The Triplets

Story Info
Dragon Shifter Triplets.
5.2k words
4.48
27.2k
51

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to thank a_koozie for her time and excellent editing skills.

*****

Aiden loosened the tie he had used to keep his mane of hair out of his face. He ran his fingers through the salt stiff locks and breathed in deeply. The air in Ardis Port was different than any other he had yet visited. Something made the air crisper, fresher, like snow on the wind, despite the prevailing smell of fish.

Swinging his small bundle of things over his shoulder, Aiden made his way to shore. The port was thrumming with activity; the morning catch being unloaded and either sold or salted. Skirting the fish market, Aiden went in search of the nearest bathhouse.

The perfumed air was a welcome change to the scents outside. A young girl, who was nearly half his height, greeted him with a demure bow of her head. She was clothed in a sheer fabric trimmed with small discs of metal that made a sweet tinkling sound as she moved, her small breasts were visible through the thin material. Aiden returned her bow with a cheeky tilt of his head.

"A bath for one," he said.

She bowed her head again, but he saw the shy smile she hid as she turned away, making him grin. He was led past a curtained door into a slightly smoky, humid room. Incense pots hung from thin chains strung from the ceiling accompanied by bolts of cream colored fabric draped on the walls. He heard the sound of soft splashing and even softer laughter as he continued to follow the small figure before him.

She stopped in front of another door and motioned for him to continue through. This door led to a large room with a large bath sunken into the floor. Steam slowly wafted over the surface, the water rippling as female bodies moved through the heated bath. Distracted by the naked bodies, he didn't notice another woman had come up beside him until he felt her small hands on his body, gently pulling at his salt sticky clothing.

Aiden pulled his tunic over his head as he felt hands unbuckling his trousers. The heavy buckle on his pants fell away, swiftly followed by the brush of cloth against his legs as they were tugged off. Once his head was free, he saw that some of the other women had left the water. A few of them were armed with bars of soap, others small scraps of cloth.

He let them lead him to a wide wooden bench. One of them pushed at his shoulders, making him lay flat on the warmed wood. Slowly, multiple pairs of small hands ran over his body, spreading soap over him or dragging the scraps of roughened cloth over his skin. Aiden closed his eyes and enjoyed the attention. He heard feminine giggles as another part of his anatomy also enjoyed the girls' touch.

One of the bolder women ran her soapy hands over his swelling cock, squeezing lightly along its length, a slick finger rubbing the slit on the head of his penis. He silently thanked his dragon heritage, having gifted him with a more than generous manhood. As her administrations became firmer, he rumbled his approval, the sound amplified in the bath. The girls giggled, their touch becoming more sensual.

Aiden opened his eyes and locked gazes with the dark-haired vixen whose hands were now earnestly stroking his cock as she knelt between his thighs. When she saw his shifted eyes for the first time, the girl hesitated. His pupils had dilated to thin vertical slits and his iris' were most likely tinged with gold. Then, she slowly ran her tongue over her upper lip seductively. Flashing her a toothy grin, Aiden tugged her up onto his chest and planted hungry kisses on her red stained mouth. She returned his fervor with her own, nipping at his lips and thrusting her tongue deep into his mouth. Aiden preferred his women lusty and unabashed in their desires. The prim and reserved women of his own kind left him cold and uninterested, but he hadn't actually dared to bed one just yet. It was normal for males of dragon blood to find "entertainment" among the humans since dragons couldn't breed with them. Dragon females however tended not to indulge in that temptation or kept the fact well-guarded. According to custom, promiscuity in a female was seen as uncouth and crass.

Running a callused hand over the woman's firm buttocks, he felt her legs fall open to straddle his hips. He massaged the soft flesh with a finger and was rewarded by her low moans as her mouth momentarily lifted from his. Aiden took the opportunity to kiss his way down her body and latched onto her hardened nipple. Another thing about human females that he admired was their abundant chests. Dragon women were slim with small breasts and hips though they generally had more muscle tone than human females.

Aiden switched breasts, ignoring the slightly soapy taste on her skin where she had rubbed against him. The other women had silently retreated, leaving him and the dark-haired lady relatively alone. Releasing her breast, he claimed her mouth once more, teasing her tongue with his. His fingers stroked the soft, wet flesh of her pussy, using only the barest pressure to trace the sensitive skin. Her hips jerked and twisted, following his hand, trying to increase the pressure. Aiden obliged pressing a finger into her clutching warmth. She moaned low in her throat and rocked her hips in time with the invading digit.

He introduced another finger, slowly spreading the lips of her pussy open. Aiden felt her sharp little nails bite into his shoulders. The slight pain aroused him further. Trailing a path of light kisses down her throat, Aiden stroked his fingers in and out of her faster, feeling her quickened pants against his chest. Without removing his fingers, Aiden switched their positions so that her back was now pressed against the bench. He grinned down at her dazed expression and curled the fingers in her pussy to rub against the small ridged spot inside her. Her knees coming up with little prompting. Her legs twitched and jerked as Aiden stroked his fingers firmly against the little, ridged spot.

He was pushing a third finger into her body when she moaned and sank her blunt human teeth into his upper arm. Aiden chuckled, a deep sound that seemed to come from his belly. Her teeth weren't sharp enough to mark his skin, but the act itself was stimulating. Her body tensed and began to tremble as her release crashed through her, the walls of her pussy hugging his fingers. She gasped for breath once her body began to relax.

Aiden gave her little time to recover, before he gently pushed the head of his cock into her drenched pussy, he stroked in a few inches at a time until he bottomed out, his head bumping against her womb. The woman moaned loudly and pinched her own nipples. Aiden dropped his head and bit lightly on a stiff, pink, nipple; enjoying the sensation of her hips rocking against him as he teased her breast.

He thrust slowly into her body, her cunt tight around his cock and her hands having moved to clutch at his back. Her nails dug stimulating trails of pain down his spine as he teasingly slowed his thrusts even further. Her eyes snapped open.

"Fuck me, already!" she begged.

Aiden grinned and instead of replying, surged into her. She yelped and pulled her bottom lip between her teeth. There was no gentleness in his movements now, as he pummeled the little dark-haired woman's body, seeking his own pleasure from her flesh. All too soon, her release crashed into her again, this time accompanied by loud broken sobs. Aiden let out a moan of his own and quickened his pace even more, continuing to pump through her orgasm. Her flexing walls worked to coax out his own release. Unrelentingly, Aiden squeezed a hand between their bodies and rubbed against her clit. She crested again, this time screaming her release as her back arched off the wood and her limbs thrashed about. Aiden kept his hands moving on her as he felt his own release approaching. The pleasure burned through his body. His balls tightened and his cock expanded slightly as his seed spurted hotly inside of her fluttering cunt.

Aiden groaned out his pleasure and panted for breath. Once he was spent, he pulled his semi-hard cock out of the girl with a faint pop. A thick glob of his cum ran out of her pussy, pooling on the bench. Aiden ran a hand over her flat stomach and gave her an affectionate tap before heading towards the bath.

Some of the girls had returned to the bath. Aiden stepped into the warm water, sinking beneath the surface. For a long moment, he let the water cocoon him in the warm silence. Only when his lungs began to burn for air did he breach the surface, whipping his hair back from his face. He sighed and looked at the other end of the pool where the other women were lounging against the stone wall. He caught the gaze of one of the woman who stared back at him openly interested. He crooked his finger at her and smiled when she separated from the others and glided towards him. The ripples her body made lapping at him softly.

It was good to be back in Ardis.

(Kaleb)

Kaleb ran ink-stained fingers through his hair. He was a bit late though he knew Aiden was more than capable of entertaining himself for a few hours. Besides, if his eldest brother had bothered to give them an earlier notice of his return, Grey could have come instead of him. Though he doubted the middle brother would have enjoyed the trip any more than he did. Kaleb sighed and headed towards his brother's favorite tavern.

Aiden could have worse tastes, Kaleb reasoned. However, as he stood outside of the noisy establishment, he wondered how he could be related, much less part of a set of triplets, with the man. Mentally steeling himself, Kaleb pushed open the doors. He was already somewhat prepared for the level of noise and smell that would assault his enhanced senses from past experiences.

He spotted Aiden quickly, seated at one of the corner tables with two women on his lap. Definitely Aiden. Skirting beer-soaked tables and busty waitresses, Kaleb arrived in front of Aiden's table with little to no beer on his clothes. He had to pull one of the women from his brother's lap to get his attention.

