The Trip Home

Story Info
Trip home was a real trip!
2.7k words
4.37
224.9k
203
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,558 Followers

"Sarah. I'm sorry you're not feeling well." My dad said to my sister. "But we need to get going or we'll never get home in time. There's a storm coming that I don't want to get caught in."

We had taken a road trip to Montreal to watch the Canadiens play a losing game to the Washington Caps. "A fucking 4-1 loss. At least it wasn't Buffalo or worse Boston. I hate those fucking teams."

"Watch your language!" Dad scolded me. "You know your mother doesn't like swearing. Just as well she decided to not come and stayed home."

The three of us shared a room. Two beds and a relatively uncomfortable, lumpy pull-out which Dad insisted I sleep on. Sarah was his pet so I had to be the one put out.

"Uuuh... I feel terrible!" Moaned Sarah. She ran to the bathroom and threw up.

"It was pretty cold in the Bell Centre last night." Dad tried to justify his little girl's illness.

"Yeah right. I guess those pig-out sized, all-dressed chilli nachos and all that beer didn't have anything to do with it." I smirked. "She couldn't even make it down for breakfast this morning."

Dad gave me a dirty look. Sarah crawled back to bed and flopped face down into the pillow. "You help your sister get ready. I'm going to see if I can find something for her at the drug store."

I looked at Sarah with distain. Her pajama top had ridden up over her PJ bottom. Her long, shapely legs dangled over the edge of the queen sized bed. I tried to rouse her awake but all she did was groan and mutter something unintelligible. I shook my head and finished packing my stuff before I started on Sarah's. Fortunately since it was only a couple of nights, there wasn't a lot but first I had to pick something for her to change in to for the ride home. I threw her jeans and a sweat shirt onto the bed. "Guess she'll need some underwear too."

I riffled through her bag and found some pink cotton panties and a white bra which I held up in the air by the shoulder straps. "Jesus! I didn't realize how big Sarah's tit really are."

At 19, Sarah was almost a year older than I was. She had thick, long, golden hair like Mom while I was dark haired like Dad. Both of us were a little taller than both our parents. My sister seldom wore short skirts or tight tops; usually baggy sweats and jeans so I didn't pay any attention to her body. Looking at her now, it suddenly occurred to me how much Sarah resembled Mom not that I had an Oedipus complex or anything. Some guys joked how much of a MILF my mother was.

I looked over at Sarah. She had crawled a little more on to the bed. With one leg stretched and the other bent, I could easily see up the leg hole of her flannel shorts. She had the cutest, tightest looking cunt I had ever seen. I checked out the peep-hole on the room door. I looked over at Sarah. "Fuck it!"

Sarah's slit was winking right at me, just daring me. I had a full tent inside my sweat pants as I reached forward. Carefully I slipped a hand up the open leg hole and touched her with the tip of my extended middle finger. She didn't move at all. I softly slid my finger along her pussy lips. Moisture started to ooze from her and her clit exposed itself slightly. I played with it more; more juice seeped out.

"Boom! Bang!" There was a loud noise just outside of the door. I yanked my hand away as if I had touched fire. I went to the door to see it was housekeeping entering the room across the hall.

"Fuck!" I thought to myself. I checked the clock and thought "Dad will be returning soon I guess."

I tried to rouse Sarah again but nothing. An evil plan developed in my mind. I rolled Sarah onto her back and removed her top. "Wow! Her tits look amazing. Firm and big. And nice cranberry nipples too."

I couldn't help but give them a quick suck before I pulled on her sweatshirt. I purposely left her bra off and stuck it in my bag. I yanked down her shorts and just stared at her. Between her slightly separated thighs was her clean shaven cunt. Her wet slit parted a little and I really wanted to fuck it but wasn't sure how much time I had. If my plan was successful, I'd fuck it soon enough. I gave it a couple of good, hard licks instead. She tasted so sweet.

Thank goodness she always wore loose fitting jeans. It made it easier to pull on. In hind sight I should have made her wear some sweat pants too. I just managed to get her shoes and socks on when Dad returned.

"Glad to see she was able to get herself dressed at least. So I picked something up for her. Hope it will make her feel better." Dad told me. "I've already checked out and getting the car from parking so we need to go."

After I gave Sarah whatever Dad got for her, Dad basically carried her down to the car while I had to deal with all the luggage. We stuck Sarah in the backseat and stuff the bags in the trunk. I started implementing my plan. "Dad, maybe I should sit in the back with Sarah just in case."

"Good idea. You keep an eye on her and make sure she's okay." Dad said. "Nice that you're such a good brother."

Sarah was totally out of it. I guess whatever Dad gave her really knocked her out. Even the rough roads of Quebec didn't awake her regardless of how many time she was jostled around. Although it was starting to snow a bit outside, it was warm in the car. I removed my jacket but only opened up Sarah's. I used her sleeve to start pulling her towards me. There was a tipping point where gravity defeated the resistance between her jacket and the seat back. By the time we hit the Quebec-Ontario border, Sarah had fell over. Even when Dad had his seat pushed back, there was just enough room in the back and I had her head rested on my lap.

I looked front towards Dad. The snow was worsening but wasn't too bad. It was coming down consistently so I knew he would be concentrating more on the road than on what was happening to his daughter in back. We passed the first service area. "I hope you're okay there 'cause I want to try and drive straight through."

"Okay!" I smiled to myself. It would be at least five hours of clear road driving. With this snow, it would take longer so I knew I had lots of time. I looked down at Sarah. Her face was so angelic. I almost felt sorry for what I was about to do. Almost sorry.

I placed my hand on head and stroked her golden locks. Nothing. I cleared some of the strands from her face then I moved my hand down towards her chest until I could cup her tits with my hand. I had to feel them under her top. I used my fingers to crawl the front of her sweat shirt up a bit so I could slip my hand beneath. Her naked breast were warm, big and firm. I pinched her nipples a bit. Sarah gave off a gentle moan. By the time we reached Brockville, I had felt and knew every inch of both her mounds. Her nipples had grown bigger and were rock hard. Meanwhile I too was rock hard inside my sweat pants and pressed against her face. We still had a while to go so again, no rush.

I hand slide down her soft belly. I reached inside her jeans with my fingers. They brushed the top of her cunt. I undid the top couple of buttons to her 501's and I inserted my hand in further. Her slit was already wet and slippery. Her clit was as hard as her nipples. I rubbed up and down along her slit but each time pressed in a little harder and pushed my finger inside of her.

"Holy fuck! She so hot and wet inside!"

"What? Did you say something?" Asked Dad. I jerked my hand from inside her jeans. "How's Sarah doing back there?"

"Er... No, just talking to myself." I muttered back. "We're okay. Sorry."

My fingers were wet. I brought them to my lips and tasted her juices. "Nice and sweet!"

I took a number of kilometers before I had my hand deep inside her pants again and a couple of fingers inside her twat. I think even unconscious as she was, I was having some effect on her. Sarah was humping against my hand.

Cautiously, I carefully lifted my ass enough so I could pull the back of my sweat pants down below my butt. Nervously I made sure Dad was concentrating on driving before I pulled the front down and exposed my stiff. As I continued to finger my sister, I used my other hand to rub my dick over her soft face, leaving pre-cum slime trails over her cheek. When I pressed it against her lips, Sarah seemed to gently mouth the base of my boner. I pushed her chin down to make her open her mouth a bit more. Her lips automatically sealed around the shaft. The hot air expelled from her flaring nostrils warmed my balls.

The next part was going to take some configuring. "How to get my cock inside her mouth?" The back space was not conducive in aiding me to accomplish this especially without Sarah's assistance. I swung a foot over to the passenger side and needed to scoot my ass forward a better angle to insert it in. It was a difficult but I managed to scoot down enough so I could aim my cock towards her lips. I lubricated her mouth with more of my pre-cum. Sarah's tongue involuntarily licked it up. As she did, I pushed myself in to her carefully. Even though I was squished down and couldn't use the full length of my cock, I didn't want to do it too hard or too fast in case I gagged the back of her throat. But I ended up not having to worry about how much Sarah could take. I soon had her lips around my base. I gently humped her mouth; really wanting to make this last as long as I could. Soon, her mouth seemed to have a mind of its own.

