The Trish/Mickie Saga Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

With Mickie looking at her like she had never seen a naked woman before Trish steps into the shower and makes a beeline to the showerhead Mickie is stood under. Trish feels like a moth drawn towards flame as she approaches Mickie she has no idea what will happen and that little voice of reason normally telling her to stop isn't there at all there is a deathly silence apart from the running water. Standing in front of Mickie Trish looks up and down Mickie's incredible body and breaks out into a big smile and when Mickie returns that smile Trish pushes herself onto Mickie. Their lips meet and as soon as they do nothing else matters to either of them not their jobs, their families or any thing else near and dear to them all either of them want to do is stay in this moment and kiss each other. Their hands wrap around each other's backs pulling closer to each other allowing their lips better contact. Trish can't believe this is happening as she is stood in the woman's showers with her dream girl naked kissing her and her excitement only gets higher when Mickie forces her tongue into Trish's mouth. Mickie giggles inside Trish's mouth as she can feel Trish's soft hands moving down her back and softly cups her asscheeks. Wrapping her tongue around Mickie's, Trish starts to suck on Mickie's lips making the young brunette groan. Opening her eyes Trish looks at Mickie then softly pulls away and looking up sympathetically at a stunned Mickie.

"I'm sorry Mickie I didn't mean to pressure you or make you feel bad I have to go," Trish says turning to leave.

Mickie is more than stunned, here she was offering herself up on a plate for Trish and the blonde is batting her away. She is so mad at the blonde she grabs out taking hold of Trish's arm and spins her around. Pushing her back against the wall Mickie pushes her body into Trish's keeping her back against the shower wall. Just as Trish opens her mouth to complain Mickie gets onto her tiptoes and kisses Trish hard pushing her adventurous tongue down her throat. Trish is more than shocked that she wants this but she feels like she is forcing Mickie to do this. Trish had made all the moves nearly manipulating the brand new Diva into sleeping with her. The more Trish thinks about leaving the more Mickie's touch and amazing tongue kissing ability is slowly lowering Trish's defenses and soon the blonde throws away her inhibitions and decides to live for the moment. Mickie could have screamed as she feels Trish stop fighting her and instead grabs hold of Mickie's arms keeping hold of her. So knowing Trish is now accepting the fact she wants the Woman's champion Mickie breaks the kiss and starts to run her fingers though Trish's wet hair listening to Trish moaning softly to Mickie's touch. Both divas stare into each others eyes and both seem to be looking at each other in a different light like their 'oh we only like men' masks seem to have gone and both women look at each other as they truly are.

Trish sees the fire in Mickie's eyes and knows that the young Diva really wants her and in Trish's eyes Mickie sees Trish is nearly screaming out for a chance to fuck her. So tilting her head down Mickie lightly flicks the tip of her tongue against Trish's light pink nipple making it erect almost instantly. A big smile breaks over Mickie's face as she watches her idol's body reacting to her touch and she moves her hands slowly down Trish's body while she kisses Trish's washboard abs. Trish is in heaven as Mickie's hands grab onto her big boobs and starts to squeeze them between her fingers making Trish's pussy wet with her own juices. She can't help but moan louder as Mickie's very talented fingers stroke her sensitive tits making her nearly beg the rookie to fuck her. She is totally under Mickie's power as she softly kisses some of her exposed skin of her tits making Trish's head spin and wonder how many tits had Mickie played with to be this good at foreplay. Mickie is delighted every time her hands and tongue makes Trish moan and brings yet more pre cum trailing down her thighs. Using her legs Mickie forces Trish's legs apart slightly and uses her thick thigh muscle and rubs it into Trish's sensitive pussy lips. At the first pussy on leg contact the blonde gasp and nearly brings up her second orgasm and Trish is amazed at how Mickie is playing with her much fantasized about body. Her thigh is so big yet between her legs feels so good and Trish starts to buck her hips in response to Mickie rubbing.

Moving her face into Trish's tits Mickie flicks her tongue upward at Trish's nipples sending a shock down Trish's spine making the blonde shiver against the wall. Mickie is bucking her leg faster and faster against Trish's pussy making Trish bounce higher and higher before she cries out Mickie's name and in response to that Mickie starts rubbing her fingertips around Trish's light colored areola. Trish's head is moving at 1000mph as Mickie attacks her two most sensitive arenas and Trish's pussy is more or less soaking in her own juices. She has never felt so wet in her life and all she wants is to stay here against the wall and let Mickie pleasure her time after time after time again. Mickie can feel how wet Trish is as her own thigh is caked in Trish's cum and as Mickie sucks and licks Trish's big silicone filed tits Mickie has never been happier.

She had never in her wildest dreams though she could please Trish Stratus this much and to her delight she is also dripping wet just from sucking on Trish's boobs. Having never been with a girl with fake boobs but now sucking and sobering all over Trish's world famous cleavage making Mickie so horny. As her bright white teeth slightly nip at Trish's ultra soft tit flesh making Trish jump with sexual passion Mickie wants to taste Trish but wants her idol to ask her.

"Trish what do you want me to do to you?" Mickie asks stepping back into the showerhead looking directly at Trish waiting for an answer.

Trish nearly screams at Mickie for breaking off her amazingly sexy contact and like a child is asking her what she wants and Trish is sure she would act like a diva and storm away if anyone else teasing her like that. Her body however wants Mickie to touch her again and in her heart Trish wants Mickie to eat her out as her mind already thinks about how good Mickie's tongue would be in her cunt. Looking at Mickie's beautiful face Trish feels all kinds of emotions but somehow steps forward and looks straight at Mickie's face.

"I want you to lick me Mickie, I want you to eat me out," Trish mumbles as she has never liked dirty talking normally her naked body is enough talking for her lovers to handle.

Mickie looks at this normally powerful woman standing in front of her talking like a first timer and she wants to see the real Trish Stratus, "Tell me Trish shout it out you teasing blonde slut WHAT DO YOU WANT!"

She has never seen anyone dominate her like this before and as much as Trish liked to be in control these moments of pure submission are making her so wet she cries out, "I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME MICKIE JAMES, I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME BECAUSE I NEED YOU SO BADLY SO PLEASE MICKIE FUCK ME AND MY SLUTTY BODY."

This is the best present Mickie has ever been given; her idol Trish Stratus is naked under a shower nozzle begging her to fuck her. Mickie can feel her own juices cascade down her legs as Trish stands back against the wall spreading her legs out wide giving Mickie a teasing look at her pretty pink pussy. Walking slowly towards a waiting Trish, Mickie starts to suck on three fingers on her right hand and from the wide-eyed lustful expression on Trish's face she knew what was going to happen. Bending over slightly Mickie pushes Trish's legs further apart giving her clear access to Trish's throbbing pussy and just the sight of it makes Mickie's mouth water. Seeing Mickie looking in lust at her pussy has Trish feeling very lightheaded and almost cumming at just the amazingly erotic sight of Mickie James naked in the shower room softly rubbing Trish's inner thigh. Mickie stands up but leaves her finger rubbing Trish's strong legs before grinning at the teased blonde before slowly pushes her fingers inside of Trish. The cry that escapes from Trish's lips is one of the most beautiful sounds Mickie had ever heard as Trish arches her back allowing Mickie's fingers deeper inside her. Moaning louder than she had ever moaned before Trish's nails scrap against the tiled wall hoping to hold on to anything that would keep her standing up as Mickie's fingers slowly move around inside of her. Mickie's fingers feel so good Trish thinks as she closes her eyes and gasps out as Mickie plunges her fingers in deeper making her well bitten nails scrap gently against her clit.

Trish's entire body is on edge as every single time Mickie's touches her she feels like her body cannot hold in all the passion and wanting she has for the smaller Diva. Seeing Trish's body losing it's balance Mickie quickly presses her wet body against Trish keeping her on her feet as her fingers go to town on Trish's cunt. Hearing her idol moan and groan makes Mickie use her fingers more twisting and probing them inside the blonde's wet snatch making Trish's body shake and brings yet more heavy moans from her sexy lips.

"Mickie please don't stop, never stop more I need your fingers, they are soo GOOD OHHHHH FUCK ME MICKIE," Trish yells louder and louder as the brunette uses every trick she knows to make Trish's pussy react even more.

All this teasing with her angelic tongue and now her divine fingers has Trish at near breaking point and when Mickie curls her fingers along her G-spot Trish yells so loud she thought her eyes were going to pop out of her skull. Having a firm grip on Trish's body Mickie knows Trish wants to buck her hips to get more pleasure but Mickie isn't finished with giving Trish her thank you orgasm but to help her along Mickie moves her head down slightly so her eyesight is only on Trish's amazing breasts. Sweat is already starting to run down her fantastic breasts as Mickie's near perfect finger play has Trish moaning and groaning like never before but when her brunette lover starts to suck on her nipples Trish screams herself into paradise. Being held back against a shower wall while having three fingers slowly teasing her dripping wet pussy and her big tits sucked by a girl who up to an hour ago Trish hadn't even thought of as being a lesbian but here she was licking and fucking Trish's body like a natural. Mickie's fingers and tongue both pick up the pace sensing Trish is very close to cumming and Mickie is determined to drain every drop of pleasure from this intense and very personal fucking. Her tongue darts quickly between both of Trish's mountainous breasts giving both of them a firm licking while spending a lot of her time sucking on her pink nipples. Mickie can't help herself she loves licking and sucking Trish's rack and wants to do nothing more than rub her face in-between her boobs like her own personal pillow.

As her fingers start teasing Trish's throbbing clit Mickie finds herself thinking how much she wants to fuck Trish again and again, she was also sure unless Trish said so she would get plenty of chance to but after all that fucking what would be left. Mickie nearly stops in her tracks there she is again thinking far off into the future when her present wasn't even finished yet and she knew that wasn't like her to worry about the future. On one long road trip A.J Styles had actually called her the most live for the moment person he had even met and these thoughts of a future with Trish is worrying her. Before she can panic herself anymore Trish's loud moan wakes her up and with extra intensity Mickie pushes her fingers into Trish's soaking wet pussy making her scream her lungs out. Her body can take no more of Mickie's incredible touching and teasing as her tanned frame convulses and Trish screams out the most powerful orgasm of her life. Trish's legs give away and had it not been for Mickie holding her up Trish is sure she would have dropped to the floor as her orgasm weakening her body and clouds her mind with peaceful thoughts. Mickie holds Trish's body tight as the blonde's entire body shakes like mad from the madly powerful orgasm she had just given her idol. Feeling Trish's juices running out of her and down her arm has Mickie feels her own pre cum flowing but before she can get her first taste of Trish she must first take care of her blonde haired lover.

Slowly lowing an exhausted and panting Trish till she is sitting on the floor Mickie removes her cum covered fingers from inside Trish's drenched pussy. Mickie giggles at the amount of cum on her arm and how pretty Trish's pussy lips looked coated in her own juices. Sucking Trish's cum off her fingers Mickie closes her eyes and savors the taste of her idol's cum which seems to taste very sweet, sweeter in fact than any pussy she had even tasted. Mickie was also shocked at how nicely her fingers had got into Trish because most of the women Mickie finger fucked had very tight cunts but to Mickie's delight Trish must have had a few women fucking her pussy making it nice and easy for Mickie to get at. After she finishes cleaning herself off making sure to taste as much of Trish's pussy juices as possible Mickie steps back into the shower head's path letting the cool water hit her slightly sweating body cleaning her off and also giving her time to reflect on what she had just done. She had just made love to Trish Stratus the woman who had really convinced her of her bisexual tendencies, the wrestler who inspired her to be better and fight the lookist promoters who always wanted her in some slutty clothes and now a woman she could call a friend. Just the thought of this amazing interaction of her and Trish has Mickie moaning softly when she stands back a jet of water catches her sensitive feeling pussy and she moans in response. Lazily Trish opens her eyes her breathing still not yet back to normal after her intense orgasm to see the naked figure of Mickie James standing in the shower letting the sprays of water hit her pussy.

Trish hadn't noticed how wet Mickie was as she could see a fair bit of pre cum shining off her golden thighs and Trish wants to get up and eat Mickie's leaking pussy out but her last orgasm has taken a lot out of her so all she can do is sit here and watch the brunette's sexy body tease her again. The water feels great against her pussy but Mickie's mostly ignored pussy needs far more physical attention to get off. So Mickie slides her hand down her soaking wet body before curling her fingers inside of her own pussy and nearly instantly moans at her touch. Watching in awe Trish looks at her tag team partner touching her most intimate area and tilts her head back moaning and groaning to the feel of her own hand. Mickie's other hand moves up and grabs onto her surgically enhanced breast squeezing it hard making a gasp of sexual frustration escape from her lips. Moving her fingers over her slit faster and faster Mickie groans and feels up her own tits as the water beats off her body. In awe of Mickie masturbating a few feet in front of her and Trish can't help but moan with Mickie lightly rubbing her own breast. Opening her eyes Mickie catches Trish staring at her in the shower for the second time tonight and much like the first time Mickie grins and starts to put on a sexy show for the blonde making her rest her head back against the wall to watch. Removing her fingers from her wet pussy lips Mickie starts to slowly gyrate her body in the shower before rubbing her hands all over her big boobs watching the reaction of Trish who is looking at her big tits with nothing but lust in her eyes.

Mickie keeps rubbing her dark pink nipples until they become erect and prominently stick out from her chest. Turning round Mickie teases Trish with her big ass by bending over slightly giving Trish a amazing view of her asshole and her thick pussy lips that Trish thinks look so slutty on Mickie yet she loves looking at them and the thin strip of hair just covering her pussy. After giving Trish a more than close up view of her ass and pussy before standing back up and walks towards Trish listening to the blonde gasp at her suddenly moving towards her. A few feet away from Trish's model like face and sticks her fingers out lightly stroking them against Trish's pink lip-gloss. Understanding her role in this erotic show Trish opens her mouth wide and lets Mickie put 3 fingers into her warm mouth and starts to gently suck on her fingers. Once her fingers are wet Mickie pushes her fingers inside her once more and starts to moan very heavily making Trish drool as Mickie's pussy is just a inch away from Trish's nose meaning she can smell Mickie sweet feminine scent making Trish feel horny once again.

"Oh yeah mmmmm you like this Trish do you like seeing little Mickie finger herself," Mickie says in a deep sexy tone remembering she likes to dirty talk and she also keeps up her domination of Trish who still looks amazed to even be sitting here.

"YESSSS YESSSS Trish I wish these were your fingers you would fuck me good wouldn't you Trish you would fuck your number one fan so good yes," teasing her blonde friend, Mickie's moves her head back shutting her eyes as her fingers probe deeper into her damp pussy.

Trish is more than shocked as the normally hyperactive Diva is no longer acting like a 8 year old who's drunk to much Sunny Delight but like a woman working on a phone sex line. The dirty things coming out of her mouth has Trish both shocked but turned on, she has already admired other woman talking dirty but she has never really done it herself and seeing Mickie doing it so well Trish really wants to learn how to talk like a proper slut.

Mickie loves the look on Trish's face that is masked with pure pleasure and knows her dirty talk is getting to her, " Come on Trish you like watching me fuck myself don't you, seeing my fingers banging my tight pussy makes you so hot and wet doesn't it."

Trish nods her head and starts rubbing her palm over her sore pussy lips but somehow is getting wet again. Mickie is amazed that Trish is still horny and wants more and that thought of Trish being able to go all night makes her feel so good as her fingers dig deeper inside her pussy and moans become bigger as her juices flow down her wrist. Rubbing her damp pussy Trish grins as Mickie is moaning louder and louder trying so hard to bring herself off for the first time in a long while but Trish doesn't want her to finish. She wants a shot at making Mickie cum after all that has been her fantasy for the past month eating Mickie out and making her cum. Grabbing Mickie's wrist stopping her Mickie moans in frustration and looks down at Trish who has a fired up lusting look in her eyes. For the first time today Mickie gives away the control in this relationship Mickie lets Trish pull her hand out of her throbbing pussy and pushes her back against the wall. Spreading her legs out wide Mickie points to her pussy and looks steely into Trish's eyes trying to silently beg her to eat her out. This is the moment she had been waiting to happen for nearly 4 years Trish on her knees in front of her pussy and was going to lick her out. Crawling towards Mickie Trish can't hide the happy feeling in her heart Mickie was opening herself up to Trish and maybe she could turn Mickie into a bisexual like her. No teasing foreplay from Trish who flicks her tongue into Mickie's pussy making the dripping wet brunette gasp out at the feeling of Trish's hot tongue entering her.

Trish's tongue feels so soft as the blonde laps away at her leaking pussy juices making Mickie grind her ass into the wet shower wall in frustration as her pussy is licked by Trish Stratus. Lapping away at Mickie like her favorite brand of ice cream Trish pushes her own hand in between her legs giving herself some gentle encouragement as she sucks away on Mickie's clit trying to repay Mickie for the pleasure the Diva gave her. Mickie has never had such an intense feeling as Trish is between her legs licking away at her pussy making Mickie wetter and wetter and Mickie can hear Trish loudly slurping and drinking up all her pre cum. Her moans get louder and louder as Trish's tongue forces it's way deeper and deeper into her pussy and the blonde is not letting up. She starts rocking her head back and forth using her bright pink tongue like a penis thrusting it in and out of Mickie's cunt making her scream out in pleasure. Mickie has never been eaten out this good and she is loving this as Trish is even better than in her constant wet dreams and to now have the real Trish eating her out is the best moment ever in Mickie's life. Digging her manicured nails into the flesh of Mickie's hips Trish keeps up the pressure on Mickie's pussy pushing her tongue right into her sensitive clit making her cry out loud. Mickie's scream nearly broke Trish's eardrums and nothing is turning her on more listening to Mickie yelling and crying out in pleasure from Trish's tongue.

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers