The Triskele Button Ch. 10

Story Info
With Starr in the Arena!
4.3k words
4.7
5.5k
5

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll have to do WHAT?" I shouted.

"Disable the guard. I know it'll be scary, my sweet little Linzi, but it'll have to be done." Gyn replied.

"Gyn, I may have not liked being a man, but that doesn't mean I was a cowardly one!" I said, a little angrily. "But even as a man, I would have thought twice about taking on an ex-military bodyguard with a gun! How am I supposed to do it with my petite ninety pound girl body, several pounds of which is my boobies?"

"Ninety pounds?" Gyn said, chuckling. "I'll have to put you on a diet, my sexy little piggy!" she said, poking me gently in my belly.

"Fuck that!" I snapped back. "Feed me properly, more like! Then I might stand a chance against an armed weightlifter!"

We were communicating, in bed in Gyn's human world apartment. Since that night at Zhang's, the connection had become much easier to establish. Gyn now knew immediately when I was asleep and we would be together within seconds. We had been discussing the She-demon's 'backup' plan, which seemed pretty feasible until she revealed that it depended on my being able to subdue a two hundred and thirty pound member of Zhang's security team. While I agreed that Zhang wasn't likely to leave his 'property' unguarded, even in a hospital, I didn't fancy my chances against any of his bodyguards!

"But can't YOU take care of the guard?" I asked.

"My darling Linzi," Gyn replied, "This HAS to look like you somehow contrived your OWN escape. I would KILL every one of Zhang's guards to be with you if needs be, but no demon has been permitted to so much as injure another, on pain of their own destruction, since the Great Cataclysm! How then can I harm humans, who are much more fragile and puny?"

I considered that a moment. "So you're saying demons are pacifists?"

"Not hardly!" she replied. "But humans now consider us to be imaginary, even though many of us are secretly working to improve their lives, maybe even save their world. I can't undermine all that good work for my own selfish reasons, baby, surely you understand that!"

"Well, Zhang isn't going to leave his five million dollar slave girl unguarded, so I guess I'm going to have to use my brain rather than my 'fragile and puny' little body to take his guard out." I finally conceded. "But I want the record to show that I think this plan SUCKS!"

"You're worth a lot more than that, my hot little slut!" Gyn exclaimed. "Marcus inquired about purchasing you from Zhang senior, on my behalf. He wasn't prepared to part with you for less than ten million euro, even with the 'mishandling' problem you had given him!"

"Oh, how IS Marcus, by the way?" I asked. "I was kind of mean to him, when he was such a gentleman to me. By the way, WHO is Marcus, anyway?"

"He's one of America's premier athletes." Gyn explained. "We dated when I was studying for my doctorate in Ancient Civilisations. I boosted his body a little, pushed him into the elite. He's also the chairman of my 'Transform through Sport' programme, encouraging young people to improve their lives through physical activity."

"You have a doctorate?" I asked, a little shocked.

"I have several, my sweet little Linzi," she replied "although some of them are a little out of date, having been conferred about a hundred years before you were born!"

"Paging Doctor Gyn," I giggled, wriggling my body against her "patient Linzi needs an injection of TLC, stat!"

"Keep that fire in your belly from getting too hot a little longer, my darling little slut!" laughed Gyn "Now, Young Zhang has engaged 'Starr's' services for a 'big show' at the end of next week; have you heard anything about that?"

"Nope." I replied before beginning to softly kiss and lick her breasts.

She sighed and gripped my ponytail lightly, near the base, then guided my lips onto her left nipple. I trapped her other nipple between the fingers of my left hand as I gently squeezed her right breast.

"Well, be prepared for a pain in your abdomen the next morning." She warned "I'll be giving you a little muscle twinge to simulate illness."

"Can't I pretend to be sick?" I asked.

"Your Master is neither stupid nor unobservant." Gyn replied. "It'll be far better if you exhibit actual symptoms. I'll throw in an elevated temperature too."

"Oh great," I moaned "now I'll be ill when I'm fighting a fucking armed gorilla!"

"You can do this, baby," she said "I have faith in your inner strength and determination." she said as she drew my lips to hers. My left hand slid between her thighs to cup her smooth waxed sex, rubbing slowly as her pussy lips swelled against my fingers.

For the next few days, my morning fitness regime was altered; my Master's trainer worked me through a series of flexibility exercises, ending each session by having me hang from a chinning bar by my fingers for as long as I could. In the afternoons, I trained with the gymnasts. I was schooled in holding a series of poses while I was carried, spun and twisted from one position to another and tossed from one gymnast to another so fast that I sometimes got dizzy.

The day of the 'big show' finally arrived. I was in the main hall of the mansion, having just finished cleaning and polishing in my Master's office, when 'Starr' strode in through the huge double front door. She was wearing expensive sports kit, clearly naked under the tight leggings and bra top, her beautifully defined abdominal muscles on display. She grinned and waved at me as she passed, then walked on towards the south wing. I dined, then went upstairs to my room to prepare myself in accordance with the instructions I'd been given that morning. I bathed, then brushed my hair to a glossy sheen before fixing my ponytail in place with a platinum hair ornament that had been left on the dresser. I covered my body in silver glitter, then painted my nipples to match from a small pot of paint. I applied silver eye shadow and lip gloss, painted my finger and toe nails the same colour. Finally, I snapped on the heavy platinum wrist and ankle cuffs that had been left with the hair clip. I then stood and waited until the door opened and one of the gymnasts, a tall blonde man, entered. He was naked, his body coated in gold glitter; his body was completely shaved except for his pubis, where the hairs curled like springs from the gold paint that had been combed into them. Gold bracers and sandals completed his 'costume'. He clipped a silver leash to my collar, then led me through a concealed passage to a room directly above the auditorium in the south wing; an already open trapdoor in the floor allowed me to look down into the huge room below. The auditorium was laid out like a roman-style arena; a sunken performance area was overlooked on three sides by ascending rows of comfortable leather armchairs. There were wide walkways between each row so that servants could move about and serve refreshments as required. The fourth side of the arena was a huge screen upon which images from small cameras positioned at intervals around the performance area could be displayed; the images being fed to a hidden booth where several technicians sat, selecting the best shot at any given moment from a bank of screens and feeding it to the main display.

I was made to kneel on a large cushion in uncuffed, my knees spread wide apart. I knelt, motionless, as I heard the preparations going on below, the guests entering and taking their seats. Eventually, the door opened and 'Starr' came in. She was dressed as Diana the Huntress, one magnificent breast bare, a short roman style toga dress barely covering the rest of her magnificent torso and hips. Gold circlets adorned her upper arms, while the straps of gold sandals crisscrossed her calves. Her hair was put up in that style of ancient Greece that I loved. My heart felt like it was bursting with joy as she approached me.

"Are your ready, my sweet darling Linzi?" she asked me quietly.

"I'm ready for anything with you, my Mistress." I replied, looking at her lovingly.

She caressed my cheek. "You won't be my slave, my beloved girl, unless that's what you truly want." she answered.

"I'm ALREADY your slave, Gyn," I replied "I love you, and I'll go through any torture or pain to be with you. THAT'S what I truly want."

She stroked my cheek again. "I want to kiss you so much that it HURTS," she said "but I can't ruin your makeup, yet." she continued, smiling. "We WILL be together soon, my love, I swear by the Profane Incantations!" She then went back into the arena.

Shortly afterwards, my Master's trainer came in and lowered a bar, attached to a long chain that wound down from the ceiling, into place over the trapdoor's opening. He then beckoned me to him and made me take a wide grip on the bar.

"Don't worry," he said "the floor's only twelve metres down and I've trained you to hold on for at least twice as long as you'll need to!"

I stepped into thin air, positioning my left foot daintily in front of my right as, to applause from the watching guests, I was lowered into the arena; a naked, silver sacrifice to the blonde goddess who waited below with her gilded attendants . I noticed Zhang sitting right at the front in the middle, smiling widely, as I was lowered. As soon as my feet touched down, I released the handle and extended my arms out to the side, as I had practiced during the previous days. As I was lifted and carried, I bent my knees sharply, pressing my heels to my bottom. I was set down on a low block of marble in the centre of the arena, where 'Starr' stood, in one hand holding a long thick marble dildo, exquisitely carved, its heavy balls as expertly rendered as its large head. I immediately crossed my wrists behind my back, then bowed my body slowly and gracefully until my lips touched the smooth cool stone of the platform; I then returned to the upright position, arching my back strongly and lifting my chin until I was looking straight up at the high ceiling. 'Starr' delicately flicked my lips with the leather blade of the riding crop she had in her other hand, signalling me to open my mouth wide and push out my tongue. The stone glans was positioned over my open mouth so that I could lick its cool unyielding tip; I then flicked my tongue in a beckoning movement, inviting the head into my waiting mouth. The smooth plum passed between my lips, the intricately worked shaft following it as my lips stretched wider and wider, until at last the stone ballocks rested on the bridge of my nose. 'Starr' released her hold on end of the dildo, so that the heavy ball sac end pressed down harder, pushing the head further into my throat, my nostrils snorting as I drew in air, sucking it past the thick shaft into my lungs as the undersides of my breasts were stroked with the crop's leather blade, my nipples flicked to make my throat tighten painfully around the literally rock hard shaft that I struggled to keep in place. From the corner of my eye, I could occasionally see 'Starr' as she tormented me for the delight of Zhang's select group of friends; I could tell she was struggling to keep her smile fixed in place, a small tear visible in the corner of her eye. The crop stroked my mound lightly, then flicked at my sex lips; my squeal of pain was muffled by the marble cock that gagged me so effectively. Finally, I felt the heavy stone ball sac being lifted from my nose; the moment the plum was drawn from my mouth, my hands shot forwards to grip the front of the block as I slid my knees backwards off the far side. On tiptoes on the floor, I bent my body forwards, legs straight, while at the same time bending my arms to support myself on my elbows; my bottom, pussy and breasts were now all clearly visible to the audience. 'Starr' stepped in front of me as two of the gymnasts took up positions behind me, each holding a flogging whip. I looked up at 'Starr'; she looked down at me with barely concealed concern. I smiled at her reassuringly, then gasped as the gymnasts began to flog my bottom cheeks with alternating strokes to each buttock, stripes of fire soon crisscrossing my bottom as the audience clapped and cheered. The crop was soon flicking at my exposed breasts and nipples, bringing higher pitched squeals from my mouth to accompany the gasps of pleasure-pain produced by the flogging of my bottom. The Triskele button was by now tightly retracted under the little fleshy hood surmounting my swollen, burning sex lips, the heat from my bum completely suffused through my lower body, my arousal a furnace of pleasurable throbbing deep in my belly.

I heard the whips clatter to the floor as 'Starr' stepped to the side. One of the Gymnasts sat on the block beside me, then lying back, slid underneath me as I lifted my upper body onto my hands and spread them apart to accommodate him. The one who was still behind me lifted me by my hips, then lowered my pussy down onto the thick erect cock that sprang from the golden pubis of the gymnast beneath me. I groaned with pleasure as my sex lips gloved the shaft all the way to the base, the head inserting deeply into the expanding pleasure in my belly as the walls of my vagina slowly squeezed on the delicious column of solid flesh. My knees now rested on the block, on either side of the man upon whom I was so thrillingly mounted. I bounced my bottom on his upper thighs, the passage of his shaft in and out of my pussy clearly visible to the audience on the giant screen. Watching the movement of my bottom on the screen myself, I then saw the buttocks of the other gymnast move to block the view, a moment before I felt the head of his cock push slowly at the tight muscular ring of my little bumhole. 'Starr' gripped my chin, forcing me to look into her eyes as my bottom was gloriously stretched by another long thick cock, the friction inside me divine, as both cocks rubbed against each other, their strokes alternating in direction as both gymnasts took me at once. 'Starr' pressed her mouth to mine, feeding on my gasps and grunts of delight as my nostrils flared wide. I moaned helplessly against her lips as the cock in my bottom drove deeper and harder, making me pant with deep arousal and frustration, my nubbin throbbing painfully in its too-small platinum shell. She stepped to the side once more, then gripped my collar to hold my head steady as the head of another cock rubbed slowly against my lips, smearing them with crystal fluid from the opening in the tip. The audience roared its approval as my penetration was completed by the third cock stretching my mouth wide open, this cockstem pistoning its head deep into my throat until the gold painted pubic curls brushed my nose and the smooth shaved ballocks rubbed hard against my chin, snorts for air now mingling with my moans and sexy grunts as Master Zhang's 'property' was used to the fullest extent, 'Starr' pinching my nipples and flicking them with her crop as three cocks pumped their full thick loads into my mouth, pussy and bottom simultaneously.

I had, however, only received my 'appetisers' for the evening.

As the first three cocks of the evening withdrew, I lowered my body face down, bending my knees so that my lower legs were perpendicular to the surface of the block on which I lay. I folded my arms in the small of my back, then arched my body until my nipples were barely touching the stone surface beneath me. I was suddenly and vigorously lifted and inverted, my calves sliding over the shoulders of two of the gymnasts, one on each side, who then gripped my upper thighs to hold me in position. 'Starr' stroked the blade of the crop softly and slowly from the hollow between my shoulder blades, between my breasts, across my navel and over the taut sexy curve of my belly to the smooth hairless flesh of my mound, which she flicked the crop against once to make me gasp, my mouth opening prettily so that a fresh cockhead could push through my lips, to applause from the watching guests. The mouth of the owner of the fresh cock sealed itself over my sex lips, sucking and licking, drawing the mingled fluids already there from within me as his cockhead slid in and out of my throat, his sac slapping against my nose a little as his thrusts went deep, my little tongue stud pressing against the upper side of his shaft as I wriggled my tongue slowly, his moans of pleasure sending vibrations into my sex lips as his long tongue pushed inside me, curled into a tube which he used to suck the contents of my pussy into his mouth. My back arched harder as his lips gripped the Triskele button; now it was my turn to moan on his flesh as he sucked on the little platinum sphere, the delicious tugging sensation making my hips jerk and buck in response as my living supports on either side struggled to keep me in place on their shoulders. My moans became muffled screams of delight as my body thrashed in orgasm, the little ball being sucked harder and harder, to more applause from the audience. The cock withdrew from my mouth just as it began to pump a full and thick load that trickled down the long shaft and over the smooth shaved ballocks; as he had cleaned my pussy, I now cleaned his manhood, licking and sucking at his cock and balls, swallowing his warm fluid greedily. I ran my pointed tongue tip under the thick ridges on the underpart of his glans, savouring the taste, then kissed the underpart of the bulb, sucking, until he reluctantly pulled back from my mouth to allow my body to be repositioned for the next part of the show.

I extended my arms again, to be lifted by two of Diana's attendants until my upper body was parallel to the floor. My ankles were then gripped tightly, before the four attendants who now held my wrists and ankles began to move towards each other, my body forced into a bow as my breasts and belly were thrust upwards, my head falling back so I could see the watching guests behind me, upside down. I was carried to a broad barrel on the opposite side of the arena and laid face up across it; a cockhead pressed against my lips and slid slowly into my mouth as my thighs were pushed apart to allow another cock to insert deep in my belly, my pussy lips stretching deliciously round its unexpected thickness. The attendants began to thrust in opposition to each other; as the cockhead in my mouth plunged deep into my throat, straining my mouth wide around the shaft, the cock in my vagina was withdrawn until only the head was inside me, my sex lips gripping it at its widest part. My pussy was then penetrated deeply, until the attendant's gold curling pubis ground against the smooth skin of my mound, while the cock in my throat withdrew, allowing my tongue to lick and caress the head. All the while, the thongs of 'Starr's' whip flicked at my exposed breasts and belly, a pain that sublimated into the most intense arousal as my body was used expertly, my lips and pussy tightening in time with the slow thrusts of the cockstems of my attendants, my clitty a little ball of intense pain in its platinum encasement. Once both attendants had filled my pussy and mouth with the full, thick, hot pumpings of their delicious cockshafts, I was turned over, my bottom now presented for use as two more attendants took their places. As my ponytail was gripped to position my head, I noticed that the giant screen now displayed an overhead shot of my body; the thrusts of Diana's attendants as they used me were visible for the entire audience, that roared its approval as a cockhead now stretched wide the tight little entrance to my bottom while I caressed the head of the cock at my lips with my little tongue stud, before flicking that tongue to beckon the new cock into my willing, waiting mouth. The attendants took up the same rhythm as previously, my mouth and throat filled when my little anal ring gripped the head of the other cock, my tongue pleasuring the glans of the cock of my oral user while the base of my anal user's cock stretched my bottom wide, while 'Starr' flogged my back and bottom lightly to deepen my arousal still further.

12