The Trip Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers

Barry felt his cock go rock hard in an instant. He slid onto the ground, pulling Beth onto him. She let her firm breasts drag across his chest. Berry leaned up, taking her breast into his mouth. Beth held his face in her breasts, feeling his mouth sucking on her flesh. She rocked her hips against his hard cock as it slid up and down her lips.

"Fuck me Barry... please... fuck me," Beth moaned, stunned by her own forcefulness. "I want to feel you inside me," she purred. Barry adjusted his hips, sliding his cock down her slit until the thick head pressed against her opening. Beth closed her eyes, biting her lower lip as she wiggled her ass against him, feeling the hard, thick shaft penetrating her tunnel.

"Ohhhh Ggggdddddd, that's it... Oooooohhhhhh Gggdddd!" she cried as Barry thrust his hips up, stabbing deep into her wet cunt. Barry slid his cock all the way into her, sliding slowly in and out of her warm, tight cunt. Beth, resting her hands on his chest for support, rocked her hips slowly, savoring the long slow strokes of Barry's cock. Mike had always fucked her fast, pounding her until he came after just few strokes. Barry kept the pace slow, adding to the build up. Beth squeezed her cunt tight around the sliding shaft, trying to hold it inside her. In... out... in... out, Barry's thick cock stretched her as she impaled herself on it. The pace was numbing. Her body began shaking, trembling as he fucked her in his own time. Barry lifted his head, his mouth attacking her beautiful breasts.

"Damn it, Barry... fuck me, fuck me hard!!!" Beth pleaded, rocking her hips harder against his hips. Beth grimaced as she felt another, larger orgasm about to wrack her body. Barry, sensing the moment, grabbed Beth's waist, lifting her, then slamming her down onto his thick cock, thrusting his hips as she came crashing down. Beth screamed with pleasure as Barry rammed his cock deeper and deeper into her, increasing his pace with each thrust. His hips slammed against her, pounding her hard.

"Ooohhh fffuuuucckkkkk, I'mmmm cuuuummminnng," Beth cried, thrusting her hips back and forth against Barry. Her body went stiff as the orgasm released its force inside her. She came in a torrent, her juices squirting out of her cunt. Barry concentrated hard so as not to cum at the same time, wanting to last a little longer. Beth collapsed onto Barry, exhausted. She came several more times until she lost count of the number. As she leaned against Barry, her breasts crushed against his chest. She kissed his face and chest as he continued to thrust slowly, trying to calm himself down.

"Ooohhhh Gggdddd, Barry, that was great," Beth whispered as she rocked her hips on his still hard cock. Beth felt some hands on her back and some breasts rubbing against her.

"You aren't going to hog him, are you?" Jane asked. Beth smiled, rolling off of Barry, kissing him deeply on his mouth. Jane and Shona knelt on either side of him, flicking their tongues over his wet cock.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, you taste sooo good, Beth," Shona said smiling. Barry leaned up on his elbows, watching Jane and Shona suck his throbbing cock. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. Jane batted her eyes at him as she engulfed his hard cock, her head bobbing up and down the long shaft.

"Ooohhhh fffuuuucckkkkk," Barry moaned as his cock slid deep into Jane's talented mouth. Jane felt the thick rod throbbing, jerking against her throat. She knew he was about to lose it. She pulled away, and opened her mouth. Shona and Jane leaned toward the twitching cock as Barry let lose of his load. Stream after stream of hot cum flew through the air, landing in their hungry mouths or on their faces, Beth stroked his cock, aiming at the two open mouths. Both Jane's and Shona's faces were covered with Barry's hot goo, running down their cheeks. They giggled and kissed each other, sharing his seed.

"I want some of that," Beth said, pulling Jane to her, kissing her, tasting Barry on her tongue. Terri was hesitant, but Shona pulled her to her, kissing her passionately. Terri opened her mouth, accepting Shona's wet tongue, tasting Barry.

By now the sun had fully set but the full moon gave plenty of light for the five friends to see each other clearly. The moonlight cast a slight light on the girls' bodies, accentuating their curves. Barry could not imagine anything as erotic or sensual as this. They rested together for a few minutes before heading back to the camper. Everyone was in a good mood, especially Beth. She had just had the first affair of her new life.

Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers
12