The Trip to New Mexico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah man! Fuck her ass hard," urged Bam Bam, as he zoomed in at my big tits sliding across the cold van floor.

"Ohhhhh Bryan! My ass! Oh, oh, oh god my ass! You're fucking my ass! Oh, Oh, Ohhhh God!" I whimpered, to each pounding thrust of Bryan's big dick up my ass.

Bryan had a handful of my soft ass while he pounded my rectum. His balls were bouncing against my dripping pussy. He really picked up the intensity of fucking my ass. His thrusts got faster and my ass was trembling to his mighty cock.

"I'm almost there girl! Hold.... on.... a.... minute," moaned Bryan, as he leaned his chest against my back and lifted his ass up into the air and really came down hard on my ass with his cock.

Bryan grabbed my long red hair and pulled my head back while wildly pounding my ass furiously like a wild bronco. My asshole was extremely loosen and crammed with his entire cock. My ass and pussy were leaking with juices down my thighs and the sweat continued to pour down my swaying tits and off the tips of my tender nipples.

"Damn dude! Her ass must be destroyed," said Bam Bam amazed, at how viciously Bryan was ramming my asshole.

Bryan started slowing down his thrust and finally pulled his thick massive meat from my anus and started ejaculating all over my back and ass. Thick layers of his hot cum oozed down my ass cheeks and between them. My lower back was also stained with his hot spunk.

Both Bryan and I began breathing normally again and our sweating began to decrease.

"You were incredible Liz," Bryan commented me.

I lied on my stomach for a while, letting my tender asshole calm down from the heat of his pounding.

After I rested for a while, I cleaned myself off and the boys dropped me off at the gas station. I was able to call for a tow truck and be on my way. I definitely had a good time in New Mexico and the boys of the van told me if I ever wanted to do another video with them, I was more then welcome to return. Of course, my rectum will never been the same again.

12