"Kaleb! Come and have a drink. Jessi there will be happy to warm your lap, won't you Jessi?"

"I believe you've had enough for the both of us."

Aiden seemed to ignore him before shaking his head slightly.

"Where's Grey? I bet he wouldn't mind having a drink with me. You know" He paused and gave him a mock pout "Before I have to go back to that stuffy house." Aiden tried to hold the pout, but the look on his brother's face had him laughing loudly.

"Well that house may be stuffy, but you'll be living in it till the next time you go sailing off again." Kaleb drawled. "Now get up. Your mother wants to see you at least once."

Aiden gave him a dejected smile before picking the lady off of his leg. She pouted at him and tried to twine her hands around his neck. Surprisingly, he firmly set her hands away, but slipped her a coin, which sent her happily onto her next customer. Aiden gave a nonchalant shrug when Kaleb raised an eyebrow.

"A new coin is the easiest way to smooth over any ruffled feathers, brother. At least for the birds I fancy." Aiden laughed again.

Kaleb sighed when he actually found himself agreeing with his wayward brother's logic. After his brother hastily downed the last of his drink, they left the tavern and climbed into the carriage Kaleb had ridden into town.

Aiden was quiet as they were heading home. Kaleb sometimes wondered if the very thought of home sobered his brother, despite whatever quantity of liquor he drank before actually heading there. For a wanderer like Aiden, their home was stifling, but Kaleb was comfortable with his space and his own pursuits. Grey was much the same as him though he did tend to disappear for a few weeks on occasion.

As the carriage halted before the front entrance, he saw Aiden pull himself together before the door opened to let them out. Kaleb clapped a hand on his brother's shoulder and descended first. Despite their differences, Kaleb still cared deeply for his older brother, though at times he felt like the eldest, not the other way around. The front door opened, swinging outward on heavy iron hinges. Their mother appeared at the entrance. It was with relief that he didn't see his father accompanying her. She seemed to float down the steps, her silvery gown fluttering behind her in her haste.

"Aiden! Oh dearling, welcome home."

"Mother, it has been an age since I've last seen you."

Aiden embraced their mother and spun her about, nearly tripping himself on her dress' skirt. Kaleb hid a grin as they tried to disentangle themselves.

"Well come in, the both of you. You both smell like you've trudged through the gutter."

"I made sure to stop at a bath house before Kaleb came."

Aiden stopped to smell himself dramatically. Kaleb rolled his eyes. Aiden most likely smelled of cheap perfume and beer, though he hardly thought his mother would have smelled either before, let alone recognize the offending scents.

"We left the windows open in the carriage as we rode through town. Too warm not too, mother," Kaleb said.

Her narrowed glance told him she didn't believe him, but for Aiden's sake, she let the matter go.

"Now both of you need to go wash up. I'll see you at dinner. Make sure to bring Greyson as well. Sometimes I think he would forget to eat if we didn't send someone to fetch him for meals. Now off to the bath."

She pushed both of them in the general direction before disappearing herself. Aiden grinned at her retreating back before heaving a sigh.

"I really did bathe before. Quite enjoyable, really. I'll have to remember to go back again."

"That's fine so long as you don't bring Grey with you again. Last time I found him stone drunk at a filthy tavern with you already sailing with the tide."

Kaleb rolled his eyes again in exasperation at Aiden's grin.

"You could have come with us that time, then you wouldn't have had to find him. You'd have been face-down at the same table with him."

"Unlike you dear Aiden, Grey and I don't have quite as high of an alcohol tolerance."

Aiden clapped his shoulder roughly before dragging him along to the baths.

"What are elder siblings for?"

"I frequently wonder the same."

(Aiden)

Aiden was heartily grateful that he was seated next to Grey, which put him mostly out of his father's line of sight. Though he and his brothers didn't hate their father, they didn't particularly like him either, yet he suspected Kaleb was the only one that could actually bring himself to sympathize with the man. Aiden being the eldest of the triplets, had been expected to live in his father's shadow. He'd done, the opposite, having left the continent as soon as he could pay his own way aboard any ship. Any chances of him taking a seat on the council had been erased as soon as he had escaped Ardis.

Though he had felt guilty for leaving his brothers to face their father's displeasure, he had thoroughly fallen in love with the sea and the adventures it offered. Now nothing could tear him away, not even the disapproving man sitting at the head of the table.

Aiden felt most sorry for Grey, who was seated between him and their father, no doubt intercepting the looks aimed at him. Kaleb, sitting next to their mother, had taken the most advantageous seat. Though their father may be rough on them, he handled their mother with nothing but kid gloves.

Slicing into the seared meat on his plate, Aiden remembered his manners and kept the portions small, each bite neat and dainty. Meals took quite long this way, but he could hardly stuff his face and expect to keep the tenuous peace at the table. No doubt his brothers had worked hard to achieve this state. Aiden even remembered to wipe the corners of his mouth with the provided napkin.

If only his sea mates could see him now. They'd either shit themselves silly from laughing so hard, or worse, they'd actually begin to respect him. Aiden shuddered mentally at the thought though a grin tugged at his mouth.

As they ate, their mother, seemingly oblivious to the tension, chatted quietly with their father or one of them, unperturbed by their one word answers. Once the last bit of food had been chewed and swallowed, their father excused all of them from the table, escorting his wife out of the dining hall. Aiden wondered if one could get indigestion from eating in such a tense atmosphere. Though his brothers didn't look any worse than the last time he had seen them.

Once their parents had disappeared from the room, Aiden leaned back in his seat and let out a loud sigh before reaching for his wine glass. He saw Kaleb nod his head to one of the serving girls lined against the wall, before they spirited their plates away. Though this morning's fun at the tavern had been interrupted, Aiden felt quite cheery. He gave Kaleb a mock salute with his glass before downing it in one gulp.

He heard Grey chuckle, no doubt amused at Kaleb's disapproval, which disturbingly reminded him of their father.

"Can you keep yourself sober, at least for the time you have to be in our parent's vicinity?" Kaleb asked, though Aiden doubted he really expected an answer.

Setting his empty glass on the table, Aiden sighed exaggeratedly and solemnly nodded his head.

"Anything for you, dear youngest brother."

Grey snorted and rose from his seat.

"I've gotten some of the seed's you brought back to germinate in the greenhouse," Grey said.

"Have you? I thought you said Ardis weather wouldn't let them."

Aiden rose as well, hauling Kaleb with him as they followed Grey to his greenhouse.

"I was wrong. They didn't flower this year, though," Grey stated. "I think it will be a few more years yet before they mature enough."

Aiden was always impressed whenever he saw the greenhouse. Every inch of available soil was home to some kind of plant. It reminded him of one of the southern continents he had visited, where the humid, hot climate bred multitudes of plants. Ardis, though fairly mild in all seasons, was dry except for in winter.

As they moved around the different plants, Aiden listened to Grey's explanations, enjoying the easy conversation. Then he saw the coiled snake. Excited he pointed it out to Grey.

"Where'd you find one of those? I haven't seen one since we were in our braids."

Grey grinned at him and shot his hand out. Deftly he grabbed the animal by its head. Immediately, it curled its body around his forearm. Aiden stroked a finger over its silky scales. An idea formed in his head as he glanced at Grey. Grey must have recognized the look because he grinned and passed the snake over to him showing Aiden how to hold the snakes head between his fingers.

Kaleb had good instincts, because he was already pelting out the door. Aiden laughed and followed close.

"Aiden, so help me, if you touch me with that thing, I'll. . . I'll," Kaleb stuttered.

"Kaleb, really. I think it's time we helped you get over your fear of anything legless," Aiden chuckled.

Kaleb glanced over his shoulder at him, quickly turning back. Then he jumped sideways and rolled to the side. Aiden, not reacting as quickly, bowled into a group of ladies walking along the path, clutching the snake securely in his hands.

Aiden kept his body prone as he felt multitudes of feminine limbs attacked him. He was only grateful that slippers were in fashion rather than heels. Once the shrieking died down, Aiden was relieved to find that the pummeling stopped as well. He could hear Kaleb howling in laughter.

Aiden smiled sheepishly up at the flustered women before his eyes landed on his mother's face. His smile faltered a bit, but he gave her his most winning expression, hoping that would calm her a bit. No such luck. She stalked towards him, indignation visible in every step she took. Their mother was quite intimidating though she was shorter than he and his brothers, she was still tall for a woman and wasn't above using her height to her advantage.

12