The Trip Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers

Jane quickly shed her shorts as Shona pulled her little top off. Her breasts were every bit as nice as Jane's, maybe just a little smaller but just as pert and perfectly shaped. "Eat me, Shona, eat my wet muffin, luv," Jane pleaded, her hands groping her breasts.

Shona grabbed Jane's ankles and roughly spread her legs wide. Jane squealed, giggling as Shona sucked on her inner thighs making her way up to Jane's quivering pussy. Shona looked at Jane, her eyes filled with lust as she flicked her tongue lightly over Jane's wet lips. Jane bucked her hips instinctively, squeezing her full, round breasts with her hands. Looking over at Barry, Jane smiled. "Watch her, Barry. You have one of the best tongues I have ever had, but Shona IS the best."

Shona looked up at Jane, smiling, "Thank you, dear," she purred. Shona flicked her tongue up and down Jane's lips, occasionally sucking on her folds. Jane squealed and moaned, her hips bucking uncontrollably. Shona then plunged her tongue deep into Jane's wet pussy, curling it inside her tunnel.

"Ooohhh fffuuuucckkkkk, Shona!!" Jane cried, pressing her luscious, large breasts together. She arched her back as her nerves fired all at once.

Jane grabbed Shona's head, pulling her harder between her legs. Shona sucked and tongued the smooth, wet cunt, digging her tongue into it. Jane bucked and twisted, allowing her body to become totally free of any inhibition. Jane loved sex, never letting society restrict her emotions. She always had the ability to set herself free, allowing herself to become completely involved with the moment.

"Eat me, Shona, eat me hard!!" she screamed as her orgasm climaxed, expelling her juices into Shona's waiting mouth. Jane flexed her back, squeezing her cum out of her pussy. She collapsed onto the blanket, grinding her pussy on Shona's gnawing mouth. "Ooohhh fffuuuccckkk, baby, that was wonderful. I came so quickly and so hard," Jane said softly, still trying to catch her breath.

Barry watched as Jane's breasts heaved up and down on her chest. Shona crawled up to Jane, kissing her as she did, until she reached her mouth. The two beautiful, sexy women kissed passionately, deeply. Jane could taste her juices on Shona's mouth, their hands groping each other. "Did you enjoy that?" Jane asked Barry.

Barry smiled, his cock now out, his fingers stroking the thick shaft, "Yes I did, Jane, but I don't think I enjoyed it as much as you did," he laughed. Jane smiled coyly at Barry, batting her long lashes over her baby-blue eyes.

"No, you didn't, babe," she said, sliding her fingers into her wet pussy. "But now I have to thank Shona for suck a wonderful wake up call." Jane crawled over to Shona who had by now stripped off her shorts and was lying back on her elbows. Jane's breasts swayed back and forth as she made her way over to her friend.

Jane rubbed her heavy breasts on Shona's legs then her thighs. Jane took one of her large globes and rubbed it over Shona's pussy, the hard nipple slipping between the lips. Shona rocked her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit against the still flesh. She moaned as Jane pushed her breast harder against her.

"Ooohhhhh fuck, Jane, I love feeling your tit against my cunt. Fuck me with your tit," Shona moaned, pulling on of her own hard nipples with her fingers.

Jane rubbed her nipple harder against her friend's clit, sending bolts of electricity throughout Shona's body.

"FFFUUUUCCKKKKK, JANE... EAT MY CUNT, PLEASE!!" Shona cried, her hips bucking wildly against Jane's breast. Jane spread Shona's legs wide, lowering her head seductively. Shona grabbed her friend's head, pulling it hard towards her aching pussy. "Damn it, Jane, NOW!!" Shona screamed. Jane ground her face against Shona, her tongue lashing at her friend's wet pussy. Shona wrapped her fingers in Jane's long blonde hair, holding her face to her cunt.

Jane attacked Shona violently, her mouth sucking and biting at her friend's flesh. Shona was thrashing about, her body twisting and squirming uncontrollably. Jane was on her knees, her firm, round ass in the air. She looked over at Barry and smiled. Drips of Shona's cum were streaming down her cheeks.

"You may join us now, Barry, if you like," Jane cooed. Barry wasted no time in stripping his short off. He knelt behind Jane, his hands caressing her firm ass. Jane cooed, loving the feel of hands on her ass. "Fuck me, Barry, fuck me please," Jane ordered, looking back at Barry. Barry could not get over how innocent Jane could look, even as she was eating another woman and was about to be fucked by him. His cock was rock hard from the show Jane and Shona had given him.

Barry wasted no time in slamming his cock deep into Jane's already wet cunt. His hips slammed against her ass, driving her face harder into Shona. Barry thrust again and again, pounding his thick cock deep into her tight muffin. Shona could feel every thrust as Jane's mouth slammed against her aching cunt.

"Fuck her, Barry, fuck her hard!!" Shona cried, encouraging Barry to fuck Jane even harder. Shona felt the increase in pounding on her friend's cunt, Jane's face slamming against her pussy as Barry rammed his cock deep into Jane.

"OOOohhhhhhhhhhhh fffuuuucckkkkk, I’mmmmmmm cuuuummmiiinnnggggg!!" Shona screamed, grabbing Jane's head with both hands, grinding her mouth against her flooding pussy. Shona came hard, her pussy contracting violently as her juices squirted into Jane's wanting mouth. Jane sucked and drank all she could, sucking on Shona's lips and thighs. Shona fell back, groping her large breasts as she felt Jane's tongue masterfully take her to new heights.

Barry slapped Jane's ass once, then again as his hips slammed against her, driving his thick cock deeper and deeper into her stretched cunt. Jane buried her face between Shona's legs, inhaling her sex. She bit her lower lip as her body jerked, then shuddered wildly as she came again, then again as her juices gushed from her tunnel and engulfed Barry's throbbing cock.

Barry pulled out before he came, trying to control his ejaculation. Jane and Shona both turned to him, sucking Jane's cum from his tool. Barry almost lost it again as he watched these two beautiful young women suck him. They could tell that Barry was straining so they stopped then kissed one another, sharing their juices. Their hands were all over each other, caressing and groping each other's beautiful body.

A few moments later, Shona moved up against Barry, holding him in her arms. They kissed deeply. Barry could taste Jane's cum on her tongue. Shona pressed her breasts against his chest, feeling them crushed against him. Her nipples rubbed against his hairs, stimulating them more.

"We will miss you, Barry," Shona said softly. Barry cupped her breasts, squeezing them tenderly, toying with her hard nipples. Shona moaned, rocking her chest against him, adding to the stimulation. Jane slid up behind Barry, rubbing her firm breasts against his back. Barry's cock was as hard as steel with the two pairs of breasts rubbing against him.

"Now it's my turn to be fucked," Shona told Jane as she pushed Barry away, turning her firm tight ass to him. Jane slid under Shona into a sixty-nine, expecting Shona to return the pleasure that she had just given her.

Barry rubbed his cock over Shona's ass, between her cheeks as she tongued and sucked on Jane's sopping wet pussy. Every bit as cock hungry as her friend, Shona had, however, much more experience with other girls than Jane had, enjoying sex with women every bit as much as she did with men while savoring the differences between the two. Ever since she had first seduced Jane on her friend's fifteenth birthday, Shona had always loved the taste of Jane's cum and now, Jane's pussy was already full of her rich nectar.

Shona sucked Jane's juices from her tunnel, savoring the taste. She felt the pressure of Barry's thick cock against her pussy and pushed her hips back, forcing the head into her cunt. His cock split her open, stretching her cunt as he slid into her aching pussy.

"Oooohhhh Christ," Shona moaned as she rocked her hips back and forth, helping Barry fuck her. Barry always appreciated a woman who loved to fuck rather than be fucked and Shona and Jane both loved to fuck. Barry grabbed Shona's firm ass, his fingers digging into her fleshy cheeks, pulling her hard onto his thrusting cock. Each time his hips slammed against her, Shona's face rammed into Jane's quivering pussy. Jane squealed each time Barry rammed Shona, driving Shona's tongue deeper into her tunnel.

Jane reached up and rubbed on Shona's clit as Barry pounded her. Shona rammed her fingers deep into Jane, finger fucking her.

"Oooooohhhhhhhh fffuuuccckkkkkkkk, Shona... yyyeeeessssssss, yyyeeeessssssss," Jane screamed, rocking her hips against Shona's plunging fingers. Jane felt another orgasm building deep inside her shaking body. Suddenly she thrust her hips up against Shona's fingers, tightening her pussy around them. Jane squeezed hard, cumming hard, releasing a torrent of juices from her tunnel. "Oooooohhhhhhhh God!!," she cried, her hips rocking back and forth, fucking her lover's fingers, covering them with her juices.

Jane fell back, trying to catch her breath. She watched Barry's thick cock piston in and out of Shona's cunt, disappearing into her body. Jane lay there watching, unable to move from the orgasm Shona had given her.

Barry slowed his pace, then increased it, the changing tempo driving Shona wild with lust. she could feel his cock growing thicker inside her, stretching her cunt. She kissed and sucked on Jane's wet cunt, taking in as much of her cum as she could. She looked back at Barry, his face squinted.

"Fuck my arse, lover... I want to feel your wonderful cock in my arse," Shona pleaded, her cunt already sore from the attack it had endured from Jane's mouth and Barry's cock.

Jane slid forward so that she could suck on Shona's hanging breasts as they swung, heavy and full above her face, allowing Shona to suck on hers at the same time.

