The Trish/Mickie Saga Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
199 Followers

Mickie can feel herself getting more and more lightheaded as Trish's amazing tongue brings her to the very brink of sexual pleasure as Mickie slaps her hands into her large tits flattening the flesh in her hands making her cry out at her own touch. Moving her tongue at lighting pace over Mickie's clit Trish feels her starting to shake so Trish pushes her face deeper into Mickie's pussy lips hoping to get a taste of her friend's cum. Mickie's hands crunch down onto her big tits as a powerful orgasm starts building up inside of her. Looking down Mickie gets the amazing picture of Trish Stratus between her legs eating her out while lightly touching herself and that sight is enough to push Mickie all the way into her orgasm. Trish is amazed at the amount of cum flowing out of Mickie's pussy as the tiny brunette's body shakes as she screams her head off. Lapping up every last bit of Mickie's juices Trish keeps hold of the Divas hips making sure she doesn't fall down while she licks her lips feeling good that Mickie tasted better than she ever thought possible. Trish's thighs are now shining wet with her own juices that were flowing like mad during Mickie's very loud and in Trish mind very tasty orgasm. Mickie is running her fingers though her wet hair moaning softy as her pussy stops throbbing and feeling so hot as she tries to recover from one of the best orgasms she had ever been given. Once Mickie has regained some control of her legs Trish lets go and starts to lightly lay soft kisses on Mickie's lower abdomen.

Hearing her lovers low moans of approval Trish starts to move up Mickie's body laying soft lip gloss kisses all up her belly even giving Mickie's sliver tummy stud a quick kiss making Mickie shake with delight. Kissing all the way up Mickie's pretty stomach Trish rests her forehead against the bottom of Mickie's breasts making her gasp at how slowly and erotically Trish was able to tease her. Mickie groans in anticipation as she watches Trish's face hovering a few inches away from her left nipple and Mickie can't help but get more turned on when looking closely at Trish's face she can see some of her own cum around the blonde's mouth. Gently Trish uses her index finger to trace around the outside of Mickie's breast and when she lays her palm on it and lightly squeezes her breast Trish is nearly disappointed when she can feel the unmistakable feel of silicone. Trish could have cried at being deceived by a plastic pair of tits but the doctor who did them had done a very good job as it was only when she has very close up could Trish see the marks of surgery on Mickie's rack. She rubs the tips of her fingers all the way across Mickie's boobs making the brunette's skin break out in Goosebumps as Trish's soft touch relaxes her body. Pushing her face into the softness of Mickie's bosom Trish lightly flicks her tongue along the inside of Mickie's breasts listening to her loud moans and groans of pleasure. Trish still can't take her eyes off Mickie's dark pink nipples, which are still sticking right out and the blonde moves her face towards them taking her right nipple all the way inside her mouth.

Mickie nearly loses control right there as Trish sucks and licks at her nipples making her rock from side to side trying to hold in the loud screaming she normally does when someone sucks on her tits. Moving her hands further up Mickie's body Trish forces two of her fingers into Mickie's gapping mouth and now it's her turn to hold in a moan as Mickie sucks on her fingers like she's giving a blowjob. Feeling her fingers move around inside Mickie's mouth gives Trish so much mind blowing pleasure that she can feel her overacting juices once again flowing out of her hot body. Trish is still somehow able to keep up her focus on Mickie's breasts sucking away on both of her erect nipples leaving traces of saliva on her tits as Mickie continues to suck on her two fingers as erotically as she can. Mickie has never felt more in touch with one person before during sex, she and Trish knew exactly where to touch each other to get the most pleasure out of it and as Mickie spits out Trish's soaking wet fingers she can feel the heat from Trish's pussy on her legs. She can also feel some pre cum dripping onto her leg and in a spilt second she moves her hand down Trish's well-built body.

Trish moans at Mickie's hand sliding down her body as she gets to her full height and kisses the brunette on the lips the first time she had done it of her own accord. She was about to whisper something into Mickie's ear when the bubby Divas hand reaches her aching pussy and pushes three fingers inside her.

Trish's scream is so loud that it makes the shower head shake as her fist curls up into a ball and she smacks it against the wall hoping to let some of the unbelievable pleasure building up inside of her out. To her part Mickie keeps pushing her fingers deeper and deeper inside Trish while reaching forward and planting several soft kisses on her neck hoping she will calm down and stop screaming the place down. Trish's eyes flood with tears as Mickie's fingers plough deep inside of her and they only thought rushing though Trish's mind is how much she loves this girl. Rubbing her two middle fingers gently into Trish's burning clit Mickie looks around Trish's shoulder her eyes drawn to Trish's perfect ass. She had always wanted to fuck that ass and Mickie was now silently swearing to herself that she had left all her fun toys in her hotel room. She had been too scared to bring them to the arena in case the other wrestlers found them and in fairness Mickie had no idea if Trish even used toys or not. Trish was rocking her body into Mickie's making her fingers go deeper into her wet pussy making her cry out on each thrust but is also crushing her breasts against Mickie's and every time their nipples touch both Divas get a shock of energy running thought them.

"Turn around Trish," Mickie pants out tired from the high octane sex they had been having as she pulls herself off the wall and spins herself behind Trish.

Trish is full of disappointment when Mickie removes her hand from her cunt to argue with the younger diva and lets Mickie go behind her but when she turns and lays her back against the wall Mickie stops her.

"No no no Trish the other way round I wanna see that cute little ass of yours," Mickie teases her blonde counterpart rubbing the flesh on her arm.

Trish flashes her white teeth in a naughty grin before turning around placing her hands on the wall and sticking her ass out. It's Mickie's turn to giggle like a schoolgirl as Trish shakes her ass a little bit while doing her best to stick it out as far as she can manage. Getting onto her knees Mickie rubs her hand up Trish's well-toned thigh up to her soft asscheek. Trish rests her head against the cold shower tiles letting them calm her down as Mickie's golden touch is making her so wet. She had never had a lover who had touched her in quite the way Mickie did and Trish nearly cries out in joy when she felt Mickie's soft lips touch her asscheeks giving them a kiss. One of Trish's earlier lesbian experiences had been with a fitness model who had just loved her big round ass and would spend hours caressing and stroking her perfect ass. Mickie is laying loads of soft kisses on Trish's ass as she moves her hands over Trish's large cheeks feeling up every inch of her butt. In Mickie's eyes there is no better part of Trish's body than her incredible ass and Mickie has always loved watching Trish wrestle in those tight spandex pants she was always sticking her ass out. Those bits of Trish's matches always had Mickie pushing her hand down her panties to finger herself out to a loud climax. She really wanted to bang Trish's butt hard but her wonderful pink strap on was lying uselessly in her bag a few miles away.

So instead Mickie opens out Trish's asscheeks exposing her asshole to Mickie's hungry eyes and she uses her pink tongue lightly stroking it up her spread out crack. Trish's entire body shivers as Mickie's jaw dropping tongue skills work on loosening up her ass and Trish thinks of how good Mickie's tongue will be in her asshole digs her fingers into the wall holding herself steady. Feeling Trish's body tense up Mickie knows Trish is done with her intense teasing so she takes a deep breath and pushed her entire tongue into Trish's ass.

"OHHHHHHH GOD MICKIE THAT'S SO GOOOD FUCK YEAH," Trish screams out at the top of her lungs as Mickie starts working her tongue quickly in and out of Trish's tight asshole.

Mickie is amazed at how tight her ass is Mickie was sure from just looking at Trish that she took a lot of fucking up her fine ass. Mickie moves quicker nearly fucking Trish's ass with her tongue and from the loud screams of joy coming from the mouth of Miss Stratus Mickie was more than sure Trish took it up the butt. Just the thought of Trish bent over with a strap on buried deep between those meaty cheeks of hers has Mickie extremely wet and horny. Squeezing her fingernails into Trish's ass Mickie moves her face forward as far up Trish's ass as it would go making her tongue go deeper and deeper into her butt nearly licking against her sphincter. Trish's eyes rock back into her head as Mickie's tongue pushes deeper and deeper inside her and is the best pleasure she has even had and she wants more from her brown haired lover. Pushing her ass backwards Mickie nearly chokes when her face becomes engulfed between Trish's cheeks and she has to withdraw her tongue to get a breath of air. Moaning in complaint like a small child Trish is quickly silenced when Mickie's hand spanks her ass cheek making the flesh shake. A few more spanks and Trish is once again putty in Mickie's soft amazing hands as she feels the brunette locking her arms around her waist. Trish can fell the heat coming from Mickie's crotch as her hairless pussy rests against her ass cheeks and to Trish's surprise Mickie slams her hips and pussy into her ass. Mickie so wants to bang Trish in the butt the only problem is she has no strap on so this is the only way for the moment she can live out her wildest fantasy is to just hump her idol's butt.

She is scared that Trish will laugh off her humping as stupid and dog like but when she hears a moan escape from the blonde's lips Mickie smiles to herself before driving her hips back hard into Trish's ass. Trish is moaning hard once more as she can feel Mickie's wet pussy lips smashing into her toned ass cheeks making a loud flesh slapping sound that is sending a river of Trish's own juices rolling down her legs. Mickie wished she had a cock maybe not forever but even though she was getting so much pleasure out of slamming her bare hips into Trish she found herself wanting to put something big inside those huge cheeks of Trish Stratus. Her hand holding onto Trish's hips slips and the brunette feels the warmth from Trish's pussy against her hand. Sending her fingertips lower Mickie nearly explodes with delight when she feels how wet and aroused Trish is and in Mickie's mind that means her little blonde goddess liked it in the ass. Mickie could have sung with delight but instead she starts bucking her hips faster and faster into Trish ass making the blonde howl as her ass shakes on each impact. Without warning Mickie thrusts four fingers inside Trish's soaking wet box nearly hitting her clit in the first thrust. Trish nearly falls from her bent over poison as Mickie's fingers work over her near climaxed pussy as the feisty brunette continues slamming her own wet pussy into her ass. Trish could have burst out crying at the amount of pleasure Mickie is giving her body but what is surprising Trish most is the loud groans and cries of pleasure from Mickie.

Water splashes from the shower head down onto their naked and sweating bodies as Mickie picks up pace with her fingering and dry humping moving at different speed keeping Trish on the edge of pleasure. Mickie's pussy lips bouncing off Trish's hard ass sending a rush of pleasure though Mickie and leaves a stain of pre cum on Trish's big tanned ass. She can't believe she has Trish bent over in the showers moaning and groaning from her hips thrusting into her ass and her fingers stretching out her soft pussy lips. Mickie has never been happier as she leans forward and gives Trish a soft peck on the back of the neck. It is all to much for Trish as she relives all her wet dreams then watching Mickie teasing her in the shower and as she looks behind her Trish sees the look of fierce passion and lust on Mickie's face as she gives it everything in her body to make Trish cum. Staring deep at the concentration in Mickie's eyes Trish feels Mickie's fingers hit her much used G spot and the 3 time Babe Of The Year surrenders to Mickie touch once more. Trish body shakes as the blonde screams out another powerful orgasm coating Mickie's fingers in a thick wad of cream before out of breath and energy Trish collapses into Mickie's arms. Her cum stained finger rub over Trish's abs as Mickie fights to keep hold of Trish's hips one to stop her hitting the hard floor but more for the fact Mickie wants to keep banging Trish's butt.

Nothing was giving Mickie a better thrill than humping Trish's butt she had wanted to do it for so long and now here in the Divas locker room with no toys or fake cock inside Trish Mickie was just humping her idol's butt and loving it. There was something so strange about two women trying to fuck like a man and woman but at this exact moment Mickie though there was nothing better in the whole world than banging her hips into Trish big butt. Trish could barely stand on her own two feet and her hands were no longer on the wall but hanging limply beside her pleasured out body as Mickie holds her up and starts rubbing her sensitive pussy lips into the crack of Trish's ass. Feeling the soft flesh of her pussy rubbing gently into Trish's ass cheeks is making Mickie moan louder and louder as she pushes her face forward in the long locks of golden hair in front of her kissing Trish softly on the head. The Woman's champion blinks a few times as she feels Mickie's soft lips touching the top of her head and somehow she finds a bit of strength in her tired body to stand on her own two feet again. Her hands relax from around Trish's tight waist Mickie thinks Trish is tired and ready to go but as she moves Trish moans softly and grabs Mickie's shoulders.

"Get on the floor Mickie," Trish says holding the Divas hand before she obeys Trish and lies on the cold floor.

Trish redirects the nozzle on the shower meaning the water is pointing away from Mickie body. Moving to Mickie Trish slowly lowers herself down onto Mickie sitting her ass down on Mickie's big chest. The contact of skin on skin makes Mickie howl with joy as her hand quickly moves to her pussy to relieve herself Trish swats her hand away.

"Bad Mickie don't do a thing just lie back and relax," says Trish as she slides her body down Mickie's sticking her ass up in the air for Mickie's pleasure.

Mickie can't help but watch Trish's big ass hovering a few feet in front of her almost teasing her like Mickie did to Trish. As Mickie is distracted Trish sucks on her fingers and slowly slides them up Mickie's wet passage making the brunette scream out loud. Her eyes roll back into her head as Mickie feels Trish's fingers inside her pussy making sure to rub her soft fingers over ever inch of her hot cunt. Mickie has never felt a woman touch her this good before and she loves every awesome second of it. Trish can hear Mickie cries of pleasure and Trish can't hide the big grin on her face after being the sub in this little fantasy Trish had Mickie right where she wanted the sexy brunette on her back and with her legs spread. Working her spit-covered fingers deeper into Mickie's pussy making her arch her back as she cries out louder and louder. Mickie looks up in her pleasure haze to see Trish's big ass over her shaking slightly and Mickie lifts her hands up and slaps them into her big cheeks. Trish jumps forward a bit after that hard double spank but quickly gets control by adding a fourth finger into Mickie's soaking wet pussy making her number one fan cry out in adoration of Trish.

"OH GOD TRISH PLEASE KEEP GOING I'M SO CLOSE DON'T STOP TRISH PLEASE DON'T STOP," Mickie yells at her blonde lover as she digs her fingers into Trish's meaty asscheeks as her orgasm hits her hard.

Even Trish is surprised at the amount of cum covering her arm and hand as Mickie shakes herself though a big release all over Trish. Getting off Mickie Trish sits in a puddle of water for a second using her long tongue to lick all of Mickie's cum off her fingers and wrist like a stick of candy floss. Mickie pulls herself to her knees shaking her head and holding her sore pussy in a hand before finding herself embraced by Trish who pulls her back until they are both relaxing back against the wall. Both Divas look at each other as the cold shower water cradles their hot sweaty bodies cooling both of them down. Their eyes met and neither of them say a word but lean forward to kiss each other softly under the shower. The kiss lasts for a few seconds but as they are both in each other's arms it feels like hours as they sit there on the tiled floor of the shower room holding each other tightly and thinking about the amazing experience they both had.

THE END

wwekiller
wwekiller
199 Followers