The Trish/Mickie Saga Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

"Hey babe," Mickie moans kissing Trish on the back of the neck as her groans grow louder and louder, "I know you have to get off so badly but I was such a bad tease to you and you gave me such mind blowing pleasure I have to give some back."

Trish moans as Mickie whispers into her ear and she feels Mickie pulling her hand out of her jeans.

She tries crying out for Mickie to leave her alone but Mickie kisses her neck softly and whispers, "Trust me Trish I will make you feel so good I have to thank you for my amazing orgasm and I will Trish but I want to please you."

Her resistance broken an on the edge horny Trish groans and lets Mickie remove her hand from her pants and Mickie quickly pulls Trish's jeans and thong down her tanned legs. Impatient Trish kicks off her own boots before kicking the collective jeans and thong off and into one of the dark bushes. Not caring Trish spins around and kisses Mickie the two wrestlers getting lost in a sea of their own pleasure. Breaking the kiss Mickie pulls up Trish's vest top and unclips Trish's sweat stained black bra. Trish is now stood in the middle of a dusty dirt road in the middle of the night completely naked. The cold air rubs against her erect nipples and her bare pussy is drenched in her own pre cum. A massive grin on her face Trish moves towards the backseat of their rented car but as she does Mickie reaches out and grabs her wrist.

"No, no Trish bad girls get fucked in the backseat good girls get a much more special place to be fucked," Mickie says with an evil, sexy grin Trish knows so well.

The blonde allows Mickie to walk her away from the backseat and over to the front of the bright green car. Mickie spins Trish around and then bends the horny blonde over the front bumper of the car. Trish's big tits squash down against the hood of the car and the cool metal makes Trish moan with joy.

"You like this Trish," Mickie uses her most dominating voice, "do you wanna be fucked over a car bonnet like a proper little slut.

"YES MICKIE FUCK ME FUCK ME OVER THIS CAR MICKIE PLEASE I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME," Trish screams her sexual frustration gets the better of her as she spreads her legs as wide as she can in the dried mud.

The sexy thought keeps running though Trish's head here she is outside in the middle of nowhere ready to be fucked by her lover Mickie James. Mickie loves having Trish bend over making her stick that big ass out and Mickie can't stop herself in running her hands all over the Canadian's thick booty. As much as Trish loves Mickie's ass, Mickie adores Trish's big ass. Mickie could send days groping and spanking Trish's big ass as for Mickie it is the most perfect ass in the world. Nice and round with a lot of flesh in her ass cheeks and like all of Trish's body it has been tanned and toned to the peak of physical perfection. As Trish lives out her fantasy of Mickie fucking her outside the feisty brunette moves onto her knees her hands all over Trish's ass her aim on Trish's soaking wet pussy. Flicking her tongue out Trish's sweet taste slides down Mickie's gullet and Mickie moans in satisfaction at how sweet Trish's juices taste. Moving her tongue around Mickie licks the outside of Trish's pussy cleaning up the blonde's private areas hearing Trish's lust filled moans as Mickie's wet tongue rubs her pussy lips draining them of Trish's pre cum. Sliding her tongue into Trish's cunt Mickie wastes no more time in going for Trish's clit but the very horny Trish won't stay still. Trish wants to see Mickie she wants to see the brunette with her tongue halfway inside her pussy but being bent over is a drawback to watching your partner and the other problem is the rental car has been freshly waxed so every time Trish moves left or right her sweaty body slides down the hood like a cartoon character.

With Trish slipping and sliding around it is very hard for Mickie to get into a rhythm of tongue fucking the blonde. Thinking quickly Mickie gets up and pushes Trish right onto the hood so her entire body is lying on the green bonnet. Before Trish can complain Mickie leans over and kisses her so all of Trish's pain and complaining disappears under Mickie's soft sensual lips. Balancing herself on the radiator Mickie is able to press her body against Trish's meaning Trish can see what Mickie is doing from the moonlit reflection in the front window and Mickie is holding the blonde down so she can't slide off the bonnet. In Trish's mind she imagines the odd picture someone would get if they drove down this dark road to find two naked women lying on the hood of a car fucking each other senseless. One problem has come up from this new position of Mickie's as there is no way she can reach Trish's pussy as her hips are flat on the cold hard metal car bonnet. This would be a problem and in a normal relationship Mickie would have got up and told her lover but being with Trish had opened up a new more dominating and forceful persona Mickie never knew she had. She guessed being round a cool and dominating Trish Straus all day every day had worn off on her and now once again Mickie finds herself taking control of a sexual situation with ease. Pushing her hand forward towards Trish's mouth and with such a mystic connection Trish opens her mouth the second Mickie's fingers move near her face. Taking three fingers in her mouth Trish sucks on Mickie's fingers making them nice and wet because Trish knows where Mickie will be pushing her now lubed up fingers.

"Are you ready Trish I've not lubed you up so this might hurt a little," Mickie says worrying she might hurt her blonde lover as she now removes her wet fingers from Trish's mouth.

"No babe I trust you do whatever you want to be Mickie I know you will make me cum," Trish says confidently lifting her hips up slightly preparing herself for the mixture of pain and pleasure.

Mickie raises her spit-covered fingers and she shoves them into Trish's asshole making her cry out in pain. Trish closes her eyes hoping that the sudden shock of pain will soon subside and slowly Mickie starts rocking her fingers in and out of Trish's asshole. Soon the blonde is moaning and groaning as her big ass is fucked hard and Mickie's expert fingers are really turning her on. Her pussy leaks out onto the car's bonnet leaving a nice little puddle on the rented car. Mickie starts pumping her saliva coated fingers in and out of Trish's ass. Her wrist disappears between Trish's meaty ass cheeks as Mickie is in heaven finger fucking Trish's booty. Even though Trish has had far more lesbian lovers than Mickie her ass is still very tight mostly because Trish was more the aggressive butt fucking type in all her relationships but with Mickie's amazing touch Trish is more than happy to let the brunette pound her asshole. Trish's sweaty naked body rubs against the cold, hard steel and that extreme contact of hot verses cold is making Trish even wetter and her pussy juices are leaking onto her rental car making a small puddle just under her. Mickie is now knelling on the hood her hand drilling Trish's ass hard her fingers working overtime bringing Trish wave after wave of pleasure. Smiling as she sees Trish's joy filled face and hears the blonde's cries of ecstasy.

"You love all this don't you Trish you bad little slut," Mickie taunts flicking her head to the side moving her sweaty hair out of her face.

Trish groans as Mickie talks to her just how she likes it. She never knew how much of a closet submissive she was until Mickie came alone. Mickie is the only girl Trish has even been with who has dominated her but the awesome thing about Mickie was the fact she also liked to be dominated. So the two changed roles of on top and in control and after only a few weeks together they both found themselves changing roles so fast and so in time with each other. Now Mickie was the in charge person so far and hearing that bossy tone in her cute Virginia accent makes Trish's knees weak and adds a fresh cum puddle onto the bonnet of their car.

"Come on you little slut tell me how much you like me fucking your tight ass," Mickie says crooking her fingers inside Trish making her eyes blurt out and brings a low groan from her sexy lips.

"OH YES MICKIE I'M YOUR LITTLE BUTT SLUT I LOVE IT WHEN YOU FUCK MY BIG ASS AND I NEVER WANT YOU TO STOP MICKIE," Trish screams as Mickie's fingers pound her tight ass.

Leaning forward Mickie whispers into a sweating Trish's ear, "Not only are you getting your big ass fucked but we are outside where any one could see us imagine that Trish if a fan comes over and see you now lying on a car bonnet having your ass fucked by me."

Mickie taps into Trish's sub conscious and hits her darkest fantasy right on the head and just the thought of it makes Trish scream out so loud that birds in the nearby trees scatter into the night skies.

