The Triskele Button Ch. 03

Story Info
Book 01 - The Triskele button is fitted!
3k words
4.49
12k
7

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was kneeling in the basic uncuffed pose, back arched, breasts lifted as an offering. Although I could not move my head without breaking position, I knew from what I could see that I was in the marble columned temple, again. As I moved my head slightly, slowly, daring to search for clues as to what I was doing here, I could see a fur covered bed on the far side of the room. Gynestar was lying on it, her head turned towards me, her eyes wet with tears, again. On impulse, I began to crawl on all fours towards her; she sat up, arms outstretched.

"Oh Linzi, what I DONE?" she said, again. "I am SO sorry!"

As I crawled up onto the thick fur, she enfolded me in an embrace, kissing me feverishly. I returned her kiss, my arms reaching round her as my erect nipples rubbed against hers...

I was awake, looking at deep inky blackness until Trainer switched the cellar lights on shortly afterwards. Why was I dreaming of Gynestar every night? Why were my dreams of her so vivid and real? What was she so upset about and why was she sorry? These questions occupied my thoughts as I waited for Trainer to unlock my cage to begin the day's training.

The training days had by now accumulated into weeks; I had lost track of the exact number of days I had spent in the cellar, becoming fitter and more flexible, learning the complete catalogue of slave poses, enduring more deeply arousing pain through flogging, clamping, caning, electricity, suspension and all the other many ways in which a slave girl's body can be made to suffer to please a Master. Master John remained the Master with which I developed my sexual skills the most, but there were more than a dozen other Masters who were sometimes waiting in the little reading room instead of him, or sometimes with him, or sometimes in groups. Their collective assessment was that as a cocksucker I had few equals and that my bottom could milk any cock dry, as Trainer revealed to me after I had been used in that hole by three Masters in succession in one afternoon. The only expressions of dissatisfaction were concerning my pussy; while all agreed that it was amazingly tight, my supersensitive nubbin was, to them, highly unsatisfactory, since it was quite clear that I was enjoying vaginal use in pretty much any position far too much for their liking. While I didn't like to think that any aspect of my performance wasn't acceptable to my Masters, I really didn't see how the matter could be resolved, although, being fully aware that I was not permitted an opinion on anything, I kept my feelings on the subject to myself.

This particular morning, following my exercises and breakfast, Trainer informed me that I was ready to be fitted with a tongue stud, a piece of jewellery that had always fascinated me whenever I saw one in a pretty girl's mouth. I hadn't experienced being sucked by a girl with one prior to my transformation. He also shared the information that a special appliance that he had ordered for me was also ready; a latex moulding of my fully aroused sex had been made a few days earlier for the purpose. I followed him at heel down the corridor outside the cellar to a brightly lit room with clean white walls and ceiling, floor tiles polished to a mirror finish. A gyno exam chair was fixed to the floor in the rooms centre, illuminated with adjustable overhead lighting. I was ordered to sit in it and place my feet in the stirrups before sliding my bottom all the way to its edge. My wrist rings were secured to brackets that were obviously a modification, then leather ankle restraints secured my feet into the stirrups. I began to feel very nervous; the usual pleasurable throbbing in my belly was replaced with a sinking, churning feeling of dread. The door opened and a Master I had not seen before entered. His white physician's coat was spotless, his hands, wrists and elbows red from having just been thoroughly scrubbed. He pulled up a stool in front of me, as if he saw slave girls buckled into the chair as a matter of routine, before he spoke to Trainer.

"So, this is the new one?" he asked, not really requiring an answer. "Sexy little beast, I'll have to try her for myself when she's all healed up." he continued.

Upon hearing this, the knot of dread in my belly suddenly turned over, almost making me vomit.

While I had been subjected to physical abuse as part of my training, at no time since Gynestar had sold me to Master Zhang had I experienced any form of actual cruelty at the hands of a Master. I was given some strong painkillers with water before I was made stick out my tongue to have a deep numbing agent sprayed on it. The little platinum ball was quickly, efficiently and painlessly fixed into my tongue. By this time I had become extremely drowsy, my mind floating free of my body a little. I was vaguely aware of fingers retracting the hood over my nubbin and the feeling of it stretching as it was stuck back against my mound with surgical tape. I heard the hiss of the spray bottle as the numbing compound was applied to my now exposed clitty and a little pinching sensation shortly afterwards as what I took to be a hypodermic needle punctured my pleasure pearl close to the point where it joins my sex. I closed my eyes at this point and drifted off into a few moments of dreamless sleep. I moaned softly as I returned to consciousness, looking up to see Trainer standing beside the exam chair, smiling.

"So, awake at last." he said.

I nodded dumbly, my tongue still numb. He grinned, then took a mirror from the table beside him. Positioning it above my crotch, he then angled it so I could see the results of the special procedure I had just undergone. The surgical tape still held my little prepuce fully retracted; instead of the delicate pink of my pleasure bud I could instead see a small silver ball, like an old fashioned uniform button, the very front of which was engraved with the Triskele symbol. I was literally dumbstruck, my drug-fogged mind struggling to comprehend what had been done to me. Finally, and with considerable effort, I managed to ask:

"Where's my clitty, Master?" in a slurred, anxious voice.

"It's not YOUR clitty, slave, it's the property of Master Zhang, but given your obviously confused state I will let that pass." he replied. "It has been pierced and encased in a platinum button, so that it will not diminish the pleasure of the Masters who use your pussy by giving you orgasmic release."

My mouth hung open, but not from the anaesthetic. Tears formed in my eyes at the unbelievable cruelty that had undeservedly been inflicted upon me.Trainer smiled at this point, before continuing with his explanation:

"I'm very proud of your button, girl, I had conceived of the idea as a punishment some time ago, but then I decided that it should perhaps only be used in circumstances such as yours, so you're the first slut to be fitted with one. I'm very curious to see if it will work as I designed it to."

I spent the next few days recovering, lying cuffed in my cage, except at meal times and for examinations to ensure my piercings were healing properly. I lay as still as I could, as every movement that disturbed the metal button sent a wave of nausea from deep inside my belly right to my throat. Much of the time I sobbed softly, still in shock at what had been done to me. I continued to dream of Gynestar every night, vivid dreams in which she cried and apologised over and over, before caressing me deeply, or spanking my bottom. But no sooner would she touch my nubbin in the dreams than the nausea would flare and I would be awake in the pitch dark cellar once more. But eventually, I started awake as the cellar lights went on one morning without feeling the sickening dart from my encased nubbin as I moved; I was healed and ready for training again. Trainer smiled as he put me through my paces in the exercise area and even indulged me with a longer breakfast time than usual, before I heeled him to the reading room, where Master John sat in his usual chair, engrossed in a book. I was made lie face up on a leather ottoman, head back over the edge, arms folded behind my back beneath me, the soles of my feet pressed tightly together as my knees were bent sharply, my thighs pressed flat. Master John stroked the crown of his cock against my tongue stud slowly, his plum moving back and forth over my tongue and shallowly into my mouth, Trainer observing the button as my nubbin swelled within its confining interior. As both Masters took their differing pleasures with me, they discussed the Triskele button that now enclosed my pleasure bud so completely that it pressed deeper against the joining of my nubbin to my sex, the fleshy hood being pushed back to surround the curve of its upper surface, as my clitty swelled within, beginning to throb almost painfully as the swelling from within the flesh was resisted by the unyielding polished surface of the inside of the button.

"And how does it stay in place?" Master John asked, as his cockhead pushed over my tongue and into my throat, my stud now caressing the upper surface of his thick cockshaft.

"Two recesses, one on either side of the piercing. The nubbin is pierced with a spring pin and the ends of the pin slot into the recesses; once on, it can't come off," Trainer explained. "Arousal makes the button grip the nub tighter and, as I'd hoped, the button is pulled back up against her body."

I moaned helplessly as the pressure of the metal casing on my most intimate flesh made it throb with a deep aching sensation in time with my heartbeat. Master John thrust his cockhead fully down my throat as my moans sent vibrations into his unnaturally rigid cockstem; after all the afternoons I had enjoyed playing with him, it was now his turn to play with me. Trainer now flicked the button repeatedly with his finger; the thickness of the metal surrounding my nubbin prevented the sensations of all but the hardest contact between his finger and the button from being transmitted to my encased pleasure pearl. Meanwhile, Master John's pleasure deepened as I moaned almost continuously at the aching, pulsing throb in my nubflesh, his cockshaft actually arching harder as my mouth vibrated the flesh, his plum swelling as it rubbed slowly up and down inside my throat. He grunted with pleasure suddenly as his hot load squirted harder than I'd ever felt it do before, jetting down my throat into my gullet.

"You've created something unique here, Trainer." he said as he resumed his slow rhythmic thrusts.

"I'll leave her with you for the rest of the day" Trainer replied, "so you can test the button to her exhaustion." he chuckled, to an answering laugh from Master John.

"Don't worry, I will." he said, thrusting deep into my throat to emphasise his new level of control over me. "And don't worry, the little slut will be well fed!"

Trainer's laugh died away as he left the room. Master John let his cock slide slowly from my lips and ordered me to stick out my tongue, spending the next few minutes pressing the opening in his tip onto my new tongue stud, wriggling his hips so the little metal ball rubbed the inner surface of the opening until I felt warm liquid gathering around it, then pulling back so the tip of his cock and my tongue stud were joined with a delicate thread of fluid.

