The Trish/Mickie Saga Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

"MMMMMMMM god yeah Trish fuck my ass stick your big dirty tongue up my big ass mmmmm fuck me," Mickie moans pushing her ass back into Trish's face.

Trish pumps her tongue in and out of Mickie's butt making sure to swirl it around tasting the brunette's big sexy ass and loving the moans she is making. Mickie starts pumping the strap on faster into Trish's pussy amazed at how easy it looks for the blonde to take the thick 8 inch cock. She works the plastic dick deeper up Trish's pussy feeling her body quiver underneath her but nothing stops Trish's tongue licking out Mickie's fat ass. Both Divas groan with pleasure as Mickie runs a hand across Trish's mid-section pulling the strap on all the way out them slams it back. That massive thrust knocks all the air out of Trish and her head falls back from Mickie's ass into the soft hay.

"You fucking bitch Mickie mmmmm that feels so good don't stop fuck my pussy fuck it hard ohhhhhh," Trish moans.

With no teasing tongue pleasuring her ass Mickie can fully concentrate on fucking Trish's pussy with her sex toy. Mickie pumps her hand fast and Trish's already damp pussy makes it so easy to get a real pace up driving the strap on into her cunt. Working faster Mickie loves the moans coming from Trish and is allowed a little squeal of her own as Trish places her hands on Mickie's round asscheeks squeezing them for support. Her hand almost becoming a blur Mickie fucks her girlfriend's pussy with her own strap on loving the moans and purrs coming from Trish as the fake cock fills up her tight pussy.

"OHHHHH MICKIE FUCK ME MMMMMM FUCK ME OHHHHHH SO GOOD YOUR SO CONTROLLING SO GOOD OHHHH I LOVE YOU MICKIE," Trish screams the familiar feeling of lust and ecstasy building inside her.

"You love it don't you sexy little slut me and my big fake cock fucking your sweet pussy," Mickie taunts back her own juices leaking as Trish's fingers dig a little harder into her ass.

Trish moans louder as Mickie is hand pumping the strap on into her so well Trish isn't sure she can last much longer. In a desperate bid to distract Mickie Trish leans up and again presses her face into Mickie's ass pushing her tongue deep inside the brunette's asshole. Mickie leans back a little letting Trish's tongue attack her asshole moaning as she loves how anal fucking based Trish is. If Mickie didn't know any better she would swear blind Trish Stratus was only put on this earth to pleasure girl's assholes. Trying to keep up she thrusts the strap on in harder wishing she had one of her many vibrators as Mickie's wrist is starting to hurt as she tries to give Trish the hard pussy fucking she knows the blonde loves. Trish's legs wriggle and move around on the bed of hay she is lying on as Mickie's every thrust of the fake cock sends a shockwave though her body. She tries to keep her face in Mickie's ass but that big booty needs all her attention and she is in no position to give that giant ass the tonging it so richly deserves.

Dropping her head back down Trish just moans letting Mickie fuck her body," MICKIE DON'T STOP FUCK ME MAKE ME CUM BABY PLEASE, PLEASE FUCK ME."

Mickie grins hearing Trish's cries, "What's in it for me Trish?" She asks grinning.

"ANYTHING, ANYTHING YOU WANT MICKIE PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING IF YOU MAKE ME CUM," Trish screams with a hint of desperation.

"Well when I make your sexy ass cum I want you wearing this big strap on again fucking my big ass," Mickie says.

"OHHHHH YES I WILL MICKIE I PROMISE I WILL I'LL FUCK YOUR BIG ASS SO GOOD MICKIE PLEASE MAKE ME CUM," Says a screaming, sweating Trish.

"Good girl," Mickie says pushing the entire strap on inside Trish making the harness press against the blonde's wet pussy lips.

Trish gasps loudly as the strap on fully penetrates her and somehow she finds her voice, "Mickie ohhhhhh Mickie babe I need to tell you a fetish mmmmm something I love."

Mickie tilts her head round to stare at Trish's sweating face and grins, "Not another fetish Miss Stratus you have far too many fetishes," She jokes.

Trish ignores Mickie's playful joke, "My feet, my feet are so sensitive I love having them touched and licked please Mickie do whatever you can play with my feet."

Mickie is a little surprised but smiles knowing yet another area of Trish's perfect body is sensitive and worth touching during love making. Keeping the strap on pressed inside Trish's pussy Mickie grabs the back of Trish's knees pulling her legs up. Trish is surprisingly flexible Mickie thinks until remembering her idol does yoga and even has a wrestling move call the Matrish where she completely bends over backwards. Getting Trish into this almost pinning predicament Mickie lets go of Trish's legs but the blonde keeps them in the air. Mickie's left hand moves down and starts moving the strap on while her right hand takes hold of one of Trish's ankles. Leaning her head forward Mickie lightly kisses the top of Trish's foot getting a loud groan of pleasure from the blonde. Mickie has never done foot fetish or any kind of foot kissing with a lover before so this is totally new territory for her but she likes the soft soapy smell of Trish's feet. Flicking out her tongue Mickie traces it across the bottom of Trish's foot and yet again Trish moans loudly with pleasure. Mickie is amazed at how sensitive Trish's feet are and armed with that information she knows she can take her playful teasing of Trish to a new level. Mickie kisses the sole of Trish's foot and starts planting several more kisses across the bottom of her foot. Trapped under Mickie this could be no better moment for Trish as her brunette lover's dream lips and tongue now pleasure her feet. Mickie kisses and licks Trish's foot only stopping when Trish's other foot pushes against her face begging for attention.

"My Trish your feet are so sexy," Mickie purrs now licking Trish's other foot while massaging her other.

Trish doesn't have any strength to answer Mickie back; she just lies back moaning as Mickie teases her feet. The brunette's soft lips brush against her skin and then that ultra-talented tongue dances across her sole making Trish cry out with joy.

"MMMMMMM I wonder what will happen if I suck on Trish's delightful little piggy's," Mickie says eyeing up Trish's toes.

Lying beneath her, Trish gasps and nearly cums from the teasing thought of Mickie touching her toes. Trish's toes are the most sensitive parts of her entire body, most days she can barely put nail varnish on her toes from the warm good feeling she gets. Mickie brushes her lips against Trish's big toe and Trish moans twisting her head from left to right. Carefully Mickie kisses down the line of Trish's wiggling toes making sure all ten get a little peck making Trish sweat harder. Her pussy flows with even more pre orgasm juices and the pure horny washing over could send the blonde insane. Nothing could make Mickie happier than having the woman she loves more than anything moaning and groaning in incredible pleasure, just the feeling of Trish's happiness is a powerful drug for Mickie. Sticking her tongue out Mickie attacks Trish's toes licking her sensitive toes sliding and twisting her tongue around. Trish cries out in mounting pleasure and like it was the cue she was waiting for Mickie's free hand starts to buck and move the strap on fast and hard into Trish's pussy. The sudden attack of pleasure sends Trish smashing over the edge and the blonde's eyes close.

"OHHHHHH FUCK MICKIE, MICKIE, MICKIE I'M CUMMING MICKIE BABE KEEP GOING I'M CUMMMING AHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHH FUCK YES," Trish screams her voice echoing though the barn.

Mickie keeps up the pressure pumping the strap on deep inside Trish's pussy making sure to pound every last drop of pleasure from the blonde's orgasm. Trish kicks her feet and howls even louder feeling her cum soaking the thick strap on all over and leaking out onto the hay. Mickie pulls the strap on out and has to lean down and lap her tongue at Trish's soaking wet pussy to taste her blonde lover. Trish's sense take yet another pounding as Mickie's tongue now attacks her pussy already overloaded with pleasure. Lapping up all the sweet pussy juices from Trish's pussy Mickie licks out the remaining pieces of Trish's orgasm. She rolls off Trish letting the blonde groan as she takes the long glowing aftershock of such a powerful orgasm.

"You are so sexy when you moan," Mickie tells a panting sweaty Trish.

"Get used to it only you make me scream like that," A panting Trish says flat out trying to recover from her second big orgasm of the day.

"Want another drink, I'll let you get your breath back before trying to fuck me," Mickie teases turning to get up when Trish's hand shoot out grabbing her by the ankle.

"You're not going anywhere get into position you little slut," Trish growls pulling herself up to her knees.

