The Trip Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake68
Jake68
147 Followers

"Ooohh Gggddd, Barry, fuck me hard!!!" she cried, her body exploding with climax after climax. Her body shook and shuddered as her womb squeezed and released again and again. Barry was about to cum, having done all he could to hold it back. He pulled out suddenly and the girls quickly sat in front of him, stroking and sucking their juices from his cock.

"I’mmmm cuuumming," he cried as stream after stream of cum flew from his cock. Jamie and Tammy opened their mouths, catching what cum they could. What didn't land in their mouths fell on their faces and tits. Jamie grabbed his cock, rubbed it over her cheeks, smearing his cum all over her face. Tammy kissed and licked her face, taking what juices she could. They caressed each other's bodies, covering each other with the mixed juices of all three of them. The girls were lost in their own world, concerned only with sharing each other's pleasure. Barry watched as they kissed and caressed each other, enjoying their tenderness.

After a few minutes, they turned their attention to Barry, pushing him onto his back as they crawled onto him. Their tits dragged across his chest and onto his waiting mouth. The three of them cuddled together for a while, savoring the afterglow of their lust. After a while, they went to bed, sharing Barry's king size bed.

The next morning, Barry woke to find Tammy sucking his cock back to life. She straddled his hips, impaling her pussy with his cock. She rode him hard, rocking her hips back and forth. Jamie caressed her back, letting her fingers slide down to her ass.

"Fuck me Barry, I want to feel your cock in me," Tammy begged, leaning over Barry. Her tits rubbed against his face. Barry grabbed her by her waist, lifting her, then slamming her down onto his thrusting cock.

"Oh... oh... oh... " she cried, each time his hips slammed against her ass. Barry buried his face between her full breasts sucking and biting her tits. Closing her eyes as her orgasm reached its climax, Tammy rocked her hips hard, rubbing her clit against the sliding cock. She cried out as the orgasm exploded, sending her hot juices out of her pussy. She collapsed onto Barry, pressing her tits against his chest. Jamie leaned over, sucking the cum that was escaping from Tammy. Barry slid his hands along Tammy's sides, feeling the sides of her tits. She moaned as he slid his nails along her tits, sending waves of electricity throughout her trembling body.

He was still hard inside her, her muscles squeezing around his thick shaft. Tammy's body jerked every so often as her sister tongued her wet pussy, tasting her cum. Jamie looked up at Barry. "I wonder if your tongue is as good as your cock," she said wantonly, sucking on his balls as she inhaled Tammy's aroma. Barry smiled wickedly at Jamie. Tammy slid off Barry, reluctantly, letting her breasts slide across his chest.

Sitting up, Barry pushed Jamie onto her back, then kissed and sucked his way up her shapely legs slowly, teasing her unmercifully. Sliding her hand down her body, Jamie rubbed her pussy, not waiting for Barry's mouth. He pushed her hand away, shaking his finger at her. Jamie smiled back, her body shaking with anticipation. Barry finally reached her pussy, rubbing his head and face between her legs.

"Ooohhh Gggddd, Barry, hurry up and eat me!" Jamie cried, pulling his head hard against her aching cunt. Instead of taking her then, Barry continued his teasing, flicking his tongue lightly against her folds. Every once in a while, he would pull at her lips with his teeth or plunge his tongue into her, but just for a second. He could tell that Jamie was nearly at the end of her rope.

"Dammit Barry... eat me, eat me now!!!" she screamed, grabbing his hair and pulling his face hard against her quivering pussy. Barry grabbed her ass, pulling her cunt hard to his mouth. He plunged his tongue deep into her, curling it to rub against her g-spot. Jamie threw her head back onto the bed, grabbing at her tits.