"You're amazing, little slut!" he said as he rammed his cockhead deep into my throat again, his closely shaved ball sac bristling against my nose, "It's hard to believe that someone who was once a man can be such a perfect cocksucker!"

I moaned more deeply than ever as his compliment made the fountain of pleasure deep in my belly surge, swelling my pussy lips and nubbin, which squeezed even tighter against its metal entrapment. He then moved round me to grip my ankles and spread them apart, then gripping my thighs to keep them wide open, ensuring that my sex lips were well parted before he slowly drove his plum into my gaping pussy, its tightness squeezing on his long, thick, bone hard shaft as it pistoned his crown high up inside my belly. I moaned piteously as my nubbin throbbed painfully; encased in metal, retracted partially beneath its little hood, receiving no stimulation from the shaft that penetrated me so deeply as he thrust deep and hard.

"Relax that pussy, little slut, it's already gripping me tightly enough!" he ordered. "When you're in service, I'll be visiting you regularly, you sweet little fucktoy."

He grunted as he fucked me hard and fast, my relaxed yet tight vagina deliciously resisting his cock as it drew back and then plunged deep, over and over, without building any release for me as it did.

"You'll be nourished by my come, you won't need feeding!" he exclaimed.

He pulled out of my pussy, then spun my body round on the ottoman and rammed his plum down my throat just in time to deliver another hot thick load into my reflexively swallowing gullet. Master John did indeed spend the day testing the triskele button to my gasping, sweating exhaustion, using my pussy in as many positions and orientations of my body as he could engineer with his long, thick, rock hard cock and the furniture in the reading room. And every time he came, his load was either delivered directly into my mouth or throat, or else he had me watch his cock pumping his long spurts in a slow liquid flow down his shaft to spread over his ballocks, before making me suck and lick his cock and bristly balls completely clean in the same way I had on my first day of training. He actually lost his erection for about a half an hour, throughout which time he read a book while I knelt before him, my lips around the head, sucking and massaging the mushroom like cap of his manhood with my tongue stud. To finish, he made me ride his cock as I had that first day, the evil little metal sphere encapsulating my nubbin and pulling it tight against my pubic mound to prevent the shaft from stimulating my pleasure as my bottom bounced against him, over and over, harder and faster as he spanked me to more and more effort, drawing sexy grunts and groans of deep frustration from me.

It was past the evening meal time when Trainer finally led me at heel back to the cellar, but I had no interest in food anyway, so full was the feeling in my stomach from what I had ingested during my time being Master John's plaything that I felt like I might vomit. Trainer made me lie on my back on a floor mat, then secured my wrists and angles to a single metal bar, forcing me to lie with my knees sharply bent, my pussy elevated so as to reduce the strain on my wrists. He then spoke to me:

"There is one more test I wish to perform on the button, slave." He said.

"Yes Master, the slave understands." I replied, fighting to keep the keening tone of tortured frustration out of my voice, my nubbin already a throbbing, painfully compressed pulsebeat surmounting my well used, chafed pussy.

All I wanted to do was somehow get to sleep, in hope that my tormented frustration might fade as my body relaxed during the night, but instead I heard the whining buzzing sound of a vibrator moving closer. Trainer touched the stimulating head of the sex toy to the button, bringing an agonised groan from my throat as the metal of the button began to transmit the vibrations into my cruelly imprisoned nubflesh. I lay on the mat moaning for a time as the vibrations gradually began to surround my clitty, the entire button transmitting the contact with the tip of the vibrator deep into my most intimate flesh. The effect was incredible, the nubbin bathed in pleasure that seemed to penetrate it, transmitting a continuous wave of delight into my belly, the pleasure welling up from deep inside me to suddenly surge outwards uncontrollably in response to the unceasing flow of stimulation travelling inwards, bringing me on in a series of explosive orgasms that made me scream and thrash in my restraints, hot juices spurting from my body with each climax, until my mind floated free in a euphoric faint, at which point Trainer, understanding that my mind had passed beyond further stimulation of my body, switched the vibrator off.

"My duty is to make you the best slave I possibly can, little one." Trainer said. "But I am neither a cruel nor evil man. The frustration the button will make you experience shall only make the reward of wearing it all the more pleasurable, as you now understand."

I was unable to answer him as I lay, my breasts heaving, eyes wide and staring at a kaleidoscope of colours, my mind in a state of disconnection from my body. Trainer released me from the restraints before gently washing me with warm water and flannel, before towelling me dry. He fitted my harness and cuffed me as normal, but then spread a fur rug on the floor beside me and lifted me onto it. He stroked my forehead gently, then left me there to sleep, a sleep that not even dreams of Gynestar in her marble columned temple disturbed.