The Triskele Button Ch. 08

Story Info
Master Zhang's solution!
2.9k words
4.74
6.8k
2

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were in the huge tiled bathtub in Gyn's Demon Realm home. My She-demon lover bathed my wounded back and bottom with hot water from a large seashell. I could feel the warmth and pressure of her lips on my body as she kissed where the whip had left permanent marks on my skin. My nubbin throbbed pleasurably in its little platinum prison as my body was caressed and kissed all over.

"When we're together," Gyn said "I'll heal these marks properly, my sweet Linzi, and no one will ever abuse you like that, ever again!"

"How do these dreams of us together feel so real?" I asked, feeling Gyn's nipples press lightly against my back as she drew my body back against hers in the deliciously warm, rose pink coloured, water.

"We're not dreaming," Gyn explained "our natures are communicating while our bodies are asleep. We're creating the environment around us, so we create sensory input from it just as if we were awake."

"Like virtual reality?" I asked.

"Well, you'd need one hell of a broadband connection for a VR experience like this!" she laughed as I turned my lips to hers, hungry for her kiss.

Later, we were lying in her huge bed, on the fur coverlet, our arms around one another.

"By the way, not to be impatient or anything," I said "but there is some sort of plan to get me away from Zhang, isn't there?"

"Well, I could transform myself into a female rhinoceros, then smash my way into the Red House and carry you away on my back," Gyn said, smiling "or maybe a giant gorilla, then I could climb up a tall building with you and swat a few biplanes!" she continued, making me laugh. "But people could get hurt and I get the feeling that would attract the wrong sort of attention, which in this case is any attention, my darling Linzi. I'm afraid we'll have to wait for an opportunity to present itself."

And present itself one did.

A few days later, I was at last back in the underground gym, working myself back to full fitness under Handler's watchful eye. After my shower, I checked the peg with my number over it to find a maid's uniform instead of my normal short housecoat. As I held the outfit in my hands, unsure of what was going on, Handler wandered over.

"Orders from Master Zhang," he said "you're staff during the day and evening, until further notice."

There was no arguing with Master Zhang's 'solution'. I pulled on the staff uniform and reported to the head of staff to receive my job list, which was basically the same as what I had already been doing, except I was now employed in cleaning the public areas of the club. In the evening, I changed into a waitress uniform and served tables in the restaurant. Inquiries regarding the availability for service of sixty-eight were politely deflected for several days, until one evening I noticed the sadist with the skinny little cock arguing with the Maitre d', while gesticulating and pointing in my direction. He finally gave up, a look of anger on his face, but before leaving he strode over to me, put his face right up to mine, and said:

"You'll feel my cock taking you again, soon enough, slave!"

"That would suggest that I felt Master's needle dick in me the first time," I replied "which, despite the tightness of my pussy, I did not."

He raised his hand as if to strike me, then thought better of it. "You'll get worse, much worse, from me next time for that, smart mouthed slut!" he said, before turning away and storming off.

Not if I can help it, I thought to myself.

I continued in my new, boring, role for several days, until the evening I was told that I would be serving Master Zhang, who was making an unscheduled visit with an important guest. The guest turned out to be Young Master Zhang, his son, who took a great interest in me right from the moment I escorted them to the best table in the house. I was as attentive to their requirements and as diligent in my service as I possibly could be, given my lack of experience; they both seemed satisfied in any case. Then Young Master Zhang addressed me directly:

"Sixty-eight," he said "the slave with the Triskele button, am I correct?"

"Yes Master." smiling a little as I replied.

"Do you like being watched, sixty-eight?" he inquired further.

"The girl likes to please Masters in any way they require, Master," I answered, unsure as to why I was being so reticent. Maybe it was because we were in the dining room of a restaurant, but on the other hand I was so bored at that point that he could have bent me over the table right there and then and I'd have loved every second of being taken in public!

"That's not the answer to the question I asked, slave." he said, not unpleasantly, but in a tone that left me in no doubt that I would be in trouble if my next answer wasn't the truth.

"Yes Master, sixty-eight loves to be watched."

He smiled, then turned to his father. "Maybe sixty-eight could be temporarily returned to her proper employment, father?" he asked.

My Master smiled at me. "Of course. Enjoy the rest of your evening, my son."