Barry scooped some of Shona's cum, rubbing it over her puckered, tight, rear hole. Shona felt a rush through her body, anticipating the feel of Barry's thick cock in her. Barry pressed his finger slightly into Shona's asshole, working his finger deeper.

"Ooooohhhhhh yyyeeeeessssssss... that feels sooo good. Fuck it Barry! Fuck my arse!" Shona begged, rocking her hips against his stabbing finger. She wiggled her ass, feeling the finger slip deeper into her, opening her up for his thick cock. She felt Barry rub his cock over her cunt, coating it with her hot juices.

Just as Jane took her nipple into her mouth, Barry pressed the thick head of his cock against her asshole. "Oooohhhh fuuuuuuuucccckk!!" Shona cried as Barry worked his cock deeper and deeper into her back passage. Shona sucked on Jane's sensitive nipple, biting it as Barry thrust again and again, driving his cock all the way into her. He felt her muscle tight around his cock, squeezing it as no pussy had ever done.

"Oooohhh fffuuuucckkkkk, Shona... your ass is so fuckin' tight!" Barry moaned, sliding in and out of her. He rammed her ass hard, his hips slamming against Shona's up thrust cheeks. Jane sucked on Shona's nipples, squeezing her friend's breasts as she rocked back and forth from Barry's pounding. Shona felt her body tremble, shaking violently as she was about to climax. Barry felt his cock grow harder, throbbing and twitching inside the tight rectum.

"Fuck me, Barry... fuck my arse!!" Shona demanded, her body shaking uncontrollably. Jane reached back, thrusting her fingers into Shona's quivering cunt, fucking it hard. "Ooooohhhhh fffuuuucckkkkk!!" Shona cried, her body taking all it could. She came hard, harder than she could remember. She came all over Jane's hand, her cum running down her thighs and down Jane's arm. Barry felt her tight rear opening gripping his cock, squeezing it until it almost hurt.

'Shit... I'm cumming ," Barry groaned, grabbing Shona's hips, pulling her hard onto his plunging cock. He came hard, filling her bowels with his hot juices. Shona felt the fluid slam against her, filling her with his hot seed. She pulled forward, letting him shoot his cum onto her cheeks. She and Jane quickly grabbed his cock, aiming his cum onto their sweet faces. Barry came again and again, his cum striking the beautiful girls on the face and on their heaving breasts.

Barry fell back onto the ground, resting on his elbows, trying to catch his breath. He felt spent, all his energies drained from his body. He watched Jane and Shona kiss each other, their hands smearing his cum over their bodies. He watched as they licked his cum from each other's faces, their hands caressing the other.

Barry had never had any trouble attracting women and had had no shortage of willing partners, not least of all in the weeks since he had left home to travel across the country to San Francisco. He enjoyed sex with women and, being blessed with a large, thick cock, a talented mouth and the ability to use the gifts he had been given, women, whatever their level of previous experience, almost always seemed to enjoy having sex with him. Yet, of all the girls he' had known, none of them, not even his girlfriend, Susan been as talented or as enthusiastically uninhibited as Jane and Shona. They were in a class of their own in Barry's opinion and he was going to miss them when the time came for him to move on. "Y'all were incredible," he said, breathing heavily. The girls smiled at him then at each other.

"We are ALWAYS incredible," Jane said giggling, kissing and sucking on Shona's firm breasts. The three of them waded into the lake to clean up, their hands caressing and groping each other constantly. Once again, Barry reflected bitterly that was going to miss them, it had been an unbelievable few days but he knew he had things to do and prepare. Leaving the cool waters of the lake, they quietly walked back to the camper, holding hands.

Once in the camper, they saw that Beth and Terri were already up and dressed, cleaning the rooms.

"And where have the three of you been?" Terri asked knowingly, smiling mischievously.

"We have been saying goodbye to our buddy," Jane said, a look of sadness coming across her face.

"Yeah, I have to get off in an hour or so, before you meet with Mike and John," Barry said. He saw Beth's face change to a look of disappointment.

"We will miss you, Barry," Beth said seriously. "I want to thank you for taking care of me the past few days. I will always remember it." She hugged Barry, a loving hug. She was ready to get on with her life, no matter where it took her. Barry had been the right person at the right time, just as Jane and Shona had been but she knew that it was temporary, just a brief, but important affair. Terri smiled at Barry, knowing that she and Beth were forever changed. She kissed Barry gently, then took Beth's hand.

Enough of this melancholy," Shona said, clapping her hands. "We still have a long way to go." Barry packed his things as Shona drove to the intersection where Barry was going to head west while they continued north. He kissed everyone once more, then watched as the camper drove away. He sighed heavily, then turned left and started walking down the long highway. He had only three days left to get to San Francisco and about 500 miles to go. But he was on the I-80 between Salt Lake City and Reno. He thought he could make it in time.

Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers