The Trip Worthwhile

Story Info
They met online, but in real life they had sparks.
4.6k words
4
11.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia was running late, as usual. She had hoped that things would have gone right this time. Instead, she was caught by a train - a long train - and then an accident that nobody was hurt, but which stopped traffic for almost thirty minutes while they cleared the road. She sat at the last red light and pondered why her luck was so shoddy when it came to being on time for anything. Even as a newborn, she was 2 weeks overdue and her mother had had to be induced into labor. Shaking her head, she mused that if she had been on time, the rest of her life would be on time as well.

She pulled into the parking lot and her stomach lurched. Her nerves would have been bad enough had she been on time, but to be this late made it even worse. If he was still here, she thought, he will be very upset. She checked her makeup in the rearview mirror one last time before getting out to face her date.

They had met on the internet in a chat room. Amelia loved chatting with him, and when he announced that he was going to be flying in to her hometown, she jumped at the chance to meet him in person. Brantly Miles Hughton. A powerful name. A name to be reckoned with. Amelia shuddered and thought of the tongue lashing she was going to get when she reached the terminal.

She walked into the airport's grand lobby and scanned the arrival times and noted that his flight was on time, and in gate 38E. She headed to that gate hoping that Brantly was still in that area. She was about 20 minutes late, but when one waits by oneself, that is a long time. Especially if it is for a ride.

He watched the entrance for signs of his late date. He amused himself with people watching until she arrived. As soon as she entered the terminal area he studied her. She looked very nervous and frustrated. He smiled to himself.

She wore a white blouse with a lacy camisole under it. Her shapely hips and thighs, slightly larger than the national average, were encased in a sleek mini skirt that hugged her thighs sensuously. Her hips swayed naturally and he felt a stirring in his loins. He crossed his legs and continued to watch her. Her feet were confined in pretty albeit painful looking leather pumps that added about three inches to her overall five foot four inch height.

She looked his direction and he smiled at her. Amelia's faced flashed recognition and she glided to him. Brant stood and she had to look up to see him. His height was much larger at six feet five inches. Amelia immediately noted his broad shoulders and his dimples. A dirty thought ran through her mind; and as she quenched the thought, her cheeks blushed slightly. She smiled at him.

"I am so sorry that I am late. I even left an hour early to make sure I got here in time." Then almost as if to herself she added. "If only I hadn't been caught by that train." She sighed.

"It's quite all right, it actually gave me time to get my bearings before I saw you. You look lovely, by the way." He smiled his million dollar smile at her, and she visibly relaxed.

"Have you gotten your luggage out of claims yet?"

"Yes, it is over there." Brant pointed to a small pile of suitcases and bags. "I didn't want to have anyone trip over them where I was sitting, so I put them over by the wall." They walked over to the luggage and began to grab various items to carry.


Each time she bent over to pick up an item, he caught a glance of a valley as her blouse fell forward. He felt a stirring again and wondered how on earth she could do that to him. They walked to her car and she opened the trunk to store his things and as he loaded the trunk, she unlocked the car and started it up.

He finished packing the trunk and walked to the passenger side of the car in time to see a flash of bare thigh, bare above the thigh high stockings. He smiled at the sight before opening the door and sitting down. Since the car had bucket seats, he was able to push the seat all the way back and be comfortable for a change.

"Where do you want to go first?" Amelia asked Brantly, as much to hear his sexy voice again as to know the answer to the question.

"How about dinner? I am famished, and the airline food wasn't very filling. Where would you suggest?"

"What are you in the mood for? American, Italian, German, French, Greek, Chinese or perhaps Japanese?"

"Mmmmm. They all sound good. What about Mexican, though? Other than Taco Bell, of course."

"We have a Chi Chi's or a Don Pablo's. Both have pretty good food, the prices are comparable, but one is further away. It depends on how hungry you are. I prefer the atmosphere in Don Pablo's. to Chi Chi's, but Chi Chi's is closer by about half an hour. Up to you though." Amelia turned onto the highway that would lead to either restaurant.

"Well, how about taking the extra half hour and going to the better ambiance? We can talk and be better acquainted when we get there, then."

