The Trips I Want to Take With You

Story Info
A letter imploring him to take her away.
2.4k words
4.5
5.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The campground is just outside the park and it is beautiful. It is up on a ridge but it's flat and grassy. There are RVs and some tents, but everything is pretty spaced out. On the edges of the campground are the tiny little shack like cabins with a firepit out front and some cots on the inside and it overlooks the town of West Yellowstone, Montana (creative) which is very small and surrounded on all sides by planes and mountains and sometimes you can hear howling that is probably coyotes but we can pretend its wolves.

If you were feeling up to it and if it wasn't too late and it was cold enough I would build a fire, but it's really nice to sit in the intense darkness and hear how small your voice sounds when you use it.

I'd sit too close to you while we sit and stare out at the view and pretend it was colder than it was and try to get you to tell your life story, or a story. Either, or both. I'd lean into you and feel your voice rumble its way out of your chest and breath you in while I quietly fill up with wanting you.

You'd put your hand on my face when I hadn't noticed you were done talking, and nudge my chin up to look at you while you leaned in and pushed your lips against mine. You would bring your other hand up and into my hair and push your mouth hard into mine and slip your tongue between my lips for a first taste of how warm and wet I was.

You would finally pull back and I would probably do something awkward like laugh and put my hands on my face, relieved it was too dark to see how red I turned.

Someone, but it wouldn't matter who, would suggest going inside. One of us would carry a flashlight and we'd step inside our closet sized cabin and close the door and it would be impossibly dark and quiet and your hands would find their way to my hips and turn me towards you. You'd kiss me again and harder and pull into you so I could feel your cock. I'd moan into your mouth and push myself into you and grind my hips against yours. I'd pull away so our lips just touched and ask, "please?"

You'd smile and slide your hand under my shirt and over the soft fabric of my bra cupping my breast while I pull off my shirt to accommodate you. You'd undo the hook of my bra deftly while I tugged at your shirt, eager to get it off.

Once we got each other's clothes off you'd sit on one of the cots (which I should clarify are like wooden platforms with cushions on them that are a bit less than a twin bed) with your back against the wall and I'd climb over you, and let my mouth trace a trail around your neck and shoulders and nipples while I reached down between us and use your cock to circle my clit so I'd be wet on my own and with your pre-cum.

When you couldn't stand it anymore and I was close to cumming I would slide just the head of your cock into my soft, wet pussy until you put your hands on me and forced me down, hard, and feel my pussy squeezing your cock in rhythm with my thrusting hips.

I would put my hands on either side of your face and run them down your neck and chest while I rode you, cumming and shaking in your arms. You would finally grip my hips and pull me hard into you so you could cum deep in me while I dug my fingers into you gently with one last, shuddering orgasm.

If this were just porno then we'd probably gracefully fall asleep in each other's arms. But it's not, this is travel planning, and it strives for realism.

So I would probably fall into you laughing and burrowing my face into your shoulders and gasping as you pull out because every time you move my sensitive pussy starts to cum again. One hilarious clean up later, and if you wanted to, I'd wrap myself around you and go to sleep.

There are lots of things to do in Yellowstone, but I think in this scenario we'd get up early, and go to Lewis Lake and rent a kayak. We could backpack, but I don't want to hurt your knee. I once twisted an ankle backpacking 25 miles from the nearest civilization and there was nothing to do but suffer and I don't want that to happen to you. So kayak is maybe a safe bet and fun, I'd slide in behind you and put my legs on either side of you, and when you felt like it you could lie back and enjoy the sun and putting your feet in the water, and the spray that comes off the paddle while we float along to the river that connects Lewis Lake and Lake Shoshone. I think you might have to portage there, but if there's enough water we can probably wade and just tow the kayak, and there would be trees around us and these enormous mountains high above us. Once you get to Shoshone lake I hear there are geysers just on the shore so you can paddle past them while they fume. The trip leaves plenty of time to find a campsite in the shadow of a mountain (which I'll make sure to get a permit for).

The sun would go behind the mountains surprisingly quickly and it would be surprisingly cold while we pull the boat up on a bank, but because I'm a really nice gracious human being I'd jump out and pull the boat up so you didn't have to. I also really love cold water in small (sometimes large) doses. We'd unload our bags and I'd make you help me set up the tent and probably try to smack your butt with a tent pole. Probably next one of us would go filter some water (out of a moving source, like a river running into the lake) and someone else would gather some sticks and kindling and when you got back to the campsite with either water or wood I'd laugh because you'd look dirty and rugged and I'd kiss your dirty face for a while and hook my fingers in the waistband of your pants and rub against you for a while.

Then, in my experience camping with men, and this might not be the case, we would discuss who would build the fire and decide you should and you would say, "where's the lighter fluid?" and I would say, "who uses lighter fluid?" and then I'd wow you with my incredible ability to make fire, and you would explode with desire.

But actually, we'd build a fire and light the camp stove and even further impress you with how I'm a pretty ok cook in the backcountry. That's the only cooking knowledge my mom passed down to me. How to make food out of a steak (we obviously would not do that but this was when I was in 6th grade), some rocks, some sticks, and a lighter (or stormproof matches). And I would tell you every terrible joke I could think of, and there are a ton of those, to make you smile at me across the fire.

But at some point, after I've made an excuse to get up and sit back down touching you, I would probably make an awkward attempt at seducing you ("You know, Marx says we should all tend the field" and maybe a really good wink). And if you smile and laugh, I'm going to take it as a signal to go for it and lean in slowly to really gently kiss you, just barely brushing your lips before breaking into a smile and waiting for your move. And we can just stand up (and put out the fire) and crawl into the tent and fall into each other. You would kiss me and run your hands down my side to the side of my thigh and squeeze to make me force my hips upward, at you, already begging for your cock and telling you I want you. You'd slide your hand between my legs and rub me through jeans, hard. As you run your hand back up my body my hips will follow your hand, and I can't help but make small, pleading sighs.

You'd have to get off me long enough to slide off my pants and rip off my shirt before bringing your face down to mine and rest your body on me so you could feel my nipples pressing into you and I couldn't move unless you let me. Except for my legs, which I'd bring up and wrap around you as you reached down to guide your cock into my pussy, pushing just the tip into me while I writhe, begging for more. You'd reach up to play with my nipples and end up pinching them hard right as you push your cock into me as hard as you can. I'd arch my back and cry out your name as you start fucking me, pulling out a little further and fucking me a little harder as you went on, maybe holding down a wrist to keep me still while I move beneath you, trying to meet each thrust and get you deep inside me.

I want you to fuck me so hard you sweat. I want to feel you fill me with cum and I want to feel you collapse onto me exhausted and wrap me in your arms while you gasp my name. And if you don't cum that hard we'll just have to keep trying.

And we would sleep on the ground and it might be kind of cool but the sleeping bags would be warm and the trees would creek and you could probably hear running water and that can make a person sleep really well.

And the next day we could stay camped at the lake, you can hike about three miles one way through the forest in a creek bed and come out near Old Faithful, which is huge and really populated and you can drive right up to it now, but the hike would still be cool. And Old Faithful is an American tradition!

I've never been there and not seen crazy wildlife. The bison just walk around the road because cars stop for them. And it would be really warm and for a while really crowded and we'll see the neat geyser and then go back towards the lake. We might take a detour into the forest a little off the trail to revel in nature and also lean against a tree while we make out and grope each other a bit. I'd want you to turn me around while we pulled off our pants and let you give me a quick, furtive, fuck in the forest. I'd get you to hold onto my hips while you fucked me hard and fast and I bit my lips to keep from attracting attention. It would be just for you, and you could wrap your hand in my hair and push me down further so you could fuck me harder and deeper until you cum and give my ass a spanking of approval.

Once we get back to the campsite it should be pretty early and it would be the perfect time of year to go swim in the lake. Lake Shoshone is one of (if not the?) biggest backcountry lakes, so you can swim way way out and be surrounded by water.

But it would be a little cold. Nipples would be hard. We would swim a little ways to stay warm before I'd bump against you and grab your face and kiss you while you try to keep swimming. Then I might dunk you, depending on how strongly you seem to feel about cold and water.

But when we got too cold we'd get out in the last bits of sun still coming over the mountains and lay out on the towels I cleverly packed and you could feel how cold the breeze was on your wet skin but when the air is still you can feel the sun warming you up, and while you lie there and listen to water and trees you can usually feel heat radiating from below you, especially if we find a nice sun-baked rock and I'll insist on pulling off whatever swim attire (none?) you're wearing and start kissing you somewhere just above your knee and trace a long slow trail with my lips and tongue up and up until I can lick and suck your balls, being careful not to touch your cock until you told me to. Then, I'd roll my tongue around the head of your cock and lick up and down the length of you to get your cock as wet as I can before I start sucking you hard enough to make goofy blowjob sounds while I squeeze your thighs and moan with my own pleasure.

You could make me stay there until the sun is back behind the mountains and it's finally getting cold, and I will still suck your cock until you tell me to stop. I really want to give you an afternoon, lying on a warm rock or beach, getting your dick sucked just how you want it, with nothing to worry about, and no one around. That would be the best part. And when you were done we'd go back to the camp and you could lay around while I made a fire and/or dinner and at some point we might laughingly agree our genitalia are ready to take a break.

And that night I'd want to put my arms around you and let you fall asleep with your finger tips brushing at my nipples. The next morning I'd make an effort to wake up before you so I could take advantage of any morning wood and try to let you wake up inside me, already fucking. I'd kiss your neck and shoulders while sliding up and down your cock until you finally woke all the way up and grab me hard and filled me with cum. I would lick your cock clean before getting up to pack up and make breakfast. I'd kiss you while you took a last look at the campsite and we'd spend the day playing in the water and drifting back down the river to Lewis Lake, tow the kayaks a little, and wash up on shore.