The Trip to Rancho Mirage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next week things were kind of cool around the house as Bev avoided me. I'd about had enough of it by Friday and I was just getting ready to tell her to sit down and that we needed to talk when she said:

"We need to talk Rob and maybe you should get a beer or have a stiff drink first. "I'll meet you in the living room in a couple of minutes."

"Sounds serious" I thought so I poured myself two fingers of Wild Turkey, chased it with a beer and went and sat down on the couch. A minute or so later Bev came in and sat on the easy chair. It was 'telling' that she didn't sit next to me on the couch.

"Rob, you know that I love you right? At least I hope you do. I do not believe that there is another man in the world who could ever mean as much to me as you do. You are as perfect as anyone man can be. But that is my problem Rob. You are only one man. Please don't misunderstand what I'm going to say now. You are a marvelous lover and you have never failed to get me off when we make love, but it isn't enough for me honey."

I started to say something, but she said, "Please wait and let me finish. You know what happened when I went on spring break to Panama City with Lindy. What you don't know is that I loved it. I loved having multiple partners. I loved having more than one man working on me. When I left Panama City I put it behind me as a one time experience. Something to be remembered, but never done again. But I couldn't. I had to experience it again. Maybe a dozen times before we got married I got together with Belinda and her friends and did it again.

"I did put it behind me when we got married. I told myself that I had sown my wild oats and it was time to settle down. But it hasn't turned out to be that simple. I think about it all the time. I'm craving it. I was talking to Belinda about it and she said that the solution was simple. Just join the wife swapping group she belongs to. I laughed at her and said that there was no way I could get you to go along with that and she said that I probably could if I worked it right. All I had to do was find out your fantasies and work on them.

"She told me that at one time or another every man has wanted to have two or three women fussing over him. All I had to do was slowly lead you along with some role play until I had you in the right mood to mention the swingers group. I knew the night that I asked you about your fantasies that getting you to go along was a pipe dream so I'm falling back on Plan B. I'm asking you to let me have one night a month when I can go out and get my fix as it were.

"It has nothing to do with love honey; it is just sex. You won't lose anything by it and in fact I'll probably come home so charged up that I'll leave you n ruins. I need this Rob. Please baby; work with me on it."

I sat there stunned and speechless and stared at her. Finally I shook it off and said:

"You can sit there and ask me that? As long as we have been together and as well as you know me and you can ask me that? Absolutely not Bev!! Absofuckinglutely not!!! You are a grown woman and you get to run your own life. I don't own you and I can't tell you what you can or can't do, but I can tell you what you can't do if you want to keep your marriage. If you ever fuck one any one other than me we are through. Zero tolerance Bev. If you are ever with Belinda and those clowns she hangs with and you flirt or maybe even just neck with one of them and I find out we are done. My position – and I want to make it absolutely clear – is that my wife is mine and no one else's. Are we clear on this?"

She got up and ran from the room crying. I sat there and watched her go and I was pissed! She cheated on me a dozen times before we were married? I didn't what pissed me off the most. The fact that she did it or the fact she did it and I didn't have a clue. How the fuck could I have missed it? Was I so stupidly in love with her that I just ignored the signs? There had to have been signs. Once or twice I could see not noticing, but a dozen times?

For the first time since we had gotten married I slept in one of the spare bedroom so I wouldn't have to be with Bev. When I work up the next morning Bev was in bed with me. When she saw I was awake she put her hand on my cock and started fondling it as she said:

"I'm sorry baby; I should have known better. I don't like it when we argue. I'm yours baby. Don't ever worry about that. I'm yours forever."

My cock did what it always did when Bev touched it or even looked at it for that matter, and she slid down and took me in her mouth. When I was stone hard she moved up and mounted me and as my cock slid into her pussy she moaned:

"I was a slut baby, but I've always been your slut and nobody else's."

She rode me for a few minutes and then she got off me and laid there with her legs spread wide and said:

"Fuck me baby; fuck me hard."

I moved between her legs, pushed into her and then fucked her as hard as I was able.. She came twice before did and as soon as my soft cock was out of her she went down on me and worked to get me hard again and when she did she said:

"I want you in my ass this time baby. I was a slut before I married you, but I'm your slut baby. Treat me like your slut baby. Pound my ass. Fuck me hard."

I slid my cock back in her pussy to get it wet and then I pushed my cock into her ass. No working on it to get her ready, just shove and go. I did mention that I was pissed right? She gave a sharp cry and buried her head in the pillow, but she didn't try to pull away and after a minute or two she was pushing back at me. It took me a while to bust my nut and Bev got off at least once before I ran out of steam.

++++++++++++++++++++

We went out for breakfast and when we got back home I cut the grass and did some other yard work. When I went into the house to get a soft drink out of the refrigerator Bev came into the kitchen, bent over the table and said:

"Do me honey; I need it. I need it bad."

I took her over the table and when I was done she knelt down in front of me and cleaned my cock with her mouth. As she did it I was thinking, "She can't have her multiple partners so is she trying to make up for it by getting me to fuck her as much as a couple of guys could?" If that was so I could learn to live with it.

Three hours later she was in the laundry room doing laundry and as I passed by the laundry room door when I came into the house Bev reached out, grabbed my arm and pulled me into the room. She had me do her on the washing machine and there were some very interesting sensations when the washer went into spin cycle.

The rest of the weekend was pretty much the same and we had more sex on that weekend than we'd had during the previous three weeks. I wasn't complaining a bit. Things slowed down some the next week. We made love on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday and I thought we had put the unpleasantness behind us.

Monday at work the boss asked me to run over to one off our accounts and pick up a check. It was close to lunch and I was going to be near my neighborhood anyway so I decided to stop at the house for lunch. There were unfamiliar cars in the driveway and I wondered what the hell was going on since Bev should have been at work and there should be nobody home.

I knew as soon as I opened the door what was going on because they were that noisy. I walked toward the back bedroom and I heard a man say:

"Damn she sure has a tight cunt. Her old man must hardly ever fuck her" and another man's voice said, "No matter. We will give her all she can handle."

I approached the bedroom and reached a point in the hallway where I could see past the door jamb and see the dresser mirror without having to move into the doorway. In the mirror I saw Bev on her hands and knees taking a cock in her asshole while sucking on the man in front of her. A third man was standing beside the bed slowly stroking himself while he waited his turn.

There we no thoughts of an angry confrontation. I'd made my position totally clear to Bev and there wasn't any more to say. I took out my cell phone and took a couple of pictures although I wasn't all that sure of how they would turn out being that I was taking pictures of what was on the mirror and then I turned and quietly left the house.

I picked up the check and went back to work I told my boss what I had seen and told him that I would be leaving town. I asked if the company had any openings in other cities as I would like to stay with the company if possible and he told me he would look into it and let me know. That evening as I was getting ready to leave work he called me into his office and told me that there were openings in Toledo, Ohio. Atlanta, Georgia and in El Rancho Mirage in California. I told him I would take the Rancho Mirage slot since I had a brother living there. He said he would start the paperwork and asked me when I wanted to leave and I told him as soon as possible and he said I could take off as soon as I brought Henderson up to date on the projects I was working on. I told him that I could have it done by Wednesday and we decided that Wednesday evening would be when I'd leave.

When I got home that night I acted as if nothing was wrong. I did have a sick curiosity to see what my Bev felt like after being gangbanged, but she must not wanted to chance me feeling something different so at the dinner table she said that she wasn't feeling well and she went to bed early.

Tuesday I called my brother Jake and filled him in on what was going on and he said he had plenty of room and I could stay with him when I got to Rancho Mirage. I spent Tuesday and Wednesday bringing Henderson up to speed on my projects and I spent some of the time working on a list of what I wanted out of the house. Wednesday I rented a trailer to be picked up Thursday morning and arranged with a couple of good friends to help me move my things and then I made a couple of phone call and put a few things in motion for my own piece of mind.

Tuesday Bev felt better and we had sex, but she didn't feel any different and that made me wonder if she had been doing her multiple partner thing all along and that's why she didn't feel any different. No matter. I fucked her and I fucked her as many times as I could on Tuesday and Wednesday because God only knew when I might get laid again. Wednesday I screwed Bev three times only she didn't know that they were the last times she was ever going to get it from me.

Thursday morning I kissed her as I left for work and then I drove over and picked up my rented trailer. By two I had everything out of the house that I wanted. Before I unhooked the computer I printed off the pictures that I had transferred from my cell phone to it and I left them on the kitchen table with my wedding ring and a power of attorney so she could sell the house if she wanted to. The equity was more than what I was going to take from the bank so I figured that we were even moneywise. On the way out of town I hit the bank and cleaned out all the accounts and the safe deposit box and by four I was on the Interstate and headed west and you know the rest."

"You didn't even talk to her?"

"What was there to talk about? I'd made sure that she knew my position, but she ignored what I'd said. Add to that she had cheated on me when she went to Panama City and she admitted to cheating on me right up to the day we were married. Given as much time as she spent with her whore of a sister could I even believe that she didn't cheat on me after we were married? No Joyce, there was nothing more to talk about. She did what she did and it killed the marriage."

"Did you start the paperwork for the divorce before you left?"

"No. I figured that I'd let her do it when she finally realized that I was gone and that I was not coming back. She was the one who cheated so let her be the one to pay for the attorney and the court costs."

I saw Joyce frown and I asked, "Does this change things where we are concerned?"

"Some. I was thinking of you as husband material, but that idea just flew out the window because you are married."

"True, but I don't expect that the condition will last forever. Sooner or later Bev will end it and even if she doesn't I can always bite the bullet and do it. The big question is still the one I posed back before I told you the story. Knowing what you know now do you want to stay or not?"

"That doesn't even deserve an answer. I told you that I would fight to keep you and I meant it. What you just told me doesn't change a thing. It just means that the picture I have in my mind of you sliding a ring onto my finger is one that my mind is going to have to try and delete. No Rob; I'm not going anywhere. You are stuck with me."

+++++++++++++++++

The next six months passed by with few problems and none of them big. I taught Joyce to drive and bought her a used Ford Taurus. After working nine days at the restaurant and learning her way around Joyce moved to afternoons and worked from three to eleven. I was usually in bed when she got home, but she never hesitated to wake me up for some loving. The woman was damned near insatiable.

Things at my job moved along fine. I got on well with my coworkers and Joyce and I even went out with some of them and attended pool parties and barbecues at their homes.

Bev called Jake about once a week to see if he'd heard from me and he always told her no. Then what I realized was inevitable finally happened. I got home from work one afternoon and when I got out of my pickup the door of a parked car opened and Bev stepped out. She was between me and the door so there was no way to avoid her. She walked up to me and I knew her well enough to know what to expect and I caught her wrist when her hand was about six inches from my face. I squeezed hard and saw the grimace of pain on her face.

"What the hell are you doing here Beverly? The way I left should have told you that I never wanted to see you again."

I let go of her wrist and then stepped back in case she wanted to try again and she said:

"Yes, you left you asshole and I want to know why."

"You know full well why. I left the photos on the kitchen table for you to see when you got home."

"Screw a bunch of pictures. Why didn't you talk to me?"

"About what? The night you told me that you wanted me to let you go out one night a month and fuck around I told you were I stood on that nonsense. You knew going into your little fuckfest what my reaction was going to be if I caught you fucking around so why are you here wasting my time?"

"That wasn't me you took pictures of Rob; that was Belinda."

"Nice try Beverly, but you forget that I've always been able to tell the two of you apart."

"Bullshit Rob! You can tell us apart when the three of us are together or you are in the physical presence of one of us. There has to be physical proximity in order for you to tell us apart."

She pulled an envelope out of her purse and took something out of it and handed it to me. It was a picture of Belinda and Beverly standing next to each other.

"Which one is me Rob?"

Of course I couldn't tell and she knew it.

"That was Lindy you saw and took pictures of and not me and if you would have walked into the room and into Lindy's physical presence you would have known it right away."

"That of course brings up the question of how you know that I didn't go into the room."

She gave me an exasperated look and said, "Duh!! Lindy told me. She, Danny, Phil and Sam said that they never saw you the entire time they were there."

"On a first name basis with the three guys?"

"I've spent enough time with Lindy to know who she hangs with."

"What was Belinda doing in our house with her boyfriends?"

"She had a bug problem at her place and a company was there fumigating. She couldn't stand the smell of the chemicals so she called me and asked if she could use our place until they were done. I knew you wouldn't be home for hours so I told her it would be all right."

"So why are you here Beverly?"

"To drag your ass back home where you belong."

"Not going to happen. I've put you behind me and I see no reason to change my life now."

"Damn it Rob; I love you and I want you home with me."

"But not enough to keep your legs closed to other men."

"God damn it Rob, I told you that it was Lindy and not me that you saw."

"Maybe it wasn't you fucking Danny, Phil and Sam that day, but you did fuck Danny, Phil and Sam and you know it."

She started to deny it and I said, "Save your breath Beverly. I knew that this day was going to come sooner or later and so I prepared for it. I hired a detective agency to watch you for a week and they also wired the house with survielence cameras. I left on Thursday. Thursday night you called Belinda and told her that I was gone and told her about the pictures I had left on the table. Then you said, and this is verbatim from the tape:

"He'll be back in a couple of days, but right now would be a good time for me to sample some of that cock you are always pushing me to try without me having to sneak around to do it. We don't have to wait for that fake Tupperware party that we set up for Monday."

"You sampled Danny, Phil, Sam and three other guys Friday, four guys on Saturday and another four on Sunday. In the week that the private detectives were on you you fucked fourteen different men. You can deny it all you want Beverly, but I have the detective's report and the audio and visual proof. And don't give me any of that bullshit that I was gone and you were lonely and pissed off. I wasn't even gone eight hours and you were setting up your little fuckfest. Also we wouldn't want to forget that even if I hadn't left you had already planned on cheating on me at that fake Tupperware party."

"You knew all along that it was Lindy?"

"No I didn't. I didn't know until a week later when the private detectives gave me all the taped phone conversations between you and Belinda. Face it Beverly; your marriage was over the minute you told me you wanted me to give you one night a month to fuck around on me. You wasted a trip in coming here Beverly. Just go home, get an attorney and get yourself a divorce. Make it for irreconcilable differences and without me fighting it it should go straight through in no time. You got the house and it is worth more than what I took from the bank Keep it simple and there won't be any problems. Try to get cute and I'll countersue for adultery and let everyone you know and work with see the video I have of you."

I walked away from her and she called out to my back, "Please Rob; it was only sex. I love you and you know that I do."

I turned and looked at her. "That may be Beverly, but I don't love you any more and I don't want anything to do with you. Goodbye!"

I went into the apartment and closed the door behind me.

+++++++++++++++++

EPILOG

Beverly returned home, got a lawyer and did get a divorce. As a parting shot at me she didn't use irreconcilable differences, but used abandonment as a reason. She didn't ask for anything so I didn't raise a stink over it with her.

Bev continued to party with her sister until Belinda turned up positive with HIV. Beverly stopped partying and since she played with the same crowd that Belinda had played with she now sits at home waiting to see if she also has the virus.

Two days after hearing that the divorce was final Joyce and I were married in a simple civil ceremony with Jake, Mary and Alice as witnesses.

At work I did well and I was promoted twice. After three years I was made regional director and have eleven offices in three states under me.

Joyce did well at the restaurant. After a year she was moved to days and a year after that she was made manager after Alice decided that it was time for her to get away from the place and travel. She had to cut short her world tour and come back and run the place when Joyce had her babies. Yes, babies. She had twins, a boy and a girl. They are fraternal and not identical for which I gave thanks. No way I wanted to go through what Beverly and Belinda's parents went through.