"Fine with me. Or if you want, you can get some rest so that you aren't beat tonight. We can talk over dinner, silence doesn't bother me like some women."

"Well, if you put it that way, I think I might take a short nap. How long will it take to get there?"

"Well, from where we are now, it will take about forty minutes. Plenty of time for a short nap. I will wake you when we get close. You can use one of the little pillows in the back seat and recline the seat to get more comfortable. I have a blanket in the trunk if that will help too."

"Thank you, but I think that I will be warm enough." Brantly laid back and immediately went to sleep. He had a soft snore that Amelia found charming.

She turned on the CD player and heard Debussy's Claire de Lune mark the time go by. As song came and went, so did the miles. She gently woke him to tell him that they would be there in less than ten minutes. She wanted to give him time to wake up before pulling into the parking lot. He stretched and seemed a bit more rested, and she was glad that he slept.

She took her time in appraising the man in the seat next to her. He was tall, but not too thin. He seemed to have a soft, rather than hard, belly. He also had love handles, she thought. His legs were long and even through his slacks she could tell that they were muscular. His legs weren't what had held her attention though.

She had stolen many glances at his crotch area. He seemed to have it all. broad build, strength, handsome looks and a sizable package. She giggled at the thought and wondered if he could tell what she was thinking about. She pulled into the lot and regretfully she turned off the engine, which cut off her favorite song on the CD; Humoresque by Dvorak.

They walked hand in hand into the restaurant, it felt natural to do so. He told them the name and asked for a table for two. They were told it would be about a fifteen minute wait, but they were welcome to use the bar facilities as they waited. They sat at a table in the bar and ordered margaritas, he ordered regular and she ordered strawberry. They chit chatted as they waited for their table, and by the time they were seated at their dinner table, they felt very comfortable with one another.

Amelia always got the same thing when eating Mexican and didn't bother to look at the menu. She instead ate her share of the chips and salsa that was brought to the table as Brantly decided on his fare. She finished her margarita and decided that she had had enough alcohol for the evening as she was going to be driving.

When the waiter had gone with their order Brantly looked over at Amelia and thought of how beautiful she was. He told her so. She blushed and fidgeted with her collar and he laughed.

"I have never seen anyone react to a compliment like that."

"I have never received a compliment like that, so I didn't know how to react. Most people would think that I am too chubby or something. At least my ex-husband did. He told me that every chance that he got. But I am glad that you said that." She flushed again and he wondered what kind of a man would tell his wife the things that hers had told her.

"Well, he was wrong. Most men do not like skin and bones on a woman. We like curves and softness. Your ex husband was an ass. He knew that he could hurt you by saying that, so he did." He reached for her hand and she didn't pull away. He smiled at her and she smiled back. She had a gorgeous smile and Brantly couldn't understand how anyone would want to make that smile go away. He sighed as the food arrived.

They ate and talked. Talked and ate. He drank another margarita and then went to iced tea as she had done. They both liked it the same way. Plain. No lemon, no sugar. He picked up the check when they were through and they slid into the car again. They couldn't finish their meals, so he carried the boxes with her chicken enchiladas supremas and his tex mex meal.

As she drove to her apartment, she felt very nervous for some reason. Then it hit her. A man was going to sleep in her place for the first time since she had divorced her husband three years ago. She didn't know what to expect. He sensed her tense up and he realized that she was nervous because of him.

They carried his bags up the steps tot he third floor, and he took the keys from her shaky hands and unlocked the door. She stepped in and turned on the light. Her spacious apartment was a reflection of her eclectic tastes. Her large print sofa bed had home made afghans on it, the colors complimenting the sofa. The walls were covered in pictures of many kinds; photos, craft items, even paintings. He liked the overall effect. She knew how to decorate a room to pull everything together. The groupings on walls were deliberate.

She put his bags into her bedroom as he looked around. She went into the kitchen and asked if he wanted coffee. He said yes. She boiled the water and took two bags from the box. She didn't drink coffee often, and the coffee bags, just like the steeping bags for tea came in handy. Soon they were sitting comfortably on the couch drinking their coffee and enjoying the silence.

Amelia had changed into a more comfortable outfit of sweatshirt and sweatpants. Even though it was oversized, it was obvious that she was well endowed, as if he hadn't noticed that in the airport. Brantly noticed that there was no bra strap line on her shirt. Her breasts were moving freely under her shirt.

The thought turned him on and he looked intently at her. She looked back with the same intensity. Her nipples hardened. His pants got tight in the groin area. He moved slightly to allow more room for his penis to grow. Suddenly he cupped her chin and placed his lips on hers. She opened her mouth immediately and responded well. Her tongue intertwined with his and she put the cup down without looking. It was on the edge of the table.

Brant leaned forward and she leaned back. Soon he was laying on top of her and she felt his arousal and shivered. She knew that he wanted her. She wanted him. His mouth played with hers and her hands found their way under his shirt. His chest hairs tickled her finger tips as she became familiar with his body.

Amelia moaned and arched her back as his tongue ran its course down her neck and to her earlobe. He sucked on her earlobe and she felt her stomach quiver and her panties get drenched. She was especially sensitive on her ears.

His hands slid under her shirt and her skin felt soft and smooth. As he trailed his fingers over her skin, he felt the emerging goosebumps. Suddenly she sat up and when she did, she knocked the coffee cup and it spilled, getting both the table and her shirt wet.

"Oops. I am sorry. I didn't mean to do that." She grabbed a towel and began to clean up the table. When she was done, she noticed how wet and cold her side felt. She groaned at the thought of the sight she must make to him. Super casual clothes soaked in coffee and her bent over cleaning up a mess. Not very romantic.

"Here, let me help you with that" Brantly commanded more than asked. "Lift your arms." She easily complied.

He lifted the offending garment off of her and she blushed as her breasts were bared to his eyes. She self consciously covered herself, and he grabbed her arms and gently pulled them to her sides.

"You are beautiful, Amelia. Just beautiful." His voice was husky with need.

Amelia looked up at him and smiled.

"You know why I sat up like that?"

"No. Did I hurt or offend you?" His stomach lurched as he voiced his fears.

"No, it didn't feel right." Brant's heart sank. "It just didn't seem right to be in the living room and not in my bed"

Brant responded by picking her up and carrying her to her bedroom. He didn't notice anything but the huge bed. He headed straight for it. He gently laid her down and laid next to her. She pulled his mouth to hers and suddenly she wasn't close enough to him.

He helped her take off his shirt and she undid his trousers, had trouble pulling them off of his stiff cock. His boxers making a decisive tent when no longer constrained by the outer apparel. Meanwhile, he slid her sweatpants off of her to reveal a thong. No wonder he didn't see or feel panties under the thin garment. He rolled on top of her and she lifted her hips to allow him to pull off her only remaining article of clothing.

He stood up and she sat on the edge of the bed. She grabbed his hips and began licking his cock through his silk boxers. He loved it. Her mouth was hot and wet around his stiff member. He threw his head back and groaned his satisfaction as his clothed penis slid down her throat. The sensation was unbelievable as he felt his balls tighten in warning of the impending explosion. She felt them tighten and switched what she was doing to prevent him from cumming.

She heard him groan and looked up at him. She giggled and released his cock so that she could pull down his last remaining article of clothing. He stepped out of them, standing nude before her. She grinned and slurped his cock back into her mouth and his cock got even harder. He could feel the individual taste buds on her tongue as they scraped his cock, up and down, around, swirling the head of his cock then going back down.

He pulled out of her mouth with an audible pop and threw her back on the bed. He spread her thighs and began to lick her thighs. He moved closer and closer to her core, and he could feel the heat emanating from her as well as smell her musky scent. He almost came then, but he held back.

She felt him slide a finger up and down her slit and then enter her. She bucked and he felt around in her pussy for the one spot that would drive her wild. He found it and slid a second finger in. She was tight, and hot, and very wet. He slid his tongue of her engorged clit and she cried out as her first orgasm ever hit her. She bucked and thrashed and moaned and screamed as his tongue continued the assault on her throbbing clit and spasming canal.

She finally lay still as he gently stroked her clit. He stretched himself above her and she parted her thighs to allow him to enter her unimpeded. He slid right in.

