The Trip to New Mexico

Story Info
Liz takes a trip and meets a porno business in the works.
4.1k words
4.62
42.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I headed off to college in the fall, I took a little trip down to New Mexico. I decided to needed a vacation, to get away from work and other things for a while. New Mexico is a very beautiful place. Once I got there, I rented out a nice BMW and was on my way to having a wonderful vacation by myself.

As I was driving along an empty desert road, I felt one of my tires give way.

"Damnit! Not now," I said angrily to myself.

I got out of the car and saw that my front tire had been blown out. I opened the trunk of my car and realized that I didn't have a spare tire or a jack to life the car.

"Fuck! This isn't good."

I took the map out that I was reading. I saw that a gas station was just a few miles from where I was. I was pissed that I had to walk but I had no choice.

It was blazing hot in New Mexico. My forehead and my armpits were dripping with sweat. I took off my thin shirt and was now walking in my sweaty tank top. The sweat and the sunlight were making my chest glisten. My tank top was so soaked, that you could see right through it to my areolas and nipples. I was ready to pass out from the heat.

Lucky for me, a van had pulled up and two young looking guys were inside.

"Hey ma'am! Do you want a lift?" The guy on the passenger side asked me.

"Sure.! Thank you so much. My car had broken down back there and I really need to get to the gas station just up ahead," I explained to them.

Another guy in the back had opened up the side of the van for me. I climbed in and closed the door behind me.

Inside the van was nice looking. It was painted purple and had two huge beanbags for chairs.

"Please. Have a seat," suggested the guy in the back.

All three of the guys were white and not bad looking. The guy in the driver's seat had long rock star hair and had pretty big muscles. The guy in the passenger seat was skinnier and had his hair into a ponytail. The guy I was in the back with, resembled Steve-O from Jackass.

I took a seat in one of the beanbag chairs. I couldn't help notice that the guy in the back with me had his eyes glued to my bouncing breasts as the van ran over huge lumps in the road. I couldn't blame him for not wanting to look. If you had 42EE breasts that were flopping in every direction, I would been glued to them too.

"You have a very wonderful physique," said the guy in the back. "My name is Bryan by the way."

"Nice to meet you Bryan and thanks for noticing," I said with a smile.

"Guys must chase after you all the time. Considering if you could run with those things," Bryan said laughing.

"Yeah... It's very tough to run with boobs the size of watermelons," I explained to him.

"I've never been with a girl with tits the size that you have," Bryan said. "You must be a very rare type of girl. Not many our blessed with enormous natural breasts."

"I guest I was one of the lucky ones," I replied.

I looked down at my chest and saw that my nipples and areolas were still visible for Bryan's viewing pleasure.

"Man! I bet those things weight a ton," Bryan commented.

"About 12 pounds each. So that's 24 pounds of flesh hanging from my chest," I responded.

It was kind of weird talking about my breasts to a guy I've never met before.

"Man! Those are some fucking huge titties," said the longhaired driver. "You're exactly the type of girl we're looking for."

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

"Well. My friends and I are starting our own porn business called Busty Van Chicks. We drive around and look for beautiful women with beautiful large breasts. We refer breasts at least over a D cup. You seem to be a lot more. What's your bra size?" Bryan asked.

"I'm currently 42EE."

"Holy shit! I've never heard of that size existing before," said the guy in the passenger seat.

"Has anyone had the pleasure of touching them?" Bryan asked.

"A few guys. Only two guys have seen them without any protection," I explained.

"Those two guys were some lucky motherfuckers," said Bryan. "By the way, in the driver's seat is Stone and in the passenger's seat is Bam Bam."

"Nice to meet you guys," I said shyly.

"It was definitely nice to meet you and your chest," said Stone bluntly.

I just sat there and laughed a little bit.

"I know this may sound wacky but would you like to be the first girl to have sex in this van and be on our show?" Bryan asked. "We'll pay you if money is an issue. Bam Bam's father is loaded with cash.

It shocked me at first when he asked me. But then, I figured since I'm on vacation, I might as well get laid.

"I won't take your money because I'm not a hooker," I responded.

"So you're going to do it?" Bryan asked with a huge grin on his face.

"Yes!"

"Fantastic!" Bryan said very happy. "Hey Bam Bam! Pull out the camcorder and get your ass over here."

Bam Bam reached into his duffel bag and pulled out a camcorder. He climbed into the back and began filming Bryan and I just sitting there.

