started putting everything away.

"It has to be perfect, boys... nothing left out. And make sure the fire is good and strong," Beth called out.

Beth had never been with another person since she began dating Mike, three years ago and now, here she was, with another woman and a naked man right beside her. She slid her hands onto Barry's lap, gripping his hard cock, sliding her long fingers up and down the thick shaft.

"Ooohhhh mmmyyyyyy, he feels big," Beth said to Shona, "bigger than Mike."

Shona smiled. "He is bigger than most guys I have been with. Nice and thick too, " she replied, giggling. Barry blushed and felt proud at the same time.

"I haven't been with another man for three years... I wonder what it would be like?" Beth said softly, her fingers wrapped around Barry's throbbing cock.

Barry lifted Beth slightly, pulling her onto his lap. She felt the thick head pressing against her entrance and bit her lower lip as she lowered herself onto his hard shaft. She was facing away from Barry, looking intently into Terri's eyes. Terri watched, shocked that her friend would do this but then realising that today had been no ordinary day.

"Ooohhh Ggdddddd, you feel so good, soooo thick inside me," Beth moaned, rocking her hips slowly back and forth. "I feel so full."

Beth rocked harder, trying hard not to let her husband notice what she was doing. Barry was controlling the pace, not wanting to cum yet, but just to give Beth a taste of what was to come. He groped her breasts, pulling on her hard nipples. Like Jane, Beth had overly sensitive breasts and this was driving her wild.

"You need to feel him, Terri, he is sooo good," Beth moaned, rocking her hips more. Barry was beginning to strain, he felt her cunt grabbing him, trying to hold his cock inside her tight cunt.

"You should try his mouth, Beth," Jane said, her hands caressing Terri's body.

"He can't be any better than Shona," Beth answered, trying to concentrate on the conversation, but having a difficult time of it.

"You'll have to ask Jane about that," Shona laughed.

Jane thought for a moment, "I hate to say it, luv, but he is a close second, if not tied with you."

Beth bit her lips, moaning, "Well then Barry, I expect a suck and a fuck tonight." Barry grunted a reply, knowing that he was going to be busy.

Just then, Mike and John called to them, "we're done, c'mon out."

Beth reluctantly slid off Barry's hard cock, wishing she had had time to fuck him properly. Instead, she had just sat on him, rocking her hips back and forth, feeling another man's cock inside her for the first time in over three years and, she admitted to herself, it had been wonderful.

Leaving the water, everyone gathered up their clothes and walked back to the camp site, holding hands. "How about some towels... it's cold," Terri ordered John as they reached the tents. John quickly dashed into the nearest tent and grabbed a bunch of towels. The girls quickly wrapped themselves up in the them. The towels covered their breasts but barely managed to cover their shapely backsides. Barry smiled, noticing that John and Mike, deprived of further chance to admire the naked bodies of the four women, hung their heads down, looking dejected.

Barry climbed into the camper, coming out with a couple of bottles of red wine and some brandy. "This should warm us up," he said, uncorking the two bottles of wine. He filled girls' cups, while John and Mike drank their beers. For the next hour, they talked and drank the wine, brandy and beer, becoming increasingly relaxed as the night grew dark. Shona, as the only smoker in the group, puffed almost apologetically on an occasional cigarette as she snuggled up with Jane.

Sandwiched comfortably between Shona and Barry, Jane let her towel slip from her breasts, the fire throwing lights and shadows across her firm globes. Mike and John couldn't help but stare at Jane. She was larger than both Beth and Terri, yet she still had her youthful firmness and shape. Beth slapped Mike across the knee, telling him that it was rude to stare.

"Damn, Jane, you should be in Playboy or something, those are great looking tits," John gawked.

"And what's wrong with these?" Terri said, huffily, pulling her own towel down.

"Nothing, dear," John said, swallowing hard. Mike had always wanted to see Terri's breasts. She was a little larger than Beth, but not as round and shapely. Beth watched Mike staring at Terri with a strange feeling of detachment.

"Well, Mike, if you aren't interested in mine, then I will find someone who is," Beth said half jokingly, pulling down her own towel. She slid over to Barry, wanting to feel him inside her again, just as she had back at the lake. Beth sat up on her knees, rubbing her firm, round breasts into Barry's face. Barry was unsure as to what to do. He held Beth by her back, keeping one eye on Mike. Mike began to get up. When Beth told him to sit down and that he would have his turn later, he sat back down, following his wife's command.

Beth moved onto Barry's lap, feeling his hard cock trapped between their bellies. Barry devoured Beth's breasts, sucking and biting her soft flesh. Mike had fantasised about him and John sharing their women, but seeing his wife with another man was a little unsettling.

Jane and Shona looked at each other, nodding in agreement. They got up and moved quickly around the fire, nudging up against Mike and John, respectively.

"You looked so lonely," Jane cooed to Mike. She ran her hands over his firm chest, down to his lap where she wrapped her fingers around the outline of his stiffening cock. The two men were still dressed so Shona and Jane removed their shirts and then reached for their shorts. John looked at Mike, then looked over at his girlfriend. Terri was hugging Beth, rubbing her large breasts on the back of Beth's head while Beth rocked on Barry's lap, his face buried in her cleavage.

"Fuck...what the hell," John said, lifting his arse to help Shona slide his shorts off. His cock sprung up, bumping against Shona's chin. He wasn't as thick as Berry, but he was almost as long. Shona stroked his cock slowly, purring seductively as she looked up at him. John began to tremble and shake immediately, having never been in this situation before.

Shona toyed with him, flicking her tongue over the head, teasing the hole. "Ooohhhh ffuuuuccckkkk," John moaned when Shona dropped her head, engulfing his cock with her mouth. His hips began bucking slowly, trying to fuck the hot girl's face. Shona controlled the situation, teasing John to the edge, then releasing him, letting him settle down. "Fuck, Shona, you are the best cocksucker I have ever had," John said, his voice cracking at times. Shona looked up at him, smiling.

"You better believe it, buster," Shona said giggling at her obviously fake American accent. She dropped her mouth again, taking his cock all the way in until she could feel the head rubbing against the back of her throat. She swallowed a few times, her throat gripping his throbbing cock. John could feel himself loosing control.

John glanced over at Mike and Jane. Jane was sucking Mike's cock. He was a little thicker than John, with a thick head, but not quite as long. Jane pursed her lips around his shaft, bobbing her head up and down, letting her teeth lightly scrape across his cock. "I can't see how Shona is better than Jane, no insult intended, Shona," Mike said to John. '"She's incredible!" Jane smiled to herself. She loved hearing guys compliment her cocksucking, it made her want to suck him even more. Pulling his cock out of her mouth, Jane rubbed it over her face and down her neck. Mike watched as Jane wrapped her large breasts around his cock, fucking him with her tits.

Jane could feel his cock throbbing, his orgasm about to let loose a flurry of hot cum. She opened her mouth, taking him deep, sucking and swallowing his thick cock.

Both John and Mike were moaning loudly, both ready to explode. Jane looked over at Shona and smiled. Shona returned the knowing smile and the two cocksucking women quickly changed positions. Jane took John quickly into her mouth, her tongue tasting the ooze of his pre-cum. Shona stroked Mike's hard rod, squeezing out some of his fluid then licking it from the tip of his head. Mike and John were thrusting their hips, squirming uncontrollably as the two women attacked their straining cocks.

"Ooohhh gggdddd, I'mmmm cuuuuummminnngg," John groaned, grabbing Jane's hair and forcing her head down until her hot mouth engulfed his throbbing hard cock. Jane felt his cock jerk, then felt a hot stream of cum, explode against the back of her throat. She swallowed his cum, sucking harder, milking every drop from his twitching cock.

Mike fell back, thrusting his hips upward, driving his cock deeper into Shona's hungry mouth. He came hard, filling her mouth with his salty fluid. Shona fondled his balls as she sucked and swallowed his juices.

"Oooohhh ffuuuuccckkk", Mike moaned, feeling his strength draining into Shona's wonderful mouth. After sucking him dry, Shona leaned over to Jane, kissing her passionately as they shared the cum that lingered in their mouths. Jane wrapped her arms around Shona, holding her body tight against hers. She knew, from long experience, just how much Shona loved the feel of Jane's breasts pressed firmly against hers. Shona moaned with the pleasure of holding her friend and lover in her arms.

"Damn, just look at those hot bitches," John said to Mike, stroking his withering cock, trying to make it hard again. Mike just watched in silence, in awe of what just happened to him.

"Did you enjoy that?" Jane asked, looking up at Mike, some cum drooling down her chin. Wiping it off with her finger, she slipped it into her mouth, sucking it clean.

Jake68
Jake68
147 Followers