I tried to grunt as quietly as I could. I shot my load into Sarah's mouth. "Uuuh... Uuuh... Uuuh..."

Now I didn't know what to do next. I had just cum in my sister's mouth; my dick was still hard and down her throat and I didn't have anything to really clean up with. Sarah took care of it. She spat out my cock and rolled a bit on to her back. She smacked her lips and let out a gentle moan. "Mmm..."

Dad called back to me. "We're going to have to stop and get gas. I thought I would have had enough but the snow is making it a real bad trek home. And I need to go to the can!"

By the time we pulled into the service station that was just past Kingston, I had pulled my sweat pants back up and buttoned up Sarah's jeans. Dad dashed off to the can while I finished gassing up. I moved the car nearer and waited for his return. "I need to go pee too!"

Luckily my winter jacket was long enough to hide my semi-hard prick, but trying to take a piss with one is impossible. Emptying my bladder took a little longer since I didn't want to pee all over the place. I got back to the car; Dad was waiting. I open the back driver side door and found my sister's head and the rest of her laying across the seat. Dad had place a pillow under her head. "I guess she fell over. You can sit in the front."

"No. There's enough room. I'll sit on the other side and make sure Sarah's okay." I told Dad.

Back on the road, the snowflakes coming down were big, sticky clumps that limited visibility. Dad again needed to concentrate on the road ahead. Sarah's bum was towards me. I took off my jacket and draped it over us. Not to keep warm but to hide in case Dad turned around. I turned and leaned towards Sarah. I pulled down the front of my sweats and started to dry hump her as my hand went under her top and played with her tits.

By the time we made it to Napanee, I managed to pop all of Sarah's button fly and slowly pulled her jeans down over her bum. It was obvious that her cunt was made for dogging. I used my hand to rub my knob along her slit to lubricate it with more pre-cum, but I found her already wet. The head of my cock pushed through her outer lips. I slowly pushed it in more and more. The gusty crosswinds outside did the job of pushing my hips and thus my cock into her. We were passing Belleville by the time I was all the way in. Having already come once a little earlier helped me last longer. I'm sure I wouldn have lasted less than 30 seconds otherwise. I repeatedly pulled back and thrusted forward. Her ass felt like it was pushing back into me.

Sarah was amazingly tight. My sister wasn't the first girl I've ever fucked. My girlfriend, Candy was a bit of a flirty slut and I wasn't her first boyfriend. Halfway through our first date, my cock was down her throat. Before the end of the night, we were fucking in the back of her Dad's car. Candy's pussy wasn't even half as tight as Sarah's as.

I continued to hump Sarah until I couldn't take anymore and shot my white cream into her sucking cunt. It wasn't as huge as the one I fired into her mouth but it still felt pretty big.

"Fuck! I can't believe I did the same thing again!" My cock was still plugged her pulsing pussy and kept my juice inside. I had forgotten to bring some tissues or something to clean up and this time Sarah wouldn't be able to swallow my cum.

I felt the strength of my hard-on subside. I was soft enough for Sarah's cunt to spit me out. I covered myself before pulling up and doing Sarah's jeans. Exhausted I napped the rest of the way home.

We finally got home pretty late. Mom and Dad helped Sarah to her room while I went to mine. Dad was exhausted from the drive and went straight to bed. I hopped into bed but was too hyped to sleep thinking of what I had just done which gave me a boner again. I closed my eyes and thought about Sarah. I threw off my covers. My hand automatically grabbed my stiff and slowly stroked it up and down. It was still a little sticky from Sarah's cunt juices.

"Tap... Tap..."

Someone was at my door. I quickly pulled the covers over to hide but the bulging tent gave itself away. Sitting up helped pull it back into me.

"Can I come in?" It was Sarah's voice.

"Yeah." I called back.

Sarah opened the door and entered; closing the door behind her. She wore a pink, flannel housecoat with a belt tied around her waist and fuzzy slippers.

"Dad said you took care of me in the car." Sarah undid the belt and opened the front of her housecoat. She was naked underneath. "Can you take care of me again, please?"

grgy56
grgy56
1,558 Followers