Young Master Zhang took me to the top floor of the building. In my new, humdrum role as a member of the staff, I had spent some time up there earlier in the week, discovering that there were in fact several offices and bedrooms on this level; now I began to understand why. I was led down the corridor to a well furnished office. I was ordered to strip as the Master unlocked a door on the far side of the room, then beckoned me to follow him through it. The walls were lined with the usual racks of toys and leather items, but my eyes were drawn to a large circular table in the room's centre, the surface of which was a highly polished mirror. Young Master Zhang stepped behind me and released me from my harness, my swollen sex lips clinging to it even more than usual as he peeled the rubber seal away from them; my nubbin was already squeezed tightly against the inside of its metal prison. I was made to kneel in uncuffed on the table top.

"I hope I won't have to polish this afterwards." I half-murmured to myself.

He laughed aloud. "I have a feeling you and I are going to get along well, little one! Now, offer me your pussy, I wish to see the famous Triskele button for myself"

I lifted my bottom onto my heels and spread my knees fully apart, at the same time leaning back on my hands. I looked down my body as Young Master Zhang inspected the little platinum sphere, retracting my little flesh hood fully with a fingertip. He gripped the button between his thumb and forefinger, tugging and shaking it gently, making me moan softly.

"So it doesn't entirely prevent you from enjoying yourself?" he asked, as he pressed the little button against my mound and rotated it in a slow grinding movement, making me moan more deeply, even as the swelling of my nubbin made it squeeze painfully against the inner surface of the ball.

"No Master," I replied through gritted teeth "the button really just prevents me from fully enjoying having my pussy used. But most Masters prefer not to play with the button like Master is doing right now," at which I moaned loudly, my hips lifting my pussy harder against his fingers, "preferring to see the slave becoming deeply frustrated as they play with the rest of her!"

"No doubt." he said. "I can only imagine how painful it must be for you when you are fully aroused, a steel capsule gripping and squeezing the most intimate part of you while you perform your duty of giving pleasure!"

"It can be, Master," I said "but the button is not without its compensations!"

"Yes, I have heard about the state of...disconnection it produces in you." he replied "But, have any of the other slaves asked for one?" he said, laughing softly.

"Not that this slave is aware of, Master!" I replied truthfully.

He then made me kneel in uncuffed once more, before opening one of the wall cabinets, returning with a large dildo of a type I had never seen before, made from completely transparent glass. He handed it to me and I inspected it as he brought a leather armchair over to the table and made himself comfortable. Apart from it being entirely see through, in other respects it was a perfect replica of a very large cock; not the largest I had ever seen, but of impressive size nonetheless. The base of the dildo flared into a ball, but flat on the bottom so it could be rested on the floor, or on the surface of a table, such as the one upon which I now knelt. I looked down at Young Master Zhang, already knowing what he wanted, the thought of just how much of me he would be able to see while I performed for him igniting the little furnace of arousal in my belly and fanning its flame to gently expanding heat.

"You may begin whenever you are ready, sixty-eight." he said.

"Of course, Master." I said, smiling at him as lasciviously as I felt.

I began with slow, teasing licks from the thick base of the intricately worked cockstem right to the tip, as if I were worshipping his own living cock. I wet the gorgeously shaped head with my saliva, slathering it on the thick ridges of the smooth glass glans, until the transparent plum glistened in the light of the room. Kissing the tip, I gripped the dildo by the flared end as I leaned back, arching my back as I opened my mouth so the head slipped through my lips; pushing on the flat part of the base, I let the head slide slowly down my throat, my lips splaying wider and wider until the entire cockstem had passed into my mouth, the head now deep in my throat, almost in my gullet, the spherical base of the dildo now pressing against my lips.

"Impressive." the Master said, making my pussy lips swell harder as my nubbin pulsed exquisitely painfully in its platinum capsule. I did indeed enjoy being watched!

I moved the base up and down, holding it in my fingers, letting the glass shaft piston the mushroom-like head in and out of my throat for a while as I slowly spread my knees further apart. Young Master Zhang leaned in closer; I could hear his breathing deepen as he became more and more aroused by what the little slave was doing on the table in front of him. Slowly drawing the cockstem from my lips, I licked it vigorously a few times as I looked him in the eye brazenly, knowing what he wanted me to do next. He nodded, as if reading my mind. I placed the tip of the broad glans to my gaping pussy lips, letting it nuzzle the entrance to my belly slowly; he watched, fascinated as the clear glass gave him the most amazing view of a cockhead pushing slowly inside a sweetly pouting, tight little pussy, while my reflection in the mirrored table top allowed him to watch the cock slowly slide inside me from underneath. I pushed on the base of the dildo a little, taking the glans inside me to its widest point, holding it there so he could savour the sight from all angles.

I looked him in the eye, until he nodded, indicating that he wanted me to proceed. Slowly, steadily, I inserted the thick glass cock into my pussy, the unbelievably hard head pushing deep inside my belly, gasping as my pussy squeezed tight and relaxed rhythmically on its smooth surface. Young Master Zhang watched in fascinated arousal, the crotch of his pants straining tight, as my sex lips stretched to glove the transparent cock, finally pressing against the flared base of the dildo, the almost invisible glass shaft giving him a view of my open pussy, from my gaping sex lips up inside my vagina, while the mirror allowed him to see the same view from underneath. I slowly set the dildo down on the table top, spreading my knees wider so the base of the cockshaft pushed tightly against my open sex, then began working my hips and bottom in a slow grinding movement, his deepened and quickened breathing heightening my arousal.

"The button is working?" he asked, "how does your pleasure bud feel?"

"Like it's in a steel coat that's several sizes too small, Master," I replied "it's being squeezed so tight that it hurts!"

"Bear the pain for me, little one," he said "I will reward your suffering!"

I ground my pussy harder and deeper against the glass ball, the smooth cockstem slipping easily within my tightness, the head deep in my belly now, a sphere of pleasure expanding from inside me to meet it. My Master watched my bottom pumping in the mirror, or my sex lips stretching as if around an invisible cock, or bending lower to look up inside my pussy as it moved on the glass shaft. I was sweating, panting from the effort, my juices running down the curved surface of the glass ball onto the table top, my nubbin a pulsing ball of pain surmounting my stretched open sex, before Master finally ordered me to stop, lifting me off the dildo himself before setting me back down on the table top. I closed my eyes for a moment as I caught my breath. When I opened them again, Young Master Zhang was holding an large egg shaped vibrator out to me. I took it from him, smiling widely, and placed it beneath me on the table top before lowering my pussy down onto it, until my slippery sex lips spread out on its curve, suckering themselves to its surface.

The Master held the remote in his hand, switching it on at a low, pulsing throb, making me moan softly as I wriggled a little to push my pussy down upon it harder; pressing the little button to the egg had little effect at its current setting, other than making the trapped nubflesh squeeze even tighter against the restraining metal as my sex lips swelled and throbbed in response to the vibrations of the egg. Master heard the frustration in my moans, as he immediately changed the setting, the egg now whining loudly as the Triskele button began to transmit the intense sensation in concentric waves into my clitty. I was soon screaming with the joy of release, the egg slipping on the table beneath me as my hot juices gushed over its curved surface to pool on the mirror. Young Master Zhang beckoned to me; I slid across the table, twisting as I did so when my feet touched the floor, my bottom was presented to him. He gripped the outside of my thighs, spreading my feet wider apart.

A few quick spanks to my sweet spots encouraged me up onto my toes. Then I felt the tip of his cock pressing urgently against the little ring of muscle between my ass cheeks; I lifted my bottom higher, arched my back deeper, giving myself to the Master. His cockhead stretched my little bumhole as his long shaft drove it deep inside me, while at the same time, he reached beneath me to place the narrow part of the egg against the Triskele button. I gasped aloud as the little metal sphere began to vibrate harder and faster than before, the Masters hard abdominal muscles rammed hard against my bottom as my pussy and ass contracted and relaxed reflexively in response to the humming whine of the egg. My ass contracted tighter and tighter as the waves of pleasure being transmitted into my imprisoned nubbin triggered an expanding pleasure in my belly, the Master groaning now as my body involuntarily brought him on. I felt his cock suddenly arch within me, then throb and pump into my bottom just as the pleasure building inside me suddenly expanded into a screaming, thrashing orgasm, my bottom bouncing and rubbing against his lower stomach as we gasped and held each other tightly in mutual ecstasy.

I lay across the table for a moment, sated, as Young Master Zhang went sat back in his chair. Then he stood up and patted my bottom.

"Yes, sixty-eight, you will suit me very well." he said.

"Sorry, Master, the slave doesn't understand." I replied.

"My father has gifted you to me," he said "I am your Owner now. Kneel, slave."

I obeyed. So this is Master Zhang's solution, I thought.

"Submit to your Master, slave girl." my new Owner said.

I performed the submission kiss as deferentially as I possibly could. I kept my lips in contact with the toe of one of my new Master's shoes until he said:

"Your submission pleases your Master, slave girl."

"The slave girl is happy that she pleases her Master." I replied, then returned to the uncuffed pose as slowly and gracefully as I could.

"We leave for my house in France first thing in the morning" he said.