The Triskele Button Ch. 04

Story Info
Meet Master Zhang!
2.3k words
4.48
8.8k
3

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last few weeks of my training had been completed.

During that time, the number of different Masters who had spent at least one day in the reading room using me had increased to a point where I lost count. Having tried the slave with the Triskele button for themselves, some opted to use a vibrator on the little platinum ball and watch me surrender my body to deep, mind-wrenching orgasms. Some were pleased to use my pussy in multiple positions and then leave me in agonised frustration as they then savoured my oral skills, their cockstems slippery with my own lubrication as I licked, sucked and caressed them with my mouth and tongue. Some even simply petted and caressed my sex lips, watching the ball retracting under the fleshy hood, between their uses of my mouth and bottom.

Having enjoyed 'revenging' himself upon me for several days, Master John softened towards me a little, giving me excellent advice on further improving my performance, such as twisting my mouth on a cock as I thrust my head down the shaft to increase the rubbing sensation inside my throat for both the Master and myself, or flicking my tongue as if beckoning the cockhead to enter between my lips. He also taught me to push my tongue out to lick a Master's balls once my lips were at the base, something that brought him on in strong jetting spurts. He made clever use of vibration on the button, sometimes positioning the pointed tip of a vibrator so the button only pressed against it when his cock was fully sheathed in my pussy as I rode his cock, or stimulating my encased nubbin with a small egg-shaped one to make me moan deeply with his cock thrust deep in my mouth.

Gynestar continued to appear in my dreams; always sobbing, for reasons that I still couldn't fathom. Then, one night, the dream changed. I found myself in a short corridor, expensive carpetting under my feet. Erotic photographs lined the walls. I could hear Gynestar sobbing in the room at the far end, so I made my way there. I was in her bedroom, in what was obviously a penthouse apartment in a major city; the brilliantly lit cityscape was visible through the glass wall that closed the room off from the balcony. I crept closer. She was sitting on the huge bed with her back to me, naked. From the position of her hands, she appeared to be holding something, so I slipped around to her left side to get a look at what it was. I stood there, amazed, as I saw that she was holding a collar, a gold collar of the same type she had made me wear on the day she transformed me. And I finally understood why she was crying; it was the collar I'd been wearing. Gynestar was crying over me!

I had no idea how I was in her dreams, but now I knew why. She wanted me back.

I moved closer, surprised that she still hadn't noticed me. I reached out and touched her gently on the shoulder.

"Gyn, it's me. I'm here with you." I said softly.

"Linzi?" she said as she looked round. Her eyes widened until they looked like saucers in her head. "How...

My eyes opened moments before the lights went on in the cellar, but I had no doubt that this time it was she who had woken up and broken our dream connection. I backed out of my cage, bottom wiggling as usual. For the first time ever, Trainer spanked my bum affectionately with his bare hand as I wriggled and laughed, before he let me assume my first pose of the day. Having removed the chain from my wrist rings as usual, he then unlocked the rings themselves, tossing them into a small box beside him. He freed my hair from the matching ring that held my pony tail in place. Then he unlocked the heavy training collar from my neck. After morning exercises, he undid and removed my harness before I had breakfast, then he sent me to the shower without setting a time limit. I luxuriated under the delicious hot water, washing my hair properly for the first time since my arrival for training. Trainer finally shouted to me to finish up and return to his feet, which I did as quickly as I could. He looked down at me as I knelt in basic uncuffed, knees wide, breasts offered, eyes fixed on his crotch.

"Perfect, little one!" he said.

I struggled to not smile.

"Thank you, Master Trainer." I replied.

"I am your trainer no longer, little one." he answered. "You are ready to be presented to Master Zhang."

I swallowed nervously. Trainer seemed to sense my anxiety, for he continued:

"There's no need for trepidation, little one. You have exceeded my expectations, and your Master has already accepted you for service. Today you will receive your slave mark and your collar. You will then be assigned to one of Master Zhang's houses, where you will serve as a pleasure slave."

"Yes, Master. The little one understands." I said.

Trainer knelt down in front of me and gently took my chin. He lifted my face until I was looking into his, I tried to look away, but he just smiled at me until I finally looked back at him.

"You honour me in your diligence, self discipline and endurance, little one. I have trained many slaves, but you are my finest achievement. I will never forget you." he said.

"Nor I you, Master Trainer." I replied as he stood up again.

I then slid my hands down my back, crossing my wrists in the small of my back, the small knuckles of my hands resting on my bottom. I then bowed slowly and deeply, from my hips, until my lips were pressed to the toecap of his boot, which I kissed reverently.

"Perfectly executed, although I should punish you for performing that for a lowly trainer, since you know perfectly well that a slave must only execute the submission kiss for her owner!" he said. "Instead, I thank you, little one, for honouring me."

"The slave thanks her Trainer. She will honour him in her service to her Master." I replied.

"Of that I have no doubt whatsoever." he said.

"Master, can the slave be permitted to ask you something?" I dared to request.

He considered this a moment, then simply said "Yes."

"The slave has lost count of the number of Masters who have used her during her training, yet this morning was the first time since training began that you touched her for a reason other than your duties as her trainer. Do you not find the slave attractive, or in any way enticing, Master?" I asked.

