The Trish/Mickie Saga Ch. 04

Story Info
The Divas find a nice way to kill time on a road trip to Raw.
6.2k words
4.71
19.3k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 09/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

This is a story done by me ThePac and if you have any requests, ideas or people you would like me to write about pls e-mail me and if you have any feedback on my story [I would really like some feedback on my story] what u liked, didn't like, contact me via my CONTACT page. All characters storylines situations and celebs in stories are all made up none of what I write really happened so no one can sue or say I stole a real idea cause I didn't this was a ThePac story in association a highlight reel production with help and ideas from wwekiller

Co Written by DarkDefender85

The Trish Mickie Saga Part 4

Drive-By

Mickie James and Trish Stratus are driving down a dark highway early in the morning on their way to Monday Night Raw. Their car is a rented green Nissan and Trish is behind the wheels trying hard to concentrate on the dark road. Trish is dressed in a black tank top with her black bra strap visible under the straps of her tank top. She is wearing a pair of bright blue jeans and black boots and next to her is her newfound lover Mickie James. After their amazing dinner at Trish's house the last 3 weeks had flown by with them barely leaving each other's side. The WWE knew about their new relationship but the Mc Mahon's had been very understanding with the two Divas and as Trish drives down this long boring highway she could not be happier. Mickie James is sat on the passenger seat with her legs crossed playing with the radio trying to find a decent channel. She is dressed in a yellow top and white skirt and brown furry boots and she looks up and smiles at Trish. The last few weeks have passed in a love filled blur for Mickie as she has her dream girl Trish Stratus as her girlfriend. From the time spent at Trish's expensive house to the long nights in hotel room Mickie has loved every second of it. She is starting to relax more around Trish the first few times they slept together Mickie was running on fear and adrenaline but now she was growing more confident around her blonde lover. She was acting more like herself and to her utter delight Trish really did love her and all her odd and quirky ways because it turned out Trish was just as odd and joke filled as she was.

"I love you Trish," Mickie says looking deep into Trish's eyes making the blonde smile.

"Love you to Mickie," Trish answers back smiling at her brown haired lover.

Mickie reaches over and places her hand on Trish's jean covered thigh making her giggle. Mickie slowly runs her hand up and down Trish's legs stroking it softly thinking back to one of their hottest moments as a couple. They had been in a fast food restaurant and Trish had teasing her all throughout the meal. Touching her legs, rubbing her boobs and teasing her with her soft sexy talk. Now Mickie sees a great chance to get her own back at the teasing Trish.

"Hey Trish," Mickie starts talking softly still rubbing her leg, "What are we going to be doing on Raw tomorrow?"

Trish tries to ignore the cute pout on Mickie's face and the brunette's hand on her thigh as she really doesn't want to crash the rental car, "Dunno Mick I think Vince was talking about maybe a Divas tag match why?"

"Well I heard that they were going to put me and you in a bra and panties match," Mickie says leaning forward as far as the seat belt with let her whispering into Trish's ear.

Trish moves around in her seat knowing what Mickie is trying to do but as she is driving is unable to escape. With Mickie whispering in her ear suggesting dirty things is making Trish very hot.

"Really normally Vince tells me if I'm in a bra and panties match a few weeks in advance," Trish says trying to distract Mickie from stroking her leg.

Mickie smiles and rubs Trish's leg her hand going higher and higher up her thigh making Trish gasp. Tickling Trish's leg lightly Mickie's hand goes higher and higher till it's rubbing the waistband of Trish's jeans. Trish is trying everything to keep her mind of Mickie's soft wandering hands but as she feels the brunette's fingers stroking around her jean waistband. Mickie's finger's slip under the waistband touching Trish's tanned skin and Mickie grins as she feels Trish shift around trying to stop Mickie from making her feel good.

"You know Trish I hope we are in a bra and panties match cause think how hot it will be for you to strip me in front of all those people," Mickie moans in her sexiest voice.

Trish moans and nearly lets go of the steering wheel as Mickie's hand rubs the gold button on Trish's jeans.

"No Mickie stop please I'm getting wet stop teasing me," Trish asks her lover who simply grins at her and with a flick of her wrist unbuttons Trish's jeans.

The top of Trish's black thong is now visible and clashes beautifully with her brown tanned skin. Mickie giggles at seeing Trish's thong for the first time since this morning when she watched Trish getting dressed. She runs her finger across the top of the cotton thong and Trish lets out another light moan while trying her hardest to keep her eyes on the road.

"Why do you want me to stop Trish is the idea of you ripping all my clothes off in front of a live crowd turning you on?" Mickie teases while her soft fingers move up and under Trish's black top rubbing her flat stomach.

Trish is grinding her ass into the soft leather car seat as Mickie teases her. Just the thought of the brunette standing in the ring with that cheeky grin on her face in just her underwear has Trish's panties soaking wet.

Mickie can smell Trish's sweet scent as her fingers trace around Trish's belly button, "I might even go underwear shopping later today if we have a bra and panties match maybe get a nice pink thong, I know how much you like to see my big ass in a tiny thong Trish."

Teasing and torturing the blonde Mickie leans her head down and kisses the bit of exposed flesh in between Trish's jeans and vest top. Trish almost has to force her eyes to stay open, as there is nothing she wants to do more than to grab Mickie and fuck her but she has to keep driving. She tries driving very slowly but nothing she does to remind Mickie they are in a car stops the horny brunette from playing with her body. Mickie removes her hands from under Trish's top but now pulls on Trish's seat belt pushing it between her massive tits making them stick out even more.

"Think of me in just my underwear Trish standing their in front of you I bet you would fuck me right there and then in the middle of the ring wouldn't you?" Mickie says her hands now on Trish's shoulders slowly massaging them.

Trish bites down on her ruby red lips not wanting to cry out in fear of losing control of the car but the idea of Mickie in a pink thong stays in her head distracting her from the real world.

"C'mon Trish I know how much you love stripping me of my clothes I can see it in your eyes when we get changed," Mickie moans as her hands move down until they touch Trish's cleavage.

"In the locker room I watch you watching me get changed into those tight little tops with those tiny micro skirts, do you like my wrestling outfit's," Mickie says a burningly sexy look on her face as Trish is clearly sweating and having trouble looking at the car's headlights.

"I wear those outfit's for you Trish," Mickie moans her hands now groping Trish's big boobs though her vest top, "I pick every outfit cause I know how much those outfit's I wear make you wet."

Trish gasps and groans as her knuckles go white as she clamps hold of the steering wheel in sexual frustration.

"And every time I get slammed down my little skirt fly's up exposing my cute panties do you like my panties Trish?" Mickie loves this teasing as she can see and smell how turned on Trish is.

Mickie's expert fingers now pull the vest top down a little bit exposing Trish's lacey black braw and already Mickie can see Trish's rock hard nipples pushing into the black lace.

She grins and pokes her pointing out nipples, "Am I making you horny Trish?"

Trish can't hold back any longer letting out a large cry, "God Mickie please stop I'm so turned on I'm going to crash this car please stop teasing me Mickie please," Trish begs her girlfriend.

Mickie has a huge grin on her face showing off her brilliant white teeth as she leans forward and kisses Trish on the cheeks.

"I love hearing you beg Trish it makes me so wet look my little white panties are soaking wet," Mickie says flipping up her skirt showing the crotch of her panties is soaked in her own juices.

Trish can't help but look down at Mickie's panties and gasps loudly nearly slamming her foot on the brake as well as nearly skidding the car of the road. Mickie's white panties have become see though as the juices from Mickie's pussy soak though the fabric and a few inches away from her Trish can clearly see Mickie's pussy lips though her panties. Trish is so horny at seeing Mickie's bald pussy she is sure she is going to crash the car and those feelings get worse when Mickie's hand moves down her body and slips under her jeans. Trish moans moving her head into the headrest and Mickie's fingers move inside her wet panties and slowly circle around her pussy.

"Trish is very, very wet isn't she," Mickie giggled at just how wet her lovers pussy has become just from her teasing.

Looking up Trish's eyes snap to a dirt track a few feet away from the town and without thinking Trish turns the car left and hits the gas pedal sending the green Nissan off the road and onto the dirt track. Mickie screams a little bit and quickly removes her hand from the inside of Trish's jeans as she thinks they have crashed. Under the high beams of the headlights Trish is easily able to follow the tire tracks into the mud and drives on for a few hundred yards before coming to a stop just behind some thick thorny bushes.

"Trish what the hell did we crash, are you all right?" Mickie asks worried that she might have caused the crash.

Trish says nothing and instead unclips her belt and opens the car door and steps out into the cool night air.

Quickly Mickie takes off her belt and opens her passenger door, "Trish wait I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you crash.

Mickie only gets a few steps out of the door when Trish grabs Mickie and kisses her. The brunette is in shock as Trish kisses her hard pushing Mickie back into the backdoor of the car. Her tongue forces it's way into Mickie's mouth and it's not long before the brunette is groaning. Mickie's big tits rub against Trish's and her jean-clad crotch is rubbing hard into her own crotch.

Breaking the kiss Trish stares at Mickie, "You wanna tease me Mickie well now I'm so horny I might burst so no right here and right now little missy you are going to follow up on all your pussy teasing."

Mickie smiles as Trish orders her around in that same commanding voice she uses on men who perv at her body. She is so happy Trish isn't mad at her she stands still for a second and Trish gets bored of waiting grabbing Mickie by her white top.

"Wait Trish wait stop stripping me," Mickie says giggling as Trish pulls her top up and over her head exposing her white bra to the cold air.

"If we are going to have a bra and panties match Mickie you will need the practice," argues Trish as she tugs Mickie's white skirt down her thick tanned legs.

In less than a minute Trish has stripped Mickie down to her bright white bra and panties and it's only then does Mickie realize she is standing outside.

"Trish can this not wait till we get to the hotel I mean where outside someone might see us," Mickie says a slight touch of panic in her voice as she rubs her cold arms looking around to see if anyone is watching them.

Trish lifts her eyebrow at Mickie, "So fucking me while I'm driving is fine but you don't wanna do it out here because you think someone will see us at half past one in the morning in the dark on a dirt track off a highway and hidden behind some bushes."

Mickie is more or less dumbstruck by Trish's statement but has no time to answer the blonde back as Trish has once again grabbed her in a passionate embrace. Kissing her softly Trish reaches for the backdoor door and flings it open. Without warning she pushes Mickie backwards onto the comfy backseats and right now Mickie works out why Trish wanted the car to have four seats. Looking around Trish picks up Mickie's top and skirt and tosses them into the passenger side before walking back over to Mickie and grabs her legs. Mickie has never felt Trish being as sexual dominate before and she is loving every second of being under the blonde's control as Trish rips off her boots and throws them into the front seat with the rest of Mickie's clothes. Laying on the back seat in just her underwear is really turning Mickie on and that feeling gets better when Trish shuts the open passenger door and gets into the backseat with Mickie.

"Ready to be fucked in the backseat of a car like a little prom night slut," Trish says to a wide eyed but very horny Mickie James.

"What like you Trish," Mickie says as sweetly as she can drawing a quick smile across Trish's face before it sets back into that hard steely look that is really turning Mickie on.

"Never you mind who I did on prom night this is your turn you little hussy," Trish commanded rubbing her hands all over Mickie's bra strained chest.

Mickie moans as Trish rubs her big boobs and it's not long before Trish has her bra undone and soon Mickie's white bra joins the big pile of clothes on the front seat. Mickie lies back on the soft leather and pushes her big boobs together knowing how much Trish admires her tits and Mickie is soon rewarded when Trish moves her head down and starts sucking on Mickie's hard pink nipples. Trish's hungry tongue flicks against her rock hard nips when Trish starts to move her fully clothed body down Mickie's naked one. Grabbing the waistband of Mickie's panties Trish doesn't waste time teasing the brunette as she yanks Mickie's panties down her strong legs. As space in the back seat is so cramped Mickie has to kick her panties of herself but the second she does Trish jumps right between her legs.

"Do you want be to eat out your wet little cunt Mickie," Trish says her hands on Mickie's inner thighs spreading her legs out as far as the flexible Mickie will bend.

"Please Trish eat out my slutty pussy," Mickie answers back her legs so well spread her right foot is nearly touching the roof of the car, "I was such a bad, bad girl for teasing you while you were driving I need to be punished."

"And you think me eating you out for an amazing orgasm will somehow be a punishment for you," Trish barks out totally enjoying ordering the little brunette around looking at sexy looks on her dominated face.

"Oh god yes Trish it will if you eat me out so very good I will forever be in your debt and I will have to spend the rest of my life trying to make you happy," Mickie moans as her pussy juices leak out on the backseat.

Trish is taken aback for a second; it was the first time either of them had mentioned spending the rest of their life with each other and Trish had never even thought about it. She loved Mickie a lot and she knew Mickie loved her but the rest of their lives seemed like a long time. Looking down at Mickie Trish took a second to think if she wanted anyone else in the position she has Mickie in right now. Old crushes, ex girl and boyfriends flash though Trish's mind but none made them as happy as Mickie did and there was no one in world she wanted to take the place Mickie James was in right now. Mickie smiles at her and Trish smiles back this is the right woman for her and she never wants anyone else. Diving in-between Mickie's legs Trish's tongue thrusts itself in between Mickie's wet pussy lips taking it's first lick of the inside of Mickie's cunt in over 24 hours.

"OHHHH GOD TRISH THAT'S IT LICK MY FUCKING PUSSY," Mickie screams bouncing around on the backseat as Trish's amazing tongue licks her wet pussy.

Mickie's screams wake up all the wildlife in the surrounding area as Trish's near perfect tongue picks out the most sensitive spots on her pussy and attacks them with a concentrated fury. Hearing Mickie's joy filled screams drive Trish on as she pushes her face deeper into Mickie's snatch. Licking and sucking on Mickie's tasty pussy juices is the reward for Trish as her tongue moves right for Mickie's clit lightly tapping it making Mickie howl with glee. Her well-bitten fingernails dig into the soft leather seating as Mickie tries to hold on as Trish Stratus eats out her wet pussy. Mickie loves it when Trish eats her out, as Trish is an amazing pussy licker. Her tongue almost becomes a third arm as it hits every arena and touches place no finger or cock could ever reach. Mickie could even see Trish's tongue in her dreams licking out every single inch of her and right now her constant dream is being played out in the back seat of a rental car. Having been with many women Trish was almost a master at pussy licking she can clearly recall the nights she had people like Torrie and Lita begging for her magnificent tongue and now she had her lover Mickie James crying out in love and admiration for her tongue work. After 3 weeks of nearly constant sex Trish knew exactly how to make Mickie cry and moan by just twisting her tongue around and flicking her twisted tongue into Mickie's clit. It was the one big move Trish had that without fail made Mickie cum but for now Trish was happy with just licking up every drop of Mickie's sweet tasting pre cum. Mickie's soaking wet pussy lips are also rubbing up against Trish's face giving Trish a sexy feeling to have Mickie's juices dripping from her face.

"FUCK TRISH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK OHHHHHH MY GOD YOU ARE SO FUCKING GOOD TRISH KEEP GOING," Mickie cries out in ecstasy as Trish's tongue ploughs deeper inside her.

Trish loves Mickie's cries and the brunette starts bucking her hips into Trish's face desperate to get Trish's tongue at her clit. She has to dig her fingertips into Mickie's large tanned thighs to stop the young Diva bucking but she does push her tongue further in licking Mickie's clit. The car is rocking from side to side as Mickie's body moves and twists around on the backseat as she moans and cries out. Balancing on her knees Trish lifts Mickie's legs up in the air pushing her head deeper into Mickie's pussy. Hearing Mickie's moans and cries makes Trish twist her tongue around and starts to lick Mickie's hard throbbing clit. Mickie gasps as Trish does the very move that always makes her cum and tonight is no different. Closing her eyes Mickie throws her head back and cries out Trish's name out as loud as her little lungs can manage. Trish holds Mickie down as she cries out and cums hard coating Trish's face in her hot sticky cum.

"God Trish you are the best I swear you are the fucking best," Mickie cries as her big orgasm calms down and she stops shaking with joy in Trish's arms.

Sitting up Mickie gets an extra treat as she sees Trish's pretty face soaked in her own girl cum, "You are a dirty sexy girl Mickie," Trish says with a large cummy smile.

Tired and panting Mickie lays out spread across the backseat as Trish cleans her face with her fingers before licking Mickie's cum off her fingers. In a few minutes Trish's face is clean and Trish has a massive grin on her face as she looks at Mickie's tired but very happy post orgasm face. Turning round Trish climbs out of the car and takes a big lungful of air. It was very hot in that car and Trish is sweating as her vest top is sticking to her large chest. Trish is so horny not just from all of Mickie's teasing and touching before but now eating out her pussy while she was naked, moaning and groaning has Trish's thong almost drowning in her own juices. Looking down Trish can see Mickie is still tired and panting flat on her back so Trish decides to do something she hasn't done since that first night she met Mickie. She was going to pleasure herself and soon she slips her hand down into her jeans and touches her wet pussy lips. Under the dark night's sky Trish slowly starts rocking her hand back and forward in her jeans slowly pleasuring her much ignored pussy. Trish rubs her aching pussy with her hand moaning as her own juices soak her thong. Mickie sits up to see Trish rubbing her own pussy and Mickie feels guilty at getting all the pleasure from their backseat encounter without giving anything back. The pleasure Trish had given her in that backseat had been so good and one of the best sexual moments of her life that Mickie knows she has to give back. She wants to give back she wants to give Trish as much amazing pleasure as she got and as Trish finger fucks herself Mickie stands up and moves behind Trish.

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers
12