"Those guys look like they want to come out. Why don't you take off the shirt and show us God's gifts," said Bam Bam, as he focused the cam on my breasts, bouncing and swaying with each hump in the road we run over. "They might break loose themselves with all that bouncing."

I grabbed the bottom of my tank top and lifted it over my head. My huge pale freckled breasts trembled out and slapped against each other for a few seconds. Bam Bam focused the camcorder on them as Bryan and I also watched them quiver and wobble.

"Oh my God! They're so fucking huge and look so firm and soft," gasped Bryan.

"Touch them. Don't be afraid," I urged Bryan.

Bryan kneeled in front of me and cupped both of my enormous breasts in each hand. He began squeezing my breasts at the base and jiggling them for his pleasure.

"These things are fucking awesome dude!" Bryan said, looking into the camcorder. "Get a close up on these big cherry nipples."

As Bryan held my breasts, he squeezed them hard, making my huge nipples balloon open from my areolas.

"They look like gumdrops man," said Bam Bam, zooming in up close at my nipples.

"I bet they taste as good as they look," Bryan commented.

"I don't know. Why don't you find out?" I urged him.

Bryan squeezed both of my tits together and closed his lips around one nipple. He sucked it for a while and switched to the other nipple. His tongue softly caressed both of my nipples in turns but his lips savagely sucked my nipples and areolas, leaving them coated in his saliva. Bryan then stuffed an enormous amount of my tit flesh between his lips and sucked on it like a vacuum. The tit he wasn't sucking was being squeezed and having the nipple pinched and tugged.

"Devour those monstrous tits Bryan," urged Bam Bam, as he zoomed in up close to Bryan's mouth crammed with my tit.

After Bryan saliva-downed one of my breasts, he switched to the other one. Taking as much of it between his lips as possible.

"Ohhhh! My nipples are very sensitive," I moaned, putting my hands on the back of Bryan's head and smashing his face against my freckled soft breast. I could feel his tongue lashing out at my big nipple and areolas trapped inside his mouth. I began having an orgasm as Bryan increased his sucking speed.

Bryan stretched and pulled my tit between his lips, finally releasing it with a loud pop. The tit was drenched in his saliva and swaying back and forth with the other. My thong was soaked from the tit sucking.

"Amazing tits... What's your name?" Bryan asked, as his two partners and myself began laughing.

"It's Liz," I told him.

"Okay Liz. I've really enjoyed your breasts but I don't want to blow my load just yet. I want to see what other gifts God has blessed you with," said Bryan, giving my wet tits a few squeezes before letting them go.

I stood up and kicked off my shoes. Then I unzipped my jeans and pulled them down and off my feet. I was now standing in front of the camcorder in nothing but my thong and socks. My breasts were still dripping from Bryan's saliva.

"Turn around so we can see that ass," Bam Bam suggested.

I turned around and pulled the back of my thong up, into my ass crack so that, the two of them could get a good look at my huge pale buttocks.

"Look at that fat ass!" Bryan exclaimed.

"Bend over on the beanbag so Bryan can spank you," Bam Bam requested.

"Ok," I replied.

I bended over the beanbag with my plumped ass thrusted out towards them. My huge slobbery tits were hanging down against the beanbag.

Bryan got behind me and started spanking my ass. It felt weird having my ass spanked. The force of his spanks was causing my ass to jiggle like jell-o. Then I felt his hands squeezing and kneading my butt flesh.

"Mmmm. I would love to fuck you up the ass. Have you ever got fucked in your ass before?" Bryan asked.

"No," I said. "I think it would hurt me too much."

"Don't worry Liz. We'll take good care of you," Bam Bam said, as his camcorder zoomed in on my quivering ass cheeks, being kneaded and squeezed by Bryan's large hands.

"Let's get rid of his thong to see what you got in front," Bryan suggested.

He pulled my thong down from the back, baring my entire ass to the camcorder. Bryan separated my ass cheeks so that Bam Bam could get a good look at my tiny asshole.

"Do you think my big dick could fit in there?" Bryan asked Bam Bam.

"I'm sure you could make it work," Bam Bam replied with a grin.

I turned around and parted my legs, revealing my bald moist pussy with the hairy landing strip above it.

"Mmmm! That looks tasty," Bryan commented. "How many cocks have plugged that pussy up?"

"Only two," I replied, as I lightly ran my fingers over my wet clitoris.

Bryan lifted my left leg up and over his neck. He bended downs and started licking my thighs. His tongue then moved to my wet snatch. I held his head at my crotch and shoved my cunt against his face. Bryan's tongue wiggled and slithered in and out of my cunt.