"I find the slave both attractive and enticing. Indeed our time together has often aroused me deeply. But the master-pupil relationship cannot function without the correct degree of distance, even when the pupil is a hot little slut like yourself!" he laughed. Now, heel, slave girl, it is time you met your Master!

I followed at heel to the very end of the corridor into an elevator which took us to the top floor of the building. The door opened into one of the most opulent offices I've ever seen, a huge desk at the far end in front of a picture window that looked out onto the hills on the southern side of the city. Trainer led me to the centre of the huge rug in front of the desk, then withdrew to one side. I assumed the uncuffed pose and waited in position. I heard the leather covered chair move, then creak a little as the person sitting in it got up, before walking round the desk to stand in front of me. I noted black patent shoes, an expensive suit, slim but athletic legs. The crotch of the pants bulged interestingly, the lickerishness deep in my belly beginning to uncoil its tendrils of desire to snake outwards towards my sex once more.

"Submit to your Master, slave girl." a strong voice said from above my eyeline.

I performed the submission kiss as elegantly and slowly as I had for Trainer earlier, my lips remaining in featherlike contact with the toe of one of Master Zhang's mirrored black shoe until my Master spoke again.

"Your submission pleases your Master, slave girl."

"The slave girl is happy that she pleases her Master." I replied, to complete the formal greeting of Owner and slave. I then returned to the basic cuffed pose as slowly and elegantly as I could.

Master Zhang then sat back against the edge of the desk.

"So, this is the one with the Triskele button?" he asked Trainer.

"Yes indeed." Trainer replied.

I was then ordered up onto a leather couch on one side of the room, on my back, the soles of my feet pressed tightly together and knees sharply bent, as my Master examined the little platinum sphere, stroking my sex gently with the leather leaf of a riding crop to arouse me and make the button retract as I moaned softly. I used this opportunity to carefully observe my Master; an athletic Chinese man in early middle age, with dark hair and dark eyes that suggested deep intelligence. He asked Trainer several questions about the button, then some more general ones about my performance during training. Finally satisfied, he ordered me to turn over and lie face down on the couch. My wrists were then secured beneath the couch with broad leather cuffs, my ankles to the edges. A wide leather band was strapped across my bottom to secure my hips; I wriggled nervously until my Master's voice spoke reassuringly:

"Relax, slave girl." Your Master wishes to mark you as his property.

"Yes Master, the slave girl understands."

A small tablet was positioned where I could see it easily, a camera feeding it a view of my lower back. I heard a high pitched buzzing sound, then a tattooing needle entered the view on the screen. Without a template or even guiding marks on my skin, my Master then marked his slave with a beautifully rendered Triskele medallion, so well executed that it appeared raised, almost standing out in relief as if an actual piece of metal was resting on my lower back. Two sets of chains, one on each side, led to expertly rendered brackets, as if the medallion had been attached to my body rather than simply inked there. I bit my lower lip from time to time during the process, but my training allowed me to transmute the pain into arousal, an arousal that had my nubbin straining almost painfully against its metal prison by the time my Master was finally satisfied with his work and switched the needle off.

I was released and made to kneel on the rug again, this time in the collaring pose, on all fours, head bent low, hair swept over one shoulder away from my exposed neck. A semicircle of platinum was slipped under my chin, then a matching half ring was placed on the back of my neck. I heard two metallic snapping sounds as the two halves of the collar were joined together, male pins on the upper ring fitting tightly into female sockets on the lower one, locking the collar round my neck snugly and permanently. I was ordered back to the uncuffed pose, at which point I felt the medallion of my collar press lightly between the ends of my collar bones. Trainer held a mirror before my face, angling it so I could see the medallion, which bore the number 68.

"You are Master Zhang's slave sixty-eight, slave girl." My Master stated, in a disinterested voice. "You will serve in my Red House."

"Yes Master, slave sixty eight understands." I replied.

So I had become part of Master Zhang's stock, an animal that was unworthy of even a name, a slave. Trainer led me back to the elevator and we alighted on the ground floor, returning to the room I had been assessed in that first night when Gynestar sold me into slavery, something that she now apparently deeply regretted. Trainer now fitted me with a new, simpler harness, a rubber seal similar to the previous type, but which had a raised portion on the inside which my now permanently gaping sex lips suckered themselves to before my body heat completed the sealing process, the compound material tightening to my outer labia and mound as the three leather straps were buckled onto the front and back, the rear strap passing between my bottom cheeks, and tightened securely. I was given a tight fitting red latex rubber dress to wear, cut so low in the back that my freshly inked slave mark was clearly visible, open in the front to display my collar medallion above my cleavage. I stepped into a pair of red high heeled patent shoes, then trainer gathered and secured my hair close to the crown of my head with a ruby covered ring, restoring my pony tail. He then walked me to the front door and passed me into the charge of the Master who would now be my handler.

"Serve well, slave sixty-eight." were Trainer's parting words to me.

"Be well, Master." were mine to him.

I sat into the back of the car that had been waiting for me. Handler snapped a metal cuff on my ankle, the chain of which led to a floor cleat under the seat. The car sped out of the automatic gate as Master Zhang's slave sixty-eight was taken to his Red House to begin her service.