"Ooooohhhhhh fffuuuucckkkkk, Barry!!!" she cried, her hips bucking against his mouth. "Oooohhh mmyyy Ggdddddd!!!!!" Jamie felt her body shake and shudder as her orgasm grew until she reached her anticipated climax. She wrapped her legs around Barry's head, her body twisting wildly as his mouth took her only where her sister had ever taken her before. Her hands slammed against the bed as she thrust her hips against his mouth, wanting to feel his tongue even deeper inside her. Spellbound, Tammy watched her sister, never seeing her acting like this before. She leaned down, her mouth taking one of her sisters hard nipples. Barry lifted her hips off the bed, grinding his face hard against her sopping wet cunt. With his thumbs, Barry spread her lips, exposing her swollen clitoris. Jamie felt the cool air blowing against her hot clit, adding to the sensations already overwhelming her body. Her fingers clenched the sheets tight, as if holding on for dear life.

Barry flicked his tongue over her bud a few times, making Jamie jump even more. Jamie tightened her muscles, wanting to make the feeling last longer. Barry teased her clit, rubbing his nose against her pussy or letting his teeth gently scrape across the protruding bud. He knew that she was about to lose control, about to cum harder than she had in a long time. Waiting a full second to let the sensations sink in, Barry suddenly pulled her hips hard to his mouth, sucking and biting on her clit as he ground his face hard against her dripping cunt.

"Ooooohhhhh fuuuuuuuucccckk!!!!!!!" Jamie screamed as her body froze then convulsed uncontrollably as her orgasm erupted deep within her, firing ever nerve in her shaking body. Barry kept eating her, sucking her juices. Jamie's arms slammed against the bed again and again as wave after wave of pleasure raced through her body, her head flailing left and right. Her hot juices shot out of her tunnel, covering Barry's face. Tammy watched as her sister's cum flooded the bed. She quickly began licking and sucking Jamie's pussy with Barry, tasting the reward of Barry's efforts. The feel of two tongues on her already overly sensitive pussy was too much for Jamie. She had another series of orgasms, draining her body of all its fluids.

Jamie fell back onto the bed, clutching her breasts as she tried to regain control of her breathing. She was totally exhausted, her body still shaking several minutes after her orgasm. She looked at Barry, then her sister, smiling contentedly.

"That was incredible, Barry. Marry me," Jamie said, half joking. Barry smiled knowingly. He prided himself on his oral abilities. He fell back, tired also, but still hard. Tammy looked at his thick cock, licking her lips.

"Come here and help me sis. Looks like he needs a little attention himself," Tammy said to Jamie. Jamie smiled, then crawled over to her sister. They got on either side of Barry's legs, nuzzling their faces against his hard, thick cock. Barry moaned softly as Tammy opened her mouth, engulfing his hard shaft. Jamie cupped his balls, taking each one into her mouth. They sucked his cock and balls hard, bringing him to the edge of eruption. They sucked his cock together, kissing each other with his shaft in-between their lips. Barry felt his balls tighten as he strained to hold on.

The girls then did something he had never seen. They began titty fucking him together, wrapping, or trying to wrap two pairs of tits around his cock. It didn't really add much sensation to him, but the scene was very erotic. These two sexy, young women rubbing their tits together with his cock in the middle. They kissed each other passionately, their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths as their tits slid up and down his thick rod.

Barry could hold on no longer. He erupted with a torrent of hot goo that hit the girls under their chins, dripping onto their tits. They giggled as Tammy dropped her head down, taking his cock into her mouth, getting a mouthful of cum. She pulled up, letting the rest of his seed splash on her sister's face and tits. Jamie rubbed his cock over her face, spreading his cum all over her. Tammy kissed and licked her face, cleaning her of Barry's cum. They collapsed onto the bed, on either side of Barry. They lay there for about half an hour, caressing each other's wet bodies. Finally getting up, the girls kissed Barry, then showered.

Jamie and Tammy left the house to go sightseeing and to meet their friends at the edge of town. Barry stayed at home, cleaning the house and resting after the exhausting morning. He also needed rest from an exhausting couple of weeks' travel.

Jake68
Jake68
147 Followers
12