The Trip to the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thecsm
Thecsm
1,529 Followers

Maybe it was the powder in the drink, maybe it was a subservient side to her coming out, or maybe it was both. After she saw everyone was looking at her, she then slowly bent forward as far as she could bend, making sure her tits were hanging and bounced them for a while in front of us all. Then she stood up and smiled even more.

John held his hand out for her to come over to him and patted his lap with his other hand, "Get over here and take a seat."

She moved over to him and he whispered in her ear as she sat on his lap. Her ass was barely on his leg. He picked her up and pulled her all the way back onto his lap.

He tried to put his arms around her, but she pushed them off her., Still, Mom looked like she was making the best of the situation. She didn't look as pissed off any more and she was trying to shift her weight to find a more comfortable position on Johns lap.

Mike then stood up again and introduced Pam to everyone.

She entered the room and tried to sway just like Mom had but she just wasn't as good a dancer. I don't think this really mattered though to the guys as what she lacked in dancing skill was made up for in her enthusiasm and she was giving a good show.

She was moving to the music and making her boobs bounce as she moved. She also danced around the room like Mom did earlier. She would dip and sway as she passed by each guy individually, giving each an eyeful of her womanly charms.

Then I looked over to where Mom was sitting on Johns lap and saw that they were whispering again. Mom was still moving her ass on his lap like she was trying to get comfortable, and I began keeping more of an eye on her than watching Pam dance even as hot as she looked.

John whispered loudly into her ear so all of us close to him could hear, "I think you're trying to get me hard."

Smiling she whispered back "Maybe sir."

He then moved his hands to her hips. She didn't remove his hands this time, and I noticed that her pink hued nipples seemed to be extremely hard. He began rubbing her thighs as he kept whispering to her and she suddenly laughed. She was obviously enjoying herself now while sitting on Johns lap. Then I saw John move and Mom sit up. Shockingly, I think I saw his cock coming out of his pants. It looked more like a hose then a dick. Then Mom sat back down on his lap and started to move her hips.

I looked back up at Pam and she was still dancing even as she too was looking over at my Mom and John. As she finished, Pete held out his hand for her to move over to him.

Suddenly, I heard Mom yell out uncontrollably, "Oh, yes, that feels so good." I looked over and she was moving up and down on Johns lap, working her hips against his thighs.

Jim began laughing, "I think she has found out why we call John, BIG John. She will never be the same after this."

Everyone just looked over at the two as they continued they're gyrations. John just sat there and let Mom do all the work. Her tits were bouncing all over the place as she really began to fuck him. Then John got an animalistic look on his face and pushed her down on the floor rolling her onto her back. Pulling her legs up and back towards her chest he plowed his large cock into her with no mercy. You could tell there was no love or tenderness in the act; he was just bent on fucking her into submission.

"Ooohhh, Ooohh, Yes. Fuck me hard. Ooohh!" She yelled, thrashing her head back and forth as her red hair swirled around her face.

As she appeared to be getting close to an orgasm, he changed his thrusts, and started giving her short powerful strokes. Then he slowed down, teasing her, and all of a sudden stopped. "Do you want me to continue sweetheart?" he asked cruelly. Mom started to beg, "Sir please don't stop, don't stop fucking me with that big cock."

John chuckling "I thought you were in a hurry to get out of here?" "Not anymore sir. I want you to fuck me with that monster," she crudely begged.

"Did you hear that guys. I think she is my new slut." He announced laughing.

She looked into his eyes, and surprisingly I heard her say, "Yes sir I'm your slut for now," she said with desire in her voice and lust in her eyes. John looked down and began pounding into her again, hard and fast.

I never knew my Mom was such a submissive person, I thought. She was a manager at work and always in charge of all the projects. I guess that is the main reason her boss didn't want her taking so many days off. She was always the leader of any group she belonged to, but to see her now being so submissive made me think about wanting to take control of her myself and wondering about how I could do that.

I looked back over to John who was smiling now, "Don't worry guys, this bitch belongs to me now and will do whatever I tell her. You all will get to rider her, even you Bill. Trust me."

He leaned down to her, "Do you want me to continue to fuck you?" he barked.

"Yes sir" she replied back, with a look of pure excitement on her face.

He then pulled out of her and rolled her over grabbing her hair and yanking her head back on her neck. He roughly pulled her up to her hands and knees. He then slowly pushed his large cock back into her hot little cunt and began fucking her from behind. He kept his pace very slow at first. Gradually, he picked up speed until he was literally slamming into her cunt.

Then my Mom seemed to lose it and started yelling "Harder... fuck me harder, oh my oh my I'm cumming," she continued to scream.

He then raised his hand and smacked her ass hard making her jump a little. I'm not sure if her gasping movements were from the shock or her orgasm but her whole body was lurching. He raised his hand again, and slapped her a few more times.

With a low commanding voice, John said, "Listen up slut, you're going to fuck all my friends tonight, understand?"

"Yes sir!" was all she said.

Then I looked over to Pam and I saw Pete was fucking her. He didn't have as big a cock as Johns, but it looked to be a very close second. She was being fucked very rough by Pete from behind while another guy had his cock down her throat.

Pete had a hand full of her hair pulling hard as he doggy-fucked her rapidly. The other guy was face fucking her hard and making sure she took his cock down her throat as he mashed his groin into her face. Pam seemed to be taking it pretty well, even though she couldn't help but gag every so often.

John looked at me, "Hey Bill, move over in front of your Mom!" he ordered.

I moved over and just kept watching John fuck her as she hung her head and kept moaning in ecstasy. John then said "Ok bitch, time to take out your sons cock and give him a blowjob as I fuck you."

Startled, Mom looked up at me with big eyes, "No, I won't do it!"

With that John stopped fucking her and pulled his cock out of her. She started whimpering wantonly, "Don't stop, please put that big ass cock back into me."

John slapped her ass again very hard this time and it sounded like a shot from a gun as he slapped her. "Look bitch what did I tell you to do? If you want me to continue fucking you, you better do as you're told."

She looked back at John and could tell he wasn't kidding around. She then looked at me with lust in her eyes and not wanting John to stop fucking her, she suddenly reach out her hands and grabbing my belt, she undid it.

She then unzipped my pants and they fell to the floor, even while she was pulling down my under pants. Before she could think any more about it, she pulled my cock into her mouth and she started sucking.

Unable and unwilling to stop myself, I put my hand behind her head and started to move her head up and down my cock. I was still in shock and I couldn't believe that I was getting a blowjob from my Mom. I couldn't believe how bad I always wanted this, and though wrong, how right it seemed to feel.

"Fuck yeah, suck my dick." I groaned. "Suck it, suck my cock! Oh fuck yes!"

She gently sucked as she slowly bobbed her head up and down, getting into a rhythm as John started to fuck her again and as I watched her suck my cock. Damn, she was good at sucking me even while John kept fucking her. What was really turning me on though was how she kept her eyes locked on mine the entire time she had my cock lodged in her dick-sucking mouth.

"You like that, Bill?" She asked teasingly, popping my cock out of her mouth for a moment and giving it a slow hand job.

"Oh yeah!" Was all I managed, trying not to let my knees buckle.

She lowered her head and her face was now quickly moving up and down the length of my shaft. After a few minutes that seemed to last like hours I felt myself getting close to an orgasm.

Mischievously, I figured I wouldn't warn her and just let my cum shoot into her mouth. Grunting, I climaxed and unloaded my sperm into her mouth. Like a good slut, it didn't seem to bother her at all as she never slowed her movements.

My slut Mom just kept bobbing up and down on my cock. My cum filled her mouth and she appeared to swallowed all of it down. When Mom was done she just looked up at me and smiled, licking her lips the whole time.

Then she returned to licking my dick and trying to get me hard again while John continued to fuck her. When John was about to fill her cunt with his seed he pulled her away from me and began pounding her like a mad man. Thrusting into her one last time, John came deep in her pussy. When he was done dumping his cum in her, he just pushed her down on the floor like a toy he was done playing with.

John was smiling, "That's a good girl." Then looking at me with an evil smile he added, "I told you she belonged to me now and will do whatever I tell her."

He then pulled her up by her hair to where her ear was close to his mouth. "Listen bitch, I want you to fuck all my friends now. If you do a good job I'll fuck you some more."

Then John called out, "Ok whoever wants my new bitch can fuck her. She is ready for you now."

I watched as they pulled her over to where Pam was. One after another they all took turn and began fucking her and Pam.

John turned to me and said, "You better get over there because this might be the only time you will be able to fuck your own Mother." In a trance, I moved over to wait my turn.

After Mike got done fucking my Mom it was my turn. As I got over to her and she saw my confused face, she finally spoke up. "Bill, just pretend I'm not your Mom. I'm enjoying myself, therefore you need to enjoy yourself, and everything is going to be cool."

Hearing that relaxed me, and I replied, "You're right I'm going to enjoy myself, but I want you on top," I whispered, and she nodded, as we both rolled over. I wanted her facing me as she straddled me. She slowly put my cock into her and started fucking me, mewling soft sounds as she did so. Her insides felt warm and wet and she was still tight even after all the fucking she had been doing.

I couldn't take my eyes off her tits. They were amazing, I just ogled them as they bounced uncontrolled up and down on her chest in different directions with each upward and downward thrust. She was riding me hard and bouncing wildly. She was now groaning and shrieking in pleasure. Every once in a while I pulled and squeezed on her nipples roughly, drawing fresh groans from her parted lips.

Every slam of her hips down on mine, every time her pussy engulfed the entirety of my cock felt so damn good. It felt like I was on the edge of another orgasm. If my balls hadn't been sucked dry from her blowjob earlier, I think I'd be creaming the heaviest load of my entire life all over the insides of my own mother.

Mom peaked soon after. I think she now knows why young men are the choice of older women when it comes to sex partners. Her entire body went into spasms, and her cunt clenched tight about my prick which was now drenched in the semen of all the other guys and the copious lubrication her own pussy provided. She shrieked her release, slamming down as hard as she could, her tits and ass jiggling as she met my hips with hers.

Slowly, I rolled her back over with my cock still inside of her and automatically began to thrust in and out of her. I just couldn't believe I was fucking my own Mother. Who would have thought? Pinch me, I must be dreaming. On second thought, don't pinch me, on the off chance I might be dreaming. I want this dream to go on for as long as it can, I thought.

"You like having my cock buried in you?" I whispered into her ear, leaning in close and almost brushing my lips against her ear.

"Yes, but I really want John's cock back in me!" came a desperate reply from my own mother. She then wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me in tight, her tits jiggling as I thrust my hips into hers like a machine on steroids. Loud squelching and sucking and wet noises came from between our hips and I let out an agonized cry of my own when I felt her rake her nails down my shoulder blades and shot my sperm deep into her.

When I finished I rolled off her, breathing heavily, only to be replaced by the next guy in line. We all continued to fuck Mom and Pam until the sun came up. Both women were now in love with Big Johns cock and couldn't seem to get enough. Whatever Big John told them to do they submissively did it without question now.

When everyone was done fucking the women, Mike commanded, "Ok, Ladies take a little break and then you can dance for us again. If we enjoy the dance we will give you your clothes back."

Everyone was worn out from the orgy and the women just moved over to the other side of the room and slid down to the floor hugging each other. Everybody was just catching their breaths, and we all sprawled out and slowly fell asleep. It seemed like an hour but it was more like four hours when we all started to wake up. I looked at my watch and it was close to noon.

Mike spoke first and yelled, "Everyone wake up, and the ladies owe us one more dance." As we woke we stretched and all went and sat in a chair facing the women.

This time Mom and Pam danced together. They looked at each other as they swayed with the music. At the end of their dance they came together smiling and gave each other a large hug.

Big John then got the women together. He put them down on their knees and squatting next to them began talking with them. No one could hear what they were talking about but I could see Mom and Pam looking up at me nodding their heads in agreement to whatever he was telling them.

John then handed them some paper and a pen. The two hot MILFS wrote something on the paper and handed it back to John.

When John was done with the two sluts, Mike went over to the bar and grabbed a large paper bag. He then walked over to the two mature women handing them the two bags. It had their clothes in it and they started to get dressed.

"Sir, where is our bras and panties" Pam stated as she searched in the bag for them.

I just looked over at Mike as all the guys started to laugh. "Ladies we do appreciate your donation to our collection," as he pointed over to an area by the bar with other bras and panties hanging. I wondered why I didn't notice that earlier, and saw that a curtain had been pulled back that must have been covering it when we first came in.

As the women were finished getting dressed I walked over to Dave. "I hope you taped this and if you did can I get a copy?"

Looking at me he chuckled, "Sure thing, just give me your address and I will mail you a copy." Eagerly, I scribbled my address down on a napkin including my phone number and handed it to him.

After the women finished getting dressed all the guys gave them a hug actually thanking them as they said their good byes.

Out in the car Mom started talking as soon as I climbed in with her and Pam. "Bill...Please don't tell your father or anyone else about this. I'm sure you had a good time tonight and we definitely enjoyed ourselves.

It wasn't like we went looking for this to happen it just did." She looked bashful and embarrassed even. Who wouldn't be after having sex with six other guys and your own son?

I looked over to Pam and she could tell that my mind was racing. Giving me the evil eye, she asked, "So what is it going to take to keep your mouth shut?"

She was right, my mind raced with the possibilities, though, in truth, I was honestly just exhausted. Still I couldn't pass up this opportunity to leverage some favors out of this from both Pam and my Mom if I could.

In as commanding a voice as I could muster, I said, "Well after what happened here tonight I think you two are going to have to dance for me once in a while. That includes some kind of sexual favors in order to keep this our little secret."

Holding my breath, I half expected to be yelled at and hollered down by these two, which in all truth would probably have worked. However, they just looked at each other for what seemed a long time, than slowly looked back at me in the back seat.

They stared at me with unreadable expressions before they both shared another look at each other. Mom nodded, and Pam grinned and with a submissive voice, "I think that might work." Those words came from Pam.

I knew then that these two were very submissive and I needed to find a way to make sure they continued to be with me.

Then Mom put the car into drive and headed back toward the highway, which turned out to be only a few more miles down the back road.

Thecsm
Thecsm
1,529 Followers