Bam Bam zoomed up and focused the cam at my pussy being devoured by his friend. Bryan began sucking my clitoris hard and using his teeth to capture it so that his tongue could flicker over and over it repeatedly. My toes began to curl and an orgasmic sensation run through my body once again.

Bryan used his fingers to open up my pussy and letting Bam Bam get up close and personal with the pink flesh inside.

"She is so wet dude," commented Bam Bam, as he held the camcorder between my legs and zoomed up between my mountainous titties, to capture my pleasing facial expressions.

Bryan sucked my pussy a little while longer and made me cum. He swallowed every drop of my cream and continued to suck even after I have came.

"I think her pussy is ready," Bryan, making eye contact at the camcorder.

Bryan stood up and took off his shirt, revealing his hairy slightly built chest. He then kicked off his shoes and pulled his jeans down off his feet. I was amazed at the huge tent in his boxers. Once he removed his boxers, an enormous sausage-like cock hung down between his thighs, complete with an enormous pair of hairy balls.

"Have you ever sucked a cock before?" Bryan asked me.

"Yes but never one that thick and long before. I mean, I had my share of big dicks but you're is beyond big. It's fricken HUMONGOUS!" I exclaimed.

Bryan got between my legs, with this huge sausage cock flopping at me. I reached out and grabbed it with both hands. I began rubbing it up and down my palms. My fingers could barely get a tight grip around his enormous dick. I opened my mouth and engulfed his swollen mushroom head between my lips. I suckled his cockhead like a fat sucker. Bryan had his hands in my hair and running them down my pasty back.

Bam Bam zoomed in with the camcorder to my face, watching me sucking his friend's cockhead. I then turned my mouth into a vacuum and started sucking down his shaft. Moving my mouth inch by inch down his meaty log. I could only get about 6 inches of his cock between my lips. The other 6 inches were without the comfort of my moist lips. I began bobbing my head up and down his dick furiously. I could feel his enormous cockhead invading the back of my throat. Bryan cupped both of my massive breasts in each hand and began massaging them while my tongue massaged his cock between my lips. I was able to get a few more inches of his thick meat between my lips.

"Oh god, oh god, ohhhh so fucking fantastic," moaned Bryan, as he lifted my big tits up by their nipples.

I pulled his juicy cock out of my mouth and started stroking it. I held his cock up and began sliding my tongue up and down the sides. I started sucking down the middle of his shaft and used my tongue to lick around the thick base of his cock. My chin rested upon his gigantic balls while I sucked the base of his cock.

"Ohhhh Bam Bam! She's a good cocksucker. She's got every inch of my shaft throbbing and coated in her saliva," grunted Bryan.

I knew Bryan was pleased with my mouth on his cock. I focused my attention to his balls. Lapping my tongue around each huge nut. I then engulfed one fat nut between my lips and suckled it for a while. I switched and did the same to the other one. While the balls were in my mouth, I let my tongue swirl around the fatness and trace the wrinkles on his nuts. I dropped both of his wet balls out of my mouth with loud pop sounds.

"I want to fuck your throat some more," urged Bryan.

He climbed up on the beanbag and planted his feet next to hips. I tilted my head back and had my mouth opened wide. His giant dick immediately plunged between my lips like a submarine diving under water. I sucked his cock while he thrusted it down my throat. More and thicker inches of his huge dick were stuffed in my mouth. My lips were also to the base. His massive balls were pounding against my wet chin. He held my shoulders tight and thrusted with all his might. I could see the intense facial expression on his flushed face. My face was also bright red as it was hard for me to breathe with his cock plowing my mouth. My legs were spread, showing Bam Bam my juicy cunt and glistening thighs. My mammoth breasts were jiggling with every thrust of his immense cock down my throat. My nipples were standing up like huge bullets.

Bryan face fucked me for another 3 to 5 minutes. He pulled his slobbery wet cock from my mouth and climbed back down between my legs in a hurry. He lifted my legs up by the back of my knees and bended my knees to where they were squished against my big tits.

"It's time to fuck this pussy," said an eager Bryan.

He slowly eased his giant log between my labia. I looked down between my squished breasts and saw his enormous cock lodging between my pussy folds. He began thrusting slowly and hard. Trying to fit his entire cock in my tiny cunt. I felt my pussy muscles trembling at the sheer size of his massive dong. They were being ripped apart to fit his meat.

"Ahhhhh! Oh, oh, oh God! You're ripping my pussy apart," I cried.

