The Triplets Pt. 09

Story Info
Meredith's Actions Initiates Conflict.
5.5k words
4.83
7.2k
21

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys, sorry for the long delay, life and all that. Don't know when the next bit will be writing itself...but hopefully soon. Thanks for all the comments for the last chapter and for all the people who favorited the story. Hopefully you guys don't kill me...Thanks and enjoy.

*****

(Meredith)

There was no possible way she could resist Aiden, everything about him drew her to him. The way he tasted, the way he smelled, and the absolutely sinful way he looked at her. His mouth tasted like the pastries he had eaten. The enormous amount of food could have fed her for nearly two days, but it had disappeared quicker than what seemed possible. There was a lingering, sticky sweetness at the corner of his mouth.

She licked at it before sliding her tongue along Aiden's so he could taste as well. He began to thrum deep in his chest as he pulled her close against him. She could hardly believe the hunger that was clawing at her lower belly.

He seemed equally as hungry, his mouth pulled at hers, drawing her deeper and deeper into sensual oblivion. For a brief moment, Meredith wondered if this was what her mother had given up her life of privilege for. This consuming, insatiable desire to possess all of one person. If so, Meredith was quite sure she would have gladly done the same, even if Aiden had been nothing but a simple, human sailor. She almost giggled at the thought of what Jaine would have done to her had she ran off with a human.

Feeling quite bold after last night, Meredith ran her hand over the hardness at the front of Aiden's pants. He groaned into her mouth and nipped at her bottom lip in retaliation. She smiled, and began to loosen his pants. He wasn't wearing any undergarments, which she was swiftly finding a new appreciate for.

His erection sprung free, already hard and pulsing against her hand. Meredith bit Aiden's neck lightly, letting his resilient skin slide between her teeth. He kicked away his pants while she tugged his shirt off him. The feral glint in his eyes stoked the fire scorching through her veins. She pushed against him so that he fell to the sofa, not that he would have fallen if he hadn't wanted too. She straddled his thighs, reveling how hard the muscles were and how far her legs had to stretch to span the width of them.

Meredith kissed her way down his big, muscled body. She savored the way his muscles tensed and flexed beneath her touch. She used the tip of her fingers to brush lightly along his ribs, smiling as he squirmed. Mischievously, Meredith slid down his body to trace her tongue over his sensitive ribs and the ridges on his stomach, his twitching shaft burning against her breasts. She watched as Aiden tried to remain still, but he seemed be trembling with the effort, his fists balled up at his sides.

Moving her body lower, she was suddenly facing his engorged manhood. Its bulbous head was a dark shade of red with a clear bead of liquid emerging from the tiny slit. Thick veins ran along the thick shaft. Meredith brought her hand to circle him, her fingers not quite meeting. Unsure how to proceed, she lifted her eyes to Aiden's.

"I'm afraid I may need a few instructions," she admitted quietly.

The corner of his lips curled up, but his eyes softened and it nearly made her heart melt in her chest.

"Taste me. Take me into your mouth. Do nothing but stroke me and I'll enjoy it," he whispered, his voice rough and husky.

More liquid seeped from the slit of his penis. Meredith swiped her tongue to collect it, surprised by its subtle salty sweetness. Then she placed her lips to the tip of his shaft. She both saw and felt his entire body tense, the muscles in his abdomen coming into harsh relief. His eyes watched her, bright and golden.

Meredith brought her other hand around his girth and slid her mouth over him, her lips stretching uncomfortably wide. He was so hot in her mouth. She could feel the throb and pulse of his blood against her tongue. Aiden groaned and she watched in amazement as his eyes rolled back into his head. If her mouth wasn't full she would have laughed, but all she could manage was a quiet chuckle at the back of her throat. He groaned again louder.

She pushed him a bit deeper until he filled her mouth completely, touching the back of her throat and bringing involuntary tears to her eyes. Then she drew back, keeping only the tip of him in her mouth so she could breathe. She moved her tongue over the slit on the head of his shaft again, tasting more of the sweetness from his body. He shuddered and his body bowed forward a little. He ran his hand through her hair and she realized that he was pushing it back away from her face so he could watch her.

Their eyes met once more. The blatant hunger there made an embarrassing amount of liquid collect between her legs as she ached for him to fill her again. Slid her mouth back down on him, not quite as deep this time and enjoyed the way he pulsed against her tongue. Gently, he showed her how he wanted her to move with only the slightest pressure on her head.

She quickly realized what rhythm he liked and used her hands to stroke what her mouth could not reach. His big body shook beneath her as she brought him closer to his release. He was still struggling to keep still and Meredith felt a wave of sensual power as she saw Aiden's expression.

When her jaw tired, Meredith released him from her mouth to run her tongue along the veins beneath his stretched skin and over the head of his shaft. Aiden was muttering strange snarling curses each time she swirled her tongue over the tip of him. It excited her, this barely leashed Aiden. His hands gripped the sofa's wooden frame and she wondered if it would crack beneath his fingers.

Daringly, she touched the heavy sack below his straining flesh. He jerked, but other wise held still. Carefully, she used her fingertips to explore. She could feel two distinct spheres within. Meredith squeezed lightly and was rewarded with Aiden's low moan as his jaw clenched. Returning her mouth to slide over him, she kept one hand on his shaft while her other played lightly with the sack beneath.

"Meredith," he ground out. "Move your mouth or I'll cum in it."

She kept her mouth on him and sunk him as deep as she could. Aiden caught his bottom lip between his teeth before he shivered and a gush of liquid filled her mouth. His hips strained upward, rocking into her mouth as he growled and more liquid spurted forth. There was so much of it that it dribbled out of her mouth as he continued to thrust in restrained jerks.

The taste of him held a bitter note, but she swallowed and the more she swallowed, the more addicting the flavor became. It felt strangely satisfying as well and when he stilled beneath her, she removed her mouth and lapped up the remaining fluid where it had dripped on to his thighs. He watched her, his eyes, still burning, but now feverishly bright.

Abruptly, he reversed their positions, crushing his mouth to hers. It seemed all of his pent up movements were unleashed upon her. His hand were roughly kneading her breasts through her dress. He let out a frustrated growl before simply ripping the dress from her. She gasped at the rough tug of fabric before it gave with a harsh tearing sound. Aiden flung the ruined cloth away. Then he was spreading her wet folds, stroking his fingers over her briefly before he thrust inside of her in one swift move, not having softened after his release.

Meredith cried out at the mix of pain and pleasure, but the pain was fleeting. His hardness stretching her aching flesh. Then he was rocking his hips against hers, burying himself deep within her in a punishing, animalistic rhythm.

His teeth nipped at her throat, her shoulder, the lobe of her ear. He used one of his hands to swirl against her sensitive nub and she broke beneath his onslaught. Meredith cried his name, her voice shattering to sobs as he continued to thrust into her. He drank in her cries, his lips fierce and demanding. Then she was cresting again, barely any time between the peaks.

Aiden growled in her ear. Sharp teeth clamped onto the meat of her shoulder as he came within her. He rocked against her, violent jerks of his hips that pushed her over once more. Meredith cried out in pain and pleasure, not sure which was greater, drowning in sensation.

When she came back to herself, Aiden was stroking his hand over her hair. His eyes were full of concern, but his face was relaxed, almost peaceful.

"Have I hurt you?" he asked quietly.

Meredith buried her nose against his chest. There was an ache between her legs, but it was nearly completely eclipsed by the intense satisfaction still tingling through her. Then she felt the throbbing on her shoulder where he had bit her. She felt him run a finger over the tender skin.

"I liked it," she admitted.

He growled possessively before he was kissing her again, but he was gentle, almost apologetic. She wouldn't allow him to feel regret, not when she had enjoyed every moment of their coupling. Meredith bit hard into his bottom lip. He pulled away, brow raised, but she could see the doubt in his face slowly being replaced by mischief. He stared at her as if she were an oddity he couldn't quite understand.

Taking advantage of his stillness, Meredith placed a quick kiss to his lips before climbing off of him. She looked regretfully at her dress or what remained of it. At the rate Aiden was tearing through her clothes, she would have to go shopping again, which she really had no time for. Meredith gathered his clothes and the ripped scraps of her dress.

She could almost feel Aiden's eyes follow her as she moved around. She didn't bother covering herself. Instead, she tossed Aiden's clothes over the back of the sofa he was still lounging in and removed what was left of her dress. She kept her back to him, as she rifled through her rapidly thinning wardrobe.

Meredith jumped in surprised as Aiden pressed his still naked body against her back. While the temptation to lean back into his warmth was tempting, she ignored him and continued to look through her dresses. He bent his head to her ear, his warm breath feathering over her nape. Chills swept up her spine.

"I prefer you naked."

She glanced over her shoulder to give him an incredulous look.

"I'm sure your parents and brothers would prefer that as well," she replied sarcastically.

Aiden scowled before his hands drew her flush against him, a low growl rumbling in his chest. Meredith suppressed a chuckle, not wanting to indulge his rampant possessiveness and forced a sigh before jabbing him in the ribs with her elbow. He grunted and let her go to rub a hand over his side. He gave her a reproachful look, but after a moment his lips twitched.

"Would you mind if I picked something out for you?"

Meredith took a step back and let Aiden riffle through her clothes. Eventually, he pulled out an ivory gown with a high neckline and trimmed with pale green ribbons. It seemed that Aiden's tastes were beginning to turn a bit prudish, but she kept that thought to herself as Aiden helped her into the dress. His fingers teasingly stroked her with the pretense of smoothing out wrinkles. Once the dress was in place, Meredith was seriously wondering why anyone bothered with clothes. She wasn't wearing any underclothes and it felt deliciously wanton. Fortunately, the dress Aiden had chosen had enough structure on its own to conceal that fact.

Aiden threw on his own clothes, still managing to look devilishly handsome despite his horribly rumpled clothing.

"What has my mother planned for you two today?"

Meredith moved to her mirrored vanity to brush her hair. Aiden followed her and took the brush from her hand. The simple act of brushing felt strangely intimate as she watched Aiden's reflection. His eyes lifted and met her's through the mirror. He smiled and her heart stuttered.

"We've already finished her plans for today. I was going to run a few necessary errands in town on my own."

"Good, I'll accompany you," he said.

"Oh, but I'm sure you have other things to do then follow me around."

"On the contrary, there is nothing more I would enjoy."

Meredith smiled at his reflection. Aiden's hand tilted her head back and kissed her. She gladly took possession of his full, bottom lip, her face trapped between his large hands. He kept the kiss short and was moving her through the house before she could get her head to stop spinning.

*********

Meredith sat in stunned silence. Opposite of her, Jaine sipped at her tea and regarded her with a level stare. A hard knot formed in her stomach as Jaine's threat fully sunk in.

"You want me to steal from Aiden's family?"

Meredith meant for the words to come out as a shout, but all she could manage was a strangled whisper.

"Steal?" Jain guffawed. "I am only asking for what I am due. I've raised you all these years. Wasted more than two decades of my life to see that you grew up to become a fitting wife and what do I have to show for it? An ungrateful girl who believes she doesn't have to repay all that I have given her. Now, I am sure that the golds will be more than willing compensate me for my efforts."

Meredith gripped the teacup in her hand until she thought it would shatter between her fingers. She was trapped between an overwhelming sense of shame and embarrassment. While she did owe Jaine for having house, fed, and clothed her, she had some how believed that Jaine had done so out of familial duty.

Starting at her guardian's impassive face made her fully realize just how deluded she had been. Hot, shameful tears burned her eyes, but she stubbornly refused to let them fall. Meredith swallowed several times before she trusted herself to speak.

"I will not beg my future family to pay you for raising me. If you want money, I will find some way to pay you," Meredith hissed through her teeth.

Jaine's eyes narrowed before she let out a scornful chuckle.

"Meredith, dear. What would you do then? Sell the trinkets your mother left you? The sum of all of your precious little collection wouldn't even cover one of your dresses."

Meredith swallowed again.

"I will think of something. Just. . . just don't bother Aiden's family."

"Perhaps, I wouldn't have to do anything. Perhaps, I could just whisper a few words to one of those hot tempered reds. I'm sure any of them would no doubt enjoy causing the golds a. . . little heartache. The red bloods really do enjoy a good scandal."

The cup in her hand shattered. Meredith stared numbly at the white shards embedded into her skin as blood began to drip onto the table. Jaine nostrils flared slightly, but otherwise remained expressionless..

"You wouldn't."

Jaine smiled and stood.

"Think on it, dear. I'm sure you will make the right decision."

With that, Jaine left. Immediately after the door shut, the waitress who had been hovering near by came forward and tried to tend to her hand. Meredith let her clean up the broken shards, tea, and blood in silence.

"I'm sorry, miss. I didn't want to interrupt your conversation. I would have come to you sooner, but it looked as if you didn't want the intrusion."

Meredith nodded and when she didn't say anything the waitress went away with the broken ceramic shards and bloody towel. Her thoughts refused to move forward, to try to think of a way around Jaine, but she couldn't go to Aiden or to Celia. She didn't want them to think that she was only marrying Aiden for money.

Perhaps she could go to Dane himself to try to sway her to her side. She was sure that he had enough control over the majority of the reds that Jaine wouldn't be able to persuade anyone to her side. Though she couldn't offer him anything he wouldn't already own or could acquire himself.

Frustrated, Meredith left the cafe before the waitress returned. She walked through the city, weaving through some of the more crowded streets. Her hand throbbed and burned, but she relished the pain as a small distraction. After an hour of furious walking, Meredith stopped to lean against a tree. She was only slightly out of breath, but sweat dampened her clothing.

Closing her eyes and bracing her weight against the tree trunk, Meredith let herself indulge in self-pitying tears. Naively, she had believed that Jaine had cared for her. While she had never been affectionate, she had never been overly cruel. Deep down, she had truly believed Jaine had only wanted what was best for her.

Her crying bout didn't last long, but it left a dull, throbbing headache in its wake. Swiping the tear tracks from her cheeks, Meredith pushed away from the tree. She felt as if her tears had left her brittle and full of cracks. The small hope she had carefully nourished over the years turned to ash.

(Aiden)

"Something is wrong."

Aiden looked at Grey, startled and waited for him to finish his sentence.

"I just. . .can't tell what."

"Perhaps its nothing. Maybe something minor," Aiden said.

Grey shook his head, his brows furrowing in concentration. Abruptly, Grey stood, abandoning the seedlings he had been transplanting. Aiden followed, alarmed by his brother's behavior. They left the greenhouse and were soon in their father's study. Confused, Aiden was about to ask Grey why they were in this room, when their father strode in. He seemed as surprised as Aiden by their presence.

"Greyson, Aiden," their father said. For a moment a strained silence descended.

Grey broke the silence.

"Father, where is Meredith?"

Aiden felt as if his entire body was thrown into ice water, his heart threatening to stop beating.

"She hasn't returned from the city. She went to meet her guardian several hours ago. I know nothing more. I'm sorry Aiden."

He barely heard the words. Aiden was already running through the house. He knew that he was panicking, being irrational, but an uneasy queasiness had settled in the pit of his stomach, especially since his father had mentioned Jaine. He only barely registered the fact that Grey was running behind him.

"Aiden, you have to calm down. We don't know for sure what exactly is happening."

Aiden didn't bother answering. He knew he had to calm down to think clearly, but this was his Meredith.

"Grey, shut up and run."

They ran out of the house to the stables where one of the servants told them that Meredith had still not returned. He said he had thought it strange since she had said she would be back before midday. Aiden bellowed for a horse to be saddled for him. He was riding out of the stables a moment later.

He had to slow so that Grey could catch up. Aiden felt as if he would start clawing at his skin in impatience.

"Do you know where she's gone?"

Aiden could never fathom the depth of Grey's gifts, but as he watched his brother's gray eyes bleed gold, he got a glimpse of just how much Grey kept hidden. The air around them seemed to get heavier, thicker as Grey stared out over the land. Aiden resisted the urge to move, he didn't want anything to distract Grey. Just as abruptly as the it had happened, the pressure around them lifted.

"She's with the red."

(Meredith)

"Esa Meredith, what a surprise. I was quite sure your fiance would be loathed to keep you out of eyesight, let alone allow you to visit a former rival for your hand."

Meredith swallowed nervously. She certainly wished she had thought through a plan before barging into Es Dane's home.

"I've come to ask if you've had any social calls from my guardian, Esa Jaine."

"Ah, I see. Fortunately, I have yet to receive any such calls."

Meredith nearly sank to the carpeted floor in relief. It was short lived when Dane stepped closer to her. She backed away, trying to maintain a decent amount of distance between them. When his eyes narrowed, she knew she had made the wrong move. His hand snapped out and circled around her wrist. He tugged her closer and stared down at her with his icy eyes.

12