The Trip Worthwhile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia stretched out under him, with his slowly softening cock still inside her. She then fell asleep. He laid down, rolling her so that they were on their sides facing each other, he wanted to sleep inside her again. So he did.

He woke up later that morning to have a womanly presence within his arms. He wanted to stay that way, but he felt nature calling. He carefully disengaged himself from Amelia and went into the bathroom. He heard a noise behind him and turned to see Amelia yawning.

"I'm next. Then I need to shower. I feel all sticky and couldn't sleep anymore. Care to join me?"

"But of course, mademoiselle. I would love to scrub you clean."

"Great. You can get in, when I am done, I will get the towels and join you." She sat down as he turned on the water.

He felt the cool air hit him as she entered the tub behind him. The water did feel good, but the arms wrapped around his waist and cupping his depleted balls felt much better. He turned around and pulled her under the cascade of water. He washed her body, being careful of her pussy and breasts, as they were most likely sore.

Amelia spread her sore thighs to allow him to clean the stickiest part of her, and she felt his slide a finger inside her. She moaned her pleasure and he did it again. Soon he was running his fingers in and out of her that she felt herself cum again and she almost collapsed on the bathtub. Only his fingers inside her pussy were holding her up as she balanced herself with her hands on his shoulders.

Brantly kissed Amelia deeply and she sighed.

"I wish you never had to leave. When is your conference?"

He felt her mouth wrap around his cock as he answered.

"Tomorrow morning, early. I have to be there by 6 am. Which means, my little minx, that I have got to get some sleep tonight. But as soon as you get home from work, we are going to celebrate. We can make Mondays fun again."

He never felt anything this wonderful before.

Monday morning dawned bright and sunny as he conducted his conference. They finished in time for lunch, and he went to Amelia's apartment to get ready for the evening. He meant celebrate, but not outside anywhere. He meant her bed. He got some toys out, and set them in various inconspicuous places. He didn't want to scare her.

Amelia arrived home in time for dinner, and she was pleasantly surprised that Brantly was a fantastic cook.

"I thought we were going out?"

"No, I said celebrate, not go out. I have plenty planned for us right here."

She smiled at him and thought of the things she could do to him. They finished dinner and he blindfolded her. He left her stand there as he undressed. She had no idea that he was planning anything like he was.

Finally she felt him pull her into the bedroom. She felt him undress her and she was laid back. Her arms were stretched and restrained. Then her legs were spread and restrained. She was blindfolded, naked, spread eagled on her bed. She felt her pussy get wet. She waited for his touch.

He looked at her spread open like that. He liked the sight, and he picked up one of the toys, a vibrator. He turned it on and touched her clit gently. Her reaction was immediate and fierce. Her gasps gave the man more ideas. He grabbed another vibrator and climbed astride her head onto the bed.

She opened her mouth when she felt his cock rub her lips. As he entered her mouth, Brant filled her cunt with a vibrator and turned it on. He then took the second one and applied it ot her clit. She gyrated her hips as she sucked him for all her worth. He felt his balls give the signal for an imminent orgasm and he felt himself unload his sperm down her throat as she bucked on the bed as much as she could.

She could feel her orgasm coming quickly as the vibrator worked on her clit and the other one working it's magic inside her. Then it hit her. Wave after wave after wave after wave of sensation flowed over her and she screamed around his softening cock.

He took off her blindfold when she was too exhausted to do anything but lay on the bed. Panting, barely able to catch her breath. He kissed her deeply and untied her. She just stared at him as he walked around cleaning up his toys.

"Thank you. I have never been so sated in my entire life."

"You are quite welcome. I leave in a few days, but you are welcome any time at my place. In fact, I am hoping that you will join me soon there."

"I will. I have a two week vacation coming up. I will be at your place."

Brantly climbed into bed beside her and they curled up together, and fell asleep. A deep sleep.

12