The Trip Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah is wide awake this time for fun in the back seat.
2.3k words
4.48
124.2k
111
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

"Let's go!" Dad called out. "I want to get there before there's too much traffic."

Mom, Dad, Sarah my sister and I were off to the beach. It was going to be a hot, late summer's day at our family annual reunion; a small event with cousins, uncles, aunts all get together. Mom made a cooler full of food for the day although everyone contributes to the pot luck. Dad packed everything into the car including chairs and a rather bulky umbrella he picked up on sale the other day. Of course it was too long and even in two pieces, didn't fit into the trunk sideways. He had to push the point of it through the pass-through of the back seat. That meant Sarah and I sat in the back separated by this wall.

We were driving to Crystal Beach which is a south of the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. One of the uncles had a place there. It would take at least a couple of hours of driving. This was the first time since the Montreal trip that Sarah and I would be in the back of the car for any length of time.

On that trip during the drive back to Toronto, Sarah pretended to be drunk and sleep in the back seat. I "volunteered" to sit in the back with her just in case. Mom wasn't a hockey fan and didn't come with us. As Dad drove home in the snow storm, Sarah still pretending to be asleep let me have my way with her. Since then Sarah and I have done it a number of times at home when alone.

On shorter trips, Sarah would let me finger bang her hot, tight pussy or she would slip her hand inside my pants and stroke me off. On this longer trip, the umbrella was going to make any back seat shenanigans difficult and the drive very boring.

Although the drive to Niagara was quick, traffic already started to back up as we tried to pass through. Normally we would take an alternate slightly longer route but Dad thought going through Niagara would be quicker. Wrong! There was always a lot of tourists and gamblers visiting the city. The drive through was slow but be made it and the rest of the drive was pretty good.

Uncle Tom and Aunt Suzie were already there with our cousin Lora to greet us at their beach house. Soon Uncle Lester and Liz his wife joined us. They had brought Shayla my grandmother on Mom's side with them.

A couple of other uncle, aunts and cousins joined us but only for the day. They lived not as far so they wouldn't stay the weekend. That meant there was enough room in Uncle Tom's place for the rest of us. Unfortunately that also meant that Sarah was sharing a room with Lora which meant she couldn't come visit me at night.

It was a fantastic Saturday. Weather was hot, sunny and perfect. Sarah looked great in her tiny bikini and I wanted to fuck her so badly I pretty much had a constant boner in my oversized swimming trunks which didn't go unnoticed by Lora. Then I started noticing her.

While Sarah was a blond, Lora was a red head. Both were shapely, but Sarah was slightly taller. The bikini bras, Sarah a string halter and Lora a tiny strip of lycra, they wore did little to hide their breasts but I'd have to give Lora the edge in size. Lora was about the same age as Sarah.

It was really hot. Some of the younger, smaller cousins played on the shore under Dad's new umbrella or in the shallows while Sarah, Lora and I waded in the deeper waters. Standing, the water would have reached my stomach but all of us kind of squatted down to cover our bodies in the cooling liquid.

Lora waved her arms under the waters; every so often, she would brush them against me. Then she did it more and more until it became full contact. Her hand rubbed my belly, then lower and lower to my crotch only to find Sarah's hand already there.

"Sarah!" Lora scolded her cousin in a mocking tone.

Maybe it wasn't going to be so boring a weekend after all. Still hidden under the waters, Lora and Sarah pushed my bathing trunks down enough for both of them to play with my hard cock. With Lora on one side and Sarah on the other, they both pressed their breasts into me. They wrapped a leg around each of mine and dry humped my thigh. The cool waters helped to defer the inevitable ending but we all managed to cum. I watched my white strings of semen float away towards Buffalo.

Lester and Liz never stayed late and left mid-afternoon. And soon after dinner, our local area relatives left. Later that night after the rest our parents were in bed, both Lora and Sarah snuck into my room for a bit of dry land fun. Both were already naked. Both were already horny and wet.

"We had to wait until everyone was asleep." Lora whispered.

"We were bore waiting in our room so we started without you." Sarah supressed a chuckle. "Your cousin Lora has a very nice tasting pussy."

Sarah was right.

Sarah can be insatiable at times, tonight was one of those times. Obvious to me that they were more than cousins, Lora was the same as Sarah. I was long exhausted before the two of them had quenched their appetites with each other and returned to their room.

I awoke that morning. My groan ached slightly. Even though my room stank of sex, my normal morning wood was nowhere to be found. It was another hot one. Even ogling Lora and Sarah as they teased me, did nothing for my flaccid cock. For the rest of the day, Lora and Sarah kept after me for more but I managed my best to avoid them. I would have been dead; happy but dead.

Again, Dad didn't want to leave for home too, too late. Mom told us that Granma Shayla was coming home with us. Apparently, she HAD to get back that night. Seems she had an argument with Aunt Suzie and refused to stay another day. She was supposed to stay the week. I wasn't sure where the heck in the car she was going to sit.

Sarah, Lora and I went for a quick swim before we ate an early supper. Dad packed the car but with all of Granma's stuff, the umbrella wasn't going to fit through the trunk. Apparently the oversize cooler Mom brought which she needed to use the next week wasn't going to fit in the truck either.

"Well, we'll leave the umbrella here and then if we put the cooler in the middle, Granma Shayla can sit on one side and you can have Sarah sit on you lap on the other. It's only a short trip home." Neither Sarah nor I protested. Lora chuckled.