"Oh my God, you are so tight! Unngh." He groaned as he fought his way into her body. She used her muscles to pull him into her, and she felt him hit her cervix. She wrapped her legs around his waist and grabbed his love handles to pull him closer. He bent down to lick and suck on a nipple, teasing it to a puckered point.

Suddenly she was on top and he was still inside her. Amelia leaned forward and grabbed her headboard to help her thrust better, and he sucked in a nipple and nibbled on it as it hung in front of his face. She gyrated her hips in circles and side to side as well as up and down. Brantly grabbed her hip and a breast to pinch her nipple as he tried to control her cadence. He felt like he was going to explode.

Suddenly she came again and she wildly fucked him until she felt him cumming inside her and he arched his back as the spasms wracked his body. He quivered under her she collapsed on his chest. She gently ran her fingers over his nipples and he shuddered at the intensity of his orgasm.

They fell asleep like that.

Brantly woke up to find himself alone in the bed and he hoped that she was not having second thoughts about the passion they shared, unless it was like the ones he was having, reminiscing about it. He heard sounds in what he thought was her bathroom, and he walked nude to the door.

"Hi." She jumped at his voice.

"Oh, hi. You scared me, I thought you were still sleeping." She was hiding something behind her back, which thrust her nude breasts out, to his pleasure.

"Oh, no. What do you have?"

"I was going to surprise you, and if you get back into bed, we have another five hours in which to do some really fun things to each other." She paused, looked at him questioningly. "That is, if you want to." It was more of a question than a statement.

"Honey, I would do anything for you or to you. Just look at what the sight of you does to me." He looked down at his renewed erection. "Let me go to the bathroom, and I will meet you in bed, ok?"

"All right." She looked down and couldn't believe that he was hard so fast after their previous efforts. Was it only an hour ago that she was screaming in pleasure? It seemed like it was just minutes ago, if she consulted the ache in her thighs. But she loved that feeling. She scampered into the bed.

Amelia was sucking on an altoid when he came back, and he could smell the minty scent from next to her, he wasn't even that close yet! She smiled at him and slid down his body to his hardening cock, and she licked the tip. He gasped, the altoid made his penis seem more tingly.

"Oh yeah, baby. That feels good. Don't stop, roll my balls. Ahhhhhhh. Oh my God, your tongue feels great on my balls. What is in your mouth? This feels great!"

"An Altoid. I take it you like it?"

"Oh hell yeah! Does it work for women?"

"I don't know. Jack never did it to me. You are the first to ever lick me there." She went back to sucking and licking. Suddenly he lifted her up and turned her around. She never let go of his cock, it stayed in her mouth. But he began to lick her cunt again.

"Where...are the...Altoids?" Brant asked between slurps.

"In the top drawer of the nightstand." She went back to happily sucking his cock. It was the most perfect thing to her. Hard and veiny, hot and tasty. Suddenly her vagina began to tingle as he licked her with one in his mouth as well.

"Oh my God! Oh yes!! This is what it does to a man? Oh yeah! Mmmmmmmm aaaaaarrghhhhhhh!"

Amelia couldn't hold back. She had only used the altoids to mask the taste of the cum. She never realized that it felt so cool and tingly where she licked. Now she understood why she was allowed to use it so often.

Amelia felt her third orgasm ever hit her wave after wave just as Brantly bucked his hips into her face and she felt the slimy cum slide down her throat. She moaned her pleasure around his pulsating cock even as she swallowed. He never lost his hardon, and when she quit cumming, she turned around and settled her hips on his, and she guided him into her. She used her muscles and gripped him as she fucked him hard.

"Oh yes! That is fantastic! Fuck me baby! Fuck me hard!"

Amelia did as she was told, her thighs slapping his with each thrust. He reached up and grabbed her breasts, kneading them, pinching her sensitive erect nipples. They rolled over and he was on top, thrusting with all his might into her. He could feel his orgasm building up and he thrust in one last time and held himself there as he felt her pussy milking his sperm out of his cock.

"Oh thank you! Thank you Brantly. I have never experienced anything like this before."

Gasping for breath, he looked at her with a questioning look.

"Never?"

"Nope, never. I have never cum before. I did tonight 4 times."

12