Mickie squeals with delight dropping down to all 4's in the middle of a hay pile shaking her tanned booty for Trish. Picking the strap on up Trish decides not to clean her juices dripping off the massive plastic shaft. Tired and a little weak Trish pulls the strap on, on as fast as she can before getting behind Mickie. One hand fly's out slapping her lover's big ass and Mickie groans shaking her ass harder as the sound of palm on cheek echoes around the barn.

"You ready to fuck my big ass Trish," Mickie teases feeling Trish's hand rubbing her ass.

Trish is too tired to speak and simply spreads Mickie's big asscheeks and pushes her cum soaked strap on into her tight asshole. Mickie grunts loudly as Trish pushes her way into Mickie's asshole the thick strap on invading her ass for really the first time as Mickie never had the guts to fuck her ass by herself. Trish puts all her weight and energy left in thrusting her hips into Mickie letting the brunette moan loudly as the fake cock goes deeper inside her. Trish's pussy juices soaking the strap on the near perfect extra lube for Mickie's already well licked asshole. Pushing in hard Trish fucks Mickie's big ass doggy style grabbing her hips hard while pumping her own hips as fast as she can.

"OHHHH YEAH TRISH FUCK MY BIG ASS BABY THAT'S WHAT I WANT FUCK ME TRISH FUCK MY FAT ASS," Mickie screams pushing her hips allowing Trish to push the strap on even deeper inside her.

Mickie's ass almost swallows the strap on and Trish loves the way her cheeks jiggle after each hard thrust. Trish is driving the cum soaked strap on into Mickie's hole giving the brunette the hard ass pounding Trish knows she likes. Moaning louder Mickie grabs a good handful of hay and groans beautifully as Trish pounds her big ass. Trish loves the feeling of having a big fake cock up Mickie's near perfect ass as she holds onto her shapely hips. Mickie moans again as Trish pumps harder and faster using whatever strength she has left wanting Mickie to feel the same kind of pleasure she did.

"TRISH FUCK TRISH I'M SO CLOSE PLEASE FUCK MY ASS HARDER FUCK MY BOOTY HARDER," Mickie howls rocking backwards to feel more of Trish's strap on.

Mickie is getting her fill of anal stimulation as the big thick cock fucks her tight hole. Her pussy juices leak down her legs and Mickie can only imagine how good it looks having the naked blonde Trish Stratus kneeling behind her pumping inside her fat ass. Trish pumps harder, her own body tired and sweaty but she knows Mickie needs her. Fucking her fat ass harder Trish suddenly moves her right hand reaching around Mickie and touches her wet pussy. On her hands and knees Mickie shivers as Trish touches her pussy and then she cries out as Trish pushes two fingers inside her. Trish quickly pumps her fingers in and out of Mickie's wet pussy while she keeps thrusting into her ass. Mickie groans loudly as now both her holes are being pleasured by Trish Stratus. She pumps her hips harder and works her fingers in and out of Mickie's pussy making the Diva scream and moan bringing her closer to her own second orgasm.

"TRISHY, OHHH TRISH I'M GONNA CUM PLEASE FUCK ME KEEP GOING KEEP DOING ME KEEP FUCKING ME I'M CUMMING OH FUCK I'M CUMMING," Mickie yells closing his eyes then lets out a ear cracking scream.

Trish holds Mickie tight as the sexy brunette cums hard and her cries and screams probably wake people up in farms many miles away. Pulling her fingers out of Mickie's pussy and feels her wetness trickle down her legs. Carefully Trish pulls the strap on out and without Trish holding her up Mickie falls landing face first into the soft hay. Mickie breathes hard, panting and sweat dripping off her whole body and now the whole barn must smell of sex and cum. Sleep starts to overcome Mickie when she feels Trish's warm body press against her.

"God you have worn me out," Trish whispers.

"Lucky we are on holiday then isn't it," Mickie moans back grabbing Trish's arms wrapping them around her body.

"Think we should get to bed I mean horse riding is very tiring," Trish jokes.

"You got more tired out from Mickie riding than horse riding," Mickie shoots back making Trish laugh.

"I love you, you know that," Trish says lightly kissing Mickie's neck.

"I know I love you too Trish," Mickie moans cuddling back against Trish and the two Divas lie naked in the hay curled up close together tired but well satisfied.

End

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers