The Triskele Consort Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I am she!" I continued, delighted that I had made myself understood to such a large gathering. "I am Honorary Consort to the High Lord Tr'skel. I shall be assessing you all for the Sexual Disciplines and, as you can imagine, I have very high standards!"

I received a highly unexpected round of applause, as well as cheers, from the candidates! Then I noticed a very familiar beautiful face in the crowd!

"Felis'bel! Get your sexy ass up here!" I shouted to her, as the entire room looked at the Leopard-girl who was growling and blushing simultaneously as she made her way to the platform! The gallant Wolf-demon attendant helped her up onto the wooden stage. I ran to her and hugged her tight.

"Your hair is nice!" she said.

"So your family ended up sending a tribute after all!" I said.

"Yes." she replied. "My family was called upon. One of my sisters is too young, and the other with child, so I accepted the honour."

I winked at her. "Well, as you can see, I'm involved in the festival myself, but I have something for you that will suit you far better than the Sexual Disciplines, my dear girlfriend!" I said. I turned to the Wolf-demon attendant. "Kanis, this is the bravest, fiercest She-demon I have ever met. She must be reassigned to the Martial Disciplines."

"Yes, Consort!" he replied, then led her away towards the arena training barracks.

"Show her how to find my apartment after training today," I ordered, "she shall be staying with me."

"Yes, Consort!" he answered, as Felis mouthed 'thank you!' as she was directed to combat training.

I began by meeting each of the tributes who had an idea of their own of any kind for how they would render their services to the festival. The remainder were taken for preparation to the infirmary room of the barracks. Unsurprisingly, the dominants among the group all had prior experience, some having been Tributes at previous festivals, and had planned in advance! It took me far less time than I had expected to assign them each an attendant to assist them in selecting and setting up the equipment they would need.

A small number of submissives also tried to make suggestions, but I simply told them that they would be well satisfied with what was planned for them and ordered them to the infirmary! By the time I arrived at the infirmary myself, the majority of the submissives had already been prepared. The humanoid females had been shaved completely, the males had been left with the pubis still covered, their cocks and ball sacs fully denuded. The furred non-humanoid males had been shaved to prickliness, the females as close to bare as possible.

With the knowledge of what the dominant Tributes had planned for the festival nights, and my own memories of my original assessment as a slave, I began to assess and assign the submissives accordingly. Understanding the visual nature of the Sexual Disciplines, I had decided to make my submissive selections based on cock size and skill at fellatio, or both. To that end, I had earlier tasked one of the attendants, a handsome young skel named Kal, to acquire a large dildo for me, which he now handed to me with a bow as I began my work with the submissive Tributes. The serpent was already writhing slowly within me, my throat tingling from the silky caresses of its long tongue, my vaginal walls slowly contracting and relaxing in concert with its strong coils as my sphincter throbbed pleasurably, but I forced my attention away from Kal'skel and onto my duties as Consort, although I had every intention of enjoying myself while I carried them out!

The first Tribute I assessed that day was a tall dark-haired humanoid demon with chocolate brown eyes, named Marla'vrem. I handed her the exquisitely moulded dildo, smiling, and watched her as she knelt in front of me, then softly pressed her pursed lips to the opening in the glans before beginning to run her tongue tip in a circle over the plum, beginning at the opening and then swirling her tongue around the bulb until she reached the flange-like ridge of the carved corona, the back part of the glans. I nodded as she looked over at me, bidding her to continue.

She now pressed her tongue tip to the frenulum, massaging the little pleasure nexus with tiny upward strokes as she gripped the shaft lightly in her fingers, her other hand underneath the large ballocks, the dildo balanced on her palm. I heard Kal's breathing quicken as he watched her with me, making me smile softly. Her tongue tip traced a line from the join of shaft and plum to the tip now, where she mimicked lapping precum from the opening.

"Let's see how far you can take the crown into your throat, Marla." I said.

She winked at me as she slid her lips over the glans of the dildo and moved her head slowly downwards, until the balls of the carved phallus were pressed against her chin. Her nostrils flared as she inhaled, holding the entire cockshaft in her mouth, lips splayed around the base, her throat moving as she swallowed. Kal was watching her intently now, his own deep breaths evidence of how her performance had aroused him. I nodded to Marla. She drew the dildo quickly from her mouth with a sexy little gasp as the head slipped from her lips. Her thighs had spread wide apart as she gave her demonstration. I could now clearly see a delicate silver chain stretched between her sex lips, attached to piercings in her inner labia, one on each side. I knelt between her open legs and inspected her vulva more closely, noting the appearance of her sex, how the labia pressed smoothly together, her vaginal opening barely visible between them.

"Virgin?" I asked.

"Yes, Consort." she replied. "Well, technically!" she continued, grinning.

"I'm not following you, Marla." I replied.

"I am waiting until I meld before I give myself...there." she answered.

"Pleasure imp I may be, Marla," I said, "but I believe every she-Demon should try to save that moment for their beloved, should they be fortunate to find one! But you have taken a somewhat extreme measure to ensure that your resolve does not falter!"

"My...resolve has been insufficient in the past, Consort!" she replied, smiling shyly. "My little chain now allows me a valuable moment of consideration when my desire is aroused!"

"But you are still a virgin." I replied.

"I am a vrem, Consort." she explained. "I can reverse my timeline. It often proves useful when I make decisions that I later regret!" she continued, laughing lightly.

"You can time travel?" I asked, dumbfounded! "That's amazing! How come I've never met a vrem before?"

"We are almost as rare as Pleasure imps!" Marla replied, smiling.

"Well, the entrance to your sweet little belly shall not be opened here, Marla, unless it is your decision to remove the chain." I said. "I shall take it into account when I design your disciplines!"

Kal'skel and I moved on as Marla's attendant showed her a selection of more ornate chains, some with tiny Triskele medallions or jewelled links, for her to wear during the festival.

"You enjoying being my assistant, Kal?" I asked the handsome young Bat-demon, smiling up at him.

"Am I your assistant, Consort?" he asked, looking a little stunned!

"Job's yours if you want it!" I replied. "You look good, don't talk too much and do what I say. Makes you perfect for my current...needs." I continued, biting my lower lip seductively as I looked him in the eye.

He grinned at me, having regained his composure as quickly as I'd expected!

"Your wish is my command, Lady Linzi!" he replied, smiling. "I will do my utmost to satisfy my lady's every desire, with complete discretion."

"And you catch on quick, too, Kal!" I replied, grinning. "I take it you have somewhere...discrete in mind?"

"I do indeed, my lady." he answered.

"Call me Linzi." I said, licking my lips slowly.

Kal's wonderfully long and thick cockshaft drove hard and deep into my pussy with every beat of his powerful wings as I kept my ankles firmly pressed together, one under the other, my legs wrapped round his waist. I gasped and squealed with delight as the inner lips of my sexpot stretched around the smooth thick band of the gold ring at the base of his manhood with each thrust, darts of pleasure shooting into my belly as my nubbin squeezed against the unyielding circle of metal.

"Your idea of discretion isn't for the faint-hearted, Kal!" I exclaimed as I looked down, wrapping my arms around his chest a little tighter.

We were suspended in mid-air, hundreds of metres above the citadel, as Kal's powerful wings kept us aloft with their rhythmic motion. We were too high to be seen unaided even from even the observation tower of the keep. However, I was happily surprised to find that I had no difficulty breathing the thin air, the imp part of me obviously well adapted to this aspect of demonic life!

"Nothing of what I have heard of you suggests that you are in any way faint of heart, Linzi!" he replied, smiling at me as he beat his wings harder, making me moan deeply with pleasure. "I haven't dropped a lover yet, don't worry!"

"I'm far from worried, Kal!" I answered, smiling, as I squeezed my vaginal walls hard on his full length, feeling his thick cock ring pressing tightly against my engorged love lips as he groaned softly for me, his strong hands gripping my bum cheeks. "In fact I can't wait to try this facing forwards!"

Held aloft by Kal's incredible wings, we had little scope for changing our positions, so I clung to him as my body slowly milked his cock while he slowly beat his wings to keep us airborne, the movement of his body making his cockshaft pump deliciously within my belly. Kal's wingbeats would occasionally slow, then stop altogether as he stretched them out wide to take us into a shallow gliding dive, my pussy clamping tight on his cockshaft as I clung even tighter to him, gasping with excitement as well as pleasure, before his wings began to move again, my pussy throbbing to climax as his rigid cock began to move in time with his wingbeats again, the broad head plunging deeply within me as I screamed in ecstatic release.