My plumped ass was against his thighs as his crotch thrusted against mines. His cock was so big, I thought it would come out through my asshole. I planted my sock-covered feet on his shoulders as he began thrusting a bit faster and deeper in my pussy. Soon he had my body rocking to this thrust and I was in serious pain and pleasure at the same time.

"Oh yeaaah! Oh fucking yeaaah! Ohhhhh. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. AHHHH!" I moaned in pain and pleasure, as Bryan picked up his speed and really drilled his massive cock in and out of my cunt.

Bryan leaned forward with my feet still on his shoulders and my legs compacted against my tits. He pushed his cock in and out of me fast. His balls were pounding against my shivering ass. Bryan and I began kissing with tongue. I felt his mouth up with moans and cries. Both of our bodies were overheating and sweat began dripping from our bodies.

Bryan lifted himself up and I was able to move my legs to his sides. He grabbed my thighs and impaled his cock further up my pussy hole. My pussy clamped around his massive member as it plunged in and out like a jackhammer.

"OH GOD!! Ahhhhhh! It hurts Bryan! Ahhhhhh fuck!" I howled, as I wrapped my legs around his waist. The heels of my feet bounced off his ass cheeks. Bryan was balls deep in my snatch. My pussy had swallowed his entire shaft. I stretched my arms out, trying to catch onto anything to fight off the pain of this immense club ramming in my pussy. My enormous sweaty breasts were flopping up and down at Bryan and hitting my chin. Bryan grabbed my breasts and tried to steady them the best he could. He planted his lips against my areola, capturing my nipple and sucked hard on my bouncing titties.

"Yeah dude. Fuck her. Fuck the shit out of his slut," I heard Bam Bam shouting in the back.

Bryan lifted me up off the beanbag chair and positioned me on the ground. He was still on top of me and never took his cock out of my cunt. He resumed pounding my pussy to death with his dick. Bryan hugged my sweaty body tight against his while he thrusted.

I started cumming as soon as the first orgasm took over my body. Bryan started thrusting slowly as he felt my juices pouring all over his oversized cock and balls. It was only a matter of time before I started cumming again with his slow and hard thrusts. My cum was spurting out of my pussy like a geyser at his crotch. My tits jumped up at me with each hard thrust Bryan rammed me with.

"I can't cum yet until I fucked you're fat ass," Bryan grunted.

Bryan pulled his huge pussy-juice glistening cock from between my cunt walls. My pussy was sore and dripping with cum. Bam Bam got an extreme close up of my swollen pussy. Bryan leaned his head down and began sucking my pussy. Sucking up my gooey cum and sucking my enlarged red clitoris. I came again to his pussy sucking and he swallowed another load of cum. He kissed my glistening, red thighs and ran his tongue over them.

"You taste so fucking good Liz. Now it's time to see if your ass can stand up to my hungry cock," Bryan said.

While the fucking was going on in the back, Stone had been jus driving around in circles and stroking his own dick.

I got up on all fours and knew his huge cock squeezing between my ass cheeks would hurt worse then anything I've ever felt.

Bryan kneeled behind me with his giant wet cock resting against the bottoms of my feet. He moved his head to one of my sides and grabbed one of my enormous tits and began sucking on it. Both of his hands were soon squeezing and mauling my huge hanging tits while he suckled on one.

After he gave my tit a good long sucking and my pussy was once again drenched in my cum, he took his cock and rubbed it against my plumped buttocks. He slapped his cock against my buttocks. My buttocks jiggled it with each slap.

"Make sure you slide that cock all the way to her bowels man," teased Bam Bam, as he got in front of me and zoomed the camcorder at my flushed and sweaty face.

Bryan parted my ass cheeks wide and began spitting down at my asshole. He stuck a finger in my mouth and I lubed it up for him. Bryan pushed the finger into my tiny anus and began moving in and out of it.

"Ohhhh!" I moaned, as Bryan pulled his finger out.

I felt Bryan's cockhead rubbing against my asshole. I couldn't believe my anal virginity was about to be taken away from me. Bryan slowly eased his cockhead inside my asshole. Slowly, inch by inch of his pulsing meat vanished between my huge pale ass cheeks.

"Ahhhh fuck!! Oh, oh, oh my ass! Oh my fucking ASS!! You're in my ASSHOLE!" I cried, as Bryan closed my ass cheeks with his cock crammed between them.

My huge heaving breasts were across the van floor as my ass had a huge cock crammed between it. Bryan thrusted hard and slow at first, letting my ass muscles loosen up to his massive meat. My asshole felt wider then it has ever been. Bryan's crotch was bouncing off my jiggling ass with each hard thrust.

12