Modern technology is great. By the time we were ready to go, our swimsuits were dry. I couldn't be bothered changing so I just pulled on a t-shirt. Sarah got the same idea but wore a longer shirt that covered her bum.

We all hugged good-bye. Lora gave my package a squeeze farewell. Granma wanted to sit behind Dad for some reason. I crawled into the seat behind Mom and Sarah sat on my lap. She squirmed her ass into me pretending to get comfortable. It was enough to separate her ass cheeks and to start the blood flowing into my cock.

By the time we reached Welland, darkness started to descend and Granma Shayla was asleep. All the while, Sarah kept wiggling her bum knowing she was having a desired effect. I managed to pull her shirt up over her bum. With her knees spread slightly and my oversized swim trunks, I could feel me rising between her legs. Sarah reached up through the leg hole and pulled me out from under the gusset. Her thumb rubbed my knob and spread my leaking pre-cum over it with her thumb. I slipped my hands under her shirt and pulled the strings tying her swimming bra so I could massage her tits. Her nipples became engorged and hard.

Sarah took my hand and guided it downwards until my fingers felt her bikini bottom. I rubbed her through the thin material and could feel the slit of her camel toe get wetter and wetter. I slithered my finger under the small patch of cloth covering her and ran it along her lips. Her clit was puffy and protruding. I pressed it.

"Uh!" Sarah moaned loudly.

"You guys okay back there?" Called Dad.

"You need a rest?" Mom added and looked around. Being later, there wasn't a lot of light to see what was going on in the back.

"Uh... No! Um... Yeah, we're fine." Sarah answered back quickly but I kept pressing her love button. She retaliated and closed a hard, tight fist around my cock.

"It was Granma Shayla making that noise." I grunted back and pinched her clit between my thumb and forefinger. "She's asleep."

"Okay then let me know if you two need a break." Dad said and turned back his attention to driving. "Traffic is starting to back up so it might be a longer trip than normal."

"You bastard!" Sarah whispered and let go of me. She checked that Mom and Dad were concentrating on the cars ahead and then verified that Granma was still asleep. She pulled the tie strings of her bikini bottom and pulled them off. She leaned back into me. "Fuck me!"

Sarah lifted her bum enough for me to push my trunks down and pop my cock out. She moaned when it slapped against her pussy. She reached between and held my shaft into her hot box. Her bum moved back and forth and slid my cock up and down her well lubricated slit.

Putting it inside her was a little more difficult since we were in the back seat. Sarah used the cooler to support herself as she raised her back side up. She used her other hand and pointed my crown at her hole then slowly sat back down.

"Holy fuck!" I couldn't believe how hot she was. Her tight cunt felt like a thousand degrees. I couldn't really thrust but was only able to make small stabbing movement into her. Didn't matter how incredible it felt, it wasn't enough fucking movement to make me cum. Sarah used her fingers to masturbate herself to a soft, whimpering orgasm a couple of times.

"Oh god, I've cum so many times. My pussy needs a bit of a rest." Sarah whispered back to me.

"Sarah! I'm so hard and need to cum!" I whispered back.

"Don't worry." Sarah lifted herself off of me. She shifted slightly and place the tip of my hard prick between her ass cheeks and against her butt hole. Her bum slowly descended. I could feel her anus open up and accept me inside.

"Oh gawd, Sarah!" I groaned as I felt her repeatedly squeeze her asshole tight.

The traffic to Hamilton was stop and go. Dad's braking and accelerating was enough back and forth movement to fuck Sarah.

"Sarah!" I grunted a quiet warning. "I'm going to cum inside you. Inside your asshole!"

"Yes! Cum inside me!" Sarah whispered back to me. "Fill my asshole with your cum!"

I started to shoot my load deep into her bowels. Sarah's body completely stiffened. It was the first time I've done anal and it was an incredible feeling. I kept blasting huge wads inside of her. I bit on the back of her shirt to keep myself from screaming.

Unfortunately, I had no more to give her. My whole body vibrated in gigantic post orgasmic spasms. It took to the outside of Mississauga before I got my wits about me. Granma just lived in a retirement community centre just off the 401. We dropped her off. Mom and Dad helped her inside her building while Sarah and I waited in the car. Sarah was still on top of me. Her asshole spat me out long ago with a large volume of my cum which was soaking into my crotch.

Mom and Dad returned.

As Dad closed his door, he sniffed. "What's that smell?"

"You can move over if you want now, Sarah." Said Mom.

"No. It's okay. We're almost home now." I answered back as we both sat there covered but bare assed.

Dad didn't look too concerned but Mom turned to give us a curious glance. The rest of the drive was smooth and quick. When we turned onto our street, Sarah turned suddenly and said. "I can't find my bottoms!"

Too late. We turned into our drive way. Dad turned the engine off and popped the trunk. Sarah opened the door and got out. I could see the slime trail out of her ass and down her legs. She quickly dashed to the house. "Got to go pee!"

I managed to pull up my trunks but they were very damp after soaking up our juices. I located Sarah's bottoms and pulled out them out with the cooler which held it in front of me to hide our back seat activities. Inside, I quickly changed into my sweats then I helped Dad in with the stuff from the trunk.

Later...

"Good night, Mom." I kissed her on the cheek. "Good night, Dad. Thanks for taking us to Uncle Tom's this weekend. Had a lot of fun."

"No problem, Son." Dad smiled. "Glad you enjoyed it."

"Yes. And thank you for carrying Sarah the entire trip back. You really do take good care of her, don't you?" Mom winked.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers