The Trish/Mickie Saga Ch. 03

Story Info
Mickie & Trish have dinner that ends with so much more.
8.1k words
4.33
19.5k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 09/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
201 Followers

This is a story done by me ThePac and if you have any requests, ideas or people you would like me to write about pls e-mail me and if you have any feedback on my story [I would really like some feedback on my story] what u liked, didn't like, my email is dx8891@yahoo.com All characters storylines situations and celebs in stories are all made up none of what I write really happened so no one can sue or say I stole a real idea cause I didn't This was a ThePac story in association a highlight reel production with help and ideas from wwekiller

Co written by Darkdefender85

Part 3

Having Something To Eat

Panicking Trish turns down the oven and flaps around the two pans bubbling on her cooker. Trish had invited Mickie round to her house during their off time from Raw and she was the most nervous she had ever been. The idea that her dream girl was coming round for dinner was a lot for Trish to take in and worst of all it was really Mickie's idea. She had said that they needed to sit down and talk about what happened last week in the shower. Trish knew what Mickie was going to say she would say she liked Trish but not in that way. If Mickie said that to her Trish is sure that will break her heart hearing Mickie tell her no. Being scared is not the best state to be in when trying to cook a meal and Trish was rushing around her plush kitchen like a mad woman or a very bad TV chef. Steam was leaking from her cooker and the pans on the stove bubble and froth as Trish tries to make sure everything is perfect. She wants this dinner to be great so great Mickie might love her, no Trish shakes her head knowing tonight is the night Mickie breaks her dreams and exposes her cheap school girl crush. Trish didn't want that she had hoped after fucking her in the shower Mickie would come running into her arms but she had held back and Trish knew what was up. She had forced Mickie to have sex with her and the thought of forcing the young brunette to sleep with her made Trish's heart hurt with sadness. To make her friend someone who looked up to her to make her do something she didn't want to do had left Trish in emotional turmoil all week. Every night crying herself to sleep Trish still hoped Mickie felt the same way but knew in her heart that this was the night Mickie would crush her dreams.

At 8 o clock just as the main course pinged in the oven the doorbell rang and Trish jumped in the air in shock, she was here. Mickie stood outside the door of Trish's expensive looking Richmond Hill house in awe. It must have cost so much money and Mickie giggles at the little joke running though her head that she is only in love with Trish for her money. Mickie couldn't believe she was here at Trish's house ready to confess her long standing love for the blonde wrestler. She had been waiting, hoping and planning for so long and now tonight Mickie decided to play all her cards and tell Trish everything. She could not play the game any longer she could not wait for Trish to make the first move she had to do it. Mickie is past excited as she hops from one foot to the other on Trish's door step adrenaline running though her like she's just stepped out to wrestle. Nearly tripping over on her high heels Mickie straightens herself up and looks down at her clothes hoping she looks good. Wearing a light green top cut in a v just below her shapely breasts Mickie was proud of her black push up bra nearly throwing her big tits out of her tiny top. A white mini skirt used to show off her sexy legs and the light color showed off Mickie's deep tan very well. Her 4 inch silver heels rounded off the outfit and Mickie didn't normally wear stuff like this but for Trish she would dress up and wear whatever the blonde wanted. Trish opens the door and has to suppress a gasp as she sees Mickie's outfit mostly her big tits nearly bouncing out at her. As Trish fights her moan Mickie holds back a moan of her own as she looks at Trish's outfit.

She is wearing a black top that is very tight showing off the outline of the blonde's large tits. Mickie licks her lips as she watches Trish's chest move up and down with each breath. Trish also seems to have on a pair of black jeans so tight they might as well have been painted on. On her feet were little black pumps that just seemed to hug Trish's small feet nicely. Both women just stand there for a second gazing at each other's bodies until Trish wakes up first and leans forward hugging Mickie.

"Hi Mickie it's so great you came... I mean arrived," Trish stutters as she feels Mickie softly hug her back.

"I would have come over so many times Trish if you asked," Mickie tries to hide back a giggle as she rubs Trish's back.

The two Divas stand their hugging each other for a while neither one of them wanting to let go when a beeper goes off in the kitchen. Trish breaks the hug and runs back into the kitchen as Mickie lets herself in. she walks into the dining room to find her and Trish's plates are at opposite ends of the large wooden table. Shaking her head Mickie pushes her plate and cutlery up so they are right next to Trish's. She sits down and watches Trish's face as the blonde walks in to see Mickie sitting down right next to were she is sitting. Trish takes a gulp and offers red wine to Mickie who seemingly just to annoy her smiled at Trish making Trish's legs weak. Seeing Mickie sat there in her house looking amazing made Trish want to forget the long planned out dinner and just leap on Mickie and fuck her.

"I love your outfit Trish," Mickie says with a teasing tone as Trish pours out the wine.

Trish mutters a thank you before racing back into her kitchen and takes a deep breath. It had taken her hours to pick out an outfit for tonight nearly an entire afternoon wasted on trying to find a perfect outfit. All Mickie seemed to be doing in Trish's mind was to tease her and make what she had to tell her tonight ever harder. Trish's head is spinning wildly out of control as she severs the soup starter and watches Mickie and her cleavage sticking out in front of her. Mickie had to fight with herself not to grin as she watched Trish's eyes staring at her big tits. She had only bought them for Trish and she is more than happy that Trish seems to like them. The main course passes quickly both divas fill up the time with small talk about their childhood, the up coming European tour everything but the real reason they are there. In her large expensive kitchen Trish buries her head in her hands as she stares at her feet wondering what she should do. Mickie was being really nice ignoring her staring eyes and even making little puns and in the back of Trish's mind the strange idea Mickie might like her keeps popping into her head. She keeps trying to shake it off as a dream but the looks Mickie keeps giving her is making Trish's mind race with the idea Mickie might like her. Knowing that this is just a wild fantasy Trish picks up the desert she made of chocolate ice cream Trish walks back into the dining room knowing that now is the time to tell Mickie the truth. Mickie never takes her eyes off Trish as she puts whipped cream and chocolate sauce over her ice cream.

"Ok Mickie I need to tell you something," Trish starts to say when Mickie leans forward and grabs her hand tightly.

"No Trish I need to tell you something," Mickie says gripping Trish's hand looking deep into her eyes.

Trish looks up at Mickie knowing this is the moment Mickie will break her heart and she can't take it and screams out.

"Mickie please no I'm sorry I should have told you I was a lesbian," shaking with tears Trish sobs and carries on, "I should have told you how I felt I never wanted to put you in this position and I'm sorry."

Mickie watches in amazement as Trish Stratus puts her head down sobbing as she bares her soul in front of her.

"I really like you Mickie and I should have said something and I feel so bad at making you have sex with me and I'm so sorry," Trish looks up at her friend though tear stained eyes and sobs, "I never wanted to force you to do anything you didn't want to and I feel so bad."

Trish goes to talk again but Mickie grabs her wrist and pulls her forward till their lips are nearly touching.

"Trish I love you," Mickie says with tears in her eyes as she looks straight into Trish's eyes.

"No I don't want to force you to do or say anything Mickie please," Trish's hands clasp Mickie's and the two Divas are nose to nose both with tears running down their cheeks making their make up run and leaving red marks around their eyes.

"I love you Trish I've loved you for years and I've wanted this for so long," Mickie grins at her before pulling Trish forward and kissing her.

Trish jumps as Mickie's lips touch hers and the kiss feels so soft that Trish kisses back her mind replaying the amazing moment when Mickie said she loved her.

Breaking the kiss Mickie smiles at a grinning Trish, "Tell me you want me Trish cause I've wanted you for years."

"I know you love me Trish I could see it in your eyes the first time we meet and hearing you cry my name in your hotel room made me so happy," Mickie says fighting back her own tears as she tells Trish everything she has wanted to tell her for years.

Trish is also fighting back her own tears as the love of her life confesses her love for her and Trish smiles as all the happy thoughts she had about spending time with Mickie now run though her head.

"Mickie I love you to and I want to spend days and days making love to you," Trish admits finally staring deep into Mickie's tear soaked eyes making her smile.

Mickie has never been so happy as Trish finally admits her love for her and Mickie can't wait or hide her true feelings any longer. Kicking off her heels Mickie leans over the table kissing Trish's cherry red lips again moaning as Trish moves her tongue inside the brunette's mouth. Mickie moves around the table still caught in a lip lock with Trish making the blonde turn around so her back is resting against the table. Wrapping her hands around Trish's denim clad ass Mickie lifts her blonde lover up onto her own table then moves her hands up Trish's tight top. Feeling her soft back Mickie breaks the kiss and looks up at Trish and her hands move around Trish's bra. Getting a firm hold on Trish's big boobs Mickie listens to Trish's loud groans of pleasure as she rubs her tits. Rubbing her lovers boobs Mickie feels every inch of Trish's bust though her bra making her cry and groan with pleasure.

"MMMMMM Trish I love your big boobs they feel so good," Mickie teases as she runs her fingers over Trish's bra, "I want you Trish I want to fuck your right here and now on this table."

Trish looks down at the sexy look on Mickie's face and answers by pulling Mickie's face up and kissing her hard. She nibbles on Mickie's lips while moving her hands around Mickie's back. Slowly she moves her hands onto Mickie's big ass. Trish then slides her hands under Mickie's white mini skirt and feels Mickie's big ass. She runs her finger down the tiny thong in between Mickie's big ass cheeks and breaks the kiss giggling at the thought of Mickie's sexy ass in tiny underwear. Gripping the flesh on Mickie's ass Trish hears Mickie's load cries as she rubs her lovers ass. Mickie now stops rubbing Trish's tits and is now working on pulling off Trish's top. Moaning sadly Trish lets go of Mickie's ass and puts her hands up letting Mickie take her top off. Mickie moans as she can see Trish's big tits tightly packed into a tiny black bra that gives her a lot of cleavage. Trish slides backwards till she is lying in the middle of the table watching Mickie crawling on her hands and knees towards her. Trish can't help but feel like she is in a dream as she sees the sexy look on Mickie's face as she eyes the button on Trish's tight jeans. Mickie rubs her hands all over Trish's crotch making her moan softly before unclipping the golden button on Trish's jeans. Mickie digs her fingernails into the waistband and slowly starts to tug down Trish's jeans. She yanks the jeans down Trish's strong well-tanned thighs before moving her hands back up and grabs Trish's thong panties. Giggling as she runs her thumb over the large wet spot in the middle of her thong Mickie pulls them down as well. Getting a good look at Trish's shaved snatch Mickie groans and licks her lips making Trish laugh before Mickie finishes removing her pants.

Mickie loves Trish's shaved cunt as she rubs her palm over her damp pussy lips making Trish groan before she sits up and grabs Mickie's top. Pulling it clean over her head Mickie shakes her brown hair back behind her before unsnapping her bra sending it flying across the room. Trish moans softly as Mickie's big firm tits bounce out in front of her and she cant help but lies back grabbing Mickie's tits in her hands. Rubbing her fingers all over Mickie's soft boobs Trish tilts her head up and gently kisses Mickie's rock hard nipples.

"I love your big boobs Mickie they feel so good and so soft in my hands," Trish groans as she plays with her lover's boobs.

Mickie groans as Trish's soft touch makes her nipples hard making her moan. She now reaches down and rubs Trish's big tits thought her bra.

"You like my big boobs don't you Mickie," Trish teases as she continues to rub Mickie's tits, " I love your tits Mickie they are so big in my hands and feel so good."

"Your tits are much better Trish," Mickie says as she nearly rips Trish's bra off her body to get at her boobs, "They are so very big and taste wonderful."

Lowering her head Mickie flicks her tongue away at Trish's nipples making them hard and making Trish moan in pleasure. Both Divas are now playing with each other's large tits and both are moaning and groaning. Trish works her fingers over Mickie's nipples making her arch her back as she groan as Trish plays with her boobs. Looking down Mickie gets an amazing mental picture at a naked Trish lying down on her own table playing with her tits. Mickie can feel how wet she is just from Trish touching her boobs so Mickie slides off Trish's body and moves across the table. Angry, Trish sits up ready to shout at Mickie when she sees that the brunette is pulling off her skirt. Trish's eyes light up as she looks at Mickie's big brown ass clad in a tiny white thong really making her cheeks look huge. Staring behind her Mickie grins at the awestruck look on Trish's face as she stares at her ass. Mickie does a little booty shake for her blonde lover before turning around and spreading her legs across the table. Trish stares right at Mickie's crotch, which is leaking pussy juices all over her thong and her classy wooden table. Now it's Trish crawling across the table totally naked towards Mickie crawling in between her spread legs and pushing her face into Mickie's wet panties. She takes a long smell of Mickie's dripping wet cunt before Trish sinks her pearly white teeth into the small waistband of Mickie's panties. Groaning Mickie watches her idol pulling off her panties using only her teeth and for Mickie she has never seen a more erotic sight in her life.