Kal's wingbeats eventually began to slow down as I felt his cockstem tense within my belly. Looking into his eyes, I began to squeeze and relax my vaginal muscles rhythmically, gradually speeding up my contractions the slower his wings moved, bringing him on. I felt his cock throb and pump inside me as he took us into a final gliding dive, savouring his grunts of satisfaction before we silently touched down in the secluded part of the barracks complex from where we had taken to the air. We kissed softly and slowly before he set me down on my bare feet. I pulled my skirt back into place before walking over to the doorway where I had left my sandals. They were not where I had left them; Tr'skel was standing in the shadows within the doorway, holding them in his hand!

"Greetings, my lord!" I said, as innocently as I could manage! "My assistant Kal here was kind enough to give me a demonstration of Bat-demon flight. A most exhilarating experience, I must say!"

"Interesting!" the High Lord of Discipline replied, smiling knowingly. "The Lady Arya used the exact same words to describe her first experience of Bat-demon...flight."

I hadn't been a Pleasure imp for a year without learning how to brazen things out, though!

"What a coincidence, my lord!" I replied. "Well, Kal and I need to get back to the assessments, so if I could just have my shoes back..."

"I wish you to take the afternoon meal with me, Linzi." Tr'skel replied, handing me my footwear. "Kal will be waiting for you at the barracks this afternoon."

"Yes my lord, of course!" Kal'skel replied, sure that he'd been busted, but sounding relieved that he didn't seem to be in trouble! Tr'skel dismissed him with a nod, then turned to me and chuckled as he watched me put my sandals back on.

"Tel warned me that you are not classed as an imp without good reason, Linzi!" he said, smiling. "Just don't distract young Kal from his work too much, please!"

"I'm sure I have no idea what you mean, my lord." I replied, as I fell into step beside him as we walked to the refectory. "As my assistant, Kal will have plenty of work to keep him occupied!"

"No doubt." Tr'skel answered, still smiling knowingly! "And I am informed that you speak the Demon language very well." he continued, now using that tongue himself. "How did you learn it so quickly?"

"Tel'estar began teaching me almost as soon as he took me as his slave," I answered in Demon, "I'm certain that his instruction contributed significantly to the bond we now share."

"I should have known that he would take his duties as your Master seriously enough to teach you himself." the High Lord of Discipline replied. "Although I consider his decision to kidnap and enslave you, rather than simply make greater efforts to resolve his differences with his sister, to have been a terrible lapse in his normally excellent judgement. At least I dissuaded him from branding you!"

"He planned to BRAND me?" I asked, so stunned that I switched back to English! "Like livestock?"

"He felt he should comply fully with the slave laws, since he used Gyn's ignorance of them as the basis of his claim to you." Tr'skel explained, still speaking in Demon. "I counselled him to consider you as unbroken to bondage, leaving the decision as to when you were sufficiently trained and ready for branding to me. I would of course have never considered you ready, little imp!"

"So he was just complying with the law." I said, relieved that my Master would not have treated me so cruelly without good reason.

"Yes." Tr'skel replied. "Although Lara's healing expertise could ensure that your agony would be brief, I have no desire to smell flesh burning beneath a branding iron ever again!" His expression was clearly one of anguish , the past obviously weighing heavily upon him.

Despite Tr'skel's discomfort, being in his presence made the lust-snake's coils moved slowly and pleasurably within my vaginal walls as I I walked alongside him. I fought hard against their writhing within me, trying to think of something unsexy to say. Finally I broke the silence.

"It is indeed fortunate that your citadel had a huge barracks complex to serve as accommodation for the Tributes, my lord." I commented. "Was there a large garrison here in the past?"

"Before the Great Cataclysm, my citadel was the main base of the Army of the Southern Demon Realm." he replied, "I directed the training of that army."

"So, the title of 'High Lord of Discipline' was originally a military one?" I asked.

"The slaves of the Demon Realm, as it existed at the time, were also trained here." he replied. "I directed that training as well. With compassion and decency, or so I tell myself now." He lowered his head for a moment, closing his eyes, with an expression that might have been guilt. I now understood why talk of branding me had made him so upset!

"So is that how the Triskele symbol has come to represent domination and submission, even in the Hu-man realm?" I inquired, wary of upsetting him further, but genuinely curious!

"The symbol was originally the emblem of the Demon Realm Army." he explained. "It represented the three branches of Infantry, Cavalry and Bombardary, each separate but united by discipline. The slaves who were trained here bore it as a brand, however."

"The Demon word for 'limb' being 'skele', my lord?" I asked. The Demon language has no specific words for 'arm' or 'leg'.

"Of course," he replied, "each 'limb' of the symbol representing one of the three branches of the Army."

So it came to be associated with slavery after the Great Cataclysm?" I asked.

"Indeed," he replied, "since slaves continued to be trained here until the practice was eventually discontinued, as our society became more enlightened."

"And the similarity of the name to your own Demon classification, my lord?" I asked.

"A complete coincidence!" he replied. "Although the skel have indeed always been acknowledged as the foremost teachers and practitioners of personal discipline in Demonkind. As you are gradually coming to understand for yourself, little imp!" he laughed and swatted me playfully on the behind, the contact of his hand on my bottom far more pleasurable for me than a playful slap should have been!

After a very sociable and enjoyable meal with Tr'skel, Kal'skel and I passed the rest of the day assessing and assigning the Tributes. Daylight had given way to the kaleidoscopic night sky of the Demon Realm, the moon glowing gold, by the time I had bathed and was ready for the evening meal. I was sitting by the large fireplace in my quarters, looking over the list of Tributes to be assessed the following day, when the door opened and Felis'bel walked in, looking exhausted!

"Wow! You look like a gladiatrix!" I exclaimed as I took in the sight of my Leopard-demon friend clad in a leather breastplate and armguards, her skirt of thick leather protective straps much longer than any she normally wore.

"A what?" she inquired.

"A trained fighter from ancient Earth history." I explained as I began to help her out of her training gear. "How'd your first day go?"

"The trainers were impressed with me, I think." she said. "But this breastplate is really tight on my bosom!" she sighed as I released the straps for her and lifted it over her head.

"Your armour for the festival will be specially made for you." I said. "It'll be lighter than this stuff too."

"Yes, they measured me for it before we started training." she said. "I have to admit, I found it all very...stimulating!"

"More stimulating than the sexual disciplines?" I said, grinning at her wickedly!

"Oh shut up!" she said, laughing! "When do we eat around here, I'm starving!"

"Go take a bath, wash the arena dust off," I said, "dinner will be here when you're done!"

We were chatting over the evening meal when the door of the apartment opened and Arya'infer entered.

"Am I disturbing you?" she inquired.

"Of course not, my Lady!" I said, "please, join us if you wish." I didn't mention that I still found her resemblance to my beloved Gyn extremely disturbing!

She poured herself a glass of champagne and sat down, then looked over to Felis.

"This is Felis'bel, my Lady. A very close friend of mine..." I began.

"...who began training for the Martial disciplines today." she said, completing my sentence. "I am both pleased and intrigued to meet you!" she said to Felis, who bowed her head slightly in response. "The trainers told me that you are a natural warrior, but they never mentioned your glorious beauty, my dear!"

Felis snorted some champagne through her nose! "Thank you, my Lady." she finally managed to say. "That is a true compliment from one as beautiful as yourself!"

Arya than turned to me. "May I have a word in private please, Linzi?"

"Of course, my Lady!" I replied. "Please excuse us, Felis." I said to my Leopard-demon girlfriend, who simply nodded and went back to her meal. Arya and I went into the study.

"Are you sure it's a good idea putting that gorgeous young she-Demon in the arena?" she asked me. "She could get badly hurt!"

"I've seen her fight for real. She enjoys it and apparently she's a natural!" I replied.

"That's the girl who fought the hogglig boar?" she asked. "The Leopard who saved you and Gyn in the forest?"

"The very same!" I replied.

She considered this for a moment. "Then it's no coincidence that she is here! But the Martial disciplines usually only attract Bull-demons or other lumbering muscular types. They could do with some fresh ideas! Do you think you could find a few more similarly...glamourous volunteers to take part in them with her?"

"I'll canvass the Tributes tomorrow and see what I can do, my lady!" I replied.