"PLEASE FUCK ME MICKIE PLEASE MAKE ME CUM I NEED TO CUM MICKIE I NEED YOU TO MAKE ME CUM PLEASE," Trish finds herself begging with her fellow wrestler.

Tears form in Trish's eyes as every inch of her body explodes with pleasure and she groans and wails with joy as Mickie's fingers fuck her ass. Trish's asscheeks shake as Mickie's wrist slides in and out between them and Trish can feel Mickie's fingers go deeper and deeper into her rectum. Trish pushes her legs up kneeling a bit on the hood her feet use the front bumper as a rest and she does this to show Mickie James her dripping wet pussy lips. Mickie sees her pussy throbbing and dripping with pre cum and the brunette responses by placing her left hand over her pussy lips cupping her softly. Trish groans as Mickie's soft hand touches her on fire pussy Trish's head is moving at a thousand miles an hour, as she has never wanted to cum so much in her life. Mickie rubs her palm against Trish's pussy lips making her shake and squeal with joy before Mickie pushes three fingers into Trish's wet cunt. Now Mickie has 6 fingers inside her lover Trish 3 in each hole and now working in time Mickie double fucks Trish's two holes. Trish shouts out with utter joy as Mickie James amazing fingers fuck both her soaking wet pussy and her tight ass. The brunette is really pumping her fingers in and out like a wild woman desperate to make Trish cum. Mickie sits down her back to Trish but her fingers working like pistons slamming Trish's two holes making the blonde cry out and scream like she never has before. Trish's mind is a blank numbed by the jaw dropping pleasure Mickie James is giving her and Trish now understands why Mickie wants to spend the rest of her life with her as Trish never wants to be with anyone else other than Mickie. She knows no one will give her body more pleasure than Mickie, no woman knows just what to do to turn her on and Trish has loved no one man, woman or even childhood pet more than she is totally in love with Mickie Laree James.

"FUCK MICKIE I'M SO FUCKING CLOSE MAKE ME CUM MICKIE PLEASE I NEED TO CUM YOU FUCKING SEXY SLUT MAKE ME CUM," Trish screams her heart and soul out into the normally silent dirt track.

Mickie follows Trish's screams driving her fingers deep into Trish's love holes and Trish knows it won't be long before her body gives her what she has been begging for. Mickie fingers power their way into Trish's cum soaked clit smashing into Trish's love button making her love filled screams even louder and Mickie's finger all pushing in at the same time is the final trigger that sets Trish off.

"OHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHH MICKIE FUCK OHHHHH GOD FUCKING GOD HEL I'M GOING TO CUM FUCK," Trish yells before she explodes sending cum shooting all over Mickie's hand and up her wrist.

Trish orgasm lasts several minutes before she passes out sleeping like a baby on the hood. Mickie smiles and removes her fingers from Trish's holes and she licks her fingers clean of Trish's sweet tasting juices. As Mickie picks Trish up she looks down at the hood to see Trish's figure sweated onto the hood with a large puddle of cum right slap bang in the middle of the bright green hood. Smiling Mickie decides to leave the sweat figure there as she carries Trish to the backseat. Lying Trish on the leather seats Mickie finds a blanket and wraps it round Trish's naked body. Mickie now has to look around for Trish's clothes and after 5 minutes she finds all of Trish's clothes and a little naughty streak of Mickie kicks in as she puts on Trish's cum soaked thong and sweat coated black bra and giggles as she is wearing Trish's underwear. Throwing the rest of Trish's clothes and boots into the back Mickie puts back on her top and skirt before getting into the driver's seat. Flicking on the engine Mickie takes one look back at the sleeping Trish and smiles, as she is the luckiest woman in the world.

Mickie drives off saying, "I love you Trish."

"I love you to Mickie," A very tired but happy Trish replies.

The two lovers smile at each other before Mickie turns her eyes back onto the road and the two Divas drive off into the night having both really enjoyed their little rest stop.

THE END

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers
12