Removing Mickie's panties off her feet Trish takes a long sniff of her wet panties watching Mickie's shocked but turned on reaction. She goes back crawling up Mickie's body kissing her strong legs. Once Trish reaches Mickie's powerful thighs Trish rubs her hands over the muscles before softly kissing them making Mickie's body shake. Resting her head back Mickie moves her hands onto Trish's long blonde hair softly stroking her as she kisses her thighs. Using her tongue Trish licks her way up Mickie's leg before reaching her soaking wet pussy and Trish doesn't waste any time in taking a long lick of Mickie's pre cum.

"OHHHHHH god Trish that feels so good please don't stop," Mickie begs the blonde as her soft tongue flicks against her sensitive pussy lips.

After their encounter in the shower room Trish had wanted to taste Mickie again as she had one of the best tasting pussy's she had ever licked. Trish also loved Mickie's loud cries and moans of pleasure and she wants to do nothing more than give Mickie so much pleasure for making her dreams come true. Slipping her tongue in between Mickie's pussy lips Trish takes her first slow taste of Mickie's pussy and it brings her so much pleasure that Trish has to suppress a loud moan. There are so many things she wants to do to Mickie's sweet tasting pussy Trish thinks of all the toys she has upstairs that would look so good filling up Mickie's cunt. Thinking back Trish remembers Gail Kim and her first time with Trish's toys and the joyful moans the young Asian let out. Trish longed to hear those cries and moans from fucking Mickie but for now she didn't want to break this moment and she really wanted to taste Mickie's pussy. Pushing her tongue in deeper Mickie cries out as Trish attacks her clit making her cry out with joy. Pushing her tongue in deep Trish grabs Mickie's hips and holds the young Diva steady as she tongue fucks her clit. Her tongue goes deeper and deeper inside Mickie and Trish has pre cum running down her tongue into her mouth and she makes sure to drink every single drop of Mickie's sweet taste. Trish has never tasted a pussy this good the taste is so sweet and hearing Mickie's load cries and yells only seems to make it taste even better. Sinking her bitten nails into the wood Mickie rubs her big ass on the table trying to hold back as waves of pleasure run thought her tiny body as Trish eats her out.

"OHHH OHHHH FUCK TRISH MORE PLEASE GOD MORE," Mickie cries as Trish's tongue flicks against her throbbing clit.

She has never been so wet and just looking down and seeing the woman she had loved for so long between her legs is such a rush for Mickie. Licking every inch of Mickie's damp pussy Trish can feel the brunette's body start to shake so she holds onto Mickie's thighs and pushes her tongue in even deeper. Her eyes roll back into her head and Mickie screams out load before cumming hard all over Trish's face. Mickie's cries and screams are turning Trish on more and more as she licks Mickie's pussy licking up all her cum. One powerful orgasm from Mickie has her shaking like a leaf while Trish keeps on licking Mickie's cum soaked pussy. The blonde is making sure she licks up every drop of Mickie's pussy juices before tilting her head up to look at Mickie. Mickie's face is bright red and the brunette is out of breath but has a giant smile on her face.

"That was so good Trish thank you thank you so much," Mickie moans before looking down and sees Trish's model face dripping in her cum.

Trish flicks her tongue out of her mouth cleaning up some of the cum around her lips but just one look at Mickie's face tells her that there is still lots more cum on her face. Using her hand Trish slowly cleans up making sure to lick the cum up in front of Mickie's excited face. Mickie cannot believe this is happening to her not only does her idol love her but also she can act like a total slut and that just turns Mickie on even more. Normally she is the slut in a relationship thinking back to her love affair with the female Indy wrestler Simply Luscious she acted like a total slut to try and turn on the dark haired wrestler. Now she was in a proper relationship where they were both in love and had some amazing sex and Mickie now wanted to repay Trish. Getting to her knees Mickie pushes Trish back down onto the wood and kisses her again tasting her own juices in Trish's mouth. Breaking the kiss Mickie slides back down the table and picks up her bowl of ice cream.

"Still a little hungry Mickie," Trish teases rubbing her big boobs as Mickie dips one finger into the ice cream and cutely licks it off.

Trish can feel her own pre cum leaking out onto her table as a completely naked Mickie James slides across her table with a bowl of ice cream in her hand.

wwekiller
wwekiller
201 Followers